Root and the Léger Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
487 Followers

Thinking she might need some help, Lute moved over behind her and reached around her chest. Hefting her big breasts, he began massaging them as she turned off the water and leaned back so he could better nuzzle her neck.

"I had an amazing time with you last night," Lute whispered into her ear, "You're a wonderful lover."

Franny just moaned in reply and reached back her hand, slipping it inside his robe and grabbing his half-erect cock. As she stroked his meat back to a full erection, he continued kissing her neck and massaging her bounteous tits.

During their lovemaking the previous night, Lute had been a kind and accommodating partner. He hadn't moved into his more aggressive take-charge persona that he often deployed if he thought his partner was game. He'd still been figuring Franny out and wasn't sure how she'd react to his studly alter-ego. So not wanting to scare her off, he'd been content to let her call the shots.

But now as she groped his thick cock, he could feel her heart rate increase and sensed that she was ready to get a little nasty and start exploring some deeper and more exciting sexual possibilities.

Franny, as she was starting to discover, had a body that exuded sex. Her big tits and curvaceous body, coupled with her lovely face and probing intellect, made her a beguiling lover -- especially when she cut loose from her inhibitions, as she had last night.

Lute suspected he and this sexy librarian would have some real fun together, especially if she was willing to continue exploring her naughty side with him. Testing those waters, he whispered, "Have you ever had a guy with a big cock fuck you while you leaned over this sink?"

Franny giggled, "Hmm..., let me think. No, I don't believe I've ever done that." And then as she wrapped her hand around his tool she added, "So, do you know a guy with a big cock?"

Shucking his robe, Lute spread Franny's legs apart and leaned her over as he slid his hard tool towards her pussy, "Yeah, I do know a guy like that, but he's not available at the moment, so I hope this will do."

"Oh, yeah, I think that will do just fine," she gasped as his member's big head slid into her ready cunt, "Oh, god, yeah!"

Leaning over her back as he plunged his cock deeper into her wet pussy, Lute reached under her top and grabbed her big tits as they sagged over the porcelain sink.

"You were ready for this, weren't you Franny? Your pussy was already wet for me!"

"Oh, yeah, I've been ready for you all morning!"

"So you were hoping we'd fuck again, is that it?"

"Yes, yes...I was!"

"And are you gonna' cum for me again like you did last night? One orgasm after another?"

"Oh god, I hope so!"

"Then put your hand down there and start rubbing your clit. 'Cause I want you to cum for me, baby! I want to hear you scream!"

Shoving her hand into her pussy, Franny began working over her clit and was soon moaning and wailing as her first orgasm of the day rose to the fore.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming, Luther, I'm cumming!"

"That's right! That's right! Keeping it going!" Lute grunted through clenched teeth as he pulled her hips back towards him, leaned her farther down over the sink, and continued mercilessly driving his cock into her gushing pussy as his groin slapped against her ass with each thrust.

Amazed at how he made her orgasms roll together like a multi-car pile up on an icy road, Franny braced her hands against the sink's backsplash and shoved her ass back even farther, taking the full brunt of his forceful cock deep into her pussy, which was now flooded with her juices.

Leaning back and admiring Franny's fine fleshy ass, Lute scanned the countertop and spied what he was looking for.

"Are you all mine, baby?" Lute whispered down to her, confident in her response.

"Oh, yes, I'm all yours Luther! I'm all yours," she moaned without hesitation.

"What about your ass? Is that for me too?"

"Yes, yes!" she moaned, "It's all for you!"

"Aw, yeah. That's what I hoped," Lute grunted as he slipped his cock out of her pussy and squatted down behind her, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart as he slid his tongue into her anus.

Rimming her asshole, he spread her anal opening farther apart so he could insert his tongue deeper into her rear chute. As he did, her sphincter muscles continued to relax, providing him greater access to her deep pink orifice.

Standing up and grabbing the nearby bottle of olive oil he had discovered, Lute drizzled a stream of Italy's finest virgin olive oil into Franny's not-quite virgin ass.

Franny had only been taken in the ass once before, and it had been completely unsatisfying. It happened the previous summer with a French doctoral student named Phillipe. He was doing research in her library, and anxious to cook and entertain in her new kitchen with a fellow native speaker, she had invited him and another French friend over for dinner.

