Rosalie

Story Info
Rosalie gets seduced by her husband's workmates wife for him.
7.3k words
4.06
54.6k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers

When I think about it, the seeds of all of this were sown as far back as when we first met. I was the quiet one, but it didn't stop me playing the field & had over 50 different lovers, several of them one night stands, fulfilling my fantasies & curiosities. When I first saw him I knew he was the one & was ready to give the free life away & settle down. He kept asking me what I thought about his friends, if I liked them or not, would I go with them & I just thought he was being insecure. The next hint I got was on our Honeymoon when he told me he wanted us to have a very close circle of couples & I went along with him but I didn't think much of it at the time.

We had been married just over a year when he took me along to one of his work Do's where he introduced me to his workmates for the first time. There was a couple, Tim & Jeanette, who made quite a fuss of us as if we had known them for years. When we were on our own he asked me what I thought of them. I said they were okay. He asked me if I thought Jeanette & I could become good friends. I had got along with her okay so said I thought we probably could, if she was interested but pointed out they are a few years older than us. He asked what I thought of Tim. I didn't know what to say, what he wanted me to say so just commented that I thought he was cute, which he was. That seemed to affect him in some way & he became quite dithery, encouraging me to drink up before heading off to fill our glasses.

While he was gone Jeanette arrived supposedly on her return from the "Little Girls" which I thought strange because it was in completely opposite direction. She wanted to know all about me so I filled her in on my back round & how Brett & I had met. She was being really friendly, telling me all about them, how they had got together & what they had done since. It turned out they were 16 years older than us.

Brett & Tim turned up & we spent the rest of the evening in their company. On the way home he wanted to know what Jeanette & I had talked about so I told him. He asked if he could invite them over one evening & I said yes, if he wanted to. On Monday night he asked if we were doing anything on Saturday & I said I had nothing planned. He came home Tuesday & said he had asked them & while I didn't mind, I hadn't expected it to be so soon. I told him it was alright with me, but wasn't sure if we had that much in common to spend a whole evening together. He went to great lengths to reassure me everything was bound to be alright & that we were sure to find plenty of things to talk about with them.

He fussed & fussed all day long making sure everything was just right. I had never seen him so particular. He insisted I not wear a bra. I seldom wear one around the house but nearly always when I go out because I have "D's" & they can be very mobile. I said I didn't think it was appropriate, that we didn't know them that well but he insisted pointing out that it would be about the house & as we weren't going out so why did it matter. In the end I dressed without one just to keep him happy, but made sure I wasn't too revealing. When they arrived Jeanette wasn't wearing one either & her blouse was quite sheer so I could see her nipples as well as the bumps they made. Although not as obvious, I must admit I was enjoying the attention I was getting not only from Brett & Tim, but also Jeanette who was looking too. I found myself sneaking sly looks in her direction. Added to that she was wearing a very short skirt so we all got plenty of panty flashes & they looked as though they might be sheer as well. We sat together on the sofa & Tim & Brett sat facing us in the armchairs. Brett was certainly enjoying the view from there as well as Tim & from what I could ascertain, there was plenty to see. A couple of drinks & the mood began to relax.

Having got caught up again, not that it took long, Tim & Brett were chatting quietly together, I got up to get some eats I had prepared for the evening & she jumped up & joined me to "help". Once alone together in the Kitchen the conversation changed.

"What do you think of Tim?"

"He seems nice."

"You don't have to hold back, I'm used to women flirting with him. Lucky I'm not the jealous type."

I felt as though she wanted me to say more.

"He is quite good looking & well built."

I said it as much to please her but not that he wasn't & certainly was a very attractive man.

"He has been with other women since we have been married."

"Has he?"

It seemed an unexpected & very private to tell me, after all I was almost a stranger to them both. I didn't know quite what to make of her. Was she trying to shatter any illusions about him or was she just looking for sympathy from another woman.

"Yes."

I couldn't read which way she was heading with it.

"And you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I can't blame the women he has been with because he is so good in bed."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. What a thing to tell another woman about her husband.

"I have been with other men too but we always get back together after & carry on."

I was stuck for something to say.

"You are certainly fortunate that it hasn't split you up."

She shook her head in such a positive way.

