Ropes & Ropes & Ropes - Wet Dream

Story Info
Pantyboy's wet dream giving her crush a massive facial.
1k words
3
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The below is best read in a mommy voice

Pantyboy is sleeping soundly in her soft silky pink panties and satin babydoll, on her pink satin bed sheets.

In a daze, Pantyboy slowly becomes aware she is at her crush's house. Everything is hazy and a little slow, like drugged and wrapped in gauze. She is watching her crush in her house, just moving around the house, doing mundane things. Pantyboy loves watching her crush do anything really.

Her crush is not aware Pantyboy is there, she can't see Pantyboy even though she's right there. Her crush is wearing a light silky white button up semi transparent blouse, with a very pretty lacy, silky white bra underneath. Pantyboy can see the delicate detail of the lace as it encases her crush's ample chest. Rounding out her crush's outfit is a white satin pleated flouncy short skirt, with white nylon bikini panties of the softest material; accentuated with lace trim around the waist and legs, followed by beautiful white thigh high stockings with bows at the top. Pantyboy's outfit matches exactly, like they were twinsies.

Her crush's lustrous brown hair is held back by hair clips in the front, parted on one side like a cute little schoolgirl, while her shoulder length hair drapes down in the back. Her cherry red come fuck me lipstick stands out from the rest of her makeup, making her look like an innocent schoolgirl whore.

Pantyboy is openly moaning and rubbing her little clitty through her panties with her skirt lifted up while watching her crush. Her crush is oblivious to it all. Then, like skipping a few frames in a movie, Pantyboy's crush is suddenly sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv, legs spread wide open affording her glorious views up her crush's skirt, absently rubbing her panty covered mound while tweaking her nipples.

Pantyboy begins rubbing her panty encased stiffy all over her crush's face. Loving the feel of her crush's delicate features pushing back through Pantyboy's soft panties against her tiny little dicklet. Pantyboy's crush doesn't react at all, calmly staring at the tv as if Pantyboy wasn't even there.

Pantyboy rips open her crush's blouse, better revealing the white silky lace covered tits beneath. Pantyboy begins groping her crush's tits, first the left, then the right, always with one hand. Pantyboy's other hand is busy rubbing her little clitty through her panties.

Pantyboy moves on to her crush's skirt, lifting it out of the way to be rewarded with a lustful vision of her crush's nylon covered mound, complete with a cute little trimmed landing strip. Pantyboy begins rubbing her crush's pussy through the panties. Her crush starts moaning, though she doesn't know why, she's just sitting there watching tv. Pantyboy moves her fingers inside her crush's panties, probing inside her soaking wet pussy, two fingers curled up with every thrust to hit her crush's g spot. Her crush continues to moan and wimper. Pantyboy continues her violation of her crush until her crush is convulsing with pleasure, moaning continuously, until suddenly her crush throws her head back, moaning, screaming and convulsing until her earth shattering orgasm passes.

Pantyboy's clitty and little balls are slathered in precum in her panties from the excitement. At her crush's orgasm, Pantyboy begins violently prematurely cumming hands free in her own panties.

Before Pantyboy can do anything, she's already drenched her own white nylon panties with rope after rope of pearly, hot sticky cummies. Pantyboy's panties look like a garden hose hit them at full blast with a river of cum. Pantyboy desperately pulls her panties down under her balls and begins shooting her crush's face with a steady stream of white, creamy ropes of jizz.

Pantyboy shoots her loads at her crush's face, her hair, her tits; Pantyboy can't stop and the cummies just keep cumming. Pantyboy's crush just sits there watching tv, completely unaware of the deluge she is under. Except, she develops a devious grin and licks cum from her lips.

After Pantyboy completely drenches her crush's face, chest, and tits with cummies pooling in the recesses and dripping slowly off the edges of her face and tits down to her crush's panties, skirt, and thigh highs, Pantyboy slips her tiny cocklet into her crush's mouth.

Pantyboy is much too small down there to ever dream of putting her clitty down her crush's throat, so Pantyboy starts filling up her crush's mouth with her creamy white soup instead. It spills out of Pantyboy's crush's mouth, spilling down her crush's chest, past her tits, and into her crotch further soaking her panties and thigh highs.

Pantyboy's crush now looks like she was held upside down and dipped in a vat of white donut glaze. Hair plastered, face, chest, and tits completely covered, panties oozing with cummies. Pantyboy's crush's outfit is all now completely see through from Pantyboy's ropes and ropes of jizzies.

Pantyboy is now so tired. This has been so much for her, she's never, ever, cum this much before. All her times before were just little spurties in her own panties or ones she had stolen, while picturing her crush. Pantyboy collapses to the ground at her crush's feet, now continuing to shoot ropes of cum in the air, landing on her own face and body so Pantyboy's outfit is completely see through now too. Pantyboy eats as much of her own cum as she can but it's all just too much.

Then, her crush looks directly down at her and speaks directly to her. "That's right sissy, this is the ONLY way this would ever happen you pathetic pantyboy. In your little sissy clitty wet dreams. I would rather slide down a razor blade naked into a pool of alcohol then EVER touch your pathetic little dicklet."

Slowly, pantyboy wakes from her wet dream, realizing her panties are wet from her spurts. In her dream there were gallons and gallons of cum, but in real life all she could manage because of her pathetic equipment was a couple small spurts. Still, that was such a great wet dream.

Pantyboy turns over on her stomach, sliding her cummy panties and baby doll all over the satin, reveling at the feeling, and slowly drifts back to sleep. The next time Pantyboy sees her crush, all she can think about is her cummies drenching her and her crush's panties in ropes of pearly white, creamy jizz.