Rosalie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why doesn't he just shove it in?"

"He does it with me, lets it find its own way. It can take several attempts sometimes but I like that."

He found her opening & her labia swelled up, peeling aside to let him pass.

"Like that?"

"Mm!"

We watched for a minute or 2 as he plundered her depths.

He wasn't, 'in the saddle', as he always calls it with me, for very long before she moved on top. 'Lucky Girl' I thought, I don't get that chance very often & I love being up there. 'Thing are going to change' I said to myself, this new life is going to open up all sorts of new possibilities. They didn't stop there, it was like an animated marriage manual, doggy, from behind, on her side while he straddled her thigh, all of my favourites which I don't get the chance very often. I could see his cock pushing between her lips, swelling & paring them back like an open wound as he violated her body. He is stroking deeply, as far as their bodies will let him, then withdraws, too far sometime so the head of his cock appears dangling above her hole before stabbing her vagina again. He does that to me sometimes & I love it so know exactly how she is feeling. After just fucking around with her he began a build up, what he does with me & I could see her positioning, getting ready for what was to come. The tempo rose & she began looking across at Simon, Brett's progress showing in her face as she rose to a climax. Watching her was a joy. She was looking around all 3 of us doing her best to share her special moment. As it passed he slowed, settling in to his long stroke rhythm again. Simon looked at me & smiled.

"I love seeing her getting done over."

I could tell he did.

"Okay, I'm ready to be fucked now. Am I wet?"

I heard him squelching & just knew how wet I had become.

"Is the Pope a Catholic?"

"Thought so."

"Do you want me to let it find it's way?"

"I just want you to fuck me. I like it but you can do what you want to, my vagina is your vagina until you are done with it & give it back."

The smile on his face & a twitch from his cock told me I had got to him. He would have been able to see my entrance but kept stabbing playful until he'd had found his mark.

"Oh yeah!"

"Like that do you?"

"That first stroke? It is one of the best bits."

"Is it?"

"Well it has been empty for a while."

That got a chuckle.

"You feel really nice inside me, quite big. I wondered what you would be like looking at the pictures of your hard cock but you are big enough to do me over too."

"Am I."

"You certainly are. Now let's show those 2 what a real fuck looks like."

His smile! It brought me out in goosebumps. Suspended above me, supported by his arms taking me in long deep strokes. I had my legs up, knees apart so only our loins are in contact. It was a wonderful, watching him move over me while feeling his cock moving inside me. He was smiling as if he had been looking forward to me. There were looks across to Gabrielle, her legs tucked right up with Brett taking his task very seriously. Gabrielle caught my eye too & we exchanged smiles.

He smiled down.

"Good?"

"Wonderful. I'm going to climax."

It was on its way.

"Are you?"

He seemed surprised but delighted too.

"Just keep fucking me the way you have been."

It did feel good, easily the best I have had since starting this lifestyle, apart from Brett of course. He was reach in deep, plumbing my depths & giving my cervix the odd nudge or 2. I was on my plateau, had been there for a while but was ready to make my final ascent. I cupped his face with my hand.

"Fuck me you lovely man."

His eyes shone.

"Now."

I said it softly, defying the turmoil in my body, just let him see it through the distortions of my face. He knew he was giving me bliss. I managed to raise myself enough to kiss his lips.

"Thank you. That was special & from a wonderful man."

I felt so tender towards him, so loving & even thought I have share my most intimate moment with him, I hardly knew him at all. Looking across it had been share with the other sofa too & they were all smiles.

We tried out all positions known to man & woman. At one stage I was leaning forward, supported by my hands on the coffee table looking straight at them while I was getting it from behind, deeply, taking turns to look them in the eye & show what it was doing to me. Gabrielle had a delighted look on her face, hands holding his bum as if to keep him inside her. He was watching me, a look of complete contentment. If I hadn't realised before, this was what he had intended for me, right from the start I imagine. The reputation I thought I didn't have had been my main attraction to him. He wants me to be the way I was, continue it in our marriage. It was just about he being with other women, my being with a lot of different men was just as important to him too. I climaxed, could have stopped it if I tried, not that I gave any thought to doing so. It seemed no time before her face took on all the contortions of Brett's success. We had a brief poignant moment between women, an understanding of each others fulfilment. Another arrive & for her too & again we were able to share our special moment.

I combed his hair from his face with my fingers.

"You have given me so much pleasure I don't know how to thank you except to say, it is your turn Simon, fuck me & let me feel your cum inside me."

Was that a hint of a tear? He started his ascent & I realised just how much he had been struggling to hold off, sacrifice himself for me. He got such a determined look on his face it was thrilling to see.

"Okay?"

"Don't concern yourself with me, you have already given me more than I'm entitled to. This is yours Simon, take me."

With that he changed gear & I saw what he was capable of thrashing my body with his cock, a wonderful sensation. The twitching began but he seemed to be restraining himself.

"Show me! Let me see you need."

That seemed to do it. His movement became so erratic that her lost his poise collapsing on to of me, grinding into my pelvis like a man possessed, thrusting, thrusting, thrusting.

I felt his discharge.

"Shoot, shoot in me."

It was a frenzy but I held him in place, then realised he had taken me with him.

"I am too. Keep going Simon, just a little bit longer."

It was only after calm descended on us that I looked across. They had stopped in their track staring. The look on her face! We hugged & watched Brett's finale, Gabrielle's legs pointing straight up in the air as he pounded her the way he pounds me. I was amazing to watch, knowing what she was going through. Her climax arrived early I suspect, trying for mutual timing but had to surrender to a greater will. That really got him going, crumpling her up against the sofa arm with his force, rolling her so her feet travelled over her heads & she was being drilled by an almost vertical bore.

"Yes! Yes!"

She joined in the excitement as he raised his head, face contorted & fill her void with every drop he could muster. Collapsing she was all over him, holding his face & kissing him all over his head.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

A calm descended on us all, smiles from us all for a job very well done. She found wet wipes & we swabbed out rewards away.

"Okay?"

I had to ask her.

"Amazing."

We all fell about laughing.

"Coffees?"

She took our orders

"Can I help?"

Big smile.

"Yes please."

I followed her out to the Kitchenette. When we got there I was kissed on the lips.

"Thank you."

"Me? What for?"

"Letting him do you."

I was astonished.

"I thought that's why I was here. I could just as easily thank you for letting me."

"Not all do, you know."

"What?"

"Let him."

"Don't they?"

"No."

"Why do they come?"

"For there husbands."

I must have looked confused.

"When we meet they are all friendly. Once we get back here he gets started with me & I let him do me but she mucks round & delays until he has come in me that's it."

"What do you mean?"

"One just said she wasn't in the mood so they got dressed & they went home. Another couple had a fight. She went on about him showing me more affection than him & stormed out, but I had let him too & he had came in me."

"Really?"

I must have had an incredulous look on my face.

"There can be a lot of trouble. Parties too. Mum has often had to throw couples out because they starting fighting. One got upset because all the men wanted his wife but none of the women wanted him."

When I thought about it I imagined it could happen.

"Couples with problems think swapping will fix their marriages but it usually make it worse. So thank you."

She kissed be again.

"You're welcome. Thank you for letting Brett too."

"No trouble. He was really good, one of the better ones I have had. After I saw his picture,"

of his cock no doubt,

"I just wanted him & couldn't wait for tonight."

"He wanted you too."

"Did he?"

"I had to hold him back. He would have been hours early if I had let him have his way."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

It was a little white lie really but didn't matter because he certainly had changed his mind & did now.

"You should have, we wouldn't have minded."

As we busied ourselves making the coffees I could feel her so close to me, brush her tits & rubbing up against, but that was as far as it went. When we had delivered the mugs I waited & she went straight back to Brett so I returned to Simon. They were effervescent, the pair of them & it seemed we had passed the test. Brett looked much happier than he had at any of the other encounters. She chatted away about more of their experiences & they certainly had a few, some good, but some not so good. It certainly was an eye opener & gave an entirely different perspective of the swinging world.

Simon had developed a fixation with my tits. Why? I am a 'D' but there are plenty of much bigger women out there, although I must admit I am very proud of them & do like their torpedo shape. He wanted to play so I stretched out, laying across his chest so he could reach over my shoulders & help himself to my body while listening to Gabrielle's tales as Brett attended to hers. I'd had my eyes closed, lapping up the attention in a dreamy state. Not that I hadn't enjoyed myself at the party, but this was what I had hoped it would be like, two on two & lots of TLC! It went quiet so I had a peep & there she was, head dropped down almost on her shoulder looking so sweet. I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist this. I hadn't noticed it but Simon had stopped his fondling & withdrawn his hands reading her so well. Her eyes said it, 'Please?' I sat up slowly. She took this as her cue, stood & sauntered over rolling her hips. It was the first time I had seen her fully naked. She stopped before me & held out her hands. I took them & she helped me stand. Our lips met.

It started as just a kiss but quickly escalated into a full scale snog & I loved it. If anything, it was better, a younger woman & even though she was shorter than me & had to kiss up, it did nothing to spoil the encounter. I even had a handful of her tit before she got mine. I had been so engrossed I hadn't noticed that the coffee table had been moved & replace by a thick sumptuous blanket which we gradually knelt on, still in contact as she rolled me onto my back & climbed aboard. It was easily the best sex I have ever had, the soft sweet charms of a woman's body leave men's for dead, not that I intend giving them up. We rolled & frolicked. She went down on me & I was rewarded with an orgasm the likes of which I have never experienced before. It wasn't the intensity so much, even though it was a particularly strong one, but rather the way it was created her tongue & lips know where & when & exactly what was needed. I hadn't had mouth contact with the vaginas at they party, they'd had me but I had no hesitation, no inhabitation in returning in kind, kissing, licking, sucking, having to cling to her writhing body to stay in contact until her moment passed. A long season of 69 followed, taking turns at being on top or below, I preferring the latter. I was amazing discovering what women can do to each other, only just missing out on a simultaneous orgasm, by moments, but shared a wonderful afterglow holding, hugging, kissing rolling together giggling in sheer joy. I hadn't been aware of Brett or Simon still on the respective sofas, just that they were there & hadn't missed a moment.

"Um ... I have to pee."

Gabrielle smiled.

"I do too so I'll show you."

"Brett usually comes with me, would you like to Simon?"

A look of horror spread across her face, but not Simon's.

"Yes please."

She was in a dither.

"This way."

Whether she had expected them to not follow I'm not sure, but she was out of luck. We all followed her down to their bathroom. She opened the door & turned on the light, stepping back as if she wanted no more to do with it. I crossed & sat on the Toilet. Brett came in & took up a good vantage point while Simon wasn't quite so bold.

"It's alright. You won't be able to see very well from there. Come closer."

He did. I opened wide as usual & it began. Both pairs of eyes were fixed on me, but in the background by the door there was another observer & I had deliberately positioned myself for her benefit too. I made quite a performance of wiping after much to Simon's delight.

"Gabrielle?"

"No, I'm okay now."

"You want to go?"

Brett.

"Might as well while we are here."

He crossed & I bent over on the side away from them so they could both see me hold his cock & directing it round the bowl.

"Simon?"

A huge grin flashed on his face. I held him & he peed, pointing it all round the bowl just as I had with Brett, much to his amusement, tearing off some paper to dab the droplets from his slit.

"There, that's much better

I washed my hands & we headed back down the passage. Behind us there was a whispered conversation, Gabrielle disappeared & the door pulled to. We sat & waited & soon they appeared together.

"Sorry about that?"

"It's okay."

We returned to the blanket & were laid out & positioned side by side as I had been with Jeanette, but this was better, holding hands & lifting out knees. Simon was an intuitive lover moving across my body & working my vagina. Over an hour! I could hardly believe it, slowing & changing his rhythm to stave off his ejaculation while keeping me on the boil the entire time. Gabrielle was fun, good at having orgasms which we shared, squeezing hands or touching each others faces, smiling & quietly cheering on, taking our turns to climax so it could be watched, even craning our neck to kiss without upsetting the boys who seemed just as involve with out intimacy as we were. Brett came first as she lifted her legs, hooking them around his backside, wrapping her arms over his back as the moved together as one. It was such a thrilling sight, leading to our build up & I did the same, like a ball, every part of us which could be in contact was. I climaxed again just before him making me feel more complete than I ever had before.

The after glow was to die for, beaming down at me in total adoration as his seed trickle down my perineum. I looked over a Gabrielle & could see she felt the same. Eventually they rolled off, cuddling in behind, while we turned to face each other. We talking & laughed, such a magic time. I lifted to kiss Brett as well as Gabrielle while she kissed me & Simon over the top. It was probably that time, the half hour we spent after coitus that sealed it for me finally. I was determined to see nothing would get in the way, spoil any further encounters we might have with them or anyone else. Even wiping ourselves after became a side show as we chased every rivulet of sperm that had escaped & there was lots & lots of it, spread out as they joining in & pointing out where we had missed as we laughed at the joy of it, kissing along the way. Finally they got up & change places so the normal order was reinstated. I sat facing them, knees up so my vagina was on show & they were looking. She moved doing the same for our benefit too.

It had been a very good night for them. After hearing of the experiences nights like this were to be cherished. Brett looked smug, the cat that got the cream & I was pleased for him. This had restored confidence in himself & the lifestyle, something I hadn't realised was so important this evening. We all seemed to be lost in thought until Gabrielle spoke.

"Can we see you again?"

All eyes were on me as if I was the only one who needed convincing. I am quite happy to see them again, having enjoyed both of their bodies equally, something I never would have expected. There was a long silence & I guessed they were waiting to hear from me.

"Yes, I would like that."

Their faces lit up, all smiles, no more than Gabrielle who beamed & beamed at me.

"This afternoon?"

It had passed midnight.

"Mum will look after Sophie for us."

"Maybe not, I've things to do."

All 3 faces dropped.

"Are you doing anything next Saturday?"

I took my time again & you could hear a pin drop as they had all slid to the front edge of their seats, hanging out to hear my reply.

"I don't know about you Darling?"

Brett was busting! 'Say yes, Say yes!' I could see his face saying.

"I don't mind."

'Don't mind' he was busting his nuts to empty them in Gabrielle again.

"Yes."

There was a mighty expulsion of air from them all making me smile to myself.

"Could we invite some friends over to meet you?"

It was said very tentatively. Again, all eyes were on me.

"I suppose so."

"How many?"

After much discussion we agreed, us 2 & 6 more so long as they were about our age.

"Can I ask Mum & Dad? They always like to meet our new friends? You have met Mum but I know Dad wants to met you, I showed him your vagina & he loved it."

There wasn't much I could say. If the others have met them then I guessed we should, even though they were older. At least they would be the only ones.

"You can come here again if you prefer, we don't mind, do we Sweetheart?"

I think she would have done anything to have us again. I didn't want them home, still too early, even though our place is a lot bigger so there would be more room for the extra couples. How they were going to cope with us all I didn't know, but it was their suggestion.

"We're fine coming here, aren't we Darling."

I could see he was thinking the same as me, it was only a small flat, but then it was bound to have Bedrooms. Mattress pads?

"Thank you for what has been a super night. Who would have thought when we were talking at the Tavern that it would end up like this."

Simon summed it up for us all, me certainly as we dressed & headed to the door. Kissing Simon was nice, but no comparison to kissing Gabrielle. I would have been content to just have another round with just the 2 of them, start earlier & spend more time together, especially with her. They were reluctant to let us go, she held my hand as it stretched right out & our contact was finally broken. Brett put his hand on my shoulder as we walked to the car.

"I think she wanted us to spend the night."

"I'm sure she did."

"What do you think?"

"About this evening?"

"Yes."

"I liked it. They are younger, which helps & I prefer the one on one. I enjoyed the party, but I don't think I need a dozen different men in one night."

"I agree."

We drove slowly home, no panties on & everything showing. The temptation to abandon our journey & go back was enormous but we would be seeing them again so it could wait.

"What got into you two."

I found my self blushing, just as well it was dark & I couldn't be seen.

"Just being girls I suppose. I didn't know I would enjoy it so much."