Rose Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers

"Anything, baby. Just fuck me."

I moved up, straddling his hips and facing him I reached back and held that magnificent rod up to my needy slit. I moved it around as I watched him struggle with the need to push up into me, finally moaning in pleasure as I dropped down enough for the head to go in. "Calm, baby. Keep that heart rate down." Every time his pulse went up I'd freeze, if it hit a hundred I'd pull off him until he calmed down again. It took a good five minutes before I was fully seated on him. I was impressed, he hadn't tried to push into me yet.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"Except the plug, yes."

"Really? I thought you'd like this." I reached down and pulled the plug out just a bit before letting it slide back in. I could feel his cock twitch in me, he didn't want to admit it but I knew it felt good. When his pulse rate slowed, I turned the knob on the bottom of the plug.

He bucked into me as the vibrating butt plug started to pulse. "What the fuck? ROSE!" His pulse rate spiked up to a hundred and twenty, so I lifted myself off him.

"Calm down, baby, and I told you not to buck up into me. I don't want you hurting yourself."

"Turn it OFF! Please!"

"No." I got off the bed, moving over to the table I grabbed a couple ice cubes from the cup. Getting my hand good and cold, I smirked as he screamed like a girl when the cold cubes touched his balls. "You need to behave, Gunny, and do what your mate says. Learn this lesson now while it's mostly pleasant." I moved the cubes around until he forced himself to stop moving, then I pulled my hand away. "Better."

"Let me go, Rose."

"I don't think so," I said. "You and I are going to have an equal relationship. You don't get to dominate me, I'm a strong woman on my own and you better learn to accept it or your balls will be bluer than they are right now. So, are you going to behave?"

He was having to think about it, so I put one of the ice cubes under his balls and right above the vibrating plus. "YES! Yes, now please, love, I need you so bad..."

I climbed back on top of him, this time it didn't take as long to get all the way down. I didn't move up and down, I just massaged his length with my pussy as the vibrations from his butt plug worked their way from him into me. I could hear his breathing get quicker, he was getting close and so was I. I reached down and turned the knob to high. I didn't care that his heart rate was spiking, we were moving quickly to a climax and it was going to be huge. I started to move, raising my hips and slamming down on him until he screamed his pleasure as I joined him.

His cock got impossibly large, then started to come deep inside me. I was clenching him, sucking him farther up as he filled me with his seed. He normally gave me three or four jets of his hot jizz, but it just kept coming. I fucked him through it, the fluids pushing out around his shaft in a creamy froth until I finally collapsed on his good shoulder.

I reached back and pulled the plug out, earning another moan from him. "Fuck, that was intense," I said.

I laid there for a while, both of us recovering and enjoying the time together. I finally got up and went into the bathroom, cleaning myself then bringing a washcloth out to clean him, then the plug.

"Can you get this pillow out, baby? It's starting to get uncomfortable." I reached up and untied the blindfold, he relaxed until I forced it into his mouth and retied it as a gag. "Rmph ut arrr oo doooong?"

"I told you, your ass is mine tonight." I walked back to my bag and pulled out the strap-on dildo I had been given as a gag gift in college. It was black, about eighteen inches long and as big around as a coke can. His eyes went wide and he started to shake his head rapidly side to side. He started to struggle as I put the harness on and went to lube it up. "Really, Gunny? It proportional, just as big to your ass as your cock is to mine."

"Mmmph wwm"

"It's simple, Gunny. You shake your head yes, we're equals in bed and out, and I put this away. Say no, and I make you my bitch tonight." I pulled out my phone and started recording. "Now, Gunny, do you agree that your mate Rose is your equal in all things, that you will treat her that way in public and private, and that you love her more than life itself?" He quickly nodded his head yes, and I stopped recording.

The next morning, I was deliciously sore and satisfied as we awoke to my phone ringing. I untangled my limbs from his; I had untied him a long time before. I picked up the phone, seeing the time was 0632. Not much sleep.

The call was from the task force. "Rose, there's been another shooting, outside Kansas City."

"Oh God..."

"They found another Scrabble piece, Rose. Dropped on the street from where she shot from. It was a letter 'V,' 4 points. And there was a note written in Sharpie on the back." She paused. "It said, 'How many more, Renee?' in block letters."

partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers