Root and the Léger Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum in my ass, Luther. I want your cum in my ass, baby!"

"Oh, god, yeah...yeah!" Lute grunted, and then with a deep groan he unleashed a massive load of jizz into Franny's spoiled bung, pumping his seed into her until it was gushing out of her ass and running down onto her thighs

As he came, Franny continued working over her pussy and joined him in one last climactic rage that left her spent and panting; sweat matting her hair and glistening all over her succulent body.

As Franny collapsed down onto the bed, Lute squatted on top of her and held his shaft over her defiled ass, letting his last rivulets of spew ooze down onto her fleshy cheeks.

It was the wee hours of the morning when the sated lovers again slipped into the soothing waters of Franny's outdoor tub, kissing and caressing as they soaked, their abiding lust temporarily satisfied.

Over the next several weeks, Lute and Franny spent many long nights together, making love and exploring their deepest carnal fantasies. With Lute as her new lover, Franny's co-workers noticed a change in her demeanor, and also in her attire. As part of her newfound sexual liberation, she bought some new clothes that better accentuated her voluptuous figure, rather than conceal it as she had done before.

Her blouses now exposed more of her deep cleavage, and her skirts and dresses better revealed her tight waist and curvaceous ass. And to please her new lover, she mostly eschewed wearing panties and relished how it felt to have her pussy exposed beneath her garments. In a nod to her professionalism, she continued wearing a bra to work, but in the evenings and on weekends she more often went without any such constraints on her big fleshy tits.

Lute had acquired a canoe from a friend, so he and Franny spent several lazy weekend afternoons floating around a nearby lake. He would do some fishing while she relaxed with a book, often resting on seat cushions on the front deck of the boat with her top off, letting the summer sun touch her succulent breasts. And though having sex in a canoe isn't the easiest feat, the determined lovers found a quiet cove and developed some balancing techniques that served them well.

Franny and her younger sister Michelle had remained close over the years. And Michelle, after a bit of her usual prodding about Franny's love life, had been really pleased to hear about Lute. And one night over the phone, drinking wine as they talked, Michelle got the full lowdown on Franny's new lover and his huge ten inch cock.

Michelle worked for an international consulting firm in a job that required a good bit of travel. And unlike her sister with whom she shared many physical characteristics, including a bounteous set of tits, Michelle had always been more outgoing and flirtatious, and she had few qualms about using her voluptuous body to advance her business career. She hadn't slept her way to her current high-paid position. That wasn't her style. But she knew how to carry herself and deal with men in such a way that made them trust her and want to do business with her. And she and her company both reaped those benefits.

Though she now lived in California, Michelle was tacking a few days onto a Midwestern work trip so she could come spend a long weekend with her big sister. And when her cab pulled into Franny's drive that Friday, she was pleased to see a white cargo van parked there, knowing her sister had invited Lute to join them for dinner, and probably much more.

After introductions were made, Franny went off to tend to her tourtiere, the classic French Canadian meat pie of their childhood, while Lute and Michelle were shooed off to to the back deck to get acquainted over some potent classic French 75 cocktails -- a tasty mix of gin, champagne and lemon, popular in Quebec.

As they drank and talked, Michelle came to understand why Franny was so smitten with this young guy. He was cute, smart and funny, and on top of that he was packing a huge cock, whose bulge she could easily make out inside his loose linen pants. Like her sister, Michelle had developed a thing for well-hung guys.

Thanks to her work travel and her looks, Michelle was seldom without opportunities to meet interesting men. And during an extended assignment in London the year before, she'd taken up with a big burly Scotsman with a big burly cock. Their affair had only lasted for a couple of weeks, but during that time she became infatuated with his prodigious tool. And knowing that Lute had a cock that, if Franny's estimate was correct, was even bigger and thicker than her Scottish lover's. Well, that definitely had Michelle's curiosity piqued. And especially since Franny had intimated that she'd be willing to share Lute with her dear little sister.

The drinks went down easily as the warm day turned into the cool of evening, and all agreed that Franny's meat pie was delicious. Lute enjoyed the lively familial conversation of his companions as they ate, and from watching and listening to the two of them, their intimate bond was obvious.

The sisters weren't identical. Michelle was freckled and a bit shorter, and her hair tilted more towards reddish brown than blonde, but they were definitely sisters. And though they tried to include Lute in their conversation, he was glad to mostly be a bystander to their animated conversation.

After having slices of Franny's fresh-baked tartine for dessert, Lute made overtures that he should probably go and let the sisters have some time alone. But to encourage him to stay, Franny produced a joint -- which Lute found intriguing, since pot had a pronounced aphrodisiac effect on her -- and after it was passed around, the conversation became even more interesting as the trio enjoyed fresh drinks and a mood of heightened sensuality.

Both Franny and Michelle wore light summer outfits that accentuated their curvaceous bodies. Franny wasn't wearing a bra (or panties, for that matter,) so her big tits sashayed under the soft fabric of her sundress. And though Michelle was wearing undergarments, her low cut sleeveless blouse revealed plenty of cleavage, while her short denim skirt showed off her long tanned legs.

They were still sitting at the outdoor patio table when Franny quietly leaned over and engaged Lute in a long meaningful kiss. And after they broke off and he started to ease back into his chair, Michelle leaned over and did the same.

When Michelle and Lute finished their kiss, Franny gave him a sly sexy smile and asked, "So, Luther, have you ever done it with sisters before?"

"Um, yeah, I have," he replied, "But not at the same time."

"Uh huh," she chuckled, "So, would you like to give it a try?"

"Yeah, I think so," he said coyly, "but under one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"The sisters have to also get into it with each other."

"Uh huh, I see," Franny whispered as she looked over at Michelle. And then with the same sly smile, she got up and walked around the table and sat on her sister's lap. Though she was at first visibly surprised when Franny engaged her in a long open-mouthed kiss -- something they'd never done before -- Michelle soon relaxed and got into it, assuring Lute his one condition wasn't going to be a problem for the Léger sisters.

After reaching down Michelle's blouse and groping her big tits before giving her one last long smooch, Franny stood up and signaled for her companions to join her as she grabbed their dessert dishes and headed into the house. And while Michelle and Lute loaded the dishwasher, Franny went off to the bedroom to make further preparations, instructing them to join her when they were done.

Entering the candlelit bedroom, Michelle and Lute heard soft music coming from outside and went out to join Franny on her private patio. She had lit candles around the hot tub and was already naked and relaxing in the warm bubbling water. And after shedding their clothes, Michelle and Lute slipped in beside her.

The mood was slow and erotic as the threesome engaged in long kisses and caresses while they luxuriated together in the soothing waters. The tub was framed on two sides by a privacy fence, so when Michelle and Lute eventually paired off, Franny sat up on the tub's ledge and leaned back against the wooden partition. Putting one foot up, she spread her legs wide apart and began to finger her pussy while she watched her boyfriend suckle on her sister's big tits.

Seeing they had an attentive audience, Michelle and Lute continued kissing and fondling each other until Lute moved up on the ledge so Michelle could better attend to his huge cock that she'd been groping under the water.

In addition to her new sexier style of dress, one of the other changes in the new and less inhibited Franny was how verbal she had become during lovemaking. It had been a gradual change that started during her first night together with Lute. And it had grown as she discovered how much fun it was to add an erotic verbal layer to their sex life, knowing how much Lute loved to hear his librarian-lady talk dirty .

"Yeah, Michelle, suck on that cock and get it ready. I can't wait for you to know what it feels like to have his big meat in your pussy," Franny said softly as she slid several of her fingers into her gaping cunt and began working them inside her.

Though somewhat surprised by this new nasty side to her big sister, Michelle had no qualms about wrapping her hands and mouth around Lute's thick ten inch cock, and she was soon hungrily kissing and sucking on his monster tool.

"Yeah, that's right, baby, that's right, get it ready," Franny said in a husky whisper as Michelle worked over Lute's cock, running her tongue up and down his shaft and sucking on his big dangling nut sac before bobbing her mouth again on its huge mushroom head, "Yeah, that's it, baby, get it ready," Franny continued, "I want to see you get fucked by that big dick."

Franny locked her eyes onto Lute's while her sister lapped her tongue and mouth around his veiny cock.

"Are you ready to fuck my sister, baby?" Franny whispered to her young lover as she spread apart her labia, giving him a look at her wet pink interior. "Are you ready to show her what it feels like to have that huge prick shoved inside her?"

Taking his smile as a yes, Franny slid off the ledge and moved over to join her companions. "But we first need to get her pussy ready for you, don't you think?"

"Come on up here, baby," Franny said to Michelle as she patted the spot next to Lute on the tub's ledge.

Reluctantly letting go of Lute's big tool, Michelle did as she was asked and plopped up on the ledge and engaged Lute in some long deep kisses while Franny spread her egs apart and shoved her mouth into her sister's furry cunt.

Michelle had only done a threesome once before, and it was with two guys she had pulled into a bedroom at a party after one-too-many drinks. But she had never been with another girl, let alone her sister. So having another girl licking her pussy was a whole new experience. But as she worked her tongue down Lute's throat and he fondled her big floppy tits, she moaned at how good it all felt as she discovered what she'd been missing.

"Mmm...yeah, yeah," she moaned as Franny sucked on her labia and flicked her clit, "God, yes, that feels amazing!"

As for Franny, she too had never done it with another girl. But ever since she'd met Lute, it seemed like she was breaking down her old sexual boundaries on a daily basis. And eating her sister's pussy was an experience she could now check off her taboo to-do list. As was groping her sister's big tits.

With all of the physical stimulation she was receiving, heightened by the hits of Franny's good weed, Michelle began to melt into an out-of-body experience that she knew presaged a major orgasm. Franny's tongue continued to be focused on her clit, and she had also worked part of her hand into Michelle's pussy and was finger-fucking her twat.

As her sister worked over her pussy, Michelle had her hand wrapped around Lute's shaft and was stroking it as they continued kissing. As she did, he groped and squeezed her big fleshy tits and pinched their wide nipples.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna' cum!" Michelle moaned as a climax began to pulse through her in rhythm with the tub's Jacuzzi jets, "Oh, fuck yes, yes!"

Loving how it felt to have her mouth creating such a stir in her little sister, Franny kept her tongue in motion on Michelle's clit while her pussy began to gush its lady juices, not quite squirting, but definitely a spill.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah!" Michelle wailed as she came and tightened her hand around Lute's shaft as if it was her only grip on reality, "Oh, my god, yes!"

Partly to give his cock a break from Michelle's iron grip, Lute got up on the edge of the tub and squatted over her and pushed the bulbous head of his tool into her open mouth. Gladly taking it in, she continued moaning while he worked his meet deeper down her throat.

Gagging and then spitting on his cock's big head, Michelle, now drenched in sweat, was joined by Franny as the two buxom Legér sisters slid down into the tub and began tag-teaming Lute's thick tool.

Feeding his shaft to them like he was serving cock communion, Lute slid it from one of their mouths and then over to the other's, giving each a good long sacramental suck.

Leaving Lute's cock to Michelle, Franny adjusted his position on the edge of the tub and moved her mouth down, first to his big nut sac, and then after some long attention there, she grabbed his ass and slid her tongue between his cheeks and began running it around the rim of his anus.

Though Michelle was busy sucking on Lute's huge cock, she still managed to look down and watch her sister rimming his ass, a sight she had never expected to see.

But this was all part of the newly-nasty Franny. Over the past few weeks, she and Lute had explored every part of each other's bodies, having agreed early-on that nothing would be off-limits, including her tonguing his ass, which he loved. And her own ass had grown so accustomed to having his thick cock inside it that the lovers sometimes didn't even need to use lube.

When Franny finally came up for air, she met up with Michelle's lips on Lute's cock and whispered, "So are you ready to fuck this guy, or what?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm absolutely ready!" Michelle replied.

After quickly thinking through the possibilities for how best to get Lute's cock inside her sister while still keeping herself in the act, Franny sat down on one of the tub's seats and pulled Michelle's head down towards hers for a long kiss. And while they kissed, she spread her sister's legs apart and motioned for Lute to come take her from behind.

Moving in, Lute slid his long thick cock between Michelle's legs until it found her primed pussy and began its initial entry into her slot canyon.

"Oh, my god!" Michelle moaned as Lute worked his huge tool inside her, "Oh, my fucking god, you're so big!"

Lute grabbed her hips as he continued making his grand entrance into her pussy, and Michelle braced herself against the side of the tub and shifted back onto his penetrating shaft, letting it drive deeper inside her.

Watching her sister's big tits dangle above her, Franny pulled her in closer so she could attend to Michelle's succulent udders that were so similar to her own in size and shape, but different in some of their defining characteristics. Where Franny's nipples were thick and protruded from medium-sized areolas, Michelle's nipples were wide and flat and surrounded by large areolas dotted with some sexy pimply glands.

Sucking on her sister's sweet tits, Franny added in some color commentary as Michelle got royally reamed by Lute's fat cock.

"Give it to her Luther. Do her, baby! She's never been fucked like this before! Am I right, sweetie"

"No, never, this is amazing," Michelle moaned, "Oh, my god, he's so fucking big inside me!"

"Are you gonna' cum for us again?" Franny whispered as she slid her hand into her sister's pussy and began diddling her clit while Lute continued driving himself into her wanton cunt. "You gonna' cum for us, sweetie?"

"Oh, yeah, I am! Especially if you keep doing that!"

"Do you like getting nasty like this, baby? Is this making you hot? Do you like getting fucked by a guy with a huge cock while your sister sucks your titties and rubs your pussy? Is this nasty enough for you?"

"Oh, you know I love this, you know I do!"

"Is this as good and nasty as when you fucked that professor in his office?"

"Better, so much better!"

"And what about that time when you got fucked in the back seat at the drive-in like some slut? Is this better than that?"

"Completely! Oh, and now I'm gonna' cum, I really am, oh god yes, I am!"

"Give it to us, baby! Cum for us!"

Gasping for air as Lute continued pile-driving himself inside her, Michelle wailed and moaned as her climax rushed in and claimed her like some otherworldly sensation.

"Oh, yes...yes...oh, my god! Yes...yes!"

Easing off his thrusts, Lute gripped Michelle's ass as he slowly continued working himself in and out of her gushing pussy while Franny held her face and kissed her all over.

When Michelle finally slumped forward in a state of well-fucked bliss, Franny eased her back down into the tub.

"There you go baby, relax for a bit. I'll take over for you with Luther."

Then sliding herself onto the ledge of the tub that opened onto the patio, she leaned back and shifted her torso forward as she spread her legs.

"Come take me in the ass, Luther. I want your big cock up my ass, baby"

Keeping his cock ready for its next act, Lute had been standing in the tub stroking his slick shaft while Franny had gotten ready for him. Seeing what she had in mind, he grabbed a nearby bottle of lube and squirted a dose onto his hand. Rubbing the oil along his shaft, he then oozed a dollop into Franny's ass hole, preparing it for the invasion of his thick beast.

While the lovers prepped, Michelle leaned back in the tub and watched, intrigued to see how her sister would manage to take Lute's monster into her tight ass.

In her time with Lute, Franny had learned how to stretch open her sphincter muscles to accommodate his thick tool, so as she leaned back and spread her ass cheeks, Michelle saw her anus open up like a hidden cave, ready for Luther and his slick ten-inch spear.

Shoving his cock's head inside Franny's ass, Lute then ground it in farther until half of his member was enveloped in her rear chute.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Take my ass! Take it! It's all for you, baby! All of it!!"

"You ready for more? You want some more?" Lute taunted as she draped her legs over his shoulders.

"Yeah, I want it all. Give me all of that big cock, baby!"

Grabbing her thighs for leverage, Lute resumed shoving his thick meat into Franny's stretched ass until she was fully impaled on his beast.

"Now fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass like you mean it!"

With Franny's encouragement, Lute began pistoning his shaft in and out of her defiled asshole, which made lusty suctioning sounds that resonated above the muffled gurgles of the tub's jets.

Watching her sister get ass fucked by Lute's huge cock revived Michelle from her post-orgasmic stupor. Standing, she moved behind Lute and pressed her big fleshy tits against his back as she kissed his neck and grabbed the base of his shaft as it drove in and out of Franny's ass.

Determined to put on a good show for her little sister, Franny began working over her distended clit as Lute continued pounding her rear admiral. And it wasn't long before her body tensed up and she began to grunt and moan.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, fuck yeah!" she cried in a deep husky voice before letting loose with a stream of her juices that splashed against Lute's chest. Moving around Lute so she could better witness her sister's waterworks, Michelle watched in awe as Franny continued rubbing on her clit and sending out such a spray that it incited Lute to grunt with each emphatic thrust of his huge cock into her ass.