All Comments on 'Rose'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah the life of a skank and her cuck husband. Each to their own i guess. If this nighmare gets you off then go for it.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Loved the start and some parts within — funny, sassy, crisp pace. But from time to time found the pace faltered/slowed; too many lines at times, too much reflection that detracted from the fun almost as if you had a deeper message. A shorter piece, tighter in places would be my preference. All in all, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skank as a llifestyle. Diseased cunt as a lifestyle. Cum dumpster and public toilet as a lifestyle. Disgusting lifestyle choices.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I love when a dude writes himself as a slut in a story and a very badly done one at that.

But hey, the non-discriminating cuck reader will be wanking in their closets along with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Wish I was in your area, gotta love a lady who appreciates a man's tool for her pleasure...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another cuck story not worth reading. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"A doctor or therapist might diagnose me as hypersexual."

I'm niether a doctor or a therapist. So I'll just call you a skanky whore with a diseased ridden cunt.

Gross. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well done; we need more women like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Why

Have got to wonder why of all writers you have turned into a newbie writer again. You have written some great stories and some complete pointless stories. And yes this is one of the pointless stories you have written. You of all people should know how this site works. This isn’t a loving wife category story you of all people should know that just because loving wife category has an extra Marital thing put on the side of the loving wife category. It’s for the BTB stories ( Burn The Bastard/Bitch) and for writers that just want to write a plain old story about a husband and wife and there struggles through life without having to rely upon having to either cheat/swinging/ cuckold/sharing. That is why you have the group category the fetish category the exhibition/ voyeur category the interracial category do I need to go on . Do you understand what I’m trying to tell you all these types of stories will always get nowhere in the loving wife category. All it does is hurt the creditable of the writer because all you get is reviews of hate . That is why you have got the other category’s to help you. All I do wish is that this side would clarify that the loving wife category is only for BTB . Then at lest you could keep your reputation up with out being criticised for everything. So please keep on writing ( because I do enjoy your incest and group stories lol) but please stay away from the loving wife category unless you want to write a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weird misogynistic comments for an erotic site. I really enjoyed this story, and I liked the tenderness and emotion that came about halfway through. Very sweet and very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous