Rory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I think I may stay, dad."

"This is a once in a lifetime job, Rory. Your scores made you stand out and they asked for you specifically. Are you sure? Life is going to be hard in the country, it's not like here."

"I know..."

"Not to mention I was really excited about getting to spoil my grandbaby. You could have gotten her into Mallendorns, you have the connections."

"Her grandmother here is a stay at home mom and she's excited about babysitting."

"That is NOT the same as Mallendorns!"

"I know... it's kind of better? It feels good out here, dad. It feels right. I didn't understand that back then, I didn't know what right was, but when I got here and I saw him and he saw me and her... I just knew. I'm here dad, pulling into his place. Can I call you back later?"

"Text me every hour on the hour so I know you're safe!"

"Not happening," Rory laughed. "Love you."

"Love you too... Hey. How about you send me some info on the local realtor? And the schools?"

Rory laughed as she opened her car door as Levi rushed to her out of his own truck.

"You can look them up yourself, dad, I'm going to be busy, I'm sure. Talk to you later!" she called, then hung up as Levi pulled her to stand with a grin as he looked her over.

"Holy crow, you're just so beautiful and perfect, Rory!" he breathed. "Look at you! You're the most adorable pregnant woman I've ever seen!" he grinned, leading her towards the little trailer set off to the side of the big concrete pad.

Pulling her inside, he didn't even hesitate, leading her straight back to the bedroom without a word.

Rory laughed as he turned around and knelt down, wrapping one of his long arms behind her knees, then lifting her as he held her back gently. Laying her down softly, his hand moved around to her belly.

"A girl!" he laughed wondrously. "Have you thought of names?"

"Not really, just... no Disney princess names. I do sort of like Fern."

He laughed, then moved up quickly and kissed her before pulling back and stroked her face lovingly. "I knew you would come," he murmured, looking over her face. "I knew you felt like I did! You just had to have time to see it. I knew you'd see it! I have the brochure and websites up for the house, you just need to decide on the layout you want! How many kids can we have? At least two, right? Maybe three?"

"How about we don't really plan that yet, we'll see how things go?"

"Can we get married soon? I guess I should ask formally!" he cried, jumping up and going to a chest of drawers. Opening the top one, he moved clothes to the side and pulled out a little box. "Here!" he smiled, dropping back on the bed next to her as she went up on her elbows. He pulled her hand up and slipped a little ring on her finger, an antique moonstone ring. "It was Gramma Ewing's! Aurora, will you marry me?"

"Ummm... can we talk about it? Maybe live together a while and see how things go?" she asked, feeling a little overwhelmed that he had this ready and waiting for her, resized to fit her exactly.

"Sure, if you need to, but we both know how things are going to go! We're soulmates! The universe brought us together! I think we should be married before she's born so she never thinks we got married because of her."

"That's actually less likely if we get married after she's born. She'll know we made the choice because we were right together."

"That makes sense... I guess it's me who doesn't want to wait!" he laughed, then leaned in and kissed her again. "I've missed you so much, Rory. You're still so beautiful and I hope she looks just like you! I just can't believe you're finally here, I feel like I've waited years, not months. You're worth the wait, though, Rory. Did you miss me?" he asked and Rory could hear the need in his voice. The need for reassurance.

"I did," she smiled softly. "I did a few searches on you, but I couldn't really find anything since I didn't know your last name. There are a LOT of Levi's in this area and at all the schools. It's like the go-to country boy name."

Levi chuckled, then kissed her again.

"I looked up a few of the things you talked about, like the FFA and trap shooting and all that, but I guess my googling skills aren't that great."

"You did all that?" he asked happily, his eyes shining with joy. "And then you just drove back here... you know, I had every intention of driving up at the start of winter and hiring a PI if I couldn't find you. I was sure knowing your dad and stepmom and step brother's names would let a PI find you pretty easily. At least I was pretty sure. Surprise you for Christmas. By Christmas... we'll have a little Fern! How amazing is that? I can't wait to hold her and spoil her and take her for rides on the tractor! Show her how to fish and shoot! She's gonna be a daddy's girl, I know it!"

Rory smiled again, her heart feeling full. Reaching up, she pulled him close for another kiss, a longer, lingering kiss as she held on to him.

He made a small sound that was almost anguish as he gripped her tightly and kissed her as if he'd never let her go. Rory held on just as tight, she'd forgotten how incredibly good it felt in his arms and how perfect his kiss was.

"I want to make love to you," Levi breathed, his heart racing. "Is that... safe for her? Is it alright?"

"It is!" Rory agreed quickly, tugging on his shirt, untucking it before yanking the snaps open.