Rosalie

Story Info
He bribed the new hire to perform extra duties.
1.9k words
4.33
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Her name was Rosalie and she was one of the new hires. I found her very attractive and made it my business to find out a bit about her. Basically I found that she was single, didn't have a current boyfriend, and lived alone. Listening to the gossip she was friendly and a bit tight where money was concerned. Not miserly, but very careful, wanting to get full value for her dollar, and a little more if possible. Not unreasonable -- a lot of people are like that.

I made sure to always smile and say hullo whenever we met. Well, not whenever. I'd say good morning first thing but any other times I met her during the day I'd just smile and give her a little nod, acknowledging that she was there. Nothing flirtatious, just two employees greeting each other.

One thing I'd noticed was that as a way of saving money she'd always bring her lunch with her, finding a quiet spot to eat. One day it was pouring with rain when lunchtime came around. This precluded any excursions to the local park for lunch. Rosalie headed up to the third floor which was currently under occupied. She grabbed an empty office, set up her lunch on the desk, and prepared to eat.

I have no doubt that she was slightly surprised when I wandered into the same office.

"Oh, hi, Rosalie. Do you eat here, too? I do on occasions as there's quite a good view. Not today, of course, but normally. Fortunately there are two desks so there's no need for you to disturb yourself."

"Oh, Spencer. Hi." She didn't sound over enthusiastic but neither did she sound 'Oh god, not him. Shoot me now.' So I took that as a good sign.

I took out my wallet and placed a fifty on the table next to my lunch. I saw her eyes stray to look at, a touch of curiosity on her face.

"Rosalie," I said softly, "I'll let you have the fifty if you drop your panties and lean over the desk for me."

She blushed quite strongly and seemed to struggle for something to say. I didn't push it. I'd made the suggestion and the rest was now up to her.

Still blushing fiercely she started yammering.

"What? You want me to drop my panties? And then bend over so that you can...?" She wasn't quite game to say what I wanted to do. "No. Certainly not. I don't do that sort of thing. No way.

Fifty dollars? You have got to be kidding. I've never heard of anything so ridiculous. How could you ask me to do such a thing?"

I didn't say anything -- just sat down and opened my lunch. I also left the fifty sitting there.

"What? Aren't you going to say anything? Aren't you going to try to persuade me?"

"You said no," I pointed out, "which, while I find it regrettable, I have to accept. If I carry on about it, it becomes sexual harassment, and that's a definite no-no. The way I see it you're a mature young lady, quite able to make your own decisions. Trying to persuade you to see things my way in this instance would be insulting to you. I'm willing to discuss the proposition with you if you like, but it's not up to me to force the issue."

"Well, how about explaining how you came to make such an insulting offer."

"How's it insulting? I'm effectively telling you that I find you extremely attractive and want to make love to you. Really, if you look in a mirror at all you must know you have a lovely figure. The way I see it any man who sees you would want you. That is assuming that he has red blood and is reasonably sane, both of which apply to me."

"If you go about propositioning girls like that I'd have to question your definition of reasonable sane."

A bit snarky, it seemed. I smiled in what I hoped was an engaging manner.

"I have to admit that it's not my normal behaviour. There's just something about you that bypasses my common sense, appealing straight to my libido. Obviously the whole thing is your fault. You've bewitched me."

"You've got to be kidding me. My fault? How can you say such a thing?"

"Simple, really, Rosalie. I'll say anything at all that I think might help me persuade you to accept my suggestion."

"I've already said no," she pointed out, speaking slightly louder, but glancing at the fifty.

"I know, I know, but I won't hold it against you. You might change your mind. People do, when it's to their advantage."

"How's it to my advantage?" she demanded.

I wasn't stupid enough to mention the fifty.

"Well, you get a unique experience. I very much doubt that you've been seduced in an office before. Even if it's only a once off you wouldn't want to miss out on the chance. You never know, you might enjoy it so much that you want to repeat it a time or two."

"I certainly would not. Why would I want to repeat such a thing?"

"For the fun of it. For the added spice of knowing someone might catch us at it, even though it's highly unlikely. These offices haven't been leased yet."

Her eyes flicked to the fifty and away again. Her nipples, I was pleased to see, were now pressing little tents against her blouse.

"Tell you what," I said softly. "Instead of taking down your panties and bending over, lean back holding up your skirt. I'll lower your panties and you'll be able to watch as my cock sinks into you. I want to watch your face as you see it happen."

"You're crazy."

"Not really. It doesn't really commit you to anything. You can call a halt at any time. It's not like I'm going to force you."

At some stage Rosalie had risen to her feet and was standing there, glaring at me. I now rose as well and started moving towards her. She backed up, but not far, as the desk was fairly close. It only took a moment and she was leaning back against the desk. I casually lifted her skirt.

"Hold this," I told her, my voice expressing confidence that she'd do so.

A little confidence is a wonderful thing. She took hold of her dress as expected, holding it up. Continuing in the same confident vein I slipped my hands inside her panties, easing them down. Then my hands came back up, stroking her legs, moving between them until they pressed against her somewhat more intimately.

"Your skin is like warm silk," I said softly. "So smooth I feel my hands are just gliding over it. Your curves cry out to be touched and caressed. I can't get enough of the feel of you."

Her legs moved further apart. I don't know if she intended that or not but didn't really care. I started rubbing her pussy, reaching up to her mons and pressing firmly against it before slipping back down and over her lips, teasing and caressing, feeling them moving under my touch.

I didn't need to look to tell that her lips were swelling and pouting, her inner lips reaching through to kiss my hand. I could feel the moisture on them, sensing that her arousal was building.

I undid my trousers, pushing them out of the way. Her breath caught for a moment as my erection leapt into prominence. When she resumed breathing it was through parted lips, her breath just a little bit harsher. Definitely aroused was my feeling.

I stroked my cock along her slit, proving myself I'd guessed right when she stretched her neck a little, watching to see what was happening. There was a sort of shocked anticipation to her expression. What you might call an 'oh my god he's really going to do it' look.

I stopped stroking and started pushing, the head of my cock pressing against the entrance to her passage, her lips parting and then closing around me. She made a funny little sound, part denial, part acceptance, continuing to watch closely as I sank slowly into her. I didn't remind her that I'd said she could stop anytime. I'm sure she'd remember of her own accord if it was necessary.

It didn't take long before I was fully inside her, my groin pressing firmly against hers. The look on her face now was all carnal expectation. Who was I to deny her her expectations? I pulled right back and then returned, thrusting hard. She gave a startled cry, apparently not expecting me to start off like this but I didn't worry. I'd already felt her response.

Even as I was drawing back for my next thrust her legs were coming up and wrapping around me, trying to hold me close. I had no objection. With her legs around me I continued my happy way, thrusting in hard, with her flexing her leg muscles to help pull me in, her groin grinding against me at the end of each thrust.

It didn't take more than a few moments to establish a nice rhythm, the pace I was setting geared to stretch our time together somewhat. Not too long, of course, because we still had to have time for lunch.

Once we were going nicely I started undoing her blouse, flicking open the buttons one by one.

"What?" she asked, a hand pressing against the front of her blouse.

Women, I'll never understand them. There I was, balls deep inside her, enthusiastically enjoying her, and she was worried that I'd expose her breasts?

"Your breasts," I said. "I want to see them, feel them, taste them."

Even while telling her that I was brushing her hand out of the way, following it up by brushing her blouse out of the way. I pushed the bra up, flattening her breasts somewhat, smiling as they popped back into shape as soon as her bra had been pushed up and off. The way she was leaning meant that her breasts weren't flattened by gravity but had dropped into their shapeliest position. My hands immediately cupped them, thumbs seeking her nipples while I cupped her breasts, squeezing slightly.

I didn't slow down in my possession of her. I just made sure that my teasing of her breasts was at the same rhythm that my cock was pounding out. The way she was reacting I'd have to say she had no complaints. As well as moving with me she was now pressing her breasts firmly against my mauling hands.

Knowing time was growing short I twisted my head around, my mouth seeking her nipples. I caught them, sucking lightly, teasing them with tongue and teeth. Then I upped the pace.

I was now driving into her somewhat faster, giving my all, as it were. She responded beautifully, taking everything I offered and asking for more. We both climaxed at about the same time, both getting that tremendous rush of a job well done.

We hastily tidied our clothes after separating. In the midst of that tidying up I noticed that the fifty vanished off the desk, which I had sort of expected. The trick in future would be to talk her out of her panties without having to spring for fifty each time. I thought that she'd enjoyed herself enough that she just might do it for pleasure next time.

(I am shocked. Totally shocked. A few days later I sort of suggested that Rosalie might like to join me for lunch. She said, and I quote her verbatim, "No thanks. I don't need any extra cash right now." The woman has an unattractive venal side to her.)

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers