Rosalie Ch. 03

Story Info
Rosalie gets her way.
11.9k words
4.14
8.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers

Over a month had drifted by & he has been quiet on the social front, still unsure if he was back in my good books after all he had done I suspect. Towards the end of the weeks he got unsettled & I wait for some sort of tryst to be proposed but no. It was Thursday & another weekend was approaching. Would he let it go by? Dinner over & we sat opposite at the table in silence, each lost in our own thoughts & feelings. It was time to clear the air.

"We can't turn the clock back & just pretend the past few of weeks didn't happen."

"No."

"I am prepared to forgive anything that has happened in the past, put it all behind us so we can start a new."

He looked up.

"I think we have a much greater understanding of each other now so there is little to be gained by looking back, it would only cause hurt & maybe split us up. I don't want that."

He was nodding the whole time relieved as much as in agreement as he was being let off the hook entirely for his passed indiscretions, of which I am sure I have only scratched the surface.

"Happy with that?"

He gave me a great big smile. Of course he was & fell over himself assuring me.

"Where do we go from here?"

He frowned.

"We could look upon what has gone on as a social experiment & move on. We are not committed to anyone or anything so can turn away from it. There is only Tim at work. That might be a bit awkward for you but I sure it would soon pass. Now is the time before it becomes complicated."

His face said it all, he didn't want it to stop. I had put my point of view so waited.

"Couldn't we just keep 1 or 2?"

"Who?"

He shrugged.

"There is only Jeanette & Tim that we have had anything much to do with & well, you two haven't exactly hit it off. There is nothing to be gained by staying involved if we aren't enjoying it. They are not our age, nor were the ones at the party. Not that I'm complaining but it would have been nicer if there were some more like us."

He still looked resigned but I imagined the issue was far from settled. He was thinking.

"There are contact groups on the Net."

"You have seen them no doubt?"

He blushed.

"What are the dangers? At least we knew Jeanette & Tim so could rely on their contacts, but complete strangers?"

He didn't want to think about that side of it.

"Not if we are careful."

"What are you suggesting?"

"We meet them first, get to know them before we get involved. The Site says you should do this, meet in public, a restaurant or Bar, that way we would have an escape route."

His eyes were pleading. I didn't dare look at them knowing he would get his way. I didn't really object to the idea, in fact I was starting to warm to it. It was just the way he had gone about it so far. When I said I was prepared to consider it I had only intended going with 3 or 4, just to see what it was like, if I could still feel the difference & if it still mattered. There was & it did. Every one was different, not the size & shape so much, but in the way they made love to me. With masturbating I was in control & could climax if I wanted to or not. That's why I was so careful choosing who I would give my virginity to & made sure the first time was special, that there was time & a proper place to let it be its best. It was & I really enjoyed it. Even though I didn't climax that first time, I felt its presence & was sure with & bit of planning I would. I bled. I was so pleased & proud. He did know I was a virgin so it was special to be able to surprise him. I climaxed on our 3rd time together & that started it. I wanted to see if I could climax with others & as it turned out, I could, nearly all of them, if not the first time, then the second or third. I never expected to build up such a tally & it was only Brett who really stopped me. I was looking for someone, he was it as it turned out but I continued to pass the time with them until we got together. If it hadn't have been for him who knows how many I would have got to by now. Here was the chance to continue on where I left off. Do I want it?

I could feel his eyes burning into me. Nan had said I should never get a reputation, I would just get used, no man would want or respect me. I had been so smug, so sure I had missed all of that, passed under the radar, little knowing that was exactly what had happened to me. Not that I was ever 'used', not as far as I was concerned. There were always plenty willing to go with me so I got to pick & choose. There had only been a half dozen 'one night stands' the rest had lasted a bit longer & I had always been the one who moved on much to their disappointment usually. I couldn't see it had done me any real harm. Were I male I would have been a 'stud' but society treats girls like me differently. So did he expected me to be unfaithful, have affairs during our marriage? To be honest, until this came along & hadn't given it a thought. He is a good lover as far as I am concern, willing, considerate, patient & adventurous so my needs have always been met & often exceeded. I can't think of a reason & would have every needed to start looking round again.

Jeanette had caught me by surprise. Not her so much, but being with her. It goes on, of course I knew that, but never imagined I would get involved. I was a Man's Woman, at least that is what I had thought up until recently. I'm not so sure anymore. If I am honest with myself, that was the highlight of the evening for me & last time, well, that was something I never could have imagined & yet it didn't seem at all foreign or uncomfortable. It was a whole new world of experiences to enjoy. It certainly was out in the open & seemed to be a part of the lifestyle, most of the women seemed to be partial to 'a bit of the other' with one of their own. It was all very new, but interested me just the same & I'm sure I have only seen the tip of the iceberg. He was staring, dying to know what was going around inside my head.

"I suppose it can't do any harm to have a look?"

He almost ran to get his lap top. I got quite a shock as to how many there were. He put in a 100km radius from our suburb & there were pages & pages. Seems everyone is looking. Nearly all the women had their "bits" on display & by the look of them, many were taken without their knowledge too, many showing faces which surprised me & I'm sure one of them works at the Hairdressing Salon down stairs from my office! There were some erections, very impressive, one single offering his services to couples & further through there were women doing the same. That aroused my curiosity!

"Where do we start?"

"So you are still interested?"

"I'm prepared to look."

He spent the rest of the evening trawling. Most had something which was off putting, at least as far as he was concerned, but what did interest me were the numbers which advertised 'She Bi', something I haven't finished with yet. I didn't see any 'He Bi', 1 or 2 were 'Both Bi' but I wasn't sure he was into that & not prepared to risk anything at this early stage by asking. I ended up heading off to bed & leaving him to it. He was the same again Friday night while I watch TV.

"Anything?"

He shook his head & was looking very dejected.

Saturday morning he was at it again while I got our Breakfast, getting more & more despondent. I wasn't sure what he was expecting. He'd had me exchanged a few times before we started down this track, surely with such a choice it should be easy. I decided to try & lift his spirits looking over his shoulder from time to time in passing as he flicked through them, faces, hundreds & hundreds of faces, vaginas & erections. As I put his coffee down something caught my eye.

"Stop!"

He did eventually.

"Go back?"

Profile by profile. I was starting to think I had imagined it he had gone so far past.

"Stop!"

I hadn't.

"What about them?"

They were just a very ordinary 'couple next door'. She was quite pretty, but it was him, something I could put my finger on. Just an attraction. In my wayward days he would have definitely have been given it.

"Where do they live?"

"Not far. About half an hour."

"Older than us?"

"Younger."

"Younger?"

"21 & 19 according to this."

"Any other pictures?"

"1 or 2."

There were a couple of passports, their wedding photo & a nude full frontal standing side by side holding hands. She had a rounder figure than me with medium size tits & was shaven or waxed. He didn't have an erection so it was hard to tell.

"What do you think?"

He shrugged.

"If you want to go down this track we have to start somewhere. Why not them?"

He shrugged again.

"If you are going to be fussy forget it! I'm not going along with this. Shut it down & go do something useful."

A look of panic came over his face as & walked over & started the dishes.

"Darling?"

I ignored him & carried on.

"Darling?"

"Don't you Darling me, it won't get you anywhere."

"Can't we talk about it?"

"We have & I have said I'm prepared to go along with it, it is you who is stopping it going any further. I don't want to have anymore to do with it. You had your chance & you blew it!"

I wasn't angry, just fed up with him. It was all about him, not me, even though he needed my vagina to get in more than his cock.

"I'm sorry."

"You should be. If you haven't got the message by now I'm getting sick of all this."

Now that it has come to the crunch I realised that I wanted it too, wanted this lifestyle. I had to be careful not to bite off my nose to spite my face. I tried to appear to be doing him a favour.

"Do you want me to do it, find someone?"

He got all po-faced.

"What is wrong with her? She is bound to have a vagina to stick your cock in."

He good at the profile again.

"I'm happy with him so it is up to you, decide or find someone you do want to fuck."

He was dithering.

"Yes?"

"I suppose so."

"Right!"

I swotted him with my tea towel.

"Where is the phone number?"

"They don't put up phone numbers. You have to send them a message to that code."

"Oh! They won't know who we are, will they?"

"No."

"Shall we?"

He shrugged.

"Right, well away you go."

15 minutes, that's all it took for a reply.

"What did they say?"

"They're interested."

"Is there a phone number?"

"I told you! That comes later."

"So what is there?"

"More photos."

There certainly were, especially of her, open leg shots with close ups of her vagina. The ones of him were all nude & with an erection. It was a handy size.

"What do you think? Are you interested in her?"

"Could be."

"At last! What happens now?"

"They will want pictures."

"Of us?"

"Of course."

"Well you are not going to send those ones you have of me."

"Why not?"

"Oh Brett, they're awful. We can do better than that. What say we do some proper ones?"

Now that got him interested.

"I will have a shower & tidy myself up a bit first. I don't want to send anything I'm not proud of."

I turned the shower on & left it to warm up while & went through, made our bed & flitted round with a duster while putting away. As I came back down the passage he was waiting with a stupid look on his face.

"What?"

"Can I film you?"

"Oh if you must!"

It was thrilling sending wave after wave to my vagina. I put on a bit of a show getting out of my dressing gown, posing before getting in, leaving the door open so he could see everything I did, soaping up & giving my tits a thorough wash along with my vagina, even though the water went all over the floor but that was the price we had to pay. My vagina was almost too sensitive to wash properly but I had to put on a show for him, knowing that it probably would be long before it needed my attention. Drying, foot up on the Toilet seat letting it all hang down, as he came in very close, sending surge after surge just knowing what he could see before wrapping my hair in a turban & making my way back to the bedroom. He wanted to get started straight away but I wouldn't until I had done my hair & put on a little bit of makeup, touching up my nipples & labia with a bit of extra colour much to his amusement. As I rolled & lolled, imagining thousand, maybe millions would see these photos ultimately, me in all my naked glory. The biggest surges came when he was coming in very close to my vagina. No more secrets! I raise my legs right up & spread wide open while he took dozens of photos & was over the moon.

"I have always wanted to do that!"

"Yes, well it's my turn now."

The look. Boot was on the other foot.

"Do I have too?"

"They sent some of him with an erection. You need a shower so we will start with that first. How to you make the video work?"

A look of horror came over his face. An hour later it was all done, more water on the Bathroom floor, having to go down on him regularly to keep him up, a few shot of him sitting on the Toilet holding his erection as if he was wanking, nude shots round the house still hard & we were done. There weren't a lot in the end & we agonies about which to send. I managed to get one in on the Toilet under great protest. The close-up were great sending thrill after thrill to my vagina. Just after 2pm & our selection was on its away. The reply came back in less than 5 minutes! YES! Could they come over or would we like to come to them. Brett was ready to go until I pointed out the advice, meet first on neutral ground, out in public & tread carefully. We offered to meet at a Tavern midway between at 7pm & got a swift reply giving us a full description of what they would be wearing.

That settled, there was time to get ready, not that I needed to do much. He appeared with his camera.

"Um ..."

I knew before he said anything.

"You know how you let me film you in the shower?"

"You want to film me masturbating."

He got a strange guilty look on his face. There certainly wasn't a problem with motivation after my morning of posturing for him which I had expected would get caught up with one way or another that evening. His eyes were pleading which made me smile.

"Oh alright!"

Naked on our bed, that's how he wanted me, the same as the old one he had no doubt. I was happy to oblige, remembering most of how I was, my usual place where I masturbate when he is not at home. A replica for him. It was my opportunity now that the cat is out of the bag. He knows I masturbate & if I let him film me he won't be able to complain when I masturbate again, no need to postpone it until I am alone or find somewhere he won't think to look, on the Toilet, rushing to get it done. Those days are gone. I can stretch out anywhere, anytime, relax & enjoy myself. I might even shock him when he discovers just how often I do.

