Rose and Gephard Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara intervenes in my relationship with Gebhard.
3.1k words
4
865
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is based on my recollection of my relationship with an older gentleman. It began when I was a young soldier stationed in Germany in the 1970's and befriended a German gentleman named Gebhard. This story introduces my friend and squad leader Corporal Donovan who later meets Gebhard.

From Part 2:

My ass was burning, and I realized I had started quivering a bit.

"Stand up Rose". Gebhard stated.

I stood up and felt pain with each movement.

"Put your hands back on your head Rose".

I did as he directed. I wanted to cry, but I held it back to a whimper. I felt foolish.

Gebhard stood up and inspected my body. He grabbed my arms and gently brought them down to my sides. He reached out and hugged me. For the first time during the whole punishment, I started to cry. I enjoyed having him hug me as I was now trembling a bit. Surprising myself all I could say was "Thank-you, Gebhard."

PART 3

The abrasions on my ass, knees and feet were, for several days, a constant reminder of my most recent experience with Gebhard. They proved difficult to hide from my fellow soldiers in the barracks.

"Private, is there something you want to tell be about?"

I stood at attention as my platoon sergeant sat behind his desk, with a stern look on his face. He was tall and thin, but physically tougher than one would imagine. I didn't particularly like him on a good day. Being called into his office was likely to make for a bad one. He didn't like problems and right now I was apparently a problem.

"No sergeant." I answered.

He stared at me, trying to look menacing. He couldn't really pull it off though and I had difficulty keeping a serious face.

"Is there something funny soldier? He asked.

"No sergeant."

"Then you better stand there at attention like a soldier instead of clown.

"Yes sergeant."

"Now did you get in an accident or something?

"No sergeant".

"I am told you have abrasions all over your body. If you are injured, you need to go on sick call."

"I am fine sergeant."

"Corporal Donovan, do a health and welfare inspection on this soldier and report back to me."

"Sergeant, that is really not necessary, I am fine. I was a little overzealous at PT that's all, I don't need to..."

"I'll decide what's necessary around here." He turned to my squad leader. "Corporal Donovan, you have your instructions."

With that Corporal Donovan escorted me back to the barracks. I got along well with Corporal Donovan, and she always used my first name in private. But on this day, we walked quietly side by side. Sara Donovan was short, maybe 5"2" close cropped brunette hair. I thought she was attractive. Although most of my fellow soldiers assumed I was gay, Sara knew I was bi. She was straight as an arrow, which probably explains why we never really talked about it. She took me to her room and directed me to sit on her bunk.

"Rose, what am I going to find?"

"Nothing Sara, I have a few scrapes, really I am fine."

Corporal Donavan stood watching me, clipboard in hand. I knew she was genuinely concerned. Friendship or not I would have to level with her if I was going to keep this thing from becoming the business of my platoon sergeant.

"Okay stand up and get undressed, everything."

Sara had seen me and the other girls naked plenty of times. She was one of the few who asked my about 'natural' grooming change. I first stopped shaving because Gebhard had told me he liked body hair. Very few American women of the 1970's let their leg and armpit hair grow naturally. I liked that it pleased Gebhard, but I was also enjoying the maverick nature of it. I had very fine dark ash blond hair so the hair on my armpits and on my legs was not very obvious unless one looked very closely. Still, like the other girls, Sara did not like it. Today, she didn't mention it.

I was now fully naked and standing in front of Corporal Donovan. I had abrasions on my feet from doing Gerhard's chores with ill-fitting boots and no socks. Likewise my knees were scraped from kneeling on the cement floor in the bird aviary. But it was the marks on my ass that were going to be the most difficult to explain. She slowly walked around me, carefully taking notes, without saying a word. She asked me to raise my arms over my head, and to spread my legs, and continued with her notes. When she was finished, she stood back for a moment before addressing me.

"Sit down, Rose." She commanded.

"Can at least I put my clothes on first", I pleaded.

"Not yet Rose. You are going to level with me first". She explained.

With no choice left and sitting there naked, I told her the entire story: How I had visited the local schwimmbad and eventually made a habit of going to the nude side. She had never been to one and interrupted several times with questions. I told her how I had befriended an old German gentleman named Gebhard and how we had become friends. Eventually Gebhard invited me to his home for dinner. I explained that on one such visit I had reluctantly allowed him to have sex with me. Sara was shocked that I would let a sixty something year-old man do that and asked lots of detailed questions of exactly how it happened and what he did. Did he penetrate me, did he wear a condom, etc. I conveyed to her that it was not rape but she did not seem convinced.

As I continued my story, I told her about doing chores for him, naked except for my panties and some old boots he had me put on my feet. How I cleaned bird droppings off the cement floor of the bird aviary, worked on his grape arbor and in his garden. I told her of his odd habit of keeping my worn panties and buying me new ones each time we met. I explained that he liked me to be naked inside his home, even if he remained fully dressed. Finally, I related how he took me over his knee and gave me a bare bottom spanking.

When I finished recalling the events with Gebhard, Sara just stood the starring directly at me for some time. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I will cover for you Rose, for the moment, but here is how this is going down. You will not leave this base or communicate with your 'friend' until I accompany you to his home.

"Sara, you can't do that", I protested, "That would be humiliating."

"More humiliating than letting a strange old man fuck you! More humiliating than cleaning up bird shit outdoors in your panties! More humiliating that letting him beat on you until you look like this? By all rights I should report this right now! And if you do not follow my instructions to the letter, that is exactly what I will do. Do you understand that private?"

"Yes, Corporal Donovan". I said, addressing her more formally now. "Can I get dressed now?"

"I am not negotiating with you Rose. You will either follow my instructions, or I report this to the sergeant. Your choice, but I am not playing games. Do you understand?"

Yes, I answered.

"Private, we are far from done. Come in here."

She directed me to her bathroom. It was a shared bathroom with another NCO in the adjoining room.

Corporal Donovan directed me to the middle of the room in front of the mirror. "Stand here Rose- at attention".

Corporal Donovan unbuttoned her fatigue top, removed it, and neatly folded it on the chair before turning to the bathroom cabinet. She left her t--shirt on, took a few moments to collect some items and then turned back to me. Still standing naked at attention, I could see she was holding electric clippers, a couple disposable razors and can of shaving crème. She placed a towel on the floor in front of the sink.

I ever so slightly shook my head from side to side and softly said, "No, you can't do that".

"What did you say private", she growled.

"Please, I don't think...I mean, I don't want you to do that". I mumbled.

"Okay Rose. We have been friends for a long time. I was willing to put my career on the line for you. But I can't help you if you insist on making bad decisions. I can't help you if you don't trust me to get you out of this craziness. You can get dressed now, and I will march you over to the platoon sergeant and you can explain it all to him.

"Please, Sara...er Corporal Donovan, I can't explain this to anyone else." I implored her.

"Rose, it is just hair, besides it looks gross. Put your hands up on your head. Now look at yourself. She directed.

I raised my arms and placed my hands on top of my head. I looked in the mirror. I had a small splotch of light hair on each armpit, each with a small divide marking the fold of my armpit. My pussy hair was a bit thicker and covered a surprisingly large area all the way to opening of my inner thigh. The hair on my lower legs was barely noticeable, I had enjoyed the strangeness of my hairy body, but I knew I would have to give in.

I turned to Corporal Donovan who was still standing there with implements in hand.

"Okay, but do you mind if I do it in private" I pleaded.

"Never mind Rose, let's go see the sergeant." She chastised.

"Okay, okay", I interjected.

With that Sara put the razor and crème on the counter and plugged in the electric clippers.

"Come closer, stand on the towel Private. Keep your arms up" She directed.

Corporal Donovan was much shorter than I was. I gazed over her head and to the mirror as Sara switched on the clippers. She wasted no time. With one hand operating the clippers and the other hand holding my arms, she immediately began trimming the hair on my pits. Just a few swipes and she was done. I felt the gentle touch of hair falling down my sides.

Next, in much the same manner she knelt and ran the clippers up each of my lower legs being careful to avoid the abrasions around my feet and knees. The hair trickled to the top of my feet as it cascaded down.

"No spread your legs", She directed.

Sara looked up to me, clippers in hand, before turning her attention to my pubic hair. I felt her hand pull my skin taught as she began to apply the clippers to my pussy hair. She didn't say a word as she continued her work. I watched as she started with my legs. She used her free hand to stretch the skin on my legs taut. She did the same with my belly as she trimmed across the top of my pubic hair. Finally, she worked on trimming the two sides. She was not shy about putting her free hand on my pussy hair. She stopped long enough to put an attachment on the clippers to leave me closely trimmed. Then she was done.

.

Pointing to my pussy, Corporal Donovan directed: "Okay, brush off the loose hair down there."

I lowered my arms and did as I was told.

She continued: "Now shack out the towel in the shower. And while you are in there you can stay in there. We still have the close shave to do."

She put the clippers away and carried the razors and shaving crème to the shower. She motioned for me to step back as she turned on the water. I winced as the cold water came on.

"Don't worry it warms up fast" She offered.

For a moment I thought maybe she would use the razor on me herself, but mercifully she let me shave myself as she stood and watched through the shower door. When I was done, she inspected my entire body to insure I had not missed anything. Then she handed me a towel.

"Put your clothes on Rose", she directed.

