All Comments on 'Rose Faded'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She should've left HIM!

Good story, but I always HATE it when the guy cheats back. I don't get to steal your watch because you lift my wallet, two wrongs don't make a right and you can't yammer about how hurt you are by someone cheating then turn around and cheat on THEM! Tit-for-tat, eye for an eye, etc. It's childish! You're not EVEN. You know how it feels, and you still did it! Sorry, that particular trope just bugs me, but I still think it's a damn good story and I can definitely believe they found their way back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You write what you write

But him waking up in a hotel room with a revenge fuck is a poor cliche , And poor gimmick to make reconciliation more palatable. And her cheating could have been spelled out better, rather than a scheme between his boss and a player, fueled by her being pissed at her husband and being drunk. A fictional tool again. What happened to communication, especially since their relationship seemed good until .then ? Is this a normal response to a fight ? Sorry , while I liked many elements of the story , including its beginning and their last conversation, much of this was tried and true loving wives 101. You are more original and better than that.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
A really nice story

I liked it a lot, a top story told well.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

sometimes it's easier to cut and paste - as per "anonymous", about 1 month ago -

"Good story, but I always HATE it when the guy cheats back. I don't get to steal your watch because you lift my wallet, two wrongs don't make a right and you can't yammer about how hurt you are by someone cheating then turn around and cheat on THEM! Tit-for-tat, eye for an eye, etc. It's childish! You're not EVEN. You know how it feels, and you still did it! Sorry, that particular trope just bugs me, but I still think it's a damn good story and I can definitely believe they found their way back."

so thanks for that, A. Mous.

mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago

in hindsight, with the retrospectacles on, I see where his cheating fits into the story. I withdraw my previous copied comment. good story. thanks.

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Not sure

Very well written story just not sure of the way it was written. I enjoy a good ending but there's way too much well uncertainty is all I can think of on here part about his forgiveness. Just my 2 cents.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Troy strikes me as a wimp who truly did not deserve Rose

I think that the author might have ignored the main issue in his story.

Any man who begrudges his girlfriend.fiance/wife from doing what she enjoys (so long as not immoral) doesn't deserve the woman. If I was a woman, I would not want to be married to a man that was so insecure as to not trust me to do what only few people have an opportunity to do and enjoy. Denying your significant other the opportunity to be themselves and enjoy life is a mark of a true asshole - and it lacks the empathy, trust, respect, etc. that is necessary for a successful marriage.

Troy was a true asshole and she should have rejected him.

Everything that happened after that is simply artifact that they were mismatched -- he was a wimp who did not deserve her, and she should not have accepted a controlling asshole as a husband, despite his other qualities.

BTW, I am a season ticket holder for many years and have been at many events where cheerleaders have been present, and have even occasionally talked with them. They were good people did cheerleading for many reasons, and none of them were allowed to get close to players or indulge anything that would even potentially harm the teams. The sexiness of their performances is less than what you see flaunted by many singers and other performers.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Didn't really like either one

She cheated and got caught

He cheated caught

She didn't communicate important information to her husband

Granted before marriage but important enough for her to tell

He let boss send him away.

Even without it being for ulterior motives he needed to say no even if got fired

Kept saying how great he was at job.

How much are you going to take when it is just putting you in your place

Self esteem

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
I Rarely Say This

But Rose needed to divorce Troy's ass!! He's one fucked up individual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointment

Only a woman or a feminized male would write: "I need to take things slow to deal with everything. What I did, what you did." Rose voided the marriage contract by materially breaching it. She did it deliberately and with premeditation. After that,Troy isn't bound, so Troy did nothing outside of the contract because she voided it. There is no moral equivalence between Rose and Troy. The quote represents the spurious "blame spreading" engaged in by counselors, and it was deployed here to try to make Rose more sympathetic. The "blame spreading" trope is a hoary LW cliche, as is the use of a "medical emergency" to motivate a reconciliation.

As for Rose being a more "deserving" character than Troy as some commenters state, there could be NOTHING more puerile or vindictive than going out and deliberating fucking an old flame because your husband couldn't (or as the author tried to softened it) or you BELIEVED your husband wouldn't attend an awards banquet because he didn't want to, even if Rose was receiving an award (note Troy didn't know about the award). The irresponsibility of it was compounded because Rose was fully aware of her medical condition, knew she was fertile, and knew Baxter wasn't going to use a rubber. She, and she alone, created her marital and medical problems. In addition, Rose lied by omission by not telling her mother the truth when her mother assumed that Troy was the source of the problem. Finally, Rose again showed immature judgment in what she told their seven year-old. At the time she spoke to him it wasn't clear how things would shake out, and if divorce was inevitable, it wasn't her place to deliver the message; it was for both Troy and Rose to talk to Brady and to do it in a far gentler way than she did. As written, it appeared that she upset Brady by "the talk" to manipulate Troy into reconciliation.