After finishing dinner and their second bottle of wine, the other friend went off to a party while Phillipe stayed behind and opened a bottle of burgundy for himself and the already tipsy librarian with the killer body. The burgundy was only half gone before he and Franny were in bed. The sex was okay and she allowed him to sleep over. But in the middle of the night she was awakened by an odd sensation in her butt. Phillipe had slipped his cock into her ass and was starting to fuck her, but he had hardly made three thrusts before he groaned and came.

Choosing to ignore his brazen behavior, Franny had gone back to sleep. But in the morning she sent him on his way with nary a cup of coffee or a peck on the cheek.

But now with Lute, Franny was excited to be receiving the full anal treatment, and she moaned as he further prepared her ass by working his oiled fingers into her bung.

Once satisfied she was ready, he inserted his huge cock head into her anus, making her gasp as he slowly worked it in, filling her in a way that combined both exquisite pleasure and pain.

"This really is for me, isn't it Franny?" Lute asked as he began slowly moving his prick in and out of her stretched ass.

"God, yes, it's all for you!" she moaned, "I love what you do to me, Lute. Oh, god, yeah, I just love it!"

"You've never really been fucked in the ass before, have you baby?"

"No, never like this!"

"That's what I thought. So let's get down here on the floor so I can give you more of what you really want."

Moving her down onto the thick cotton throw rug in front of the sink, Lute positioned Franny forward on her hands and knees while he squatted and straddled her ass, plunging his oil slicked cock in and out of her glistening asshole.

Feeling nastier than she could believe, Franny arched her butt into the air, giving Lute greater purchase on her perfectly shaped bottom.

"God, yes, Lute! Yes! Take me! Take me!" Franny wailed as he continued pillaging her hindquarters so deeply that she felt as if he was drilling all the way into her stomach.

"Cum for me baby!" Lute moaned as he gripped her hips even tighter, "Cum for me!"

Sliding her hand back between her legs, Franny promptly resumed working over her sodden cunt, rubbing her fingers across its protruding clit and shoving her fingers into her vacant pussy.

"That's right...yeah, that's right!" Lute called down to her, "Cum for me while I shove my big cock up your sweet ass. Cum for me, baby!"

"Will you cum with me, Luther?"

"Yeah, yeah, I will!"

"Then get ready, cause I'm there...I'm there!"

As Franny's body began to spasm and she gasped for air, Lute gave several more emphatic thrusts and then pulled his cock out of her spoiled ass and moaned, "Here it is, baby! Yeah, here it is!"

Despite her own roiling climax, Franny quickly pivoted in time to receive Lute's initial huge volley squarely in her face. And then opening her mouth wide, she caught a good portion of his second spew, but was still gulping that down when he blasted his third round onto her neck and chest. Recovering, she grabbed his gushing cock and shoved it into her gaping maw, her eyes fixed on Lute's face as she did.

Gripping her head, Lute fed Franny his cock as it continued to fill her mouth with the warm seed that ran down her chin and drizzled onto her big heaving tits.

"I love being nasty with you, Lute," she whispered up to him after swallowing a mouthful of his spew. Then giving him a wanton look, she said, "I really am all yours. You know that, don't you?"

Nodding his head and smiling, he replied, "Yeah, I know that. And I consider myself really lucky, because you're an incredibly sexy woman!"

"I've never felt like this before. I just can't believe what you do to me!"

"You do pretty great by me too, Franny," he sighed as he tenderly wiped his cock's slick head across her cheek, "You're an amazing lover. And I've got big plans for us."

"Oh, really?" she said with a curious smile, "Like what?"

Sliding his cock back towards her mouth, he gave her a sly smile, "Let's talk about that later," and she opened her lips and welcomed his hard member back into her cum-filled mouth.

Lute put Franny's name on the guest list for his band's gig at the bar that night, and when she strolled in midway through their second set, he saw that she had done just as he asked. Walking towards a table next to the stage, Lute saw guys turn their heads to follow her as she moved across the room.

Knowing she was being ogled only made her feel sexier, and this feeling, coupled with her outfit, was all very new to the voluptuous young librarian.

Before leaving her house earlier that day, Lute had told her what he wanted her to do that night. So here she was, her hair loose and flowing, wearing a long filmy white cotton skirt with a sleeveless low cut blouse and a faded denim jacket. But no bra constrained her big tits, and her breasts swayed seductively with each step. And as her pussy tingled with the knowledge she was being mentally undressed by a dozen guys, she felt her freshly trimmed cunt start to get wet and she giggled to herself, remembering she wasn't wearing any panties.

Some friends of Lute's had saved her a seat, so Franny joined them while Lute signaled to the bartender to send her over a beer. Tuning into the music, Franny was soon caught up in the bass lines Lute was playing, and as he had suggested, she started humming them to herself, internalizing the music.

Franny shed her jacket and danced with Lute's friends, and she loved how liberating it felt to let her big tits sway loose and free as she moved to the music. No longer self conscious, she had a blast. And when the band took a final break before its last set, she slipped outside with Lute and they found a secluded spot to make out. Slipping his hand under her skirt, he was pleased to find her pussy uncovered, just as he had hoped, and he fingered her to an orgasm before he was summoned back to the stage, sporting an even larger bulge in his crotch than before.

When the band wound up their night, out of respect for the fine looking lady who was anxiously waiting to fuck him, Lute's bandmates gave him an excused absence -- meaning he didn't have to stay to help break down all of their equipment. So, gratefully exiting with just his bass and amp, Lute followed Franny's car back to her house.

Once inside, Franny grabbed two beers and had Lute put on some music while she scurried off for a few minutes. When she returned, she situated Lute down onto the couch, and then took a long pull from her beer as she stood by the stereo and began to do a slow strip tease for her hung young lover.

After first slipping off her blouse, she leaned forward so he could look down her chamisole and into her deep cleavage. Swaying her tits from side to side, she gave him a long sexy look and then straightened back up and slid off her skirt.

Lute immediately noticed that her bushy thatch had been well trimmed so that he could now see her protruding pussy flaps. And when she put one foot up onto the coffee table, she licked her fingers and slid her hand into her slit. Opening her dark red labia, she met his eyes as she stroked her moist pink pussy.

Then standing up and pulling off her lacy chamisole, her full 36F tits drooped down onto her chest, their brown areolas facing forward and meeting Lute's lustful gaze. Lifting up her big udders like she was assessing their weight, Franny put her mouth onto each one and licked around her big nipples.

"Show me your cock, Luther," Franny whispered as she continued licking her tits and swaying to the music. "Show me how hard and big you are for me, baby."

Enjoying Franny's take-charge demeanor, Lute stepped out of his pants and pulled off his shirt and sat back down on the couch, his huge cock standing bolt upright in his crotch.

"Now stroke it for me," Franny whispered as she continued her slow dance, groping her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other.

Locking their eyes together, the two lovers continued preparing themselves for the torrid lovemaking that was soon to ensue. Lute slowly massaged his veiny cock to its full ten-inches, while Franny put her foot back on the coffee table and slid two fingers deep into her pussy, which caused her to shudder and sigh in anticipation of what was to come.

"Want to get my pussy ready for your big cock?" Franny asked in a quiet, seductive voice as she continued touching herself.

Smiling as he continued stroking his shaft, Lute motioned for her to come join him on the couch, an offer she responded to without hesitation. Stepping up onto the couch seat, she grabbed his head and stood over him as she positioned her crotch in his face, bracing herself against the wall with her free hand.

Anxious to get reacquainted with Franny's newly trimmed pussy, Lute grabbed her ass and shoved his face into her clipped thatch, slid his tongue into her twat, and began hungrily working over her tasty offering.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that's right...that's the spot!" Franny moaned as Lute began flicking his tongue over her ripe clit, "Oh, god, mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

As he continued slurping and licking on her wet pussy, Lute slid a finger into her ass hole and slowly worked it around in her rear chute. This caused Franny to moan even more as she ground her cunt harder into his face and began groping at her big tits, "Oh, yeah! God yes, baby, yes!"

With her pussy now fully juiced and ready for Lute's big cock, Franny slid down onto his lap and mounted him, positioning her wet pussy over the head of his python. Slowly sliding down onto his hard tool, she eased him inside her as he shoved his face into her cleavage and grabbed her waist.

Letting Franny continue calling the shots, Lute raised his hips and slid his cock deeper into her warm tunnel as he sucked and kissed her fleshy tits.

"Go real slow with me for awhile, baby," Franny whispered, "I want to savor this, cause I've been thinking about it all day. And when I watched you on stage tonight, I knew there were lots of girls in there who were just dying to get your big cock inside their pussies. But I was so excited to know you'd be mine tonight."

"I'm all yours, Franny," Lute said softly as he kissed his way up her chest and chin until their lips met. Then working his thick meat around inside her he whispered, "So is this what you've been wanting?"

"Oh, god, yes, this is exactly what I've wanted," she sighed, "My pussy has been wet all day waiting for this. And I had to touch myself just to calm down, knowing it'd be hours before you'd be back inside me."

Lute liked the thought of Franny rubbing her pussy and thinking about him. "And did you cum when you touched yourself?"

"Yeah, I did," she giggled as she leaned forward and kissed him, "Three times."

"It seems like I'm ready to cum whenever I'm with you," she went on, "Or even when I just think about you! You've turned me into such a nasty slut, Luther. I've always prided myself on keeping my emotions in check. But goddam, it seems like all I've thought about today was having your big cock back inside my pussy."

"You really are a naughty one, library lady," Lute chuckled as she slowly moved up and down on his shaft, "So what else did you think about today?"

Looking at him with a shy smile, she hesitated and then whispered, "Anal sex."

"Did you like it when we did that this morning?"

"Yeah, I really did. It felt amazing. But it also made me feel so sexy and nasty, like it was something only slutty girls do."

"You have a beautiful ass, and it was just begging to be fucked. You know that, right?"

"No, I've always thought my ass was too big. But today, when you fucked me there, for the first time it did feel just right."

"Oh, it's definitely just right," and as he said this Lute gripped her hips and shoved his cock harder into her pussy, "Now touch yourself and cum for me, baby. And then we can go into the bedroom and I'll show you just how much I love your perfect slutty ass."

Slipping her hand into her pussy, Franny started rubbing her clit as she bounced on Lute's thick meat. And as he raised his hips and drove himself deep and hard inside her wanton cunt, she began to shudder and moan.

Leaning forward, she draped her soft tits across Lute's face so he could suck on their fleshy goodness and further induce her oncoming climax.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she moaned as his mouth located one of her big nipples and sucked on it long and hard while she slid into her orgasm. "Oh, fuck, yeah!"

When Franny's orgasm finally subsided and she raised her sweaty and voluptuous body off of Lute, she led him into her bedroom.

the bedroom had lit candles arranged around it, providing a sensual glow to an already erotic setting. Standing beside the bed, the naked lovers kissed and groped at each other's bodies in a prolonged prelude to their next act.

Reaching for a tube of lubricant she had placed on a bedside table, Franny handed it to Lute and then wordlessly climbed onto the edge of the bed, positioning herself forward on her haunches with her fine round ass raised and ready.

Lute squirted a big dollop of lube onto Franny's anus and worked it in with his fingers before squeezing a similar dose onto his thick cock. Then standing next to the bed, he spread her ass cheeks apart and began sliding his greased tool into her equally anointed ass.

"Oh, my god, yes, yes!" Franny moaned as Lute began to penetrate her with his huge member, "Oh, sweet Jesus, yes!"

Entering her at a slow and measured pace, Lute watched as his rod gradually disappeared into Franny's beautiful round ass. And when she moved back onto him, his balls rested against her ass cheeks as he paused for a moment to fully take in the erotic scene before him.

"God, you're beautiful, Franny," Lute whispered down to her as he maneuvered his big tool around in her bottom, making her groan as he did. "Now, are you ready to get ass-fucked?"

Moving her head up and down like a mare anxious for a proffered apple, she moaned, "Yeah, baby, take me hard and rough. It's all yours...all yours!"

Grabbing her hips, Lute began to slowly piston his greased monster in and out of her lubed orifice. And as she moaned in pained delight and slid a hand down to work over her clit, he increased the pace of his thrusts until he was jackhammering her ass, their sweaty bodies slapping and grinding together in a frenzied fuck-fest.

Franny, who felt as if she had been teetering on a perpetual orgasmic cliff ever since the night before, fell into one orgasm, and then another, and as she gasped and wailed, Lute continued pounding her ass. Finally tightening his grip on her hips and tensing up inside her in a way that Franny recognized as his pre-launch countdown, she knew his blastoff was nigh.

RootRadio
RootRadio
487 Followers