Rosa and Mind Reading

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now naked before me, laying on her belly, her legs slightly spread. As I massaged the sunscreen into her ass, pulling them apart, I heard her moan. A drop of moisture appeared on her pussy lips as my fingers started playing with her anus.

She moaned and said, "I think it's time you get my front, and you better not have those shorts on."

Rosa rolled over as I stripped my shorts off. I was checking out the little landing strip she had while she checked out my cock. I started applying sunscreen to her shoulders and then her tits, enjoying Rosa's moans. I did her belly, letting my hands get closer and closer to her clit, but never getting there. Her feet were next as I began working up her legs. I applied sunscreen to her thighs, pushing her legs further and further apart. As I finished the top of her thighs, I planted my tongue on her clit. Rosa moaned and came, pushing me away and closing her legs.

She laid there for a few minutes, then reached up and grabbed me for a deep kiss, pulling me down to her.

Rosa wrapped her legs around me, pulling our pelvises together and said, "that was fantastic, but I need you to fuck me now, and I'm on birth control so I want to feel you coming in me."

So, I lined up my cock with her pussy and started pushing in slowly. As I started fucking her, I began to do all the things I would normally do when fucking a girl, the things I thought she would like. I almost lost my erection when I realized I had no idea what she really likes, or any other woman for that matter. And just like all the women who secretly made fun of the way I dressed, maybe none of the women who I had sex with thought I was any good.

Rosa's face was beautiful as I continued sliding my cock in and out, beautiful enough to put some wood back in my pencil. Self-doubt is a horrible thing, and I began worrying that she wanted something different, maybe fuck her harder which was becoming difficult with my softening cock. I put those thoughts out of my head and dropped into her thoughts. There weren't many but she was enjoying herself.

As we fucked, I tried different angles and found the angle that gave her the most pleasure. The same with tempo, and I was making love to her, not with what I thought she would like but what really turned her on. Dropping back out, I could feel the passion rising in her and then a wave of orgasms overcame her. As her orgasm subsided, I could not hold back and longer, and my orgasm caused her to come again. We laid there for a bit, and I could tell Rosa was sleeping.

After letting the sails out and putting my shorts back on, I watched her sleep. I always thought she was attractive, but I was amazed at how beautiful she was.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile, "are you staring at my naked body pervert?"

"Maybe, but really I was appreciating how beautiful you are."

A smile lit up her face and I was definitely falling in love with that smile.

"I could fall in love with that smile," I said. "Maybe I already have."

"I hope so, I don't have sex with people I don't love or don't love me," as she sat back down on my lap.

"We need to head back soon," I said. "I don't want to navigate the harbor in the dark."

"You said we can spend the night out here. Is that still an option?"

"Certainly, there's some food I keep in the freezer and some canned stuff I keep just in case I lose track of time and can't make it back before dark."

"Or maybe you were thinking of holding me hostage out her and taking advantage of me," she said with that same smile. "In that case, I'm going to jump back in. There's stuff running down my leg, have you been saving that for months?"

And then she was in the water.

After taking the sails in again, I went to join her, but she put her hand up, "No way, if I'm out here naked, you should be naked or are you worried about a fish coming up and nibbling on your worm?"

I said, "I promise to get naked, but somebody had stuff leaking onto my shorts which I want to wash off. And, you have to promise me you know about shrinkage."

She started laughing and told me she did. We floated on the noodles until we both felt hungry at the exact same moment.

Again, I let the sails out and gave Rosa a quick sailing lesson. Then I went grabbed some burgers and brought a small gas grill on deck.

"Those burgers look fresh, and so do the rolls and tomatoes. You weren't assuming I was going to spend the night, were you?" she said with that smile.

"Assume, definitely not. I wouldn't want to get my hopes dashed. Was I hoping you would spend the night? Definitely!"

"How do you like your burgers?"

"Pink and moist inside," she said with that same smile.

Sex that night was great. We anchored out near a sandbar and once inside, Rosa pushed me back onto the bunk and took me into her mouth. God she was good and had me on the edge in minutes. I pushed her off and went down on her. Again, I dropped in to find out what she liked, trying different things. I tried rubbing my thumb against her anus, she was turned off on the idea at first but I continued and she realized she liked it, like it enough to say so out loud. Rosa started bucking against my face. I don't know if it was on purpose, but he way she moved ended up pushing my thumb deeper into her ass and she bucked even harder. Eventually she pushed me off yelling "no mas."

After catching her breath, she pushed me onto my back, lined my cock up with her pussy and slid it in as she collapsed on top of me. We laid thee for a few minutes and then she went to work, sliding up and down on my cock. I dropped in to see if I should be doing anything but there was nothing I could pick up on. Rosa had one thing on her mind and that was the pleasure she was experiencing. I could sense that she was about to come and held mine until the same time she came.

"That was amazing," she said. "Do you think we'll always fuck that good?"

"I really cannot take any credit; I was just lying there."

"Good point sailor. But you did lick me to the most incredible orgasm of my life. And that bit with your thumb in my ass, I never let anyone touch me there before. Don't get any ideas, just because I enjoyed your thumb, don't think that cannon of yours is going anywhere near that one-way street."

I could not see her face which was buried in my chest, but I knew she had that smile on her face.

We were eight months into our relationship, a record breaker for me. Three months would have broken my record. At Rosa's one night, I decided to come clean with her on my ability to read minds. As the words left my mouth, I could see the disbelief spread across her face. She blurted out the expected questions and asked me to prove it. I told her I would, but I wanted to give her the long version first.

I said, "When I awoke from the coma after the accident, there was this incredible background noise that was driving me crazy and I kept hearing people say something to me, but they insisted they didn't. I figured it out one night while the nurse was changing my catheter and I could hear her thinking that she was surprised they found one small enough, they must have raided the children's wing. I said the same thing back to her as a joke and she had a look of horror on her face, and I could see her thinking that I read her mind."

"I knew the girl I had been dating was waiting for me to get out of the hospital so she could dump me. She didn't want to be seen with a cripple. At that time the doctors didn't think I'd ever walk again, at least without a crutch."

"Returning to work was a nightmare. I was constantly bombarded with what other people thought of me and none of it was nice. One woman thought I would have done the human gene pool a favor if I died in the accident. My boss thought I was a loser and hoped he could fire me. Even my best friend didn't really like me. I blamed the women for being bitches, my boss was incompetent, and my best friend was a bigger loser than me. Plus, I was still in a lot of pain from the accident. I decided to exit the game."

Rosa grabbed my hand and started crying.

"Somewhere in there I started wondering if those people were right, maybe they weren't being bitches or whatever. Maybe I was that 60-year-old guy with three days growth, wearing a stained wife beater t-shirt and a belly hanging over his pissed stained underwear thinking I was hot. So, I decided before offing myself, I would try and remake myself. I dedicated myself to rehab, shed a bunch of pounds and bought a new wardrobe. By the time I was able to walk without a cane, I had learned how to control my mind reading and do what I call, "dropping in." I can still hear people scream in my head, as if they were in an accident or dropped something expensive. Basically, I only drop in at work these days, mostly to understand what my boss is thinking who now believes I'm his number one employee."

"Have you 'dropped in' on me?"

"Four times," I said.

I could see Rosa getting angry. I never saw her angry before, I mean angry at me. She got up and started pacing her apartment.

"When?"

"The first time was the first night we were out to dinner. As the meal was coming to an end, I saw your expression change. I was assuming you wanted to go home after dinner, and I dropped in to confirm what I was thinking. That is when I asked if you wanted a cup of coffee, or you would prefer to head home."

"I remember that" she said. "And the next time?"

"The next time, actually the next times were when we first made love on the boat that night. I had always thought I was a good lover, but I had always thought I was a good employee and a good catch too. What if I had always misled myself about my love making skills. Self-doubt kills an erection and I felt myself going soft. So, I dropped in, not really to read your mind, but to find out if you were enjoying what I was doing. I learned a tempo that you liked and an angle where my dick gave you the most pleasure. I dropped in the first time I went down on you to find out what you liked, was I too hard, too fast. They were both really short. I also dropped in when we were making love in the cabin that night for the same reason."

Rosa had calmed down and sat back down next to me, she still wasn't happy though.

"And the fourth time?"

"The fourth time was a really cheap one and I am embarrassed to admit it. I was struggling to figure out what to get you for our first valentine's day. The first of many valentine's days and I wanted something special. I was teasing you about a gift and dropped in, that's how I figured out what to get you."

Rosa laughed and went into her room and came back a few minutes later holding the tennis bracelet I bought her. She had a nearly identical one in her other hand.

"This is the one you bought me. The other one was from my first serious relationship out of college. He turned out to be a real jerk and I caught him cheating on me a day after valentine's day. He had left his phone on one night and a text message came though, it was from a woman he was seeing, Scanning, through the texts I could see it had been going on for a while. He also told her what a horrible lay I was. The kicker was he had bought her the same bracelet. That thought must have popped into my head when you were teasing me."

"But I still don't believe it, prove it."

And I did, about a dozen times I asked her to think of anything and told her what it was.

"Are you staying dropped in as you call it?"

"No, I only dropped in when you were thinking of something."

"I felt it," she said. "I don't know how to describe it. Like a shadow quickly passing through."

We spent the rest of the night as we ate dinner and watched a movie with me popping in and out. She would call it as soon as I did. A few times she thought I had dropped in when I didn't. Rosa believed I was subconsciously dropping in. She felt much better knowing she could tell if I was invading her privacy.

That added a new development in our relationship. There were times when Rosa wanted me to drop in, especially during sex when she wanted me to do something different. We ended up developing some signals, a raised eyebrow or a finger snap. Sometimes when we were out to dinner. She would ask me to drop in on a pretty blond or her date. Or some guy who was being an obnoxious asshole.

My favorite experiment was dropping an idea into Rosa's mind. It took a long time to get halfway decent at it. My favorite drop in was a suggestion that she flash me. Maybe half the time she received my suggestion and most of the times when she did receive it, she would normally say fuck you or give me the finger. But there were a whole lot of times she did flash me making the effort worthwhile.

We're getting married next year. I cursed my mind reading ability for the first six months after my accident, even after I started being able to control it. In the end, I was able to use it to become a better person. But Rosa made it all worthwhile.

12