The brother essentially telling Troy" to "get over it" was not believable. Moreover, the author's transformation of Troy into a sniveling cuck hoping that the slut wife would take him back was also not believable.

Finally, writing the wife as cheating with the thread-worn black "super stud" with a "big cock" character is nausea inducing. That is a cliche that should have been retired about 3,000 stories ago. Cock size doesn't correlate with race (white/black) or height. And there's no reason to continue writing black men as sexual predators. Authors here need to grow up.

Maybe there could be a reconciliation based on the general outline of the story, but this specific attempt fails. I would also say that this story suffers from too many LW cliches. I think this author could do better.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Good story

Green Bay? Green Bay Fudge Packers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Yea yea, he got her back for the child, for the surgery, for all the assholes telling him to get over it... and also because it was NOT her fault! They were set up! The boss, the black dude, the whole universe conspired against her! And Troy was so INSECURE, the asshole! This wasn't about cheating!

What a load of BULLSHIT. But in the end hubby was a dumb, insecure pussy. He was manipulated and he will continue to get cheated on. He richly deserves it.

As to the rest... wow, not one single likeable character here. This author seem to be only able to write about cucks and scum - that must tell us something about him.

ps. user "someoneother" must really like eating strange men's cum from his wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love how it's the guy's fault that his wife fucked around. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Except 1-dont buy her cheating story. Not a good enough reason to destroy a marriage. She consciously and willingly did this , and this is not how she is portrayed throughout the story.

2- it should have destroyed their marriage. Trust in the relationship is gone.

3- for the first time in his marriage , he cheats ? Clearly just a tool to give him more guilt and culpability in the story.

I really liked both main characters, except for these extreme deviations from their regular behavior. These were not two adulterers, who would nonchalantly knock one off. Just over a snit , or a drunken night out.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
RAAC

With friends like Lisa and his brother, who need enemies. If my brother didn’t have my back in a divorce, then fuck him too..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

There were quite a few mistakes with grammar and spelling but they didn’t really detract from the story.

She deliberately went out to get revenge on her husband (& she succeeded). He got so drunk, he didn’t know what he was doing (supposedly).

I can understand how he wouldn’t be able to get over seeing the video. However, he ends up apologizing and pleading with her to come home.

I’m not suggesting BTB or anything but I really can’t understand how anyone could get over what she did. Personally, I’d have seen a divorce lawyer.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 4 years agoAuthor
Last anon comment

I really appreciate you sending the DM as well since your attitude wasn’t clear by your eloquent message. Pretty brave sending threats and empty insults behind anon comments and messages. You don’t know me - and you’re lucky you don’t. Thanks for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As with all my stories, this is not supposed to be a moral lesson, but just what I hope is an interesting story.

BUT IT/THEY ARE

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

How is it that she cheats and he has to grovel to get her back? It seems to me that too many of the men in your stories get shit on with no recompense. Sad.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Dont

Don't agree with the outcome.He should have divorced the selfish bitch.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Alls well that ends well!!

They were two very stupid ppl, but true love did win out in the end.

A difficult story, well told.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

there is far too much focus by readers about the husband's insecurities and no Focus about what the wife did ...how she reacted ...what she said. In fact a case could be made that the wife's actions made the husband's insecurities much worse.

at SEVERAL key points in the story the WIFE lies or covers up or doesn't tell the truth which greatly aggravates the husband's insecurities as it would any human being who's married to another.

KEY POINT #1 There is no focus from any of the readers regarding the wife's lying and covering up her Cheerleader job. Rose’ pathetic explanation as to why she didn't tell him only makes the husband's insecurities much more severe. it was a major part of her life and she simply didn't tell him about it. how could that not make any person feel insecure

KEY POINT #2 Then we have the Marriage proposal fiasco , NO ONE --except for one Anonymous reader --has focused on the initial marriage proposal. Disappearing for 2 weeks after telling the boyfriend NO I DONT WANT TO MARRY YOU”... can only make the boyfriend feel like shit. Such a reaction would only make any PERSON feel insecure

She didn't even bother to call for 2 weeks. Again how could this not impact the psychology and the emotional well-being of the boyfriend / husband? That action -- 100% ON THE WIFE -placed the marriage at risk from the very get go. Indeed NO ONE should ever get married to a another who has to wait 2 weeks to say yes or no ….and then lie about it and not tell you WHY she had to wait 2 weeks.

