Root of All Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his jaw hanging open and some drool coming out, he barely nodded his head, "Yeah Leah." He agreed with my plan. I thought he was so cute like this. I knew he needed me to take care of him.

"Let's get you out of your clothes before you use the guest bed. You've smeared puke all over your shirt and managed to hit your pants when you were aiming for the gutter out front. I can't have you fouling the bed sheets." My plan was coming into focus. I continued to care for my needy man, "Here Jake, let's slip you out of these nasty clothes. I'll wash them for you. They'll need to be clean and dry before you can show up back home, otherwise your mom and brother will figure out what you were doing."

Again, he slurred, "Yeah Leah."

I was overjoyed that he trusted me and needed me to take care of him. I struggled to lift his shirt off his strong and well-defined chest and solidly square shoulders. He tried to help but was of little use. That was okay. I pulled the putrid shirt off over his head and wiped his face with the clean part. It was a tender moment as I cleaned him up in the dim light of the basement. He was my baby boy. I knew he would love me for giving him my tender loving care in his moment of need. He could appreciate and love me for who I was. That's all that I wanted and that's what I thought I had. At last my prayers and deep desires had been answered.

I was excited and giddy for the next step. I undid his pants, found the zipper and pulled it down with an arousing 'zzzzz' sound. With his back against the wall, Jake slid slowly down into a sitting position. I untied his shoes, removing them and his socks. I calmly instructed my suffering man, "I'll need those pants of yours." I tugged at the pant legs, but they weren't coming off easily. I had to move in close and tight to his bare chest and work his pants below his hips and butt. I didn't mind in the least. I reached my fingers inside his pants, pushing and rolling his jeans as I ran my hands along his ass. It was naughty and exciting fun. I was pleased with myself for seizing this opportunity. It was working so well for me. I yanked his pants off as he leaned against the wall. He was like a Greek god fallen from heaven, sitting in his skivvies before me.

I lifted his arms and pulled to get him to his feet. He responded to my touches and urgings. He stood unsteady in the deep shadows as I removed his undershorts and made him step out of them as they fell to his ankles. "I'll throw these in the wash with your shirt and pants," I informed him as I stooped to retrieve them.

This was the first grown man penis I'd seen in real life. It looked like a strong and mystical root hanging in the dark. I was fascinated by its tuberous shape. I desired it. The thought of having Jake's manly root planted inside me unleashed a flush of heat swelling inside me while my girl parts squeezed up on their own. I wanted Jake to have me. I wanted to give myself to Jake and pour my love juices over him, watering his root until he grew strong, hearty and ripe, ripe to the point of producing his seed inside my warm and fertile furrow. I was hungry for love. If a man wasn't going to offer me love, I would take it. I would take it if I had the chance, and this was my chance.

I dipped under Jake's left arm, letting his hand fall across my left breast. I wrapped my right arm around his waist as I guided my naked charge forward, "Here, hold on to me. I'll take you to bed where you can sleep this off in a dark and quiet room." Jake draped over me as we walked into the windowless guess room. I eased the inebriated young man onto the bed, covering him with a soft blanket and a heavy quilt.

My heart was pounding in my throat as I ducked out of the room, knowing in my mind that what I was about to do was said to be a sin. I didn't care. I was filled with lust so hot and frothy that I was trembling in anticipation. Desire for Jake and the glorious idea having him up inside me seized me like nothing had ever done before. I was spinning around in a whirlpool of hot water making me dizzy in a crazy way. My heart raced and my thoughts were a blur. I was a maniacal hot mess as I dashed about trying to make this folly of the heart a perfect secret. It would be our shared secret.

I had promised to wash Jake's clothes. As a devoted lover, I would take care of him and keep that promise. I would show him that I could make a dutiful, adoring girlfriend and wife. I picked up his smelly pile of clothes from the basement floor, loading and starting the washer across the room. That accomplished, I dashed upstairs to put the finishing touch on my love-stricken scheme.

I raided Rachel's closet, pulling her white ruffled blouse off the hanger and buttoning a couple of the buttons near the bottom. I knew this look was a favorite of Jake's and it had the added advantage of having Rachel's scent. I was counting on Jake's disoriented state and the dark room to pull off my deceitful swap of identities -- at least at first; at least until Jake realized that he could love me too. I was pretty sure Jake and Rachel had been finding a way to screw each other for a little while now. I plucked a pair of Rachel's fancy, lacey scoop-front panties out of her top drawer and exchanged them for my own, unglamorous cotton affairs. Between the distinctive blouse with Rachel's scent, the memorable feel of the fancy panties and the dark room, I hoped that a soused Jake would take me, thinking I was Rachel. I ripped my glasses from my face and left them on the end table at the top of the stairs.

Disguised as my little sister, I flew down the steps and slipped into the dark room with Jake, closing the door behind me. I was in an anxious haste to finally experience the love and affection that I wanted with all of my heart. With minimal light leaking under the door, I crept toward the bed, listening for Jake's breaths. l knew I was a very naughty girl and that my desires were nasty. I had many nasty dreams about Jake and l wanted my dreams to come true. All I could hear was my own heart bounding through my breast and pounding in my ears. I lifted the coverings, slipping underneath and pressing into Jake's warm body. He stirred and shifted in slow motion. I kissed his lips and tasted the bitter remnants of vomit lingering in his mouth. I didn't mind as long as I could feel his naked, masculine warmth pressing into my belly and breasts.

I pressed hard into his lips a second time. Jake's hand moved up to run his fingers through my hair, sending a thrill galloping down my back. Would Jake notice my shorter cut? Even in the dark he could figure out that my hair didn't flow down to the middle of my back like my sister's. In silence I pull his arm away from my head and placed it on the ruffled placket of my half-unbuttoned blouse. Jake rolled his fingers absentmindedly across the textured blouse meant to deceive. There was no deceiving my bedded lover if he concentrated on caressing my breasts; mine were fuller and floppier than Rachel's high, firm boobs, but I was counting on the factors of low light and low reasoning skills to keep the charade going.

With a groggy, clumsy touch Jake massaged my tits through the blouse's fabric and my bra. I wrapped my bare legs around his thigh, squeezing and holding him against my humming lady parts. I scrunched my virgin sex muscles with each humping upstroke across his upper leg. It felt amazing. I was becoming hot and wet in my pussy and I had a wonderful, fizzy tickling bubbling inside me. My hips flexed in their own rhythm, free of any mindful control. I was possessed by a controlling spirit of lust, rolling my aroused fleshy labia across his skin with welling waves of warmth rising within my womb. I ground my juicy hollow into the man flesh beneath me, gyrating in forceful circles, infuriating my hungry little nub hiding under the stolen panties.

A rising tide of hot waves of pleasure rose within my center and sloshed against my ribs from the inside. I worked my pussy up, down and around, leaning close to the muscular flat chest of my inebriated prey. Jake would occasionally scoop a single titty into his broad palm, giving it a rough squeeze, sending me into fluttering spasms. I wanted my breasts to be pawed and ravaged. I was melting out of my clothes.

I straddled Jake, pausing my grinding action to open my shirt and unhook my bra. Throwing both blouse and bra aside, I cupped one of my breasts and lowered it to Jake's lips. He nibbled my taut, over-sensitized nipple. I gasped as if I'd plugged my tit into an electric socket. A bolt of intensity zinged through my body, scrambling my ovaries and then shot out my toes, singeing them into curled balls.

My breaths were not so much for taking in oxygen to sustain life, but a way to fuel my panting moans and punctuated gasps ignited by heated prickles radiating from my engorged clitoris. My thighs shook as my feeling of anguished arousal melted into erotic anticipation of having Jake planted inside me. I desired to be taken by Jake more than life itself at that moment. I desired Jake to take my body and my soul. I was to be his.

My girly juice flowed warm like purified liquid love, soaking into Rachel's naughty purloined panties still clinging to my molten loins. I had nicked Rachel's knickers thinking they would be a sexy decoy, now I found them only bothersome and in the way of my seething desire to have my man unlock my secret love chamber. I peeled my forbidden lingerie from my hips, rumbling with internal volcanic quakings, signaling a coming orgasmic eruption. I slid my fingers across my gaping gorge, confirming what I already knew; I was wet, hot and slick and slippery. I was ready to take Jake. I was ready to ride to glory.

In the pitch dark I let my pulsing peach drop to snatch up Jake's manly root and unite us as one flesh. I slipped over his penis, touched him with my pussy's frilly rim, slathered with sex syrup. It was my first time at this, I expected to be met with a hard cock eager to penetrate my love socket. Jake was not eager. I was confused and disappointed; then I panicked, I thought he'd discovered my true identity and was refusing to fuck me. I thought this was a rejection of me and my desires.

I clung to his body and put my ear to his chest. He didn't push me away. I remained close on top of him for a moment, listening and feeling him in the dark. Jake was making little humming noises. Jake's little noises were the sounds of a very wasted young man. He was awake, but nowhere near the fevered state of excitement that I was experiencing between my legs.

I calmed my fears of rejection, but not my burning sexual thirst to mate with Jake and experience orgasmic satisfaction with the man I loved. I poured my admiring love and attention on his penis, not knowing how a man is supposed to look and feel at this moment. At the time I thought vaginas were like magically charmed magnets that pulled every man's penis into a stiff, attentive tool, eager to delve into any hot pink female flesh within striking distance. Jake was supposed to get a stiff boner erection for me, but what I had in my hands was not up to expectations. Not yet anyway.

I was exceptionally gifted at making things grow, at least at Tillinghast's plant nursery. I was eager to expand my gift for growth to Jake's dangling manroot. I rubbed his tuberous protrusion, enchanted by its long, warm, silky smoothness topped by a textured bulb, which I imagined to be very sensitive, the equivalent of my clitoris. I couldn't resist caressing his nuts, but I had heard this part was quite sensitive for men and I was afraid I'd damage Jake with rough exploration before we finished with the business end of his stalk. I kissed his cock to coax him to come to life.

I kissed and licked with tender encouragement, stroking Jake to get a rise out of him. I reached between my moist legs, gathering my own aroused nectar from my lady bits and painted his penis, with my topical feminine fertilizer. I believed in my magic, even back then, and I believed that my girly juice would soak into Jake's root and even his soul and he would be unable to resist plundering my pussy. As I worked my magic juice and my fingers around his shaft, I felt it thicken in my caring hands and begin to grow. I went from kissing and licking to rolling my lips over his bulbous tip and sucked him as I moved my encircling fingers up and down his slickened shaft. His soft root grew into a woody stem. My charms were working to transform my object of love and admiration into the thing I needed between my legs.

I lifted my hips to fit his long stalk between my labia. I let him expand into my pair of embracing labia while I rocked up and down, adding more of my lascivious lubricant to his expanding manhood. My feminine folds were fertile ground for the harvest I was cultivating in the dark guest room. In the surrounding dark I imagined I was growing a fantastic and dangerous mushroom, the kind of forbidden form that naughty girls slipped out of their parent's house at midnight to hunt and use for their consummate pleasure. If Eve was tempted by an apple, I think she should've held out until the serpent in the Garden of Eden offered her a mushroom. A girl could resist an apple, but I could not imagine resisting the mushroom growing rigid between my hot, wet thighs.

I watered Jake's root well with my lusting love liquid flowing from my internal spring. Jake let out little grunts as I nurtured his stalk, feeling his size reach up to his belly button. Jake was ripe for harvest, and I was more than ready to gather the harvest into my basket for a ferocious feast.

I was a virgin, but I didn't want to be. Some girls have their virginity taken, but I wanted to give my virginity to Jake and make him mine forever. It was my decision, not one that I've ever regretted. I lifted his hot cock off his stomach and held it to my hand like the handle of a gardening trowel. I bent his magic wand toward my fiery tunnel. I intended to plant him deep inside me, deep and to the fullest depths of my dark, wet and receptive aching hollowness.

I guided my prize between my plush labia, letting him bump against my distended twat. The sensation of a real, flesh and blood cock mashing my love bud sent warm rings splashing through my core like the rings made when you toss a stone into a lake, only my lake was a burning lake of lava. I arched forward, balanced on my knees as I straddled Jake, positioning my vibrating parts above the woody stalk growing beneath me. I gripped the base of his cock, holding him at the entrance to my excited furrow.

I eased down upon the massive mast, letting his tip force me open. I was stretched out and had a stinging pain crackle through my soft female parts. I held him at the entrance to my inner sanctum as I let the stinging subside. I was determined to push through this discomfort, I wanted the feel of a man stuffed way inside, filling me and fulfilling my nasty fantasies that I'd nurtured for a long time, all involving me and Jake in bed. It wasn't so bad. It was good and I knew it'd get better. I wasn't afraid, in fact I was frantic for a furious fucking.

I was focused on the slow penetration as I lowered myself to half staff. I moaned at the wondrous pleasure a thick cock provided as it forced my velvet walls apart as he explored further into my void. My vaginal muscles hugged him, welcoming him in and encouraging him to come deeper inside. The reverberating contracting hugs were uncontrolled, each undulating grip sending out wild orgasmic pleasure waves. I moaned as each wave crashed against some hidden female membrane of ecstasy. My moans crowded out my capacity to breathe, making me gulp for air, panting and moaning feeling like I was flying high into the stratosphere, but fully expecting to come crashing toward earth in an orgasmic freefall where I'd be dashed to smithereens in an explosive burst of unimagined erotic pleasure.

I mounted Jake to the hilt, squeezing his protruding peg with my vaginal muscles and getting a thrill ride like I was riding in the front car of a rollercoaster, climbing higher and higher toward the orgasmic crest before I swooped down. There was the possibility that my rollercoaster would fly off the rails into space. I was delirious with the thrill of the ride and cared not how it ended. I wanted to milk my first fuck for all it was worth. My hips thrust and ground on the joystick stuffed between my hungry walls; each thrust and grind clicked, ratcheted and chugged, urging me higher and higher. I had Jake pinned under my vivacious pussy, pushing him so deep, I wanted his cock to stick my lungs and stuff my throat. I was insatiable. I moaned with each wicked, scooping thrust forcing me high into space where there was no air to breathe. My moans turned to grunts, my grunts to chirps and barks. I was close to the apex of my erotic trajectory. I was about to drop over the edge. My introductory orgasm was a doozy. It hit me hard, my legs quivered, my head floated off my shoulders, my nipples shot sparks as exploding ecstasy ricocheted up and down my body turning the room on its edge. The fluttering of my uterus flew into my lungs, expelling a series of staccato screams as I collapsed on to Jake waiting for the overpowering intensity to subside.

In a moment I wanted more. I was ready to ride that thrill ride of rides one more time. I humped a delicious scooping thrust, impaling my naughty bits onto Jakes rod with vigor and volume. I grunted, I moaned as I savaged his cock with my trembling and sodden treasure box. Jake was tense to my touch. I think he might be starting to feel what I had just experienced. He grunted with a loud breath. I rammed him hard with my spread open hips, taking him in with a purring sex sound of satisfaction of making Jake mine. I thrust my tight pussy over his cock with a loud bark of craven pleasure. Jake tensed and gave out another grunt...

The fireworks shooting off in my head exploded in a blaring incandescent light with a flick of the switch on the wall a split second after the door flew open and simultaneously with Rachel's screech. Dad and mom were just steps behind as the family crowded into the doorframe as Rachel bellowed a second shriek at the sight of me, topless and writhing on top of her boyfriend.

Mom gasped and grabbed Rachel to pull her away. Rachel fought off mom and rushed the bed when dad caught her and was pushing her out of the room while Rachel was flailing her arms and screaming, "Leah! You cow! You're a pig. A fat, ugly pig slut! Leah you're a dirty fucking tramp! What are you doing fucking my boyfriend? Jake's mine, you slutty slob!"

Dad was holding her back and fighting to remove her from the scene. Dad handed her back to mom, "Honey, take Rachel out of here." Rachel broke free of mom and rushed back, but dad blocked her at the door and mom grabbed Rachel by the hair and hauled her upstairs, still yelling and shrieking and crying.

Jake wrapped his forearms over his eyes as he winced "Oh god! What...?" The blinding light stabbed through his dilated pupils, causing pain. I'm sure the pain in his head was not matched by the confusion in his mind. The poor man rolled over and wrapped a pillow around his head as I snatched the bedsheet at my ankles and wrapped it around my shoulders, covering my pendulous breasts from dad's wide eyes. I could hear Rachel knocking over the end table at the top of the stairs where I'd left my glasses, kicking the walls as mom dragged her into her room.

Jake propped himself up against the wall, holding his head with one hand while blinking and wincing some more as he uttered mournful sounds, "Whaaaa.... whaaat? Whaaatthe...? Oooh god." I scrambled across the mattress to place myself between dad and Jake. I felt embarrassed of course, dreadfully embarrassed. But I also felt an overriding need to protect Jake since it was my fault. It was I who'd lured him into bed so he could screw me to my heart's desire. I honestly don't think he had any idea as to what had happened with me, or did he think I was Rachel? I wasn't sure if he knew he'd just had sex, fucking screaming wonderful sex with a virgin. I was certain he had no idea what the full story was and why all the noise and confusion was falling down around him. Though he must have known he was not in a flattering position or a healthy condition.