Rooster Club Pt. 06: Final Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers

With that, the trials were done and we headed out the door.

++++++++++

This was the first drive home we weren't so horny we wanted to stop and jump each other.

"How do you feel Lana?"

"Besides full of cum, I'm fine. My head just went to weird place for a few moments. Just lost control of my thoughts for a bit, I'm back now.

How about you, how does my sexy husband feel."

"Used up. I just spent hours with four ball draining women. Want to stop for a bite on the way home."

"That sounds good, but I literally have four different men's cum dripping from my pussy. I need a shower, or a soak or something."

"Okay, let's go get cleaned up and have Chinese delivered."

"Nice."

"Warning however, 20 minutes after eating Chinese, I'm always hungry. So I plan on eating your pussy right about then."

"Incredible. You just fucked me and three different women, and you still want more."

"I didn't lick pussy yet, and yes I want to lick you, nice and tenderly till you cum."

When we climbed into bed for the evening, I did just that. I took my time to kiss and softly lick ever bit of my Lanas pussy. Three other men may have fucked her today, but now was my time to tenderly love her. She spun herself around and took my cock into her mouth. On our sides, slowly arousing each other in sixty nine. I would lick her pussy lips a while, then she would suck on my cock for a while. Even after a full day, she got my cock raging hard.

Our sex that evening started as slow tender love making. I licked her to a couple small orgasms, before spinning around and sliding the cock she made rock hard, into her pussy. We fucked slowly for a while. The whole time I thrust into her, I was kissing her lips. This sexy woman who gave her body to others today, is mine. I wanted her to know, just how much she excites me and how much I love her.

My thrusting increased as my excitement grew. Lanas hips were moving in time with mine. Both of us were moaning and groaning, the sounds of our bodies slapping together. The room smelled like sex. All of our senses were fully engaged.

Lana and I were professing our love for one another when we both came. I came hard, but didn't have much cum to shoot. A couple tears fell from Lanas eyes, when I pulled out of her.

"You okay honey?"

"I just feel so loved right now. Loved, warm and protected."

We quickly drifted off in each other's arms.

keyboard
keyboard
97 Followers