All Comments on 'Rosalie'

by tinkle01

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very interesting

The author of this story has traveled this path... Good or bad does not matter... This a super put together story of a true to life adventure... a 5

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Hold on Tight

Another case of... careful what you wish for! Good account of a swap. It's a dodgy matter and can go ALL the wrong way. I enjoyed the story, good job, Thank You.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 5 years ago
UUUPPPS He opened

Pandora’ Box and they are off on a wild ride of a marriage.

Enjoyed the plot and the well written dialogue and erotic activities. I would enjoy a next chapter or 5. On this site and genre the most likely story arc is for hubby to become addicted to wife fucking others and suffering the jealousy he cannot resist. Can you write an original arc that doesn’t slide into cuckold lifestyle? I always hope for a wife that ultimately loves and chooses husband over all others.

I thought the plot was somewhat original and well written and very erotic. I will say hubby was almost written as too dumb to be let out without supervision. Tim and Jeannette were well written. So if there is a second chapter hubby must be better developed to explain why he came of as a 13 year old in a man’s body.

I enjoy erotic stories where the husband encourages his wife to explore and unleashes a powerful sexual woman that goes farther than hubby ‘s comfort zone.

Thanks for the story.

cumandgo21601cumandgo21601almost 5 years ago
supper story

gradually building on Rosalie perspective … worked great … the back and forth .. and her inner thoughts of the pleasure she was getting was hot!!

one of the best I've read in a while … would have been a bit better if the two men had gotten on a little bi action … maybe with a different couple … next time

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
A wonderful tryst

Love the story. Hot, wet and seductive. Wonderful xoxoxoxo Annette 💋

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Engaging

The best part, by far, was the conversation afterwards. Brett is a bit of a dill but Rosalie emerges as a really nice person.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Time is on no one's side

I don't see this marriage lasting. If you base it all on other people and how they fuck, what happens when you are older and can't do your part? What if one of them gets a problem? Oops, grandma got a hernia, so grandpa can't go by himself. That totally sucks. Grow UP! If you want other people, don't marry.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the different perspective on a common topic. As usual the dithering cuck was an unsympathetic Character to me. Wife showed a couple ugly facets buy was mostly OK

Self destructive fetish obsessed hubby ruined it for me. But welll written. TY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dumb

That's all, just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hope you're not taking most of these comments seriously!

I think the character of Rosie is wonderfully honest and forthright! She knows what she likes and doesn't pretend to hide behind some phony pose of innocence about being a full-fledged woman who likes a hot roll in bed. Brett is the sad manipulator here who thinks he knows what he wants but is actually a bit confused! He needs to lighten up and have a go with Tim's nice cock, at least a taste!

Rosie is a gem and I hope we read more of her! Thanks for your work this far!

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
OH WOW!

That was intense. I loved it!

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 5 years ago
good

enjoyed this,, a lot ,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another for the cucks and sluts file

Weak and pathetic man with a raunchy and slutty wife. Good news, they will be divorced soon since idiotic hubby turned wife back into a full blown whore. Either an STD will get them or maybe someone will just keep the whore for himself. Ridiculous

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ENJOYED THIS

A different theme for sharing for sure.. but at least they stayed together in the same room and shared each others pleasures...none of the sneaking off separately ..cause that way sucks... so I enjoyed reading this ...

SKmanSKman10 months ago

Really erotic and exciting. I enjoyed the story. I have seen similar situations play out. My woman has said some of the same things to me in the past, My first few times swapping was like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous