All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 05'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MiseryRubyMiseryRubyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

People tend to think that having a distorted body image or suffering from anorexia or bulimia are confined to women. Not the case anymore. Society is placing so much value on being stick thin and beautiful or in a man's case a muscled hunk with rugged good looks, people will do all kinds of things to themselves to fit that profile. By the time you realise there is something wrong, in most cases it's to late.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

I love the way you have hinted that Rory and Sebastian have a future together and show us the obstacles they will have to overcome even while their love for each other is still fresh.

DreamrealDreamrealalmost 12 years ago
Well done

Really enjoy how this story progressing. I am glad to see Rory's POV.

sebastiandosebastiandoalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your comments. Writing this story from Rory's POV was really interesting and a challenge. It's been awesome to see people respond so well to these stories. Chapter 6 is quite a bit longer - so I hope people enjoy that, too.

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimalmost 12 years ago
can't wait for more

Loving this story and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sob.....so cute......sob

A definate tear jerker. I loved the ending "Its just us, Rory. Just you and me" that was just perfect.

InloveWithLove121987InloveWithLove121987almost 12 years ago
i really liked this & the previous ones too. Your a really good writer...keep it up :-)

Loved it

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

TO LONG.? L O L BUT BOO WHO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Chris Hemsworth makes the perfect Sebastian, with the exception of those gorgeous blue eyes, but I made them brown in my head lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such love

well done! the way Seb lovingly reassured Rory was brilliant. Self-esteem issues are no joke. They lead to other mental health issues, hence his obsessive nature. Well done.

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Simply..

Beautiful! I wish everyone that had low self-esteem had someone like Sebastian..aware of the inner doubt that lies in most and not believe/pretend it's not real/ignore how others perceive themselves. Cannot wait to see how the story progresses and how Rory will begin to accept what Sebastian is saying is true or at least come close to seeing within himself how Sebastian sees him.

WittePietWittePietover 7 years ago
That was a wonderful...

Installment. You are a brilliant storytelller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

It's been so long. I hope you'll continue the story. Every time I think I've found another story or writer as compelling, I realize I was wrong as soon as I re-read one of your chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Publish this

Never left a comment on this site, but this is phenomenal writing with an even greater plot line! This deserves to be published and if that's in your plans, I hope you succeed! There's another writing site, called Wattpad. Not as hardcore of course but a lot of writers on there eventually become published authors and I feel you would make it as one. Good luck on your writing journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous