Rosalie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers

"You went down on her."

"SO! You go down on me."

"That's different."

"Why. I do know what girls taste like, what I taste like from when you have been down on me & we kiss after. I knew long before that, licking my fingers after I had touched myself."

"Do you?"

"I have, yes, in the past. Many times."

He looked horrified.

"Why don't you see if some of the boys want to play."

"With me?"

"Why not, we girls are allowed so why not the boys. I'd like to see you with a boy, could be fun."

I didn't pursue it any further & we travelled the rest of the way in silence.

I showered when we got in which turned out to be a complete waste of water because he was up & ready by the time I climbed into bed. I recalled what Jeanette had said getting back together after & we hadn't had the chance at Gabrielle & Simon's so were making up for it now & make up we did. The sex was as good as it ever has been, Brett was as much of an animal that he had ever been & lasted over an hour, hard sex, pounding me into the mattress which I loved every moment of, reeling off 3 more climaxes setting new records the likes of which I had never imagined. He exploded inside me before collapsing on top & when I woke a couple of hours later was still there & I had to heave him off.

tinkle01
tinkle01
11 Followers