Rosalie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

We speed away.

"You alright?"

"Fine."

"How was you night?"

"Okay."

"I thought you must be, you didn't ask me to take you home."

I squeezed the top of his thigh.

"So how many did you get with?"

"All of them."

"ALL OF THEM?"

"And Rhonda, Jean, Sandy & Allison. I thought I might be a target, new face, or should I say vagina."

We laughed.

"There were 11 with us."

"That many?"

He knew.

"You said 6."

"That's what Tim said yesterday."

I let it go, it didn't really matter now, especially as I had faced the challenge & survived.

"Were you satisfied?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I climaxed with most of them, twice with Tim & very nearly with 3 more."

"Most of them?"

"I couldn't help it."

We laughed again.

"How about you? Better than your last Saturday night?"

He grinned confirming that I had worked it out that he & Jeanette hadn't exactly hit it off.

"It was better, yes."

"How many times did you climax?"

"Twice."

"That was good. But you had more?"

"7."

"Not Jeanette?"

"No, not Jeanette."

"She might take a bit of getting used to, that's all. Did you use a condom?"

"They said I didn't have to."

"I didn't insist with mine."

"How many?"

"6. I cleaned up a couple of times but will have a shower once we get in?"

"Bit of a mess?"

"No, I'm not too bad. I don't really like condoms even though I should insist, we don't know who they have been with, but I much prefer the feeling of them coming inside me then letting it run out again. I had 3 in a row, didn't even get off the mattress."

He looked shocked.

"Did you?"

"I didn't ask for this, remember, you got me into it, but now I am I intend to make the most of it. The only thing I ask is any trouble between us & we get out straight away. Promise?"

"Yes!"

It was a strong positive response which is a relief.

"Do you know what they did?"

"What?"

"Watched me going to the Toilet."

"They what?"

"I asked where it was & Bill said he would show me. No sooner had I got in there than 5 turned up."

"What happened?"

"They asked if they could watch & if would I open my legs for them to see."

"What did you do?"

"What do you think."

"Did you open your legs?"

"Course. And wiped myself in front of them too. Allison said they watch all of the women."

"Including Jeanette?"

"I suppose so, she didn't say."

I think he was more upset at missing out rather than what I had done.

"So you are still interested in her then?"

He look embarrassed as if I had caught him out, not that it worried me. Tim was good in bed so I didn't mind if he was keen on her.

It was too good an opportunity to miss.

"They like watching us masturbating too."

"Do they?"

It seems to take several seconds for what I had said to sink in.

"Do you?"

"Yes, of course I do. Not as much as I used to. And you do too so don't deny it."

He looked shame faced. We had never discussed masturbation before, but I was certain he did.

"Will you let them watch?"

He was fishing.

"If they want to."

"You have never let me."

Fishing again.

"You have never asked. Anyway, you have never let me either. Are you a regular?"

"Only occasionally."

"I don't mind you know."

"Don't you?"

"No. You can do it as often as you like. I might even join you. It would be nice doing it together, don't you think?"

He wasn't sure how to answer so that ended the conversation.

I opened wide for him while I was peeing. There was still a little from my party which he seemed fascinated as it dropped out. He kissed me & said he would wait in bed for me. When I got there he was asleep, probably just as well because my head had only just hit the pillow & I was out like a light. My bladder woke me up & I though I had better so shook him & dragged him along. Once we got back he was at attention & we has a wonderful dawn breaker in spite of feeling a bit still & sore. We had come together again & Jeanette was right, it was more exciting & fulfilling, my fears of there being something between us were unfounded.

Another shower & I joined him in the buff for breakfast.

"I overheard Tim talking to Rob last night."

A look of concern came over his face & he certainly seemed worried.

"Seems you have some pictures of me, naked?"

His mind was racing, I could see it, trying to think something up, a denial or maybe a long winded explanation & then a calm came over him. He picked up his phone & passed it over. His phone? He had let me go through it hundreds of times looking for various things but I had never seen any nude pictures of me but there they were, 2 files, "R" & "T J", right under my nose but I hadn't taken any notice of them before.

"What's the password?"

"Rose."

"You could have come up with something better than that!"

There were dozens going right back to when we first met & I had no idea any had been taken but recognised where many were. There were lots of the wedding & Honeymoon behind the scene, how he got them I will never know. There were lots of me going to the Toilet, getting in & out of the shower & drying myself that I never knew. There were more getting dressed & undressed. Then there were the ones of me sleeping. I often sleep in the buff when it is warm & can remember waking with no sheet over me but thought nothing of it. These were the ones that had the close ups between my legs. But what surprised me most of all were the ones looking down my front when I was braless. He seems to be obsessed with me without a bra & every one showed at least one of my nipples.

I clicked on the other file.

"T J?"

"Same."

They were obviously the pick as far as he was concerned, the most revealing ones & some video, a long one of me sleeping, zooming in between my legs focusing on my vagina, getting in & out of the shower & one of me masturbating. So much for never having seen me! I remembered it, one Sunday afternoon not long after we got married, he had gone to visit his Mum & I had the flat to myself, so I thought. There were 2 angles so 2 cameras & had been edited to show the best views I imagined. I left the sound turn up knowing he could hear me climaxing.

"I thought you said you have never seen me masturbating."

He blushed.

"Did you enjoy watching?"

"Mm!"

"Do you watch it very often?"

"Yes."

"Are there any more videos?"

"Some."

"But these are the best, the most explicit ones?"

"Yes."

"Tim & Jeanette have seen these?"

"Yes."

"Who else?"

He looked terrible, so guilty.

"Jack & Sam?"

His knockabouts, Best Man & Bride Groom.

"Yes."

"Any more?"

"One or 2 but you don't know them & I haven't seen them for ages."

Other prospects no doubt.

"I want them taken off you phone straight away & given a much safer password."

"I don't have to delete them?"

"That is up to you."

There was a brief flash of a smile before looking solemn again.

"You have had this idea about swapping me for other women for quite a while, have you?"

He didn't respond.

"What started it?"

He stared into space for a long time. I wasn't going to rush him or nag, he had to come out with it in his on way & his own time.

"It was before I met you."

"So you have known this ever since you have known me, married me without letting on what you had in mind for me, to be exchanged."

"No!"

"Then how was it?"

He was squirming but I wasn't going to let him get away. Finally he realised that & decided to come clean.

"We went away for the weekend."

He had often done that with Jack & Sam since we had been together, Boytime & I had encouraged it.

"We were at the pub & there were these 3 girls & I don't know, one thing led to another & we ended up in their flat & it was a free for all."

"You fucked them?"

"Yes."

"All 3 of them?"

"Yes."

"In front of each other?"

"Together, yes."

"Side by side like Jeanette & me?"

There was a long pause.

"Yes."

"And you never thought to discuss it with me, let me know what I was getting myself into?"

He let out a huge sigh.

"You have been trying to get something going with other couples, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Jack & Anne?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"She won't have a bar of it."

"Have seen her naked?"

"Yes."

"Does she know?"

"No."

"What about Sam & Maxine?"

"He won't. He wants to be faithful to her."

"What about her?"

"She might."

"Have you seen her naked?"

"Yes?"

"Masturbating?"

"No, only Anne. Jack has a few of her."

"And they have both seen me?"

Another huge sign.

"What makes you think Maxine might?"

"Well she lets others feel her, even since she has been with Jack."

"Including you."

That look! I had been fishing & caught him out. He was silent.

"It's alright, you can tell me the truth, I will get to it out of you sooner or later."

Another sigh.

"Yes."

"While we have been married?"

He didn't have to reply.

"You felt up Jeanette before they came to Dinner, didn't you?"

He was defeated.

"You had a feel of her at the Office Party, didn't you?"

His head dropped.

"While Tim had me bailed up?"

No answer.

"There were other times too, weren't there?"

"Tim said ........."

"He was their while you were feeling her, watching, wasn't he, while you had your fingers buried in her vagina?"

I was having a huge amount of success, pure supposition, but spot on. A pattern was forming in my mind of the kind of man my husband is.

"There has been others since we have been married too, all in aid of getting me into your sex games."

He had nothing to add.

"Have you had sex with other women while we have been married?"

"No!"

He came back very firmly & decisively.

"It's alright, I believe you."

Somehow it didn't surprise me he had play around a bit, taken opportunities for a fumble, but would have taken the risk to go all the way. That's why he is so keen to get me directly involved, than he can play to his hearts delight without having to look over his shoulder.

"Tim said you told him you thought I was up for it. What made you think that?"

"Well I was right!"

An opportunity to retaliate not missed!

"So who started all of this?"

"Me."

"Not me?"

"No."

"Did I ever talk about it?"

"No."

"Did I ever give you any hint I wanted to have sex with other men?"

"No."

He was getting resigned again.

"So what made you say that to him?"

He shrugged.

"I don't know. What you were like before I met you."

"You thought I would be easy."

"No, not easy exactly. Willing for anything that came along maybe."

"Up for it?"

He didn't have to reply.

"Is that why you married me?"

"Partly."

That put me on the back foot. I had expected a vehement denial but my past was catching up with me. It took a while to regain my composure.

"Is that important to you, that I have been with a number of different men?"

"Yes."

That floored me completely.

"Did you expected me to be unfaithful to you after we were married?"

"Not expect, but it wouldn't have surprised me."

"What if I had only been playing the field, getting it out of my system so when I married I would remain true to you?"

"But you love sex & are so good at it."

"Or just willing?"

"Both."

"Do you like seeing me getting fucked by other men."

He was looking down.

"Well?"

"I don't mind."

"But do you like it? Do you get a thrill seeing me."

There was a long pause.

"Yes or no?"

I wasn't about to let him get away with it.

"Yes."

"Do you want to see me again?"

"Yes."

"More than once?"

Another pause.

"Yes."

He was quiet for several moments.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"I just want to know where I stand with you, that's all."

"I'm sorry I took photos of you behind your back."

He was trying to find some way of appeasing me.

"That's alright. I still can't work out how you managed it, I never suspected a thing."

"I use spy cameras."

"Do you?"

"Yes. They are so small you would never know what they are."

"But the pictures are so clear & sharp."

"I only use the good ones."

"Expensive?"

"They're not cheap. I use my own money."

I knew he got bonuses regularly but we are not hard up so I never enquired what he spent them on.

"Have you got many?"

"A few."

"Lend them to Jack & Sam?"

He was quiet.

"You are not angry with me for showing them round are you?"

"So long as it was only the ones you have told me about?"

"Yes."

"No one else has any copies, just seen them?"

"Yes."

"Promise."

"Promise. I have only ever shown them."

He was quiet.

"I guess I can understand you showing Tim & Jeanette."

"She loved you."

I bet she did.

"I'm not happy about Jack & Sam seeing me, but at least you have seen Maxine & Anne?"

"Yes."

"You have seen everything they have got?"

"Yes, everything."

"In between their legs, like the ones of me?"

"Yes."

"Okay then."

"What about the videos, have they seen the videos?"

"Yes."

"The one of me masturbating?"

"Yes."

"And you have seen the ones of Anne, right?"

"Yes."

"Do they know the have been filmed?"

"No."

"Who were the others?"

"Just a couple of people I got to know."

"Who you were intending to swap me with?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"4."

"You have been looking, haven't you?"

He had the good grace to look shamefaced.

"How come they didn't want to swap? Wasn't I good enough for them?"

"Yes you were. They loved you & couldn't wait."

"So?"

"I just had to ask you but Chickened out & couldn't go through with it."

"Is that all?"

"I have posted them on a couple of sites."

"The Internet?"

"Yes. Pictures of your Wife."

"I see."

"The video of you masturbating ............ "

"You posted that too?"

"Yes."

"I see."

"It has had over a million hits & regularly comes up in the "Most Downloaded" category."

"Has it?"

"Yes."

"Me?"

"Yes."

"So I'm famous?"

"Yes."

I thought for a long time.

"In future, if you want photos of me just ask & I will pose for you. Those ones look as though they were taken without my permission."

His mouth had dropped open.

"The ones you have of me showering & masturbating are not very good either."

I gave him a cheeky grin & got one back.

"I want to know who sees what in the future, before hand & where it all ends up. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

"Um."

"Yes?"

"Now that you have mentioned it, can I watch you on the Toilet?"

"You have always been able to watch me, I have never closed the door. Or my legs if it comes to that."

"I know. I didn't want you to think I was weird."

"Watching me peeing? Why should I think you are weird?"

"I don't know. I just thought."

"Only peeing. I would like privacy the rest of the time. Agreed?"

"Agreed. How will I know?"

"When the door is open."

He wanted something else.

"Would it be alright while you are having your Period?"

"Yes, that's fine. I might even change my Tampon for you."

"Would you?"

"If you want me to?"

That bought a big smile to his face.

"I need to pee now if you would like to come & watch?"

"Can I?"

"Yes."

As soon as we got in the door he was there, right behind me as I walked down to the bathroom. I was looking forward to it already. I took my time getting ready, sitting in a way that he would get the best view. It seemed funny that the simplest, most basic, but private thing I do could give so much enjoyment. The smile on his face made it all worth while. After watching me wiping thoroughly, he thanked me over & over & I got a great big loving kiss while I was sitting there. I wanted to please, let him know I was not holding any malice for what had gone on & that he was forgiven. He held my hand as we walked back to the dining room like a little boy. It was really sweet! I love when he is like this, it gives me stirrings in my vagina. I'm not sure if it is the maternal instinct coming out. I let him lift me up onto the table where he fucked me again.