"Far from it. If anything it has made us stronger."

"You must have a very special marriage."

"Oh we do, we certainly do."

"If you will excuse me, I need to go."

"No, of course not."

I didn't really, just had to get away from her, escape for a while. It had been far too much information & I wanted to try & break up the conversation. When I returned she was still in the Kitchen waiting.

"I really like Brett, you don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not."

"You don't worry about him?"

"No, not really. I have never thought much about it. He has never strayed, not that I am aware of & I think I would know if he had. They say you can smell another woman on your husband if he has been unfaithful."

"Yes, I've heard that too. I have often smelled them on Tim but we don't go for that faithful, unfaithful stuff"

It was too much information again & my attempt to escape it hadn't worked.

"Well I think Brett is lovely. He has a very nice strong body & is very good looking too."

"Yes, he is."

We made my way back into the Lounge, passed around the nibbles & charge all of our glasses before returning to the sofa. I was hoping I had put an end to the topic & it seemed to have worked because she was quiet for a while.

"Tim likes watching me kissing a woman."

Where the heck did that come from?

"Have you ever kissed a woman?"

I tried to shrug it off.

"A few times, at Parties & Clubs, when I was drunk. Just a bit of silly nonsense really."

"It can be serious though."

"I guess so. I really wouldn't know."

"Well I do & I can thoroughly recommend it."

She paused & I prayed it was all over & was just about to change the subject when started again.

"Would Brett like seeing you kissing a woman?"

I didn't really know how to reply to her.

"Most men seem to get turned on by that sort of thing."

I tried my best to pass it off.

"Do you think he would mind?"

"I have no idea."

Where was she was heading?

"Would you mind if I ask him?"

What was she up to?

"Brett? Have you ever seen Rosalie kissing a woman?"

"No."

"How would you feel about it?"

"It's up to her if she wants to. I have no objection."

They hadn't been eaves dropping on our conversation that was clear & there was something about his reply, as if he knew the question was coming. This was very weird, being propositioned by a woman in front of both her & my husbands. I had no idea how to respond.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?"

It suddenly came me! So that was it, I was being set up & seduced by a woman. I suspected it hadn't started this evening either, this was an ongoing plan of which Brett was certainly a part, that was now obvious. It wasn't going to stop at just a kiss or with Jeanette either. She wanted Tim to have me so she could have Brett & he was certainly turning out to be a willing party. I though I had left playing the field behind me. Now that I was married & had been comfortable just concentrating on Brett & thought he had been satisfied with just me. I had missed my old life from time to time, especially when I met someone I fancied, but had been content to let it pass me by. Tim would probably have been one of those, even though a lot older than I would have normally chosen, but I have moved on. I just had to make up my mind, did I want to go down this track & see where it might lead me, lead us?

I knew they were waiting for my reply, Tim & Brett leaning forward, but none more than Jeanette whose breathing had become noticeably heavier. The seconds were drifting by. I'm not sure what it was, curiosity, accepting the inevitable or was it just the wine talking.

"No, not if you really want to."

The looks on all faces were a treat with Jeanette's being quite lecherous. I rested my head back against the sofa & waited. She was quick to take up my offer & within moments our lips met. I'm not sure why, but I surrendered & was ready willing & waiting for wherever the evening was about to take me. I liked kissing girls, always had even if I had never really admitted it to myself & her mouth was warm, wet & soft & I melted into it, better than I ever imagined. In spite of the age difference, I wanted it more than anything. I kept my eyes closed the whole time but couldn't resist a quick peek at them, their self congratulatory smugness at Jeanette's progress.

I felt a hand on my breast, through my blouse & wasn't surprised, except how long it had taken her to get around to it. I wondered if I was only one of many prospective wives she had provided for her husband & that she had a formula for seducing new comers like me. Not that I was in any hurry, she could take as long as she liked with me, it was still only 8.30 & the night was still young. I will probably never know how Brett discovered the real Tim & Jeanette & last weekend I had only been taken along so they could check me out. This evening was certainly planned so that I would be making love with Tim before it was through. Having decided not to resist, I was starting to look forward to it. Buttons were undone & Jeanette's hand went down the front of my top as we were kissing. So that was why he was so insistent I be braless, he knew exactly what she was going to do & was doing his part in preparing me. My blouse was being pushed back on the sides so they could get a really good view of my tits while she was feeling me up.

Her head dropped down & started sucking my nipples. I didn't dare open my eyes even though I was dying to see the looks on their faces. After what I imagine she consider a reasonable time to get me in the mood, she returned to kissing me. My hand was taken & placed on one of her breasts. I had fumbled a few when we were snogging & had been fondled back, but that is as far as I have gone. It felt really pleasant resting there, feeling her nipple pressing against my palm but I was in no hurry to take up her offer. I did take a very quick peek & they were watching it intently, waiting to see what I was going to do. Jeanette was waiting too, I could sense it. I let her continue kissing & feeling me for a while before starting to move. She let out a long sigh & I imagined they had that smug look on their faces again. I never imagined I would ever feel up another woman's breast & even though she was smaller than me, I was really enjoying it, especially her nipples which were just as hard as mine & quite a bit larger. I decided not to waste any more time & not only unbutton her blouse but took it right off her so I could have a really good play. They were very pleasant to suck, hitting on one of her buttons because she started to wriggle & squirm. Although I didn't bother checking, I knew I was being watched with great interest.

As soon as we returned to kissing, I felt a hand on my knee & I "What the hell" & opened my legs to help her complete her task of seducing me. She was struggling with my panties & I imagined they were pretty wet by then so I figured there was only one thing to do so stood & took them off, handing them to her before settling back down again catching her completely by surprised by my willingness. I kept taking quick peeps & we were being closely observed. Jeanette's hands were shaking, I could feel them, whether it was excitement or nervousness I couldn't tell but it didn't slow her down. She found the opening to my vagina pushing 1 then 2 fingers into me as far as they could go. I'm not sure if it was my imagination, but it felt different being fingered by her than any male I had ever had in the past. My skirt was up round my waist by then so Tim & Brett would have been able to see everything that was going on. She was rubbing my clit with her thumb & in no time had me climaxing, if it was her technique of just my being turned on by what was happening to me I couldn't tell, but it was a very big one. She left me to bask in my euphoria, wriggling along side.

I had been looking round during my ascent to climaxing, avoiding direct eye contact but could see the smiles on their faces. There was an expectation, I knew that & had no intention of not meeting it, even though I had never had any contact below the belt with a woman, but knew that having been on the receiving end, exactly what was required. An impatient fidget was intended to be my cue so I moved & she spread herself out on the sofa in anticipation. We kissed & she was still trembling. I only had my hand on her knee for a moment when her legs tucked up & panties came down & off, ready for anything I had in mind. Even though I had not had a hand in between a girls legs before, for some strange reason was really looking forward to it. She was waxed, as I found out later & I was most impressed. I had always trimmed but had never considered going all the way. She had quite big labia, bigger than mine so felt very different to touching myself, not that it spoiled my enjoyment of her. Kissing, yes, but I hadn't ever imagine going further with a woman, but here I was, loving it & looking forward to doing it again. The onlookers were quiet & still as if they didn't want to upset what was going on, not that anything would have stopped me now. It took me longer to bring her to climax, but then I wasn't in a hurry, enjoying my first intimate contact with a woman far too much. Gradually I began to get some subtle guidance, movement of her hips & little noises, each having a positive or negative connotation until I found her spot. Then there was a loud & very firm vocal reaction. From there it was up & over the top! She held my wrist while she was climaxing & I will never forget the look on her face, sheer ecstasy! I was aware of a reaction from the ringside & half expected a round of applause for my success. My head was dragged down & smothered with kisses. Seems that being bought off by another woman is something of a triumph for her & I was told over & over that few have ever found her key.

I hadn't been aware of them moving until I heard a voice behind me,

"Mind if we join you?"

2 hands slid over my shoulders, found & began to fondle my tits. I looked up & Tim's lips met mine. A quick peek & Brett was up to the same. He was in no hurry & neither was I, having resigned myself to anything which lay ahead & having had my first climax, I was content to go with the flow, it was up to him now to take me as I had already surrendered completely. The sofa was a bit crowded so Brett took Jeanette down onto the floor. Tim took his time which suited me as I was torn between the pleasures he was giving me & what was happening to Jeanette. She was getting all the things I have got used to but this time I was getting to see it & imagine how it must be feeling to her. She certainly was up for it, anything he wanted to try was welcomed, mostly my favourites, but she didn't need to know that. I was being observed as well, cautious not to catch my eye, just quick flashes to keep abreast of progress.

He was pushing his hips towards me so I got him out warm & hard. I had noticed the "Damp Spot" while fishing round. Talk about girls! Some boys can be just as bad so I cleaned it off, pleasing him by the look on his face. He was older & experienced which does make a difference, at least as far as I am concerned. I felt safe & trusted him to do whatever he wanted to me secure in the feeling it could only be good for me & it was, I couldn't fault him. Watching him after he had gone down on me, his eye peeping just above my pubes as I felt his tongue penetrate & play inside me. It was an amazing feeling. I noticed Jeanette being positioned.

"Tim?"

He looked up.

"Can I watch?"

"If you want to."

"I have never seen a woman getting it."

He smiled.

"You have probably seen Jeanette,"

Having got myself into this I wasn't sure how many to say,

"dozens of times."

"Hundreds. Hundreds & hundreds."

"& you have never felt jealous?"

"Nope, & I have never grown tired of it. She is at her very best while she is being fucked."

I wondered if I am too. The thought crossed my mind, would Brett be proud to tell people how he had seen me getting fucked by hundreds of different men in 16 years time? Is that where this is heading? How would I feel? It was time to concentrate on the present, enjoy the moment.

He never puts it in, lets it find its own mark, sliding up onto her tummy or down the crack of her bottom, just as he does to me. I love it & hope she was enjoying it too. It found her entrance & glided in, not surprising because she was very wet when I was feeling her up. I loved seeing it! Having only been able to imagine it thus far, it was thrilling to watch & far better than I ever imagined it would. He fell out a couple of times before finding his place & rhythm & yes, she was in her element writhing beneath him. Tim carried on nibbling & nudging & I allowed myself to be placed where he wanted me, content to let him get on & have his way with me while I was transfixed!

"Are you ready?"

"Mm!"

I still couldn't take my eyes off them. He manoeuvred me on the sofa but it wasn't that comfortable or secure, so, lifting me, I was place on the floor alongside Jeanette. She took my hand & squeezed it.

"Is he going to fuck you?"

It was a ridiculous thing to ask, of course he was but I think she needed to say something & could think of anything better.

"I hope so."

"He good, He's a good fucker, all the women say so. After he has fucked them they always find me just to tell me what a great fucker he is."

I'm not sure what that was all about, if she was boasting in some bizarre way or if she was just insecure in these circumstances.

"Brett's a good fucker too."

I decided to play along with her.

"Yes I know he is."

"I'm going to tell all my friends what a good fucker he is. They will all want him then."

I couldn't think of a suitable reply.

"Are you?"

"Yes."

Tim had found my entrance & pushed right up inside me in one big movement catching me by surprise & making me let out a gasp, more because it wasn't expected, him to drive so far this early.

"I told you! He knows how to fuck a woman."

He was about the same length as Brett, but a bit thicker, which I liked, fill me right up. I had been with bigger than Brett, but not for a while, obviously, so it was nice to feel it again. I wanted him so much, more than I could ever have imagined. We seem to fit together perfectly so I wrapped my legs over his bottom & held him in me. It was an amazing feeling. There was absolutely not rush, I wasn't coming, just the stirrings, but I knew I could & would with him when I was ready, but for now I was happy to just experience a different cock in me again. What added to it was being fucked along side another woman getting fucked. I hadn't imagined just how exciting it would be. She was a lot more vocal then me which was fine because I'm not usually, but it did add to the atmosphere. Brett seemed to be avoiding making eye contact with me, he was looking serious as if he had a job to do & whatever he was up to, it was getting well received. I managed to catch his eye at one point & got a slightly forced grin before he returned to the job at hand. I was really in my element, loving every moment of what was being done to me, hands making a cushion under my head watching Tim riding my body. It could have lasted forever as far as I was concerned & for a while it looked as though it might.

tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers
12