Rosalie Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Rosalie.
10.7k words
4.13
7.1k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers

I usually know when he is up to something even if I don't know exactly what at the time. The week before last he was all over the place & this week is not much better.

"Um ..... Tim & Jeanette have asked if we want to go out with them this weekend & I was wondering if you would like to come?"

I now know why!

"Where?"

"It's a house party at friends of theirs."

"Will there be other couples there?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"Will you be swapping me again?"

He blushed instantly.

"No, no, of course not. It's not like that."

"Brett!"

He looked shame faced.

"No more surprises."

He was looking at his feet.

"Only if you want to. Tim said you don't have to, there's no pressure, just go with who you like, when you like."

"What about you? Will you be going with the other wives?"

He shrugged.

"Well?"

"Suppose so."

"So I will have to. They will expect me to?"

"Maybe. If you want to?"

"It's not like that & you know it."

He kept his head low.

Despite of what seemed to be disappointment with the events of the previous experience, it doesn't seem to have put him off pursuing this new direction in our marriage.

"It's not until Saturday so there is plenty of time to decide."

"He wants me to let him know in the morning. If we don't go they will find another couple to make up the numbers."

"How many will there be?"

"I'm not sure, 6 I think."

"Including us?"

"Yes."

"6 couples?"

"That's what he said."

"Is this how it is going to be from now on, you trading me so you can have sex with other women."

"No, no. You can have sex with other men too, as many as you like & you get to choose."

"I don't remember being asked. I wasn't last time. What if I'm happy with you & don't need anyone else."

He was in a dither. He obviously believed I had been converted last time, in line with what he wants for us.

"You didn't mind with Tim did you?"

"No, but then I like getting fucked. You of all people should know that, I never turn you down."

He was trying to think of something to say, something to convince me to go with it again.

"You said you would consider it."

"Yes, but not a fortnight later. When we discussed it I expected it to be every now & then with a like minded couple who we had known for a while."

He was quiet, sulking. I was busy so carried on.

An hour later he was back.

"This is how it is. There are parties everywhere every weekend."

"We don't have to go to all of them, surely?"

"No."

"What then?"

"I just though that as we have only just started it might be an idea to just go along with it for a while, see if we like it."

"See if you like it, or like the wives."

He looked guilty.

"So you want to go out every weekend?"

"For a while."

He thought & decided to it sounded a bit much.

"Not every, maybe, just see how it goes. We have only been with Jeanette & Tim so far."

"And that didn't work for you. Is it because you & Jeanette didn't get it on so you want to try some more & you are using my vagina to get you in the door?"

It was exactly what he thought, his face twisting up as if he had been caught red handed.

"No, no, .......... I'm not."

"Aren't you?"

He went quiet.

"I'm sorry."

He got that Hang Dog look he gets when he wants his own way. He knows he can always get round me one way or another, I'm a sucker for the pathetic, sympathetic approach.

Seeing me getting it from Tim hadn't seem to upset him too much. Since he seems determined to get us involved in this sort of thing I decided to go along with it. Maybe he will get tired of it eventually & we can go back the way we were. At least that way he won't see me as the baddie who stopped him. There are bound to be some duds along the way, but then some of the ones I picked before I met him turned out to be hopeless, only after number one. My only fear was that it might break us up & that is the last thing I wanted. I decided that if I could see us starting to go off the rails I would put my foot down & pull us out. Who knows, I might end up enjoying it too. 6 couples? I had no idea what to expect, but must admit to being curious. Does that mean I get to have sex with 6 different men in one night?

"I suppose we could."

His face lit up.

"Tim said they will pick us up."

He couldn't disguise his delight. He had got his way, as he always does.

"No Brett, I want to go under our own steam, so we can come away when we are ready."

He frowned at me, but when he got home the next evening all was well & they would call by so we can follow them. In a funny way I was both scared & looking forward to it at the same time.

"As we are going out on Saturday night I might get my hair done. You want me to look at my best don't you?"

He did, of course he did, but I had an ulterior motive.

"You go right ahead."

