Rose and Gephard Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to do Rose", He asked.

I just smiled. I couldn't bring myself to say it out loud, but I knew what he wanted me to say.

He turned his head down and began suckling on my nipples, occasionally pinching them between his teeth. I liked that and moaned in encouragement. I have large areola and protruding nipples and he spent a lot of time there. He was talented with is mouth and I remember being a little repulsed and turned on at the same time.

He placed me on my back, my lower legs still over the side of the bed. Then he stood for a moment to remove his shirt. He was very hairy- on his chest, on his protruding belly and all over his back. I had seen his mostly gray hair many times and was not looking forward to the feel of it on my body.

All this time I was mostly receiving, and I instinctively started to sit up to help him with his pants.

'It must be my time, I thought".

'Maybe if I give him a blow job that will be then end of it', I wondered.

That was a scary thought though. He was uncircumcised. I had never been with an uncircumcised man before and wasn't sure what to do with it. The thought of putting a 60-year-old man's penis in my mouth was not pleasant. It was very hairy and nearly hidden beneath his belly. But all these thoughts turned out to be premature. He lay down beside me again and continued exploring with his tongue and mouth all over my exposed body. I laid back staring at the ceiling enjoying the attention.

I felt him reach down and unbutton my pants. He struggled a bit but finally got them unbuttoned and slide my pants off. I have very long legs and he enjoyed them with his tongue. Somehow, I was now fully aroused by the whole thing and realized my wet panties and musty smell of cum must have betrayed my first small orgasm.

He reached back up to my breasts with his hands as he lowered his face to my wet crotch. I heard him inhale a deep breath through his nose. He reached two thumbs on the side of my panties and pulled them down. I heard him sniff them very loudly. He got up from the bed, walked over to the dresser and put my panties in the drawer.

'How strange', I thought as my eyes followed his movement back to the side of the bed. He grasped my legs and rotated them up and onto the bed. Then Gebhard crawled in the bed and between my legs, spreading them as he approached. I was already wet when he began to caress the lips to my entrance with his fingers, around and around. I was little embarrassed to be so wet. I could not pretend that I did not want it. I felt the gentle sliding one finger inside me as he began to probe inward, feeling around, attentive to my reaction.

He found it. I shuddered at the intensity of the feeling as his finger pressed slightly against my clit. His finger toyed with me for some time and then I felt a second finder enter me.

I didn't wait for him to ask me this time.

"I want you to eat my pussy Gebhard", I mumbled.

Immediately I felt embarrassed to say those words, but he wasted no time. He removed his fingers and brought his mouth between my legs and began with soft kisses between my legs. He kissed what little bush I had, and I remembered he liked that hair too. His tongue began to probe, and I became more and more vocal. I was lost in the experience and managed to cum more than once before he paused again and stood up. I was certain this was my cue, and I was ready to service him.

But he had other ideas. He placed his fingers, still wet from my own nectar, up to my lips. I sucked his fingers. I had tasted my own juices many times before. He seemed to get enjoyment from watching me do it now. I was ready to taste his.

'I can do this' I thought'. I sat up on the side of the bed as I heard him unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down. He then reached the waistband of his boxers and slowly slid them down, his shaft popping out as he did so. It was now hard and no longer hidden beneath the shroud. His hairy ball sack hung low. I reached over to grab his penis, but he placed me on my back and grasped my legs, pushing them apart.

He didn't have a condom on. I was on the pill, but still I expected that if it came to this, a guy would wear a condom. I wanted to tell him this, but those aren't the words that came out of my mouth.

"I want you to fuck me Gebhard", I exclaimed.

He put the head of his penis up to my pussy and moved it around for just a moment before inserting it all the way.

"Okay, were just going to go right at it", I thought.

He drew it back out a bit and began slow movements with just his tip for several minutes before pushing all the way in once more. He was a little thicker than I would have thought from the bath house, and it felt good inside me. I felt his ball sack slap up against me each time he went all the way in. Then he began a gentle rhythm in and out. It could have been more forceful for me by this point, but I was already satisfied. I hoped he would soon be as well.

He leaned over and held himself up with his arms as best he could, but I could still feel his weight getting heavy on me. His hairy belly pressing on my abdomen was not as unpleasant as I had imagined either. I knew he would come inside me soon and I waited for it. I gave him verbal encouragement hoping to bring him to climax as soon as possible. He said somethings in German, but I couldn't understand him. Occasionally, I heard my name among the words. He began thrusting much harder, until with a loud grunt, he was done. I didn't feel the cum squirting inside me at all, but I knew he climaxed none-the-less.

He kissed me a few more times, sweat beading up on his face. He didn't exactly pull out, as much as his now soft penis just rubbed the lips of my labia, lubricated by the mixture of our juices. That felt quite good, but short-lived as he rolled off me and to my side. We laid beside each other, and he took a few minutes to catch his breath. I wanted to continue to lay there without a word being said. I liked the feeling of warm come leaking back out of me after a man withdraws his shaft. But that was not going to happen. As I gathered my thoughts, he was the first to speak.

"That was better than I ever imagined", Gebhard blurted, "Vielen Dank, Rose."

Somehow, not the response I expected from an otherwise eloquent man.

"I had a good day today Gebhard." I replied without thinking about it.

"We will have many more Rose, there is so much more I want to share with you."

I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I just looked over at him. Deep down I knew I liked him, but at that moment that is not what I thought. Instead, I thought, 'He is an old man. Very nice, very kind, very gentle...but an old man...and I just let him crawl on top of me and fuck me...and if he wants to do more, I will probably let him.

This was all a long time ago, but I remember that he was very sweet and very gentle that night. He spent a lot of time pleasing me and had briefly penetrated me before he came. It would not always be like that night. We had sex many more times and he introduced me to many things, sexual, fetish, and vanilla in our future encounters. I kept our relationship secret from friends because it felt embarrassing...but I kept coming back.

12