Rosalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got a very deep kiss of appreciation for his efforts & as he made his way, one of those in expectation asked. I suspected they were friends who had done this sort thing together many times before as they talked as if I wasn't there.

"Good tits."

"Yeah, nice handful, but the nips are small, probably haven't feed a sprog. They will get better once they have been round a bit."

"How's the cunt?"

"Excellent. Still tight & easy to get into. She really needs it. You'll love her."

It probably sounds strange but I loved hearing their talk, not just because they were saying nice things about my body, but being treated as just an object, something to fuck. I thought I would be indignant, outraged to be spoken about like that, but I wasn't, I loved it, realising it was something I had hoped to be.

Tim turned up crouching down while I was being fucked, kissing me & feeling my tits while someone else was inside me.

"How's it going?"

"Okay."

"Not too much for you?"

"A bit, but I'm getting used to it."

"Enjoying it?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to go with everyone, did Jeanette tell you."

"Yes."

She hadn't, Brett had, of course. Anyway, I had pretty much worked that much out for myself.

"If you want some time out, it's up to you. Nobody expects you to do them all. 2 couples couldn't make it at the last minute so there are only 11."

Only 11! I knew there was more than 6, not sure if I had been conned again, not that the numbers frightened me.

"Can't wait to get into that little cunt of yours again."

What a thing to say! Still, I didn't mind too much because I knew he wanted me & that was all that mattered.

"You will fit me in, won't you?"

"Yes."

I didn't know what else to say, but I did want him again too. He had been good last time & I was hoping he would be again. We kissed & he drifted away

6! I was over half way & still on track to get the job done, climaxing with 2 so far. They were all different, felt different. This is what it was all about, variety & I found that curiosity I had felt before settling with Brett returning, looking at them all & wondering. Everything was fine I just wanted a time out so I let myself onto the deck & closed the door hoping no one would find me until I wanted them to. There was on open widow & I could hear them talking & recognised the voices, Tim & Rob. I heard every word.

"Where did you get her from?"

"A guy at work."

"She's a good little fuck, tight cunt, will go far."

"Yes. He wanted to get into the scene & bought some nude shot of her along that he had got without her knowing. I knew straight away it was a great little body, good tits & a nice cunt now she has got rid on the minge."

"How long have you had her?"

"Couple of weeks. Showed Jeanette the pictures & she was right into her, you know what she is like."

"She certainly has brought us her fair share of fresh cunt juice."

They laughed.

"Brett set her up, that's him over there about to fuck your Sherrie."

"She'll be loving it, a bit of young cock."

"He said he thought she might be up for it so we sent her in & she hooked her the very first night. Seems she is into cunt herself so was a push over. Fucks like crazy, even pisses herself!"

"I love it when they do that!"

"Me too! Jeanette's a regular."

"I know. She has pissed on my cock many a time."

"Well it is a lovely bit of snatch, I certainly enjoyed it. Thank Jeanette for me & tell her she has hit the jackpot again. Enjoy fucking that cunt again."

"Never fear, I will."

Seems the kind & considerate Tim of Saturday night was just a ploy to get into my pants. Well if that is how it is, I'm going to make the very most of it!

I was ready to get back into it again, but first there was something to deal with. Nature was calling.

"Where's the Toilet?"

I was asking Allison when Bill butted in.

"Don't worry, we'll show you."

As I followed him down the passage I realised we were being followed.

"In here."

He reached round & turned on the light. I pushed passed him but when I turned round there were 4 of them.

"Don't mind if we watch?"

I was flummoxed & didn't know what to think.

"I suppose."

"Good. Hang on a minute I'll just get Joe."

He arrived back with him & they turned towards me.

"Okay. Let it out."

I sat there stunned & much to my surprise it started.

"Can you open your legs so we can get a descent look at your cunt?"

I never close the door at home & Brett is free to wander in & out if he wants to so I am used to going with him there, but doesn't look at me going, not like this. I did as I was told.

"That's better."

It went on & on as they watched & smiled. I saw their erections growing under their towels, tent poles & jerking so gave myself a very good wipe at the end to make it last for them.

"Thanks for that. You are good girl."

They leaned over kissing & thanking me while I was still sitting on the seat. It was weird, but not all that unpleasant.

"Did you let them watch?"

"How did you know?"

"Just an educated guess."

She gave her a knowing smile.

"I couldn't stop them, they just turned up."

Allison laughed.

"You'll get used to it. There's no privacy here. You can't even enjoy a good frig without spectators either! It's a wonder Jeanette didn't warn you. If it is any comfort to you we all get watched. We need to pamper to their curiosities, after all they are just over grown Schoolboys after all."

That made me feel better.

"Are you with someone?"

"In between."

"Do you want to come in here?"

"If you like."

I wasn't sure why but went along with her. She took my hand & I got towed into a bedroom. No sooner was I in the door when I was all but pushed up against the wall, our lips met & that was it. One tit was being felt & a hand was trying to prise my legs apart but I saved it the trouble & opened , 2 fingers finding their mark & were driven home. I had my eyes pressed closed wanting to focus on all that was happening when I heard whispers,

"Allison's got her, Allison's got her."

Me! More hands arrived.

"This is Sandy."

We kissed. There were 4 hands now, one found my other tit, another my bottom, sliding down over my tight hole, 2 fingers slipping into my vagina from behind to join the others already ensconced. It was a strange, but wonderful feeling, especially when a thumb entered my arsehole while another rubbed my clit. Brett has done it to me a few times & I really liked it, but we have never explored it any further. She knew what she was up to because I could feel her rubbing my thin membrane between her thumb & fingers. They were taking turns kissing me, rolling my head from one mouth to the other, tongue ready to shove down my throat. I was in ecstasy every part of my femininity was being caressed.

There was a crowd gathering, those who had just watched me peeing. They were stroking themselves, not wanking as such, something I had only seen on odd occasions when my prospective lovers did it to ensure that extra little bit of firmness. Brett has seldom done it during our time together so I was curious to see five at it & not just for a few moments. My eye strayed in their direction from time to time & observed for several moments. For all that I was completely engaged, quire literally in the hands of 2 very obviously experienced operators. 2 more joined in, Rhonda & Jean, both introducing themselves with a kiss, to the delight of the stroking males it was turning into a bit of a floorshow for their benefit, I imagined, but I was enjoying it to the full as well. My hands were taken & pressed against 2 different vaginas as the intensity increased. Fumbling amongst the labia I found openings & couldn't believe it. Not only did I have the fingers of 2 different women in my vagina, I had 2 fingers in 2 others. It wasn't wasted on the audience.

"Look at her, she's into both cunts!"

By the reaction I guessed this was something special to them.

I hadn't ever imagined what it would be like but somehow expected them to feel much the same as mine, but I was wrong. Allison was big, slack the boys would call her, with quite big lips to be negotiated, while Sandy's was smaller, quite compact, a bit like my own & much firmer inside. Looking at them, Sandy was definitely the older, unless Allison had a face lift & I decided I wanted to be more like her. I had felt Jeanette up, but this was better, much better. They were down on me, taking turns, eager to drink from my 'Ladies Cup'. They returned for kisses & I could taste myself which only made me more aroused. I'm not sure which one, but she had me right there, just a tongue flick or 2 away. I let go & she buried her face. The others became quite excited at my climaxing & seemed to be lining up to take over. I had 4, one to each, which they seemed to take as a badge of honour.

It became a free for all. If a face appeared, I kissed it, a nipple, I sucked it & a vagina, I licked it. One ground hers into my face & in moments I had sent her over the top, they all gathering round cheering me on with tongue kisses after, as if I had just been initiated into some exclusive Club. There were orgasms for them all before I was done, being lifted & passed around like a Rag Doll. They were squirting, not badly but enough for me to taste & recognise it. It was torrid, far more so with the males who seemed to only want to please me. For all that I had loved it & would have been content to carry on, but one by one they wrapped in their towels, kissed & thanked me before drifting off. It was over! I lay there for several moment just soaking it up. The strokers had wandered away too, 'Huntin' Honey' one said as he left. Sitting up & found my towel. It had been under all of the activity & reeked of pee but somehow it only added to the atmosphere as I wrapped it round me again & headed down the passage to the Social Area still a little weak at the knees.

I felt fingers digging in my ribs.

"Is your little cunt ready for me now?"

"As ready as it ever will be."

"Mind if I fuck it?"

"I will be disappointed if you don't!"

We headed toward one of the mattress rooms arm over my shoulder, stopping to kiss along the way. It felt good to be with him again & I was looking forward to obliging his every whim. We found a clearing among the bodies & he ritually untied my towel so it dropped to the floor. Stepping back, he looked me up & down, a wonderful smile on his face.

"When did you get your cunt done."

"On Thursday."

"For tonight?"

"Yes, I thought you would like it. Jeanette has hers done so I thought I would too. I'm just like her now."

"And just as good in the sack."

I don't think Brett would agree, but now was not the time to say so. He felt me up so I parted my legs for him.

"You are great, just great. I knew you were going to be a good fuck the first time I saw your body."

The illicit pictures?

"Why thank you Sir!"

I pushed his hand against my vagina kissing him at the same time.

He took his time getting around to it again & seemed to be revelling in my body. Every chance I got I kissed him, whispering encouragement, inviting his complete occupation of my body.

"Are you going to open your legs for me?"

"Try & stop me."

I was ready, as ready as I ever have been to be penetrated. Feeling him gliding in was wonderful & the first echoes of an orgasm were there. I was going to climax & it wouldn't be long. He felt just as good as I remembered so & wrapped my arms round him, holding on while he moved in & out of my vagina.

"I'm coming."

"Good girl."

I was aware of being observed as I climaxed, hold him in me as hard as I could.

"Okay?"

"Wonderful thank you."

He began again & I realised all the talk was just bravado, he really was a very good lover, well as far as I am concerned.

"I'm close."

"Good girl. Don't hold back."

"I won't."

This time I did wet & he knew.

"You pissed yourself?"

"Couldn't help it. Your fault!"

I buried my face in his neck.

He withdrew & looked down at the damp patch. It was much bigger than I expected.

"I should get a sponge?"

"Are you kidding? By the end of the night you will struggle to find a dry spot."

I smiled. He was probably right if the others are like me. I had a little tinkle with nearly all of them so far, he is number 9, 1 to go! Not counting Brett, of course, but he was going to get his when we get home.

I wasn't sure who was next but fortunately he did! Wayne. He was the second of the waxed, at last I had caught up with him & I took my time enjoying him, having a good play while he lay back & watched me, before going down on him. He was lovely, smooth a soft to handle. He didn't return the favour, just climbed on & I opened ready to take his all. He was the biggest tonight, or at least he felt like it & I loved it. I was ready in no time, whether it was his smooth appearance, size or what, I didn't know & didn't care.

"Nearly there."

"Are you?"

He sound genuinely surprised.

"Yes. You are a good fucker."

I had to add that, feeling 'Cocky' so to speak but it did give him a boost & her made a spurt which sailed me over the top into nirvana. I let him see what he had done. His self satisfied smirk was enough for me to know I had pleased him too. A second arrived to an equally delighted reception.

"You right?"

"Yes."

"Um ....."

"If you like."

"Do I need ....."

"No, just shoot in me. I like it like that!"

I lifted as high as & could & locked my legs behind his bum as he built up, pounding me.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God! Fuck me, just fuck me."

We were being observed as he drove it home, deeper than I had been tonight & I loved it.

"Close?"

"Yes."

"Shoot."

"Yes."

I felt his spasm as he filled me with his seed.

"Yes! Yes!"

It was as if I had save the best for last. There had only been a couple of duds, the rest showing their experience & expertise very well & Wayne was right up there with them. He collapsed in a heap on top of me, his 'Big Boy' quickly softening & leaving my body along with the flood. I held him as tight as I could, squeezing to show my appreciation.

"You okay?"

"Never better. That is the best cunt I have fucked for months & that is saying something."

So I am just a cunt? I didn't care, he had been a good cock too.

I wrapped up & headed down to the Social Area. It was late & they had started settling as if having done their nights work & were waiting to go home. I had to wipe Wayne's cum from the inside of my legs a couple of times & got understanding smiles. I was about to sit when he arrived.

"You okay?"

"Yes, if you want to."

I was on to seconds.

"Do you mind if I ....."

"No."

"Do I?"

"No, you're right."

We got into the room & there was no ceremony, no foreplay, none of the niceties of the first time, I spread, he climbed on, or in to be precise. It was all over in a couple on minutes. More to wipe away on my walk back. I didn't make it, steered into another bedroom for more of the same.

This time I didn't get the chance to stand up after.

"Mind?"

"No."

He lasted a bit longer, grunting & groaning before depositing his seed.

"Great cunt."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You were great, great to fuck. I hope I get a crack at you again sometime."

I was getting a bit punch drunk now & their comments rolled off my back. I didn't make it up again.

"Ready?"

"I suppose."

"Good. Loved your cunt last time."

That was it! He was in & over in no time, so smug, even giving me a smack on the bum when I stood up.

"Great fuck."

I did bother replying. I did get back this time & had quite a lot to deal with before another appeared.

"Oh good, you are free at last."

I was all but dragged down & inseminated, the only way to descried it. It was as if I was a Sex Doll with a hole.

I sat in the Social Area, couldn't believe how much had been left inside me. The towel was definitely showing the signs of my recent encounters. The room had thinned out as they seemed to be drifting away. The Bedrooms hadn't been as busy as I made my way back & we had been the only ones in ours.

"That little cunt ready for a bit of cum?"

"Its already had some thank you."

It was Tim & I took it as a bit of fun.

"Is there room for one more?"

"Just one so you are in luck!"

We kissed & cuddle our way through. I was bent over, supporting myself on my hands as he penetrated from behind. He was in deep & while not the biggest I'd had tonight, the position gave him a distance advantage. He was holding my waist pulling me onto him. Suddenly I felt it.

"Please Tim."

He built up & I was hammered, my orgasm spreading out from my cervix deep inside. Somehow I managed to stay on my feet even though my knees had abandoned all responsibility for the rest of my body.

"Okay?"

"Yes."

His grip was hurting as he forced himself as far up me as our bodies would allow & then some. I'm certain it was transferred direct into my uterus. Done with me I was propelled forward into a heap.

"YES! Now that's what I call a fuck!"

He was like a warrior standing over his vanquished prey before offer a hand to drag me back up again, kissing me greedily.

"WHEW! You are one great fuck woman!"

His cum was running down the inside of my legs.

No one approached me when he got back. The gathering had certainly wound down by then. As I was let go to my chair my bum was smack.

"This has been a good night."

From out of nowhere Jeanette was at his side looking up adoringly. Brett was waiting for me.

"You okay?"

"Yes."

That was it, I was done. Luckily no one approached because they would have been sent packing. He held my hand smiling at me as if I had met or exceeded he expectations. I had to keep wiping away the escaping trickles, much to his delight.

"You coming."

Where? It was just the invitation to get dressed. The room was quiet another couple also dressing for home. Jeanette was humming smugly as if to take the credit for our attendance & seeming success amongst her friends. It had been a last minute thought, but I did grab a pair of panties just as we were about to walk out the door & had a leftover panty liner from my last period, both of which were definitely required. Tim look on smiling as if to take responsibility for them being required, although he could not assume that it was entirely his own.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

Jeanette & Tim were finished before & had made their way out to give us more room. We joined them by the front door where Pearl & Jerry were waiting.

"Thank for coming, you brightened up the evening."

"That's okay."

"Did you enjoy it, your first ever Party?"

"Mm!"

"First of many more we hope?"

"We'll have to see."

She kissed me deeply.

"I didn't get to know you better but Allison said you are great with girls."

My tits got felt up.

"I will have to make a point of it next time."

"Yes."

He put his hand up my dress for one last feel but fortunately the panty liner put him off so he satisfied himself with squeezing my bum.

"I must say you had a tidy little body & are great to fuck. I certainly enjoyed myself with you."

He was one of the also-rans. He was lucky to have got seconds & come in me, but then I was stuck there on the mattress & could really escape without making a scene. He'd had his chances as far as I was concerned & would get another go at me next time. If there is going to be a 'next time'.

It was after 2am & I just wanted Brett to take me home, but Jeanette had other ideas. We kissed for several minutes on the road side, other couples walked passed us saying goodnight as they were heading off while we were still locked in, Brett holding my hand the whole way through. She felt up my vagina, my liner not being a barrier for her but was too tired to respond. At last it was over.