All Comments on 'Rose Faded'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs an editor. The argument on page 4 went on for what, like a week? Not every single bit of dialogue needs to include context for the past five exchanges. Trust the reader to remember what he/she has read.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Why can't one LW author have the hubby/wife read through messages sent after the blowup? It's so cliched to see, "I deleted them all without reading them." Big deal. There could be lots developed out of that.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

So this story was not a reconciliation but a pure RAAC.

You've pushed so much in every way whether it's the betrayal, the character talks, the consequences that that frankly I can't understand how after just 1 month and a blowjob he's even begging to try and save his marriage .

Whether it's pain, resentment, anger, trust, the bruised ego of him as a bon bon lover, the bruised ego of her that she no longer feels like a whole and complete woman, all the feelings are simply scanned and erased in a very short time as if by magic.

It's a shame to have taken this direction, because with a betrayal seen and heard so painful and having so many consequences, a real journey of reconciliation with failures, advances, setbacks, doubts, would have made this story much more believable and spectacular.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

The slut fucks another guy, and then tries to make HIM the bad guy? FUCK no!! She believes the bullshit from the guy she says keeps hitting on her, so she fucks an old boy friend instead of talking to her husband??

That is one stone cold, heartless, self-centered, cruel bitch. Only a weak-willed cuck with no self-respect would stay with a piece of shit like Rose.

Willing cuckold stories should be clearly tagged so sane people can avoid them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sad. Tragic cascade of Events.

She did behavior like a petulant child and in truth this disater rests fully on her head.

To her real credit she truly took responsibility for what happened and for that she deserves major integrity points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mediocre at best. The cumstain got nothing but a punch and a shaming story. And she is a backstabing whore. Should of published it and have him kidnapped, beaten with knees, wrists and other joints broken beyond repair, his cock and balls literally burned until nothing but a nub remains and after the pyro-cock-and-balls-ectomy have him repeatedly raped with all being filmed and posted online just for shits and giggles, same with Dan.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Well written. Typical how the BTB fanatics responded. Fuck em'

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well written and good story

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Well, the loving wives Nazis strike again. Your average score doesn't come close to what this story deserves. It was a well written love story and I gave it five stars.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This one doesn't work. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a shower. There is not one likable character in this whole story. Fuck, even the kid annoyed me and he was barely in it.

IJS seems to think the nazis are to blame but really, this just sucks.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Very disturbing for non-cucks. What an effing bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For Fuchs sake Rose is literally the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, most commenters will fall into 2 camps, pto BTB or pro cuckold, life isn't that simple, if you really, really love someone its not so easy to throw away the future you had planned, somewhere in the middle is probably the answer, how you make that work I don't know, and I fervently hope I never have to try.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

This story, like most of yours... Feature a slut wife , whose husband always takes them back. Why is this I wonder . Most men would say to hell with the bitch and move on, in real life. It is that cut and dried ... I wish you would tell us what motivates you to accept such blind betrayal in your stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but troy capitulated too quickly and Dan should have suffered way more.

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

I enjoyed most of this; thanks. I thought Troy’s self-analysis was a bit superficial, but his brother and family were well written and the most important bit was horribly plausible. She was drunk, the guy was not a stranger but an athletic ex from whom she had split without rancour, and she was pissed off with her absent husband that night. How many blokes would be 100% sure of their wives in that situation? How many of us would resist an ex-gf coming on to us in the parallel case? Scary. I think that’s what earns you contumely from the BTB crowd, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The one commenters remark about "100% sure" had a point, but not what he/she thinks. it would be 100% certain that the marriage was over in my book. Because if she was hanging around with someone in an inappropriate situation, then she was already prepared to cheat, and that is quite simply unacceptable. You marry a person as a commitment and that includes his/her judgement over important things. This one showed she couldn't keep that commitment. So, 100% sure she would be history. You can forgive a marital partner and still divorce them. I did. It's not BTB to decide one's marriage is no longer viable because of the other's actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel compelled to point out you can BOTH forgive a spouse and divorce them if the transgression is too much. i certainly DID both. That this fictional husband chose to do so was his choice and not due to any inherent defect in character as some imply. But I would not have stayed married to her in this situation. Certainly she did show remorse, and even a show of restitution after initial reluctance. Did she show and sacrifice enough to make necessary restitution? Certainly she didn't deserve the extent of the physical consequences whatever the ethical lapse. Certainly leaving her job because of his perhaps irrational but understandable anxieties was a form of it. But then again, that would have been almost expected as part of restoring his respect, since staying in the job that facilitated inappropriate behavior would have left open questions about that. Think about it a little, and one realizes that restoring the offended spouse's dignity is THE currency of restitution from infidelity, especially when known in the workplace. That is true what-ever the spousal gender. Was the husband's character portrayed as weak or noble? Maybe a bit of both, and the almost puerile self-analysis doesn't help the reader decide. That is the weakest part of this story. Overall though, it was pretty well written. And, to theHat900, the wise spouse would not put themselves into a position to have to resist an ex-gf. Rose was not a wise spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Minor quibble here. The mother-in-law wouldn't be able to get a restraining order against the daughter's husband without legal proof and the doctors wouldn't be able to provide that here. Nor would the hospital change the proxy if he were the legal husband. Just a bit too contrived, albeit useful for plot pathos I suppose. Otherwise, another good story from one of the better authors here. Kudos from retired NotSoHotProf1959.

gopher25gopher25about 1 year ago

I only gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because it was inconceivable that Troy was too stupid to hand over his resignation and tell Dan to go fuck himself, then go to the awards banquet for the woman who gave up her cheerleading and modeling career for him. What totally stupid priorities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1. There is no moral equivalence between what she did and he did. She torched the vows behaving like a petulant child. He was free after that.

2. Being drunk at the party doesn't matter any more than killing a family because you are drunk allows you to avoid prison. (And this society is far too tolerant of people who use drugs)

3. The medical emergency trope as a catalyst for the raac is a hoary cliche.

4Petunia needed a boot up her cunt..not the slightest sense of due process or decency.

4. The MC is written as a weak, needy cunt. There could be a well written reconciliation, but the MC is a pathetic caricature.

5. As a rule, intelligent decent women don't date pro athletes or actor because they almost always cheat, especially blacks. The women they end up marrying do it for status and money, but they know it will be like being married to Bill Clinton.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Second time reading it, and my estimation of it has actually grown. Should score higher. There was quite a bit of complexity. Rose and Troy are not simple characters, regardless of the gripes listed in some of the comments below. Rose ultimately and resolutely owns what she did. Her attitude towards divorce is far more complex than what Troy and the reader are led to believe at first. She knows she colossally fucked up. Cameron was just trying to hurt her husband by fucking her and taping her. She had no intention of getting sex that night, but after the argument, her being told by Dan that Troy was lying and even susoevting that Troy is cheating on her, getting drunk (though not too drunk) and spending time with Cameron, she is like sure wtf, why not? And even remarks that while doing it she is like why the heck am I doing this? Of course that is the weakest part of the story. Why did she cheat and set all this in motion. Given how she acts in the latter part of the story, why would she do that? Answer: the author needed her to behave that way as a glitch under a perfect storm: Dan's lies, argument with Troy, Cameron seeking revenge on Troy and using her to get it while plying her with drinks and Intel from Dan. Even then it is a conscious choice by the author that she fucked up. While Rose will lie to spell someone's feelings, from page 4 onwards (even earlier), nothing she says comes off as a.lie, only that she may not be relaying all her emotions like what lurks under the ocean sur face of an iceberg, because she has a lot of fears of her own (i.e. would Troy be condemned to a sexless life and better off without her, her modeling career she gave up for him when he proposed, etc.) She certainly didn't deserve the physical he'll she went through after taking the morning after pill and nearly dying. And referring to previous comment; yes there is no moral equivalence between her cheating one night drunken tryst and his one night drunken stand, and more importantly neither the author nor Rose, assert that in any way. It still hurts like shit for Rose that while she is in desperate straits in the hospital, she drove Troy to have some one night fling with some young chickadee. That still has to hurt. It is called being human. Cameron comes off as a massive turdblossom and should have suffered more for his vicious attack on their marriage. Physical payback probably out of thr question, but a financial settlement to drop a civil suit for the voyeurism charge and intent to maul their marriage and the subsequent medical disaster would have been a nice touch. They can donate it if neither want the money. Dan was the serpent in the garden. A real asshole. What a worm. Unfortunately he was someone that both Troy and Rose trusted. Hence the set of dominoes that fell. I do think the author overdid the betrayal with Rose by introducing the anal aspect. She really doesn't like it, but knows Cam does and gives it up because, what she is too lazy to say no and wants him to get off and be done? Again that was author's choice to heighten the sense of betrayal felt by Troy. She has a point when she says she was not showing any of the usual signs of intimacy and laying there like a moaning/groaning doll. But Troy os too focused on her orgasm and her giving up her ass to Cameron. There is truth to Troy's assertion that she still had feelings for Cameron before his betrayal of her trust and subsequent near death experiences. Moreover, once she decided what the heck, let's fuck! then she just went along with what Cameron wanted, and he added anal to the mix to humiliate Troy further. On the other hand Troy was obviously injured gravely by the images he saw and that stuck in his mind. Only time and counseling can heal that and even then may never be the same. Depends on the person. Suspect rhat with counseling her assertions that she much prefers Troy as her lover over Cameron irrespective of how much she lives him as her husband, would come to light and be reinforced in counseling and then in their subsequent love making. While some will fault Rose for wanting a divorce, everything was so raw for her and painful and instead of suicide, she contemplated marital suicide for many reasons including Brady but also seeing their marriage irretrievably damaged and not knowing if she can ever have sex again. Her family were stupid or assholes, especially her mother Petunia. Whatever. She is andumb old bitch. However, Jay and Lisa are like the Greek chorus here, with (not always) some sage advice. Like how right after losing her uterus and nearly dying due to sex, that taking a new lover is not on her mind. Yeah they both said stuff to hurt each other but there was a lot of emotion roiling under the surface. Again Rose owns absolutely everything she did. And she hates herself for doing it. She admits she was a cheating slut. Yeah she got played but she could have stopped. She didn't. She acceded to Cameron's desire for anal. She did it. She knows she put herself into a position both in terms of circumstances and her emotional state by believing Dan's self-serving lies and Cameron's revenge on Troy, that led to her downfall. She is her harshest critic. Her real problem with Troy was that she thought he was too insecure to get past her (epic) one night betrayal and she (a) didn't want to put Brady though that, (b) didn't know if Troy woukd be miserable, (c) didn't know if she could ever have sex again, or feel pleasure, or if Troy would be reconciling with a frigid wife, and (d) she despised what she did, and how she hurt her husband, knowing what he must have felt when seeing the tape, and thatbshe drive him to another young woman's arms. As Lisa said: it was all too raw, too recent. Yes it is a RAAC, but it is one of the few on here that works for me, only rcasue thr Rose character post-surgery is straightforward, brutal to herself, honest with Troy, and she backs it up with actions and sacrifices (leaving her job due to fears arising during counseling), physically bridging the gap when he makes his last ditch pitch about her and she makes him better, her going after Cameron for voyeurism charge, etc. Too many readers who dislike this story focus on two things: (a) her fucking Cameron's big black cock and doing anal with him, having orgasms and appearing to enjoy it louder and more strident than what Troy considers normal for them, and (b) her wanting a divorce and not wanting counseling at first. The second point is complex and nuanced and well played out as to her mindset over the last couple pages. The first part was necessary for the story, though yes the anal was over the top choice by author to magnify the betrayal. Note she really doesn't like anal and finds it uncomfortable but gave it up in the past for Cameron and probably others because they are so excited about it. She didn't with Troy because they had no history of it, when asked she said she doesn’t do it (as in it is not her thing) and Troy didn't push it. Yes we are all agreed, including Troy and Rose, that she is a cheating slut who made some terrible decisions that one night and paid dearly for it. But observe that though she appeared to be in ecstasy when getting buggered by Cameronz that was an act because if we are to believe Rose (and the author), she doesn't like anal, it is uncomfortable and she does it for the guy. But she was moaning and groaning during vaginal fucking quite vociferously. Troy assumes that Cameron must be a much better fuck. Can go either way, but setting aside his insecurities about himself and his prowess as her lover vs Cameron (an ex-lover), and though yes she had physical orgasms as is often the case when pipe is being laid and backed by Viagra, maybe she is telling the truth that she was loud and groaning and putting on a When Harry met Sally m act (at least partly) to get it over with and hence also why she acquiesced to the anal. Then again she had an intense sexual relationship with Cameron for six months, said he was a great lover, not amazing (implying byw that Troy is amazing to her) and that played into part of why she fucked him and yea she enjoyed it. Some of that can come out in counseling to sift through the possible truths and lies, but also it is clear that when they reconnect, they fully reconnect sexually and over time Troy should come to know that she enjoys sex with her husband a lot. There is more to marriage than orgasms. Since he was such an asshole to begin with, would have been an interesting angle if Cameron had spiked her drink with a bit of X, learning only much later that he did that sometimes back when dating without her knowledge. On the other hand, Rose (except for that one night) is not dumb and woukd probably detect if she felt funny. Heck she didn't even try to hide behind alcohol.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Insipid and racist. You admitted as such 4 years ago.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

In a lot of these Femdom agitprop stories, the husband takes the wife back because she finally shares some sex act with him that she always denied him in the past but happily shared with her lovers. Pretty flimsy reason. In this case, who knows how many times she’s cheated on him. It doesn’t take much to driver her to it, does it? And, she was aggressively unapologetic. If there is any truth to these stories, never marry a beautiful woman, just not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why in all the ‘she cheated’ stories do his friends tell the guy he he’s to get over it. Once you think about your own wife cheating it takes on a much greater meaning.

I think most comments are knee jerk reactions without thought.

I didn’t like the story that much but gave it 5 stars for great writing.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Im not usually a fan of RAAC stories because it always feels like the wronged party is being manipulated in forgiving the cheating spouse, but if I'm honest, I enjoyed this one. Im still not sure if I would do the same were I in that position, I don't think I'd be strong enough, but this time at least I understand the RAAC. Rose and Troy's love jumps off the page, it so well written, that I believe in it and Im rooting for it even as its falling apart around them. It feels so real, so bright, that I can understand Troy refusing to give it up and wanting to fight for it. Their love feels magnetic and addictive on a way that if I met them in real life, it would make me believe in love. Its a testament to the author that their love is so powerful and so well written that it makes me want to never die. True love is pure even when it's faded, and I can totally understan Troy's, and Rose's, need to protect and never give up on it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Actually a higher quality story than people give it credit for. But the fact that that Cameron is black and got anal sex from Rose seems to cause many readers to just flip out. The last several pages were quite nuanced with a lot of emotional intensity and pathos. The commenter from 4 months ago with the abnormally long post starting with "Second time reading it.." made some excellent points including why she sought a divorce. And yes she owned up to being a cheating slut. And no she does not prefer Cameron to her husband sexually. That anal bit was over the top though and put in for shock value by the author. Cameron deserved a lot more bad karma and payback. Agreed a civil suit was in order.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Not a bad story, but the MC. started too grate on me well before the end, and she wasn't much better. However it was better written than most so I gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cameron's race is utterly irrelevant; she gave something to another man that she refused her husband. That is unforgivable no matter how nuanced their actions were.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not one of your better stories, way to much feministic propaganda, the continuous belittling of the MC whether calling him insecure or blaming it on his ego, neither is true she cheated and you just gave excuse after excuse for it, and had him acting like a simp constantly trading his self-respect and honor away showing no courage, by the end of the story I'm pretty sure they removed his cock and ballz! A real man would have invested his time energy and resources into finding another woman that could bere him several children. That would be the best way to hand a bit of suffering back on her without having to trade any virtues to do it, now the two men who conspired against him, well let's just say "bees fly into cars and distract drivers all the time" 'causing the vehicle to hop the curb .... shame about the two men that received a message to meet at that unlucky spot at that very time of day!

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Didn’t really care for either of them. Also found it hard to believe he’d forgive her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you believe someone (Dan) and just jump into revenge mode, you have no reason to be together. at least a call to hubby would have possibly saved a lot of grief. Of course hubby started the whole fucking train wreck and could have been diplomatic in his job of reporting sports- not being an ass

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah, another simp story! Nicely written. But if a woman answered every question I asked as snotty as she did throughout the story I’d dip before I knew her last name.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story. Girl meets boy. Girls craps on boy. Girl rejoices as boy turns into spineless eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked the way you brought things together. It had a good ending. 5 stars

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

Poor husband had the divorce axe over his head because he couldn't just get over her cheating. They both used alcohol as medication., and why do these bigots keep using Black Men as their boogyman? Literotica is the place where bigots go to express their wet dreams. "Fuck all y'all."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really well written but I still hated it. Shit would have never happened to me, because I'd have bailed the second she showed how unsure she was during the proposal and took off to Vegas. Then came back acting like a bitch because he didn't speak women's code. I'd slam the fucking door in her face. Let's pretend I wouldn't, though. If she threw a fit due to me suddenly being forced to doing some bullshit work, there's strike 1. The fact that she would believe his boss over him even though he's a sleazy snake, which she later admits she knows due to prior engagements, while giving him shit about his "ego," there's strike 2. Strike 3 would be the fucking. She'd be gone. I wouldn't have cheated, but I would have fired off that tweet like he planned to before his brother sabotaged him. Burn the athlete and the skank. By the way, wtf is with his family all about fixing it. Some support, eh?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your writing is so absurd, The dialogue Is ridiculous, Who in the hell talks like your characters. I could not finish the first page. Troy's sister in law says she would fuck him in the back room now, if her husband would let her (wink wink). Who the hell would say shit like that in front of her husband. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It boils down to a story about a self absorbed entitled woman who gets angry that her husband had to work because he had the stressful duty to provide for his family. She however, wanted and deserved (in her mind) that he accompany her to her party (to hell with his job). Naturally, the slut is angry and fucks her ex as she's entitled to. As a typical entitled slut would do, she gets mad at her husband cause he doesn't understand. The wimp cuck husband of course begs for forgiveness. What a huge load of horseshit. One star for absurd stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yep Rose is a self-entitled narcissistic whore both her and Baxter deserve to be shot. I was hoping the bitch got pregnant and would end up dying a slow painful death begging for forgiveness and him whispering in he ear "no, burn in hell!"

BstrdsUnOfJffrsUnBstrdsUnOfJffrsUnabout 2 months ago

Yeah. This is one of those stories that insists that a woman's feeling are more valid than a man's. Not a fan. If I cheated on my wife and my extramarital partner sent her a video of it. I would be nothing but contrite. The fact that Rose wasn't even able to admit EVERYTHING that happened stemmed from her doubting her husband is narcissistic at best sociopathic at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awful story, the whole thing was just an excuse for the ridiculous RAAC ending.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 month ago

Hmmm... Engaging story, but so many little issues....

Even being a one time thing, get during things down unless he's can say he'll 100 percent be sure he can get over it ... Can she say she's 100 percent sure she'd never do that again? If so, wouldn't she have said the same before she did it? So how do you trust the new assurance?

Yeah, he cheated to. I didn't like that. Both seem open to cheating when something is wrong but here's was much worse...

Then, the black cock thing. Are guys ok with their wife or girlfriend wanting white cock from anyone, but not black cock? Anyway.... I wanted to like the story but it left me unsatisfied somehow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

SIMILAR Stories