KEY POINT #3 Even if the husband was completely secure and had no emotional or psychological problems ….the wife's reaction to finding out that the husbands‘s boss forced him to work that night was completely over-the-top and completely wrong. Yet amazingly very few readers here are placing any blame on the wife.

KEY POINT #4 the wife's decision at the banquet to even flirt with the ex boyfriend -- which the husband knew nothing about -was absolutely ludicrous.

KEY POINT #5- the wife's relationship with the football player that the husband was writing a story about. She had a long-term relationship with this football player and special inside information about his psychological makeup that she never convey to the husband when he wrote that strong essaY that was critical of the football player who messed up that big play. IF Rose had conveyed that information to the husband… Husband might have toned down the essay and not be as critical.

KEY POINT $6…. again we have another option by the wife which place the entire marriage in Jeopardy and had nothing to do with anything that the husband did or said. The wife LIED about her entire relationship with the football player for the entire time they were married and it was only revealed because of the video

Time After Time After Time the wife takes unilateral actions which place has the marriage in jeopardy and yet throughout the story people are blaming the husband for overreacting and the readers are blaming the husband's insecurities

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow ..hotprof is the Uber wimp cuck author!

She gets angry..goes and fucks her ex..gives him access to her ass( which btw her hubby..who she loves never got!) ...and hubby is advised by every one to patch up and groves? Wow...how many cucks and wimps are there in your state? What next...who will she go and fuck next time she gets angry with hubby? And u want to spend ur life with her again? Why would u want to do that to yourself?

And no payback? Dan just gets one across the face for ruining a Marriage? And Baxter too? Hotprof how do u live with ur self portraying guys in such a pathy manner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re Anon

Man, comments like this, calling any RAAC author (and the prof does write btb as well) “the most cuck” writer is laughable. Literally the majority of new posts are willing cuck stories for a while. You wonder why? Any non-btb gets attacked by incels because they mad the woman didn’t suffer enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Started off good

But then lost the plot. The title was fitting, Rose definitely faded. I was annoyed with the fact that she was the one that cheated, yet he was the one that was fighting for their marriage at the end. She gave up because she knew what she did was unforgivable...except in loving wives stories where authors make the husband characters extremely wimpy. Also one bit of the story that pissed me off was when he asked her about anal and she replied she didn't like it and she didn't want to talk about and he just drops it, really?! Also how she was explaining how hurt she was when she was in the hospital and she really wanted him there, only to find out he was with another woman, are we supposed to sympathise with her? Did she forget she was in hospital because she had to take the morning after pilll because she cheated with her lover? I'm sorry but the story just left a bitter taste in mouth.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,he should have dumped her.Not only is she a slut,she is a nasty slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teaching men to be spineless

Keep telling men to forgive the sluts maybe one day all men would be as spineless as your characters

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So sad when they turn out to be cucks in the end, since his SIL and brother were so cool with cheating he should have fucked her and told them to lead by example

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

The majority of the comments have got it spot on. For me it was a nasty story about a nasty slut and a doormat of a husband. Horrible tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good story. I'm surprised at the comments from other readers who wanted Troy to BTB Rose. I often think that these commentators must have been emotionally hurt by a women to comment on a 'STORY' the way they do. Truly vitriolic.

This is a love story about two people who made mistakes in their lives but managed to overcome them because of the depth of love they have for each other.

Circumstances led Rose to cheat just as circumstances led Troy to cheat. All through this Troy had little concern for his son and how the situation would affect him. Yes, it was a situation of Rose's making but that doesn't absolve Troy from ignoring his child.

Troy had some serious emotional baggage and in a way Rose's cheating actually helped him to realise this and deal with it. My view is that they are both to blame for the cheating.

A well written story deserves a 5+ star.

As I said earlier this is just a story in the world of Literotica it's hardly likely that this situation would occur in real life. A cheating wife isn't going to go into detail of her sexual encounter with another man unless their marriage has really already broken down and she wants to really hurt her husband. However, if their relationship had already broken down that far hearing the detail of a wife's sexual encounter with another man isn't really going to affect the husband that much. I find it ridiculous that commentators comment on these stories as though they are real. I'm not sure whether that's a credit to the author that readers treat the stories as real or whether the comments reflect the emotional damage of the commentator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is a classic example of the psychosis of "blame spreading",

which is the stock-in-trade of the faux profession of "counseling". Troy did nothing wrong. He was betrayed by Rose and Dan and was victimized by Cam. Unfortunately, Troy gets written a bit too much as a needy little bitch, and Rose doesn't begin to show the remorse that would justify a reconciliation. She only begins to repent seriously after Troy practically does a belly crawl to get the cheating slut to take him back.

As for the morons who want to claim Troy cheated, try to think before you write. The contemporary understanding of marriage is that it's a contract (you can view it as a "covenantal relationship", but I doubt that 1% of LW readers have the slightest idea what that would be, and if it were explained to the 99% they'd reject it anyway). When someone materially breaches a contract, the non-breaching party is released from all future obligations under the contract without further legal process. The non-breaching party can also decide to waive the breach and reinstate the contract. In this case, Rose, by acting the childish slut, materially breached the marriage contract. Troy did not cheat. Her breach released him from any obligation of fidelity to her. For those who might say that they weren't divorced yet, the only real function of "divorce" as a legal proceeding today is to decide property and custody issues. The divorce decree has no moral force. In the case of adultery, for example, it's the act that ends the marriage by breaching the marriage contract unless the wronged party waives the violation.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Good fantasy well written but if it happened in real life the outcome would be diametrically opposed to this fluff.

Jason and Lisa’s pet names for each other must have been knob and knobess, god save us from reasonable people. Just let the guy alone, let him file for divorce and get on with his life.

Still we ended up with the books balanced, they both got some strange and all was right with the world.

Ain’t love grand.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

This is a typical story as one would expect in our society. A perpetrator becomes a victim and a victim becomes a perpetrator! How can it be that a slut who, out of revenge, because her husband cannot attend a banquet, lets herself be fucked by an ex-lover. Whether he is recording the fuck session or not, she is the adulteress for a completely absurd reason. And the husband, who has done nothing at all except to do his job, is suddenly shot at from all sides and asked not to do anything rash, because the slut would still love him. I laugh myself broken. I have never read so much idiocy in an argument. But, you wanted to write a cuckold story. You should do me and others a favor and put that at the beginning of your story. That would save me a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing!

Great story line, great flow. I couldn't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There are many times that BTB should be the only solution, but a reasonable person should know that many deserve a different solution.

I don’t think for a minute that what she did was very very wrong, and if he hadn’t given in and fucked the young girl I figured this to be a BTB

Story.

But he did & opened a path to them staying with each other.

Might have been the best thing he ever did.

Bill

GoattimeGoattimeabout 3 years ago

Well written. Pity everyone was treating the husband as the unreasonable one for not accepting his wife's cheating. She only had to pay lipservice to regretting what she did while he was being hammered by everyone to accept her cheating.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Not Stupid

The slut wife cheats with a black shit head and the author has the husband begging to be forgiven and all of his friends are saying to him, don’t ruin a good thing. What is the good thing to ruin? A wife who would lower herself to fuck a disease ridden black or a wife coz she was angry thought it was ok to cheat. Trust me either way he would have been far better off without the skank. I just don’t understand authors who can write such dribble and think it is entertaining. ⭐️

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
"One night changes everything for a marriage."

So says the short clip for the story. Too true.

.

I am unsure what message the Prof was putting out there in this story. Love conquers all? Drunken cheating doesn't really count? You cheat, I cheat, now we're even and all's well? Cheat once and it's forgivable? Pissing off your wife is justification for her to rip off a quickie? Lies of omission will bite you in the ass? Really beautiful man/woman gets a free pass?

.

I am not at all unsure of the following:

- the racist shit really needs to stop. Grow up authors, if you can't justify identifying the skin color, just leave that detail out.

- The BBC is an awful carryover concept from our sorry Jim Crow past. Also, unless dick size is central to the plot, leave that childish detail out.

These observations are true whether for the "real life" stories or the fantasy pieces written here.

.

Prof, you would definitely benefit from a good solid proofreader. Please also get with the program with:

"to lie" (meaning tell an untruth, past tense=lied),

"to lie" (meaning to recline, past tense=lay - not "laid" and not "lied"),

"to lay" (meaning to place an object, past tense=laid).

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Киска для нигера

Киска

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

She was drunk and wanted to fuck him but tells her husband that she was just pretending to like it to get it over with quicker? Maybe the anal fucking but she was loving the regular old vaginal just fine before he ran it up her ass. Why would she bother trying to run that sad excuse past her husband? And having unprotected sex when she knew she was fertile, holy shit.

It was all just a bit too much story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

yuckman hotprof...what are u.? a bleeding pansie... the bitch went and fucked her ex without even clearing the air with her husband!???? ..... and then his discretion makes them equal...so much so that he begs her to comeback..on his fucking knees? what are u? does ur wife make u wear panties at home.? when did u go overto the others side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another disgusting RAAC story. Hubby didn't cheat. See if one spouse breaks the contract that makes it null and void. He wouldn't have had sex with the another woman if his slut wife didn't bang her ex first. Drunk is always the excuse right? And drunkards are to always be forgiven for their actions. Dan should have ended up dead, beaten to a pulp in some alley. Cam - knee caps smashed and the castrated with a sledge hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There are RAAC stories that are quite good. However this main character is put through the wringer over and over. No one in this stories really supports him even though he is the victim, even his brother. This was a really horrible story.

hardworker5556hardworker5556almost 3 years ago

Love your stories. Every one has resonated with me. Excellent character development, great plot, well-written. Please keep writing!

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS SUCK... And was that the Freddie Mitchell 4 and 15 and the overtime Farve int to B Dawk?

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

When Dr. Patel asked Troy if he recalls the complications during Roses pregnancy I was half expecting Troy to say something in the way of..... "Doc did you find 8 inches of black cock up Rose's ass? is that why she's here? "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a disgusting story… the author seems to be a past male who has lost his balls! From the start till the end … it looked like everyone was trying to make the MC feel guilty for trying to hit back at rose for her fuckingbaxter! WTF? How was it ok for her to do things (analy) with Baxter that she refused her husband whom she claimed to love? Why is the author glossing over these insults by Rose to the MC? Everywhere it is made to be the hubby’s fault when really Rise was the one behaving abbohrently So hotprof fuck u and the feminist high horse u rode on!

mdadaminmdadaminalmost 3 years ago

I do not know why the author is trying to present the husband as insecure person because he it hurting from what his cheating wife did and he is excepting that she will do it again, once a cheater always a cheater, she cheated on him and gave a very silly excuse and tried to frame her self that she did not enjoy it, so why did not she said no and leave if she was not feeling good about it? and why she got orgasm if she was not enjoying it

and the husband is real wimp, he begged her to take him back and actually accepted that he cheated while he did not actually cheated because marriage is a contract when one party just betray that contract then it is terminated and the other party has the write to do whatever he wants

I think that the writer is a man hater or he cheated before so he is trying to give reasons for cheating and try to frame it as no big deal

it was supposed to be good story till the author started this bullshit of logic about insecurity

one star

abhi88abhi88almost 3 years ago

troy is great. Rose isn't good enough for him. cheating because she's angry. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pissant husband. Hubby did not cheat, marriage contract was already null and void. She could have walked out anytime' truth was she was pissed and did not want to walk out. Crap story, crap husband main c. One star.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

It is great that the author goes on rather complicated mess that is usually a real life. The problem I see is character of "Dan" that is rather strange one-dimensional baddie with all the typical dirt painted on him. Was that really needed? I think "Baxter" could have shared some of that.

But, my regards for realistic treatment of woman that is not just a sex machine but has health problems (as most women usually do), insecurities, indecision etc. In that regard this is a well done.

I just recently found this author, I think he is worth reading.

For the commenters that expect angry BTB, go read BS by Vandemonium, you have a lot more there that is agreeable to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Teljesen hülye történet!Ki az a bolond ember aki visszaveszi a ribancot azok után hogy mit művelt vele az egész házasságuk alatt!?Elment már az elején L.V.-ba a csoportjával ahol Tetováltatott,/nem véletlenűl/!Megtagadta a felajánlott gyűrűt,egyetlen alkalommal nem ment Vele a buliba és a Nagy Néger szeretőjével szétb@szatta mgát,betegséget kapott ,majd teljesen ki kellett pakolni a belső berendezését,megalázva a végsőkig a férjét és gyermekét,s még bűnbaknak is kiállította a családja ,anyja előtt! Aztán ezek után még visszaveszi hogy nyomorúságos szexet éljen vele, szárazon/mint a szahara/ b@sszon vele élete végéig "üres tartályt" haználva!Ráadásul bármikor megteheti vele amit már megtapasztalt ,ahelyett hogy két lábbal rúgta volna ki a járdára!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic cuckold shit! Do you get a boner making your MC a wimp and cuck? Good thing you're not around anymore you wimpy cuck.

I guess a lot of wimps got their panties wet reading this bullshit you just wrote.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. I don't mind the reconciliation ending as it wasn't totally her fault (though she did willingly cheat even if she was tricked into being angry) but hated that it seemed like nobody was on his side. His brother, sister in law, and the wife everyone seemed to be taking the wife's side over his, unable to understand the pain he was going through and just blaming his ego for being upset that his wife slept with another man.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Each character worse than the next. No way the y get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story... until the ending. Not sure why but I feel As if it needed something more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

maudlin melodrama...

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Well written, so five stars, but Troy needs a new wife and to take some time away from his unsupportive brother and sister. This reconcilliation is not going to last.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Coal burning mudsharks deserve whatever comes their way... they're damaged goods, ruined for life.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really? That end was what you thought was a good one?

Absolutely no fucking way. I thought it was good but sometimes you RAAC writers take a story that is more like a MENSA member and then give us an ending that turns it into a card carrying MAGA cultist lemming.

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

Somehow the whole reconciliation thing had an air of unreality about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My God, another story twice as long as it needed to be, about an immature boy masquerading as a man. Why is it that 90% of these stories involve men who run away and break off all communication the minute something bad happens? Whether they ultimately decide on BTB or RAAC is beside the point - real adults talk and try to figure out what is happening. Dialog like that is very hard to write in a realistic manner. This story had an interesting plot and a lot of great scenes, but would have benefitted from mature dialog and half as much filler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the previous anonymous, you're a stupid fuck and this is why...

"Real Adults" have emotions. "Real Men" have emotions. You leave so you can gather yourself and don't do something you'll regret. The average man has 3 time the strength and bone density as the average woman. An emotional man wo just found out his wife is a cheating hoe could even kill the hoe. Probably the only reason she's still alive and they're still together is because he left to gather himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@iameasel

So to sum, your comment was nothing about the story-it was one big inherent contradiction wrapped in a back-handed compliment-just an opportunity to make a dumbass political comment. Grouping people together that share common values by stereotyping and denigration shows you're not nearly as enlightened as you like to believe-just arrogant and condescending. As are most of your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am truly baffled of how any decent human would want to stay with a cheating partner ? Like how can you stand being in the same room as them let alone continue having a relationship with them. Utterly disgusting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st: I'm not that much of a history buff in terms of stories. Just want a couple of paragraphs of how they met, dated, etc., then get into the story-- not 1 1/2 pages or so later. That's just me. I find it absurd that he went to that festival & allowed himself to get drunk enough to fuck a woman. Can't say it doesn't happen, but I didn't like that scene. I did like the give & take among the various families with the portrayal of her getting fucked by her ex & all the trials & tribulations afterwards.

I would've hoped that the counselling would've come earlier, but then we're talking about 2 emotional people & the tearing of their marriage. I'm not in favor of staying with a cheating spouse for the most part, but there're exceptions, & I'll grant this story one. Except mainly for the "history" part, the story was well written, showing some of the fralities of us humans. 5 stars. --- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't see how they avoid a divorce. The RAAC was unconvincing given the depths of her betrayal and his feelings of inadequacy. You can't help feeling how you feel. To tell him otherwise was a lie.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Too many contradictions. Writer went all the way bck to high school but failed to build characters. Story went off the rails when out of nowhere Rose doesn't confront Troy when she is told he missed to event by lying to her. Also, a guy with a 1/4 million followers, a talk show would have been more assertive. I could go on but my point is the story tumbled on and on... BTRH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Then Troy learned he had a daughter with the bar slut that happened to be the daughter of the ruler of Turkey who when heard the news fell onto the red button launching nukes that forced every other country to launch theirs. OK maybe not but it was a pretty good story anyway. well written and easy to follow. good job

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Did not like this. Why do so many writer in lw make endless fun and ridicule of male insecurity. Men are way over matched sexually with women and insecurity is a normal thing. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Genuinely amazed at how anti-male so many writers on this site are! You'd think that having rigged the legal, social, financial, and political systems against us, they'd at least have the decency to let us have fantasy!

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 2 years ago

Second time of reading this story and felt it petered out after the deed was done and was headed towards reconciliation from early on. The husband was manipulated, by all concerned including Rose Why no payback? No meaningful way for him to regain any self respect here, just backed into a corner until Rose decides to pick him up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing. Terrible ending. She confirms all his insecurities, doesn't communicate or believe him, and throws it in his face. Didn't have to be burned. She had her consequences. Him forgiving will make his insecurities worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, another cuck story beating the crap out of a white male, making him a wimp to the bbc and his wife doing the the black stud. Then have him be a cheater like the bitch of a wife. I will say it again, no man with a spine and balls will take back a cheating wife - ever!!! Before she married him she HID AND DECEIVED him about her prior relationship with the football player who she gave her ass before and after marriage but never to her husband!!! EFF THIS STORY AND WRITER!!!

QuintiusQuintiusabout 2 years ago
Reconciliation wasn't sold to me

The character of Rose was contradictory. I liked her quite a bit in the beginning when their relationship was being established. Even though she kept a lot of secrets from him it was understandable why given how good a handle she had on Troy's personality. The problem comes when she cheated on him. Everything from that point on felt as though her personality was being bent to fit the plot rather than being consistent with her character as established in the beginning of the story.

Sadly, this story uses a plot device that I absolutely despise. Well, two, honestly. The first is "The Big Misunderstanding" which is self-explanatory in this story. Knowing that the entire conflict of the story could have been avoided if the characters had sat down and had a rational conversation makes me want to throw my kindle across the room. The second plot device was one I hate even more, though, "The Blame Turnabout". Romance novels for women use this plot device A LOT. The woman character will do something terrible, putting them in a position where she'd have to atone in order to save the relationship with the male character. Well, we can't have that in a Romance novel, so the male character has to do something horrible as well to put the female character back in a position of moral superiority. This serves to force the male character to grovel and beg for forgiveness while the female character gets away with her previous transgression with barely a mention of an apology, even though what she did started the whole conflict. That, essentially, is what happened in this story... times one hundred.

On what planet in this universe is it justified that Troy should have been the one doing all of the work, begging to get Rose back? Just... what in the actual fuck? Rose blows her Big Misunderstanding WAAAAY out of proportion, goes out and gets drunk at a party that's essentially a meat market (something a married person should NEVER do), gets the shit fucked out of her by her ex-bf, whom she never told Troy about, has it filmed, then has to go to the hospital to get a hysterectomy when her big black (of course) stud knocks her up... and TROY is the one who has to beg to get her back? Honestly, what the fuck? I'm repeating myself now, it's that incomprehensible. The whole cheating on her at a festival or some shit thing is thrown in there to try to even the scales somewhat, which is absolute bullshit. It doesn't work. Even still, there's no way that they are even close to being equal indiscretions. With all of that Rose decides they're not good for one another, he's too insecure, this isn't good for her or their son, she's going to talk to a divorce lawyer... If this were real life Troy should have used everything he had to get custody of Brady and divorce her as soon as possible. This chick is fucked in the head trying to blame 90% of their problems on Troy.

I just didn't buy any of what happened. None of their family and friends supports Troy, he gets no justice from Cameron other than writing another snotty article about him, he has to grovel to keep his family and his now messed up internally slut wife with him, Rose holds him cheating on HER against him, and when she FINALLY admits to some culpability on the phone... the damned cuck forgives her and tells her how much he needs her cheating slut ass... which, of course, he was never allowed to fuck. Only her ex boyfriend was! She doesn't really like it, she just could never refuse Cameron because he was so dynamic and manly. Yuck.

With stories like this it's easy to see why the BTB crowd accuses a lot of authors of being man-haters. The way this story turned out was pure unjust garbage. Which is a crime because it started out really well as a romantic story about an average sort of guy reaching for and catching the brass ring then discovering that she's a normal girl underneath the prize exterior. Should have ended there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wife loses her sexuality because she cheats and the husband accepts her back? Don’t think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good God, yet another immature little boy pretending to be a man. Troy is quite unlikable and it’s hard to accept that a woman like Rose would actually fall for such a child. Why are 85% of all Literotica male MCs such children? Can’t authors figure out how to create mature male characters? Pre-adolescent tantrums and insecurities are so boring and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nonsense! The story is nonsense!

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

No, no, no, no, no!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story, mostly. It is a good well written well planned story.

What sort of a brother is Jay. Brothers support one another. Why would Jay try and force his own ideas and plans on Troy instead of helping Troy do what he wanted to do.?

I can almost understand Lisa supporting Rose, being both females and both in laws. There is often some bond between brothers wives as outsiders looking in.

But I don't understand why she and Jay would condone adultery or think for a minute that an already insecure Troy would be better off living the rest of his life in fear, doubt and mistrust.

The ending of this story is so much like putting a sticking plaster on a boil in the vain hope the toxic pus will just go away. A short term cover up that will only add more pain later on when inevitably the pus forces its way to the surface again.

And if fidelity meant so much to Troy why did he not walk away from Rose when he was convinced she had lied to him. She never really acknowledged that she had done something wrong, but he believed she had. She did however acknowledge that she was being less than honest with him by not telling him about her cheerleading. Another indication for Troy that she was not trustworthy.

And then she used sex to seal the deal. Just like a prostitute, she used sex for her own gain.

Troy should have run a mile then and never looked back if he was true to his insecure but fidelity loving character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awsome story. I really felt connected to the MC because im told i look good but no matter what my insecurities make me belive im ugly. Also ignore the beta males pretending to be tough in the comment. Its ok to get back with an ex and also the major thing is its fucking make belief so grow up. Keep writing

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Bullshit! 1 star!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision,he shouldn't have got back with her.Her attitude when he met her after she came out of hospital says every thing about her,also she is definitely her mother's daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow how did Troy end up being the bad guy an having to do all the work to get back together she held all the cards yet she’s the cheat I normally love reconciliation stories but Troy deserves so much better an his brother is an ass to Troy needed support an all he got was his own brother telling him to suck it up an get back with the cheating bitch I’m ashamed to be a woman with rose portraying us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. Good guy made out to be the bad guy. Wife cheats and plays the victim and gets away with it. Too much like real life to be enjoyable... TC Ireland

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

RAAC sux!!! Troy is a cuck, wife is a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whenever a story provokes such vociferous chest beating by BTB fans, I know the author did something right. As for the two main characters, they're right off the front page and the internet--nothing stranger than real life parading as a fictional fantasy on Literotica.

Love does not overcome all...but with enough motivation and communication it can make disaster into only a "pothole on the road of life". Trite but still mostly true.

Kudos on a rousing hot story; damn glad reality (which is messy and ragged) made such a strong appearance in the denouement. But otherwise, Rose helps all those fantasy tv fans of pro-football keep dreamin'...

More please.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

It was a wonderful story, reconcilliation was right in this story, ok they both cheated, but the love was there for everyone to see.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

After posting my comments, i read the others and realised that i had missed the main point that Troy had been made the villain when it was Rose who tried to bin their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage reconciliation. She cheats, he cheats, somehow this is all his fault? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really! Harden Up Soft Cock!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Sorry, the story was a valiant attempt to create something good out of a garbage idea. His "cheating" wasn't relevant, it didn't reflect on his character or personality - he didn't cheat because he was a cheater, he cheated because he was hurt by her cheating. She is just a useless cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a misfire. The last two pages were a mess, all over the place. There is no comparison between the two drunken trusts. His pales compared to hers. Heck thr author set up the betrayal but never told us really why it happened except that some circumstantial stuff. Besides when Rose talked about that night and finally the six and proclaimed what she was thinking and why she did what, it didn't sound like she was all that drunk. If anything, Troy seemed more hammered. Without knowing why, there is no way to reconcile. This isn't thr first time this author has chosen counseling as the magic way back without showing a single one of those conversations. Rose really did get upset, throw a tantrum, drink some alcohol and go full slut mode. Her explanation about denying her husband anal see was also laughable. No idea why the author threw that in there except for some shock value. Some of Rose's post surgery dialog was interesting but honestly couldn't hold up because of too many inconsistencies. Too bad. Missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you did it again. You turn a good guy into the bad guy and a bad choice by a wife into being accepted by everyone in your story. You actually managed to ruin a very good story line. You simply can't seem to understand there is no acceptable excuse for infidelity. Not alcohol,drugs or blackmail,not one of those can happen if a person does not put themselves in the position for it to....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With? Use a condom! Of course there are other issues with this story. I like some of the wife's dialog newr the end, she owned what she did, but a little of the back end of the story is a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REALLY A CUCK WRITER WITH CUCK MCs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was tough. You moved mountains to get the reconciliation. I don’t think it was deserved. Having everyone pile on him didn’t make sense. Everyone was too forgiving of her actions too fast. She cheated on him for absolutely no reason. He saw it via video. I don’t get it

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

glad I only read page 1 and 6 and several comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories