Root and the Léger Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Franny kept wailing and spraying and Lute continued pummeling her bung, he began to moan in a way that signaled to Franny that he was also about to cum. Reacting, Franny unplugged his cock from her ass and slid forward into the tub and stroked his meat while it prepared for launch. And just when he let loose, with the timing of trapeze aerialists, Lute pulled Franny's face onto his cock and delivered a huge torrent of spew.

In their early days together when Lute came, Franny was overwhelmed by the velocity and quantity of his ejaculate. But over time she had developed a swallowing technique that would put any beer guzzling frat boy to shame. So as Lute gripped her head and unleashed his seed into her mouth, she gulped and swallowed each of his successive loads, only letting a small amount sexily drizzle down her chin.

When Lute finally relaxed, having delivered his usual massive payload, Franny pulled Michelle down and kissed her, sharing a mouthful of Lute's spunk with her nasty sister. After momentarily savoring Lute's piquant seed, the Légers attended to his still throbbing tool, licking and kissing off his last remnants of spew before they all eased back down into the soothing waters.

When Michelle checked in at the airport that Sunday night for her red eye flight back to the coast, she was grateful that her abundance of airline miles got her upgraded to first class. And it got even better when she boarded and discovered the flight wasn't full and she had the row to herself. So after take off, she settled in with a scotch and soda, wrapped herself in the light airline blanket and began to muse on what had transpired over the past few days.

Readjusting herself in the seat, she noticed again how her ass was still tender, thanks to its recent reaming by Lute's huge cock. And from some squishing in her seat, she could also tell her asshole was dripping out some of the huge load of cum that he had deposited in there. Smiling, she slipped her hand under her skirt, and since she had foregone wearing panties, she easily slid a couple fingers between her ass cheeks. Pulling them out, she found they were covered in globules of Lute's viscous seed. Putting her fingers up to her mouth, she sighed as she tasted her lover's warm remnants.

Aside from when he had to go off and play a wedding reception, Lute had spent the whole weekend with the Léger sisters, and the threesome had indulged themselves in hours upon hours of hedonistic lovemaking. Fueled by Franny's cooking, coupled with plenty of drinks and weed, they wore only minimal garments, if any at all, and had laughed and talked and fucked, interspersed with occasional recovery naps.

Their days and nights of debauchery had left Michelle's pussy and ass thoroughly tongued, fingered, fisted and fucked from Franny and Lute's initiation of her into their realm of lascivious intimacy.

After a stewardess walked past, Michelle slipped a hand inside her blouse and rubbed her fingers across her bare tits, feeling how sore her nipples were from the squeezing and sucking they had received at the hands and mouths of Franny and Lute, as well as her own. Sighing again, she pinched her nipples and relished the startling sensations that induced.

The lights were now off in the plane and most of the passengers were reading or sleeping, paying her no mind. Taking advantage of her relative solitude, Michelle slid her hand into her crotch and began touching her tender pussy, enjoying how easily she could now caress her labia and clit since Franny had trimmed her bush that morning. Or was it yesterday? The events of the past few days all ran together.

Feeling sublimely nasty under the light blanket, Michelle scrunched down in her window seat and and hiked up her skirt as she began to rub and finger her pussy. Remembering how wonderful it had felt to have her sister's tongue lash across her clit, it wasn't long before she began to shudder and gasp in the throes of another orgasm, at least her twentieth of the weekend, she figured.

The roar of the jet engines drowned out Michelle's moans as she came, and her cabin mates were none the wiser as the lovely young woman with the succulent tits continued pleasuring herself into another prolonged state of erotic bliss.

When her climax finally subsided, Michelle hazily looked out the window at the moon in the night sky and marveled at how dramatically her life had been changed over the past few days. Like her sister, she had now ventured into exciting but uncharted taboo territories. And as she eased her hand off her pussy, it was clear to her that she had no intention of her turning back.