Rooster Club Pt. 06: Final Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to hold Lana. "How you doing sweetheart?" I asked

"Good for a total wanton slut I guess."

"You okay to continue, want to quit, is it all bothering you?"

"No I'm okay really. Just feel like I'm disappointing you."

"Nonsense. You are the hottest woman I know. I am so proud of you. Jill said the guys at the club are going to love you. Baby, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I really do love you."

Lana smiled at me, "Thank you, I needed that."

Kim and Steve came in with a small sandwich platter.

"You two come sit with us for a minute." Kim said.

Lana and I joined them at a small table.

"From what we can see, you are both doing great. Ray, Lana, how do you feel." Steve asked.

Lana spoke first, "I was a little unsure after the first round, but I have such a loving and supportive husband I'm feeling better now. Ray is really my rock."

"I'm concerned about Lana, other than that I'm fine." I said.

"It's pretty common really. The man usually struggles in the beginning, then the lady near the end of the trials. It's how we compartmentalize things." Kim said. "Lana can we chat together in private on the sofa?"

The ladies walked over to the sofa.

"The most important thing for you to remember Ray, is when you get Lana home later, no matter how worn out you are physically or mentally. You take her and make passionate love to her. Body and mind. You show her that you are reclaiming her as yours. Fun was had, but the emotional bonds are too much to break."

"Thanks Steve. I will certainly remember that. You've always been a help. I hope Lana is going to be okay. I feel we have come so far."

"Trust me Ray, Kim has been there before, she is going to help Lana. Have a sandwich. Going forward, you will need some strength."

Steve and I chatted a while before Lana and Kim rejoined us.

"I think Lana is doing better now, right?" Kim said.

"Yeah, I just needed another woman's perspective. You've really helped me." Lana said.

"Okay, the 10 minute break was done a few minutes ago, but we are going to give you another 5 minutes or so. Kim and I will give you some more privacy. If you absolutely feel you can't go on, just let us know." Steve said as he walked out the door with Kim.

Lana and I chatted with our backs to the mirror. After a few minutes, I felt better about where Lanas emotions were. Kim really did help her.

When time was up, the door opened and Pete and Roxie came to join us. I was surprised when they both sat with Lana. Roxie took her hand and began chatting with her.

"Are you okay baby? We won't proceed unless you are really ready. We've always been upfront about this club being a group of close friends. And as a new friend, I would do nothing to step between you and Ray. I won't play with your emotions. Talk with me okay Lana" Roxie said.

Lana looked up at me. Before she could speak, Pete stood up and said, "Let's give them some time Ray. Join me over at the fridge for a juice."

Pete and I chatted in the corner while his wife tried to help Lana out with her emotions.

"You and Lana are dealing with the usual emotions. Roxie is really good with this. I think she will be able to help Lana. This is it you know, get through today, and you guys are going to be invited to join the club. Believe it or not, this is really the hardest part to get through. But we only lost 3 couples at this point over the years."

"Thank you Pete, It really does feel like a caring group."

"The sexy adult fun is great, but we all care for one another. If someone is going to get hurt, there is no fun in that."

After a while, Roxie came, took Pete by the hand and told me to go see Lana. My heart sank.

I sat with Lana, "What's up sweetheart? Everything okay?"

She replied with a very passionate kiss, one I responded with even more passion. We kissed like teenagers for a few minutes, my hands started to roam fondling her tits. As our passion grew I laid her back and slid my hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy. Lana groaned and started to thrust back at me. Before you knew it, she was cumming on my cock and I was emptying a load into her used pussy. It was a very quick fuck, but one we both needed. Lana opened her eyes and kissed me again.

"I think we should get back to the activities. I'm sure our break is up." She said.

We separated and I sat next to her. Pete and Roxie came over.

"You two good to continue?" Roxie asked.

"Yes, I'm back to good again. Sorry everyone. Can I have a couple minutes to clean up?" Lana asked.

"Take all the time you need." Roxie replied.

"She needed you Ray, she needed you to show her just how strong the bonds between you are. This usually happens at home after the days events, but she needed it now. You both have a really strong relationship." Pete said.

"I think since Ray just spent his second load, we will let Lana and Pete go next." Roxie said when Lana was walking back.

Pete stood, took Lana into his arms and kissed her as he helped her off with her robe. There was my wife nude in the arms of a tall black man who was also nude. Soon he would be fucking my wife. Soon the images I created in my head, would be played out live in front of me.

Roxie pulled me close. Quietly she said, "I'm going to watch her close, if I see concerning signs, I will start kissing you hard. Something to distract Lana. Okay?"

"Anytime lovely lady, anytime."

Pete had Lana on her feet, hands down on the sofa as he was fucking her from behind. Lanas body was responding to the cock thrusting in her. Soon she began moaning. Roxie and I could see her legs start to tremble as her orgasm was building.

"Ahhh Pete, Don't stop fucking me with your big cock. Damn you have me close. Fuck my little cunt, you big stud. Keep fucking me... OOOOHHH FUCK. FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHH." Lana screamed. Pete was holding her by the hips otherwise she would have fallen as her legs gave out.

Pete flipped Lana over onto her back and began fucking her missionary. From my seat I could see her tits wobbling with his hard thrusts.

Lana had another hard orgasm, Pete just fucked her right through it without even slowing.

"PETE, YOU SEXY FUCKER... DON'T STOP FUCK ME HARDER. OHH FUCK!!"

When Lana rolled her head to look where Roxie and I were watching, Roxie grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Roxie climbed up on my lap obscuring any view I had of Lana and Pete. She kept her tongue in my mouth for a bit before she climbed off .

The room was full of the sounds of Petes hard cock slamming into Lana. The squishing sounds from her super wet cunt and the slapping of their flesh.

Pete rolled off her and sat, Lana was going to climb on, but he turned to towards us, and pulled her down on his raging cock. Lana was now riding his cock looking at us. Pete was holding her tits and really thrusting from below. Now I watched as Pete's big black cock, glistening with Lanas pussy juice and previous loads of cum, fucked my wife. On every stroke, I watched Lanas pussy lips being pushed up and pulled out as the big cock fucked her. Lanas clit was as hard as I have ever seen it, standing tall fully erect, almost begging to be licked and sucked.

Roxie squeezed my hand, "She's starting to look uncomfortable again. I may need to mount you again."

I stood up and crossed over to in front of Lana. Pete slowed his motions, Lana looked right in my eyes. I gently reached down, cupped her face and leaned over to kiss her lovingly. I continued to kiss my wife tenderly at first but growing in passion as Pete picked up his pace fucking her. I kissed her through her next hard orgasm on another mans cock.

I returned to Roxie when Lana leaned back across Petes chest.

I continued to watch the hard black cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt for the rest of their time together. Pete came in Lana right before their time was up. When his cock pulled out, I watched a river of cum drain from my wife's pussy.

Standing I helped Roxie off with her robe. Before me stood the first back women I was going to fuck. She held me close and told me "Lana is a lucky woman, but it's my turn."

Roxie leaned over the sofa and spread her legs for me. I could not resist leaning over and tasting her meaty pussy lips. I slid my hard cock into her cunt as soon as I stood up. Her pussy was very tight and really gripping my hard cock. I was holding her swinging tits and pinching the dark nipples.

Glancing over at Lana I saw Pete fondling her tits and whispering in her ears. She was blushing, which I took as a good sign.

All of a sudden, Roxie shuddered through an orgasm. Making barely a noise as she came. Certainly much quieter than Lana. However as she came her cunt clamped down on my cock so hard and tight. I had to slow my pumping almost coming to a stop.

Roxie pulled off me, and laid on the sofa. Quickly getting into position again, I started to pound her ass into the sofa. I was pumping Roxie steadily enjoying the wonderful feel of this woman. Sucking on her tits and I fucked her. Roxie pulled my face to hers, kissed me passionately as I felt her legs shaking and her cunt contracting in orgasm.

When she relaxed, I picked right up where I left off. Sucking her tits, and pumping her cunt.

Roxie pushed me off, and got back on her hands and knees for another round from behind.

"Fuck her good hunny." Lana cheered me on.

I heard the chime and picked up my pace. I spent my third load deep into this warm black woman. The first black woman I have ever been with.

We stood, and as I put the robe back on Roxie, she kissed me tenderly. Her and Pete left while I joined Lana on the sofa.

"How you feeling?" I asked

"What can I say, I have the most amazing husband. He sees me concerned about his feelings while another man is pleasuring me. Instead of getting upset, he gets up and kisses me while I'm being fucked. You showed me your love and caring, exactly when I needed it. When I came then, it was your kiss that did it, not Petes cock fucking me."

We kissed again.

Kim and Steve rejoined us in the room which now smell of nothing but sex. "Come join us you two." Kim called out.

"I really suggest a snack before continuing. Ray you have already had three women, and there is one more waiting. Are you up to it?" Steve asked.

"I'll give you everything I have." I said looking directly at Kim.

"And you Lana? You are looking better than last time we chatted. You are wearing the glow of a loved woman, not the shame you tried to hide last time. Feeling better?" Kim asked.

"Yes, between your chat with me, Roxies chat with me and the love only my husband can show, I'm so much better. My head is better."

"Good please snack on something have a juice or two, then we will close out the afternoon. Only one more round today and your trials will be complete. The toughest part will be over." Steve said.

"Glad to hear it gets easier." Lana said with relief in her voice.

"Much easier." Kim said. "During the trials you have to watch your spouse. In the club setting you can, but you don't have to. Lana are you ready to finish up for today?"

"I'm ready to go again." Lana replied.

"Who goes first?" Kim asked looking directly at Lana.

"It's easier for me if I go first at this point. Hope you don't mind hunny." Lana said.

"If that is what you need, it's perfectly fine with me."

Steve and I helped the women to their feet and back to the sofas. Steve helped Lana off with her Robe while Kim and I took a seat and watched the erotic show unfold before us. Steve took a couple minutes to kiss and fondle my with, before bending her over the sofa and sliding his cock into her well fucked pussy. Lana let out a long groan as the fourth cock in just a couple hours slid balls deep into her.

Steve held her hips as they found their rhythm. Letting go of Lanas hips, Steve started to smack her ass. Lanas ass cheeks started to turn pink as she thrust back harder on his cock. Reaching between her legs, she fondled his balls.

"Fuck, your balls are nice Steve. Ohhh yeah keep pumping me. Don't stop."

Actually at this point, Steve wasn't fucking Lana. Lana was doing at the fucking as she humped here hips back and forth on Steve. He was enjoying letting Lana fuck herself on his hard cock.

Steve reached down and rubbed her wet clit.

"FUCCKK YEEAAAHH. I'M CUMMING AGAIN. HARDER STEVE HARDER." Lana screamed out as a very strong orgasm hit her.

Steve positioned Lana to her hands and knees on the floor between the sofas. I clearly saw cum on his cock from the three loads already deposited in my wife. He grabbed and squeezed her swinging tits while continuing to fuck her. Repositioning, he now had them on their sides, one of Lanas legs in the air. They were facing us. Kim was watching Lanas expressions and emotions, I was transfixed on the cock fucking my wife. Watching another hard cock easily sliding in and out of her well used pussy.

"Damn you Steve, you're getting me close again."

"Just think Lana, I'm the fourth man to fuck you today. There are 16 other guys you haven't even met that will be fucking you if you join. 16 guys that want to kiss you, 32 strange hands that want to touch you, 16 strange cocks to suck and fuck. All with your husbands approval and blessing."

"AHHHH. FUCK. YOU DIRTY MAN. FUCK ME DEEP. AHHHHHH, I'M CUMMMING."

Steve continued when Lanas orgasm subsided. "Several of the women in the club are bisexual, to one degree or another. So you will also have many female lips that want to kiss you. Experienced female fingers that want to explore your body. Experienced women that know just how to eat pussy that will want to taste you also. Women that you can explore any bi-curious tendencies you may have."

I thought Steve may have misjudged the Lana, talking about lesbian activities, but it seemed to spur her on.

"Ahhrrrggg. You're not only fucking my pussy, your fucking my mind. So naughty, you dirty bastard."

Steve moved to the sofa where Lana straddled him, putting her tits in his face. She might have been trying to stop the erotic thoughts he was planting in her head. It didn't work.

The chime went off, down to her final minutes.

"Tell me Lana, you looking forward to all those different cocks?"

"Mmmmm yeah."

"Have you thought about a couple men taking you at the same time? Kissing, fucking and fondling you. You just being an object of pleasure for them."

"Ahhhh. Damn dirty talk."

"Are you thinking about it Lana?"

"Yes, damn it yes."

"Looking forward to being fucked every which way, then having a woman join you to tenderly kiss you and lick the cum off of and out of your pussy. Soft knowing woman lips, cleaning you."

"AHHHhhh. Would they make me cum?"

"Of course Lana."

"AHHHH. FUCK ME STEVE, I'M CUMMING AGAIN. FUCK YOUR LOAD INTO ME PLEASE I WANT IT. I WANT FOUR DIFFERENT MENS CUM IN ME. FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Lanas pulsing cunt was enough to make Steve cum.

"HERE IT IS LANA, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR CUNT FOR YOU. FUCK YOUR CUNT FEELS GREAT. TAKE MY CUM BABY. TAKE IT."

They clung to each other hard. Kim reached into my robe and jerked my already hard cock.

"Our turn now Ray." Kim said as she laid back for me to fill her.

Pulling my robe off, I pushed my cock into her as far and hard as I could.

"Gawd Kim your pussy is hot and wet."

"That happens when you watch live sex for hours. Fuck me good."

Repositioning to doggy, so I could play with her clit, I noticed that Lana was still on Steves lap reverse cowgirl, slowly bouncing on his cock. Her time may have been up, but she wasn't done fucking him.

I had my own woman to fuck and Kim was really pushing her cunt back on me as I rubbed her clit.

"That's it Ray, make me cum. Your cock is filling me up just right. Make me cum on your meat."

I moved my hands to her tits and started to pinch her nipples.

"Mmmm. I like that Ray. Harder, pinch them harder."

Happy to oblige, I started to pinch her big nipples harder than what I know Lana tolerates. What would bring protests from my wife, was bringing groans of pleasure from this woman.

Kim started to stroke her own clit while I pinched her nipples and fucked her.

"AAhhhh, YES. Cumming."

Kims pussy clinched and pulsed on my cock.

I slowed my thrusts.

"Don't, Fuck me harder, Don't slow down. HARD DEEP. FUCK ME!"

Slamming into her ass as hard as I could, I reached and grabbed her hair to pull her back.

"FUCK, YES DON'T STOP."

Another orgasm rolled through her. Kim was obviously into being controlled.

I gave her ass several hard smacks.

Pulling out, "Sit on my cock Kim, Time for you to fuck me for a while. Besides they're not done fucking so lets give them a sight of my cock in your cunt."

She sank my cock all the way in. Grabbing her face I kissed her hard and deep, my hands grabbing her asscheeks, pulling them apart so Lana and Steve could see better. Alternating between pulling her cheeks apart and spanking them.

Kim was rolling from orgasm to orgasm. Her hips never slowed down.

The damn bell chimed way to soon.

"Hands and knees on the floor facing them, I want to pound you for the time left."

Kim quickly got into position, where she could watch her husbands cock inside my wife's pussy.

I started to thrust into her with everything I had left. After fucking and cumming in three women already, I wasn't close to cumming yet. Time was running out, I wanted to cum in Kim, but not sure I could.

Lana saw my dilemma and decided to help. He got off of Steve's dick, and come over to kiss me as I did her. Reaching below us, Lana got her finger all wet with the juices dripping from Kim. When she took the wet finger and started to rub my asshole with it, I felt the pressure in my balls start to grow.

Time was officially up, but nobody was trying to stop us.

Lana would keep wetting her finger with Kims pussy juice then return to my asshole. Think it was the third or fourth time she started to finger my ass and prostate.

That was it, my cock exploded. Whatever cum I had left went into Kims still pulsating pussy.

I was completely spent. Four women in only a few hours. I was proud of myself. I was proud of Lana. What an experience.

Slowly I got back to my sofa, Lana was seated with me. Steve and Kim took a seat on the sofa opposite of us. The other couples came out and brought us drinks and towels.

"Okay Lana and Ray, the trials are completed. Congratulations, and thank you. As we have always said, the trials are required to apply for membership. You passed the trials, now you get to decide if you want to apply to the Rooster Club. Would you like to join us?" Steve asked

Looking over to Lana, her eyes were big, but her smile was bigger. There was not a doubt in her mind.

"Absolutely." I said.

"It must be mutual. How about you Lana?" Kim asked.

"Oh gawd yes. I'm more than ready to join."

"Great. Here is how it works. The six of us, Pete, Roxie, Brent, Jill, Kim and I will put together an email to the other club members. We will make a recommendation based on the trials. The club has 6 hours to vote. They all know this email is coming today, so they are ready to vote. Simple majority and your in." Steve said

"I can tell you, all six of us will recommend acceptance. I have never known the club to vote against any couple that has unanimous support from the trials team. So don't worry about anything." Kim added.

"Go home and enjoy the rest of the evening. Tomorrow morning, Kim and I would like to pick you up for brunch, our treat. We will very likely be welcoming you to the club at that time. After brunch we will ride over to the club estate, discuss the rules and policies. The only people that will be there will be us. No crowd, no strangers, no pressure. Is tomorrow good?" Steve asked

"Tomorrow will be great." Lana replied.