I liked the way Jeanette looked without pubes. Unfortunately my Salon doesn't do waxing but Jill at work was always talking about going to get hers done.

"Who does your waxing?"

"Getting a Brazilian?"

"Thinking about it."

"I've had one for years, could stand letting it growing back again."

I knew, she had told me, told all of us, men folk included. I managed to get appointments for both on Thursday. I would have liked to surprise Brett on Saturday, but thought I might be a bit tender if I had only had it done that morning.

Heather did my hair first then I had to go with Lisa to be waxed. She was exactly what I expected her to be, late 30's & quite striking looking.

"First time?"

"Yes."

"Let me know if it gets too much & I will use smaller strips."

So! The sign had said there would be little discomfort & I wondered how they could guarantee that given that they would be tearing my hair out by the roots. As it turned out it did sting for a moment or 2 but I actually found it quite pleasant. After the first few strips she paused.

"Okay?"

"Yes."

"Not too much?"

"No, not at all."

She got on with it again.

"Do you want the back done?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"You are not too bad but I would recommend it just the same, it means you will be soft & smooth all the way through."

The conversation was interesting. Yes, she is done & no, she can't do it herself so her husband comes in. He is done too.

"Do you get many males?"

"Never used to be but now it is a big part of the business."

"Do you like doing them?"

"I don't mind. It goes with the job. Girls are pretty easy, down each side, but males are a lot more challenging to get it all."

"Do you?"

She smiled.

"Always. I say if you are not going to do it properly don't do it at all."

"Fair enough. Do they get aroused?"

"Usually, but it's not their fault, they can't help it. I don't mind because it makes it easier when they are sticking up."

"You have seen a few?"

"A lot!"

We exchanged smiles.

"Do you like them waxed?"

"Yes I much prefer it. Have you seen one?"

I hadn't, it only just occurred to me.

"No."

"I have some photos if you are interested."

She had said it quietly as if to not be forcing it on me.

"Yes I would."

"When we are done."

I was already very sensitive with all the attention I was getting but when she applied the soothing oils at the end & took a long time massaging them in I was fit to explode.

"How was that?"

"Great."

She found & mirror so I could see. I had looked at myself in a mirror a few times but I had never looked like this. I really like it, liked how I looked & was glad I went through with it.

"You can have a feel if you like, all my new clients do. I won't tell, promise."

She gave me a naughty grin. I did, a really good feel & it was amazing, so soft & smooth, like nothing I had experienced before.

"It will take some time getting used to the new you, won't be able to keep your hand off it for a while, trust me."

I carried on while she got the photos out. I expected them to be on her phone or iPad but instead it was a large folder with big beautiful images.

"That's my husband, Paul."

There were some full length photos & some close ups both flaccid & with full erections. They were breath taking, about 20 taking from ever angle, even through his legs from behind.

"What do you think?"

"He looks gorgeous. Sorry I did mean .... "

"That's okay. I will tell him. He will like hearing that."

She smiled.

"He had to look at his best if I'm going to convince others to try it. There are more of my regulars if you are interested. They have given me permission to show them. Just take your time my next isn't due for a while, a male as it happens."

I had never thought much about penises & what they look like but I certainly was now. Like seeing Brett inside Jeanette's vagina, I just never tried to imagine it, but now? WOW! There were some beautiful penises, nothing crude or rude about them, just natural & at their best, with erection & otherwise. I was completely captivated.

"You must get to know your customers very well?"

"Intimately some would say."

We laughed.

"It can be a real challenge getting them perfectly hairless & smooth but I love working with them."

"I don't blame you for that, I would too."

"Your husband doesn't mind."

"He understands."

I felt envious of her. As I made my way out he was sitting waiting, I recognised him from the photos & couldn't stop my eyes going straight to his crotch. He smiled as if he knew, I knew, exactly what his penis looked like, with & without an erection.

"Guess what I did today?"

"What?"

I'm not sure how I managed to contain myself but waited until after dinner so there would be plenty of time. I had taken my panties off when I got in without him seeing so lifted my skirt just enough for him to see. He let out a gasp.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

"I thought you might. I know you thought Jeanette's looked nice so I did too."

"Did you?"

"That's why I had it done."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not much. Not enough to stop me. Do you want to feel? I am very smooth & soft at present."

I knelt beside him, one knee on the arm of the chair & let him feel me up.

"Nice?"

"YEAH!"

"Do you prefer me like this?"

"YEAH! Are you going to keep it?"

"I don't know yet. I will see if it causes me any problems."

I reached down & unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out & fondled his balls. It wasn't long before he was nice & hard. Climbing aboard, I guided him up inside me.

We slept with him cuddled up behind me, hand wedged in the top of my legs! He could leave me alone. Friday morning he fucked me again, he felt me before & after I had my shower & just as he was leaving for work, again as soon as we got in & it seemed like every time I stood still after that. It was nice, fun & I certainly enjoyed the attention. She was right I was every bit as bad myself engineering places at work to have a feel, apart from the Toilet & nearly got caught a few times. I hadn't expected it to affect me this way. Feels turned to frigs in the Ladies. I had on occasions before, but not every time I went. He fucked me again Friday night. Saturday morning started with a dawn breaker, one of our better ones. I don't know how I got through the housework getting interfered with so many times. Not that I wanted him to stop.

As the day progressed he started to get more & more restless, was I happy, looking forward to going out & I assured him I was.

"What are you going to wear?"

"My short white dress."

It wasn't too revealing but very flattering for my figure.

"Are you going to wear a bra?"

He had to ask. If he had his way I would never wear one.

"No, I'm not going to wear a bra & may not bother with panties either."

He smiled until realising I meant it, then look horrified.

"What if you have an accident?"

"A lot of people will get to see that I am waxed, why?"

I think I upset him being so open but I didn't care, he was the one with the problem, not me. As the day wore on he asked me a number of times if I was sure & did I still want to go because it wasn't too late. I told him we had to because they wouldn't have time to make up the numbers now, firing it back at him, not that he seemed aware what I was doing. He was very quiet over dinner & I wondered if he was the one who wanted to pull out, but no, nothing was said when they turned up.

They were right on time & we were ready. It felt weird kissing Jeanette, properly while holding hands with Brett & she with Tim, but thrilling as well. He asked me if I was okay a couple of times while we were heading there & I assured him I was, why? He said I was singing to myself & I realised I was. Even though I was very nervous & a little bit scared, I was looking forward to it too so by the time we arrived I was in a very heightened state, ready for what ever lay in store for me. He asked me again when we stopped if I was sure & I got the feeling if I had said no he would have turned round & taken me home without question. There seemed to be a lot of cars parked in the street, more than 6. The house was set a long way back from the road & surrounded by trees so was very secluded which made me feel a bit better.

Jerry & Pearl were the hosts & Tim & Jeanette were greeted like long lost friends before I was thoroughly inspected & kissed by both, placed back in their care & allowed to proceed. We could hear a gathering of people talking as we were directed to a small room, an office with a desk & filing cabinet. There were lots of piles of clothing everywhere & a stack of towels by the door. We had left anything of value locked in our car as instructed & proceed to undress, which only took me a single movement. My new appearance was welcomed by long feels from both, inside & out while Brett looked on rather bemused by the attention I was receiving. Jeanette explained what the towels were for, to wrap round & sitting on so we didn't leave any of our "juices" on the furniture & in the state I was in already, that was a distinct possibility. She explained I was to wear mine tucked under my armpits, Brett's around his waist. She insisted on kissing me again for some time to get in first I suspect, before we went through. It was really surreal again but exciting too, holding hands with my husband while being kissed by a woman & felt up by another man. Far from it bothering me, I decided I could get used to this.

As explained, we sat together on the chairs spread round their Lounge, 'The Social Area'. I had been told what to expect so I was ready, but when it did happen I got quite a shock. The etiquette was to have a 'get to know you' hour or so, the women staying put while the men moved around visiting & introducing themselves to those they were interested in. I was told to keep covered the whole time but was allowed to 'adjust' my towel from time to time. When it happened I got quite a surprise. The women started getting up, one at a time, walking into the centre of the room, undo their towels & opening them to show what they have before tucking it away. While everyone got to see what was inside, some men were singled out for special attention, Brett being the main one & got good shows from all of the women. Jeanette kept nodding in my direction, encouraging me to stand up. I felt really shy, embarrassed in a way, not that I have anything to be ashamed of, just the idea of flashing my body to a room full of complete strangers. The room stopped & went quiet when I stood, making me feel even more nervous, but was thrilled by the reception I got. Even the women were craning to see my body, but then I had a very good look at their bodies too when I had the chance. I didn't single anyone out, too soon. I felt my vagina muscles contracting, pulsing & was sure I could feel my juices escaping.

The males arrived, all I'm sure, more than 6 that was for sure. They wanted to know everything about me but there was a bit of a line up so got hurried along. Jeanette had explained that the men don't 'adjust' instead if you look down into their laps & they expose themselves giving a private viewing. I made a point of seeing them all, each with an erection, all shapes sizes & colours. 2 were waxed which I thought beautiful & decided then Brett would be accompanying me next time. When the women 'adjusted' in front of the one I was with, they always asked me what I thought of her, her tits & vagina. Some told me they had fucked her before & went on to tell me what she had been like. Where I come from you don't discuss things like that with complete strangers & I must confessed to being quite shocked at first, but then decided it was part & parcel of these groups, they were all there for sex, nothing more so I shouldn't be too surprised. My only disappointment was their age, all about Jeanette & Tim's, none close to ours. I guessed that was why we were in such demand.

I'm not sure what the trigger was, but the men suddenly swarmed, jostling to take me away. I had seen all of the penises but couldn't put a face to them. At last I recognised 1, one of the waxed ones. I was curious so I went with him. I was in the mood & raring to go, try anything that was going. I was taken to a room where there was nothing but wall to wall mattresses & cushions with just a gap to close the door. We were the first & I was directed into the corner. So this was it? His smooth hairless cock & balls did make a difference & I had no hesitation going down on him. The room filled with couples & I loved looking round at them all in many & various stages of foreplay. Brett was towed in & proceeded to receive similar treatment. He looked over at me & smiled & I smiled back before descending into the mass of bodies. He was hungry for me, I could tell, eager to get inside & I didn't delay him, feeling proud to be desired so much. I wondered what would happen, so many women to choose from. Would it be just one a night? He was getting close. We had been together for about ½ an hour & he slowed before withdrawing, kissing me.

"I had better get you back so someone else can have a go at you. Thanks, you were great. Nice cunt. I might catch up with you later if there is time, if you don't mind that is?"

"No, no, not at all. I enjoyed it. ..... enjoyed you."

I thought I had better add that. I had to wrap up in my towel again & we walked through hand in hand.

"Great fuck."

"You're welcome."

We kissed again.

I had enjoyed it. While I hadn't relaxed quite enough to climax, the stirring were definitely there & I was sure there would be an orgasm, maybe orgasms for me before the night was over. 2 of the women had climaxed, at least they told everyone so. I wasn't quite that obvious, I thought, more interesting in what was happening between my legs rather than what was coming out of my mouth. His bottom had just wobbled away when there were 3 waiting to pounce. I realise it didn't matter which one I chose, having decided to see if I could make it with them all, did an 'eeny meeny' in my head & let the winner take my hand. He was older but a lot gentler, taking over the foreplay, not expecting anything from me, penetrating earlier & soon had me on my way. It built up & built up & then it was there, overwhelming me with its power. I'm not sure what noises I made but as it passed everyone was watching & added there support.

"Way to go Rose!"

It was thrilling to share it with a room full of people & I cuddled into Rob's neck, thanking him.

"It was an honour to serve you."

I think he meant it giving me goosepimples. Another was begging so I kept him close determined not to give him back until he got me there. He did & there was a round of encouragement from those along side. As we made our way through the bodies towards the door my bum was slapped, cheering me on.

tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers