Rooster Club Pt. 07: Now Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim turned to us, "We're happy to finally have you two as members. Next weekend is the next scheduled meeting. If you are up to joining us, there will be many more couples to meet and spend time with."

"I'm sure Ray and I will discuss it. Still a bit intimidating, I mean a large group and all, but still exciting. So many different experiences in front of us. With the club rules, I suppose having two 20 year old guys won't be happening." Lana joked.

"Don't rule that out Lana." Steve jumped in. "True, that won't happen on club property, however as you make new friends, you can find work around."

"Ah, I was just joking."

"Joking or not, Steve is right. If you express your desires to the other couples, you may be surprised. I know a couple women that had private parties with a small group of young men." Kim added. "Not on club property, but hosted in their homes."

"Of course, off club property, we can't assure your anonymity. The anonymity is one of the benefits of activities at the club. But you will find what you are comfortable with as this new side of your lives matures." Steve added pulling into our driveway.

We invited and the Golds joined us for a couple drinks and grilled steaks. The evening was filled with two couples getting to know each other better. The closest thing to sexual activity were the passionate goodnight kisses at the end of the evening.

That night Lana and I made tender love to one another and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12