Rose and Juliet

Story Info
A cute story about two lesbian childhood friends.
661 words
3.75
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes and laying next to me is my best friend Juliet. She was the captain of the cheerleading squad. I was a gamer girl who enjoyed writing fanfiction. Juliet and I are childhood friends and it seemed like that was all we were. However the closer we get to graduation the fear of never seeing her again after graduation becomes so great that I start feeling ill.

Last night I found out why. She wanted to know what was on my mind. When I wouldn't tell her she started tickling me. When I told her that I honestly didn't know she stopped tickling me and just stared at me. Before I knew what was happening she kissed me. Her kiss opened the floodgates. Soon we were completely naked kissing, licking and fingering every inch of each other's bodies.

I can still feel her fingering my clit and what her clit felt like. I can also still feel the remnants of the orgasms we shared.

I cuddle against her and say, "I love you Juliet."

She says in her sleep, "I love you too, Rose."

10 years later

I open my eyes and hear my sister's voice say, "Are you up yet? You don't want to be late to your own wedding do you?"

I get up and take a shower. It's been 10 years since that day. Juliet works at a women's fitness center and I'm writer of visual novels. One of my visuals became so popular that it was turned into a book and movie. I spent a large majority of the royalties on making this wedding as perfect as possible.

After I'm done eating breakfast my sister and I drive to the place the ceremony was being held, our childhood church. Once inside my sister helps me put on my wedding dress.

After we're done putting it on I turn to my sister. "How do I look?"

"Absolutely gorgeous! Your spouse is very lucky."

"Spouse-to-be."

She giggles. "Are you really going to voice technicalities today of all days?"

We head to the reception hall where my spouse-to-be is waiting. It's Juliet and she's wearing a wedding dress.

My sister says, "It's about to start. Wait for the signal."

A minute later we hear the church pianist start playing the entrance song. Juliet and I link arms and start walking down the aisle. Once we get to where the church pastor is standing we stop.

The music also stops and the pastor says, "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of almighty God to join Rose and Juliet in holy matrimony. It's rare that I'd be officiating a wedding between two women. Actually this is the first time I've officiated a wedding between two women. However Rose and Juliet have demonstrated to me that their love for one another is as powerful and unconditional as almighty God's love for us."

The pastor turns to Juliet and says, "Do you take Rose to be your wedded wife?"

"I do."

"To have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do."

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death do you part?"

"I do."

"According to God's holy ordinance do you pledge yourself to her?"

"I do."

The pastor turns to me and asks, "Do you take Juliet to be your wedded wife?"

"I do."

"To have and to hold from this day forward?"

"I do."

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish till death do you part?"

"I do."

"According to God's holy ordinance do you pledge yourself to her?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me by almighty God, I now pronounce you, Rose and Juliet, married. You may now kiss."

Juliet and I lift our veils and kiss each other and the entire church erupts into thunderous applause and cheering.