I tried to read her face for a moment, before starting to get dressed. Getting dressed was a bit painful, but I tried my best not to wince. Sara was busy writing on her clipboard, occasionally glancing up to watch me. She showed no emotion. She was back in Corporal mode.

..........

A few weeks had gone by since Corporal Donovan laid down the law with me. During that time, we did not have any further discussions on the matter. Nonetheless she was watching me closely. It might have been my imagination, but it seemed like she popped in the shower room when I was undressed, just to see if I maintained my shaving hygiene. It's not that I didn't have the right to grow body hair where I chose, but it was part of our agreement. She also denied me any off-base passes during this time. I didn't press either issue.

Finally Corporal Donovan allowed me my first off base pass. She pulled me aside on our way back from mess one afternoon.

"We are going to the schwimmbad." Sara informed me.

I was frankly shocked; Sara seemed a little too conservative for such things.

"Really? Are you sure?" I answered.

"I told you Rose; I want to understand what this is all about. We will go on Saturday".

"You do realize that is not a lady's day, right?" I offered. "I didn't think you would be comfortable there. Are we going in the nude side?" I asked.

"I have seen naked bodies before Rose".

"You do realize of course that you will be naked as well. Are you okay with that Sara?" I questioned.

"I am okay with it Rose. But we are not going locally. I really don't want to run into anyone from base. I don't think that would be good for either of us."

I was kind of excited just to get off the base. Sara and I were friends and I enjoyed spending time with her. It wasn't completely kosher, given that she was my squad leader, but we kept it professional. Sara had both a car and a license to drive in Germany so that added an additional degree of autonomy. Once on the autobahn I really felt like I left the military behind and just enjoyed the scenery.

The schwimmbad in Frankfurt was huge in comparison to the one I was used to. Since I knew what to ask for Sara let me take the lead and we found our way to the nude section. The main door to that side opened to a large locker area. There were people of all ages and both genders in various stages of undress. I think that caught Sara by surprise as looked startled that we were into it already. We found our assigned lockers beside each other.

She tuned to me: "So, we just get undressed?"

"Yup." I answered. "We can just leave our clothes in here and take what we need inside."

I had never seen Sara fully naked before. A few times in her bra and panties, but that was about it. I thought she was attractive. I wasted no time getting undressed glancing at Sara a few times to observe her level of comfort. She was now down to her rather conservative bra and panties rather quickly. I made a note that I needed to help her with her wardrobe sometime. She undid her bra and placed it in her locker. She had smaller boobs than I did. I guessed an A or B cup at most. Her areola, like mine, where very light, but large for her breast size. She removed her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed landing strip above her pussy. That surprised me. If she was uncomfortable, she didn't show it.

Sara and I enjoyed the day at the Schwimmbad. The place had a variety of pools, hot-tubs, sauna's, steam rooms, and lounging areas inside and outside. I have always found doing all these things sans clothing to be exhilarating. Sara seemed to enjoy that aspect as well. By late afternoon we showered together, got dressed and were on our way back home.

Breaking the silence in the drive, I asked, "So what do you think?"

"I loved it. That was fun. But if I am honest with you, I didn't find any of the old men intriguing Rose." She teased.

I continued: "What about the young guys?"

"Oh, there was some eye candy for sure but it's not the way I would go about meeting someone." She taunted.

I felt like I needed to explain. "Well, all those times I went to the schimmbad alone I didn't either. I just went to relax and enjoy it...just like all those people you saw today. The truth is I just happened to strike up a conversation with Gebhard. He was very nice, and I enjoyed his company."

"He was still essentially a stranger. And you went to his home and let him fuck you. Some would call it rape."

"It wasn't rape".

"Did you enjoy it?"

"In a strange way, I did, it's hard to explain."

"Try."

"I liked him. He is a kind, old, lonely man, and I made him happy".

"I just really can't imagine it Rose, I mean some of those guys, it's gross. Are you turned on by that?"

"No not turned-on Sara. I was a little offended, maybe wounded, when I first realized he wanted sex."

"Was he a least good? Well endowed? Handsome?". Help me out here Rose.

I tried to explain: "I don't think I would use any of those words. He is a bit overweight- and quite hairy, especially down there. When he is soft, he is very small, but still thick. And his ball sack hangs low. It was over fast."

"But you said you enjoyed it." She persisted.

"I enjoy making him happy. I like him. Somehow letting him use me for his pleasure turned me on. It's hard to describe, but the taboo made it exciting.

"I would use the word abusive." She quipped. "It's not like you."

"You said you wanted to meet him. Come with me to his house. See how he is with me."

"Exactly what we will do Rose. And you need to trust me. If we meet with him, and I tell you to walk away, that's what I expect you to do...Promise me you will do that Rose."

After several minutes of silence, I acquiesced. "I promise Sara."

"Good, then we will meet Gebhard". She declared.