All Comments on 'Rope Events'

by ropespace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Love the first time bondage theme with getting a bit into the headspace on why people do it. Keep it up

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 3 years ago

This story is awesome! I would have voted higher than 5 if I could have! I give it a 6 at least;)

I love the way the way gray is so sweet and gentle with Sara, and the kink community is also kind to her. Thank you for writing this and posting it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb! Deeply erotic in a new way

Thank you for a beautiful breath of fresh erotic air. Delightful! Extremely hot and intensely healthy, which is a rare combination. The joy and freedom you evoke is wondrous to behold. I hope you can create more for us— I see there are many who feel as I do.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 3 years ago
Wrong category?

The first thing to say is this is beautifully written, though maybe a bit short. Despite this I can only rate it a three as an E&V story. Look at the balance of the text - all the Loving detail about rope, knots and ties.

In contrast we get no detail first hand about what the woman actually being exhibited is thinking or feeling, just some second-hand observations about how her boyfriend thinks she's feeling.

I feel the emotional energy of the story is behind the bondage aspect and the exhibitionism is almost incidental. You'd probably find a more appreciative audience in the BDSM category.

sfnightssfnightsover 3 years ago

Nice to see kink written by someone who clearly knows the real world kink scene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userropespace@ropespace
Writer of kinky erotica, as well as fantasy and science fiction. I'm exploring a collective storytelling model where more than one mind has creative input on the narrative. If you like these stories and want to participate in the storytelling with me, or if you just want to co...