The presence of the camera definitely did not put me off. If anything it made me more in the mood, as if I needed any additional encouragement. It could have all been over in a couple on minutes, 3 at the most, such was my proficiency at getting myself off, but I had the luxury to lie back & enjoy it safe in the knowledge that it was allowed. I closed my eyes, just enough to see through a tiny gap, watching him darting from place to place, coming in so close I could feel his breath. This wasn't just for him but also the millions who I hoped would see me. Having seen me bathing they could now enjoy what I do to need to wash, especially my vagina. I drew my labia back & open, the sound track just following as a matter of course, just like when I'm alone. Having no one there to listen me doesn't stop me expressing myself & I guessed by his smile he was enjoying it too. I had no idea how long the illicit video he had of me lasted but I was approaching the time & would normally let myself climax & did. I thought I might put on a bit of a Hollywood to spice it up for him but in the end there was not need, I had a huge orgasm, toes curling back to my ankles & even my eyebrows were Butterflying, a sure sign of its great intensity. I collapsed after, aware my body was being scanned by the camera & made no attempt to put anything away. The afterglow subsided & I moved into recovery mode.

"Okay? Happy now? Made me do what you wanted me to again?"

He blushed guiltily.

I think I was more in the mood after than before, if anything. There was a kind of awkward, even uncomfortable expectation, like having a parcel which you are not allowed to open yet. I dressed but must admit to being just as restless as he was & could literally feel my vagina excreting into my panties. They stuck to me, I could tell. There was still a couple of hours before we were due to leave, so plenty of time & I was sure another one wouldn't dull my interest in what might go on tonight.

"Would you like to film me again?"

His mouth dropped to the floor.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are you serious."

"I can leave it if you would rather not."

That was the last thing & I wanted. It had got to the stage that even walking rubbed I got me going. Even if he didn't film me & would probably have to adjourn to the Toilet & rub it out.

"No, no! It's fine."

Now how did I know it would be.

"I'll sit on the sofa this time. I often sit there & masturbated when you are out."

I took the chance to get that in. There was a hive of activity with the camera before he straightened up with it in his hands.

"Ready?"

"Yes!."

His face flushed with anticipation.

"You can film from go to whoa this time, what I always do. Would you like that?"

He did, I could tell but was too flustered to speak.

"Well? Way you go."

He wasn't sure what I was expecting to do so took a couple of steps back, pointed in my general direction & began filming. I moved to the arm of the sofa, leaned on it, reaching under my skirt, tugging my panties down, bit by bit before lifting each foot in turn & taking them off over my ankle. He was focused now in every sense of the word. I held the up, shook out the wrinkles & laid them on the armrest. Moving round to the front of the sofa, I gather my skirt up around my waist & carefully sat down. Positioning myself with a bend leg, sitting on my foot while stretching out the other & reclining back. He was dancing in front of me unsure where to film next. My hand made its way up my top to harass my nipples, a favourite stimulation occasionally resulting in broken skin which I love the discomfort in the days after, not that he ever realised.

It was down to business & almost from my first touch I was fighting to keep my climax at bay. I was in a mood the likes of which I had only ever experienced a few times before. I had wished & wished it, hoping to bring it on but my body doesn't wok like that, I am a prisoner to what it will give me & when. Fortunately quantity has never been in short supply. There was surge after surge all heading south & I knew I would doing some sponging off once I was done. I managed to spin it out for a good 5 minutes but it was getting uncomfortable constantly battling the drive to satisfaction. I let go, building up to frantic pace in no time at all, my nipples being squeezed like pimples, which must have been obvious to the camera. I began to float, drifting on a cloud, barely noticing the contact my body was having with the sofa, all my bodily sensations concentrated in one small button at the head of my labia. It was right there, but it wasn't! At times I thought it had gone but then it would surf back again like ocean waves. There was nothing I could do but keep the beat.

I was complete overwhelmed as if possessed! It took over my body like a demon dictating to me which part would feel good, going round all of my extremities until my whole body was orgasming! It was scary for its power & complete control. I had to ride it out, stay in touch as best I could. I was peeing, I knew it but could do little to stop myself. I had numerous times before, little sprinkles, but & feared this was more than that! It was as if an inner glow had begun from deep inside me, flowing out to my finger tips & toes a warmth I had never left the likes of. I have no idea how long it lasted, barely able to focus but still aware of the camera's ever presence. Gradually everything became clear & I was still panting, chest heaving in the aftermath. I remembered how I had started with the intention of providing a proper conclusion, got to my feet, only just, returned round the edge of the sofa, hooked up my panties, still wobbly as I got a foot through each leg hole, hitched them up & brushed my skirt down before shakily moving away.

tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers