Rosalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no sign of him reaching his climax but mine was drawing near, at the point where careful management was require to see it reach fruition.

"I'm coming."

"Far?"

"No, not very."

"What do you want from me?"

I had never been asked that before. Usually when I mention it they just go much faster finishing themselves off but it pot luck if they take me with them all the way.

"Just a bit faster & longer strokes, deep like you were at the start."

I guided him until he was just where I wanted him to be.

"Yes! Keep doing that."

Jeanette had gone noticeably quiet & I wondered if hers was not on the horizon. I had no trouble getting her off but a cock climax is a completely different kettle of fish to a hand one. The one showing the most pressure was Brett, I know him well, continuing to avoid my gaze.

"I'm climaxing!"

I have experienced something similar before, what I call a full body orgasm. It started in my fingers & toes & made its way to my vagina. It kept going & going & then it arrived & my contractions began, lightly at first getting stronger & stronger before fading back out again. I can just remember the smile on Tim's face even though I could barely focus.

"I can feel you."

I couldn't speak, the intensity had been such that it almost paralysed me before draining any energy I might have had. I had no intention of making a big thing of it but in the end & had no say, it took over me. I knew what my face was doing, my nostril were twitching along with my eyelid, even my ears. I could see Brett looking down at me & all I wanted to do was say I was sorry. The last thing I wanted was to show him up, that I could have good sex with another man but in the end it worked out that way. Not that it was all down to Tim, being with Jeanette had certainly got things off on the right foot, but just the ambience was enough, making love along side another woman having watched her being penetrated & fucked. No it wasn't Tim, well not all of it!

"You certainly know how to have an orgasm, don't you?"

"Sorry about that!"

But all I could so was smile.

We had only just got started again when another was on its way. I did my best to ignore it even fight it, but to no avail & within minutes it washed over me, fortunately without the same intensity, but was still noticeable. I could see Brett getting anxious & Jeanette frustrated. She was talking, guiding him but he didn't seem to getting it. Meantime we just kept at it & by the look on his face Tim was enjoying me. Another orgasm begged, waiting in the wings, but I held it at bay not wishing to heap on any more pressure. Jeanette climaxed at last, very vocal & from a woman's point of view, didn't sound all that sincere but it allowed me to bring mine on & as it rose up & over me Tim accelerated finishing himself inside me. Brett followed soon after, a big relief in more ways than one. I had been on the floor for over an hour & my stiffness was starting to make its self apparent so it was time to take a break.

"Was I good?"

I knew the answer, he couldn't really say anything else.

"Fantastic, the tightest cunt I have fucked in a long time."

That was it, I was just another cunt, but then he was just a cock to me so I guess we were even. Jeanette heaped praise on Brett, trying to boost him up I imagined.

I made coffees for us all & returned to Tim. I could see Brett's mouth drop open, but I wasn't sure what I was expected to do. As far as I was concerned I was all Tim's for the night. Jeanette moved closer to him so I guessed I was okay. He couldn't take his hands off me & I played along with him, opening my legs so Brett could see him fingers inside me. I felt really devilish & wondered what Mum & Dad would think if they could see me now. It was time for me to join the game & went down on him managing to get nearly all of him in my mouth. Quick glance at Brett & his mouth couldn't have dropped any further. I'm not sure if Jeanette was interested, or only interested in spoiling Tim's fun because she announced that it would be good if the girls got together & put on another show for the boys. I didn't mind too much because our first encounter had been promising & I was pretty sure Tim was just in recovery mode before a second onslaught.

We kissed for a long time & being naked, our hands were able to wander everywhere. The feeling came back quite quickly, getting with a girl was certainly something I could get used to. As when she was with Brett, she became quite vocal which didn't disturb me but gave an idea of what to do & what not to do. She was performing for Tim & he was lapping it up while Brett looked a bit uncomfortable as if he felt out of place. There was no need for me to do any more, Jeanette had it covered, or uncovered depending on you view. I had insert my fingers in myself from time to time, not that I need to when I am frigging, just out of curiosity & like how I feel inside, but now with Jeanette & could really satisfy my curiosity getting right into her to the end & played with her slippery cervix. That , she certainly did like. We had an orgasm each, she not being all that difficult to get off & seemed to have no trouble with me. We finished with a long pash, something which could have gone on a lot longer had she had wanted to. I went back to Tim & she to Brett.

Our little show had certainly worked & he was in the mood again, all over me so I kept my legs open & pointing in Brett's direction so he could see what I was getting & he was looking too. I felt really naughty, but excited at the same time. I enjoyed him seeing what I was up to as much as watching what he & Jeanette were doing. She was doing the same as me, showing, for Tim I suspect. I really enjoyed seeing them together, recognising what he was doing from what he does to me. It was time for me to get on my back again & this time I was really looking forward to it. It wasn't long before Brett carried Jeanette across & laid her along side of me. I smiled up at him but he was taking it all too seriously. Jeanette & I held sisterly hands as we both submitted ourselves to the will of each others husbands!

He felt good driving it into me again, gathering up my legs & lifting them over his shoulders taking me completely so deeply that it hurt, but loved every moment of it. I had already decided to be selfish, if I wanted to climax then I was bloody well going to. Although rock hard in me, Tim didn't have the same urgency of our first encounter quickly establishing an even tempo & had me over the top in just minutes with Brett watching. I had the devil on my shoulder & couldn't resist it.

"Kiss me Darling?"

He looked horrified.

"Please?"

The look on his face!

"Please Darling, kiss me?"

Still moving in & out of Jeanette, he leaned over & our lips met. Tim stayed back to give him room, not reducing the attention he was give me in the process & when he tried to pull away, I hook my hand behind his head kissing & tonguing him until I was done. It was the most wanton, immoral thing I could ever door, kiss my husband while being fucked my another man but I loved it, thrilling me so much I climaxed again. I was now 2 up on Jeanette & Brett was showing the pressure. Jeanette got off, her usual noisy climax but it didn't sound all that convincing again. Still that was their business, but it managed to boost Brett's confidence.

Tim began his build up. The only way I can describe it was that I got body slammed! I have never been pounded like that before & love it, every single moment, even though he was hurting, but that was just part of the pleasure. Brett tried to keep up, imagining Jeanette expected it I guessed but he didn't have quite the style or finesse of Tim, falling out of her several times & scrambling to get it back in again. She seemed to enjoy it just the same & became his cheerleader so I couldn't help joining her, goading him on & it seemed to work, if anything I got slammed harder. It was the first time I had used those sorts of words while I was getting it, "Fuck me" & that sort of thing, usually just made noises showing how much I was enjoying it. I never knew talking dirt could be so erotic, I loved it & felt a power the likes of which I never had before & even said "Cunt" several times. Brett scowled as if he didn't approve of me not being Lady like, but I didn't care, he wanted me to get involved like this so he had to just lump it. In the end, Tim's backside was just a blur.

I have never been inseminated like that before! I could feel him pushing against my cervix & it felt so good I climaxed, wetting myself. I couldn't help it, nobody had got me in the state before. Brett was trying to emulate Tim & I'm not sure how successful he was being, if Jeanette was anything to go by. He couldn't complain about me, talk about a potty mouth! I did enjoy hearing it though, listening to her speaking filthy, even using the "C" word several times too. Tim had come in me by then & had collapsed in a heap on top so & was able to watch his finale. I may not have asked for any of this, but I was certainly enjoying it, every single moment. Eventually Tim stirred & was all over me kissing & feeling so I guessed I knew I had made him happy. I let him do anything he wanted to me & could feel Brett's eyes burning into me but I didn't care. I wanted to be good for him, be a "Good Fuck!" I didn't care that he took me, used me, I loved it, but most of all I loved having a different cock in me. Not bigger or better, just different & he could do it all to me again, any time he wanted to! When I returned with the coffees they were sitting together cooing like a pair of newlyweds & I realised what she had meant. I went straight to Brett & we kissed as if we were make up too. It was really pleasant & a proper way to end an evening like that, back together.

It was ¼ to 1am. We kissed them both goodnight at the door.

"See you Monday."

"Yes."

We watched & waved as they backed out & drove off into the darkness. He closed the door behind us.

"You okay?"

"No I am not!"

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"That's got nothing to do with it! You could have warned me. This wasn't a spur of the moment thing, was it?"

He looked shamefaced.

"Last weekend, at the party, I was just the bait, wasn't I? Taken along so you could have you way & get into Jeanette's pants."

"No it wasn't like that?"

"Then how was it? She came ready prepared, tits out & knew exactly what she was required to do."

"She said sometimes she has to encourage the wives, reassure them she is not jealous so they will go with Tim."

"So that's why you were so insistent I not wear a bra?"

"She said it would make you feel more comfortable because she wouldn't be wearing one."

"What made you think I would go along with it, I am a married after all?"

He looked awkward & shrugged.

"I don't know. You like sex & I thought you might like someone different, that's all."

"So you could."

"No."

"Why then?"

"You had boyfriends before me."

"Yes I did, but I have never said I was a virgin. You had girlfriends too."

"Not as many as you."

"How many have you have?"

"7."

"Yes, well."

He was well short of my tally so I decided not to go down that track.

"You have been with a lot more than me, over 40 that I know of."

"How did you know that?"

"They talk. Everybody wants you. You had a reputation of being the best, so good you could have had hundreds. They were so jealous when I got you & managed to keep you"

I was shocked. I had no idea. Here I was, quiet little Rosalie, wouldn't say "BOO" to a goose. I was sure I had got away with it & all the time everyone knew.

"Well I haven't. Is that what you thought, I was easy & would go with anyone, even after we got together? Is that why you married me, so you could swap me for other wives?"

"Yes, part of it."

"Was it?"

I tried to sound indignant but deep down I felt proud.

"You mean you wouldn't mind if I went with hundreds?"

"No."

He meant it.

"I was a free agent back then, could go with anyone I pleased. It doesn't mean I still want to. If I still did I wouldn't have got married. So why did you get married if you still want to add to your score?"

"I met you."

"I see."

I came out in goose bumps.

"But you did enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, of course I did, but I probably would have enjoyed myself just as much if it had have been you."

He smiled victoriously.

"Don't try that trick again, you hear?"

"Yes."

"If you want me to get involved with things like that, ask me first & if you are taking me out to parade in front of your friends, tell me so I will know how to behave."

"So you would do it again?"

"BRETT! I haven't even washed Tim off my body yet & you are taking about doing it again! You heard, talk to me before putting me in a position like that again. OKAY!"

"I'm sorry."

"And so you should be!"

I wasn't upset about what happen, just that it was sprung on me.

"I'm going to have a shower."

Standing in the shower with the water streaming down my body the evenings adventure had gone through my head over & over. The idea of hundreds, like Jeanette, certainly appealed! By the time I had finished drying myself & was rearing to go, certainly not sleep, not yet anyway. I'm not sure if he was asleep when I got to bed but I woke him up. The previous nights activities hadn't been mentioned until after when we were relaxing.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"What was Tim like?"

"BRETT! You got me into this so I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. He was great, it was great, he felt very comfortable to be with, I loved feeling him inside me, firm & full & was very considerate. As you saw I climaxed very easily with him."

"Would you ...?"

"Yes, I would be prepared to make love with him again."

His face dropped. Even though he could have his way again, he still wasn't happy.

"How about you? Did you enjoy fucking Jeanette? Was she as good a fuck as me?"

He looked po faced.

"If you go down this track it is bound to happen. I love sex, you know that. It has been one of the highlights of our relationship, but I'm bound to enjoy it with others too, not just you."

He looked downtrodden.

"So how was Jeanette?"

"Alright."

She hadn't lived up to his expectations that was pretty clear.

"I didn't know you are into girls."

"Neither did I, not like that anyway, but then I haven't had the chance to try it before. Everywhere I go these days there are snoggers. The Toilets at the nightclubs are full of them while their boyfriends wait outside & probably have no idea what their girlfriends are up to."

"Did you when we were out together?"

I had to think, but yes I had stumble across some snoggers from time to time.

"Yes, but it wasn't a big thing for me, just lucky. Mainly, I have been with Theresa, but we didn't go as far as I did last night. She likes feeling up my tits & I quite like feeling up hers, but that was as far as we have gone. I must admit I have wondered what it would be like & now I know. And to save you asking, I loved it & would do it again, if I got another chance."

I got a bit of a smile out of him.

"If you really want to know, I liked seeing you with Jeanette."

"Did you?"

"Yes. I have never seen a woman getting it before & I thought it looked really nice."

"Did you?"

"Mm! That's why Tim & I waited, so I could watch you giving it her."

"Really? And you weren't jealous?"

I shook my head.

"No, far from it. I was really proud of you."

"Were you?"

"I love your body, especially your cock so it was nice see you giving it to another woman. It made me realise how it must look like when you are giving it to me."

That cheered him up a bit.

"Were you jealous?"

"I was a bit."

"I wanted you to see Tim giving it to me, see him inside me, getting it from him & share it with you."

"Did you?"

"I only gave it to him because you wanted me to let him fuck me."

He looked suitably guilty.

"I wanted to be good for him, to please you, make you proud of me & hopefully to show I am really good in bed."

He looked quite stunned.

"It was all for you!"

"I'm sorry."

"Well you needn't be. I really love you & have no intention of leaving you ever."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes. I was upset with the way you went about it, but not with what happened."

"Aren't you?"

"No, I just want you to show me more consideration."

"So you wouldn't mind if it happened again?"

"I'm prepared to think about it."

That really cheered him up. I was in a great mood all day & found myself humming. By bedtime I was in the mood again but I don't think he was impressed, struggling to keep pace with me but managed it, just.

12