Rose Faded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers

"I am touching you," Troy said, shifting to nuzzle against her neck while his hand traced the muscles of her outer thigh.

"No, touch me!" Rose punctuated her comment by reaching to his groin and squeezing him through his jeans. She let out a sigh, obviously enjoying his kisses down her neck to her shoulder, and started gently stroking his stiffening cock.

Troy responded by letting his hand move over her parted thighs to her panty-covered mound. She continued to sigh contently as he teased her pussy through the lacy fabric, feeling her getting wetter, while he kissed lower.

Rose almost seemed disappointed when he kissed down between her breasts, not giving either any real attention. That changed quickly as Troy moved down her tummy. She lifted her ass off the bed, as Troy started pulling her panties down when his mouth met her waistband. Impatient, she just tugged them right off and draped a leg over his shoulder, while she tugged him by the hair to pull him between her legs.

"Oh fuck, can you eat pussy," moaned Rose as Troy sucked on her clit, while sliding a finger into her. He alternated lapping with his tongue and suckling her pussy lips, while stroking the inside of her with his finger.

As her breathing increased, Troy looked up to see Rose had freed her full breasts from the bra and was tugging on her nipples.

"Baby, stop..." Rose said in a husky voice, "I want to cum with your cock in me. Troy! Fuck, you bastard." Her protests became grunts and groans as he felt her body stiffen against his mouth. Finally, she did push him away, removed her bra, and then sat up. "Payback's coming mister."

Troy mock protested as Rose tugged at the zipper of his jeans. It took her no time at all to free his cock and wrap her mouth around it, while her one hand cupped his balls. Her other hand cupped his ass cheek while she expertly used her tongue while bobbing on him. Troy was so turned on, that it didn't take long for him to be close.

"Close, going to come..." Troy said, as he gently caressed her shoulder.

Rose responded by stroking him while sucking and licking the tip in her mouth. With a groan Troy came right in her mouth, while she looked him right in the eye. She slowed down, but kept moving her mouth on his cock.

After he was fully hard and good to go again, Rose stopped sucking him and said, "I'm on the pill, but have never had unprotected sex, ever. I want to feel you in me, no condom. I need to feel skin on skin."

She lay back and he moved over her missionary position, and entered her with a groan from both of them. She was so wet and tight, Troy moved slowly so he could last. He looked right at her face, at how she was smiling up at him, and thought he was in heaven.

"God, you feel so good," Troy murmured as he increased to a medium pace.

"You too, baby. My pussy is loving your cock," Rose purred, reaching to rub her clit as he moved in her, "Want doggy or cowgirl?"

Troy pulled out and gently rotated her hip. Rose, recognizing his answer, got on her hands and knees. Troy stood by the end of the bed, bent down and gave her waxed pussy a quick lick, before moving up to lick her asshole quickly, which got a happy squeal from her.

"Fuck me hard until you come in me," commanded Rose.

Troy entered her, then grabbed her hips and began slamming into her as hard as he could, to Rose's squeals of pleasure. "God yes, fuck me, fuck me. I'm almost there, don't fucking stop."

With a grunt, Troy came in her, but kept thrusting until he felt her shudder from her second orgasm.

"Well, that was pretty good," Rose said after catching her breath, "But I think I should spend the night. If morning sex is as good, this is probably going to be a regular thing."

"Don't I have a say in this?" Troy said, catching his breath, "I think I'll need afternoon sex as well -- just to be certain."

"Definitely, can't let there be any doubt about our capability." Rose laughed and hugged and kissed him hard as their naked bodies snuggled against each other.

After a moment, Troy reached for her hand and guided it to his half-erect cock. Rose gently squeezed and started stroking him again. He then reached between her legs, and teased the top of her drenched pussy. In a lowered voice against her neck, he said, "If it's a capability test affecting the future of our relationship, we should test as much as possible -- just to ensure no errors."

Rose giggled and said, "Just hurry up and make love to me again. As many times as you can."

Troy did just as she said.

After that, things went fast, with Troy hardly going more than a day without spending time with Rose or more than a couple days without being intimate. Things were looking so good -- except the whole dating a sex object was irritating from time to time. For example, it bothered him when the Packers Cheerleader Calendar came out with Rose posing in only string bikini bottoms and a hand bra. Other students that Troy didn't even know bugged him to get her to sign it -- which of course she was more than happy to if he asked. As well, after the calendar came out, Rose seemed to get recognized more in public. Whenever Troy was glanced at, he felt judged like, 'how did a guy like that get her?' and usually was in a sour mood. Rose always seemed to recognize those moments, and a little glance or wink usually reminded him that he had nothing to prove to her, and calmed him down.

At the end of the winter semester, Rose was staying over almost every night at his tiny apartment instead of with her roommates -- who also were all Packer cheerleaders. Troy commented that if she officially moved in, they could together afford a nicer place. Rose avoided answering, and only after Troy pressed, admitted that her dad was really conservative -- despite leaving her mother for his secretary -- and wouldn't like them living together out of wedlock.

Troy thought about her answer, then over the next month sold a number of rare sport memorabilia he'd acquired since elementary school, and bought what he felt was the perfect engagement ring for Rose. Sneaking off to see Rose's dad to ask permission was rough -- especially when he seemed so much more stuck up than her mom. With Ryan Peters, it wasn't Troy's appearance that he was self-conscious about. Mr. Peters, as he insisted on being called, was a very successful factory owner and expected his daughters to marry someone as financially successful as he was. Surprisingly, he wasn't surprised and seemed happy Troy was making 'an honest woman' out of Rose, and even insisted being called Ryan after that.

Troy was so nervous the date he planned on proposing, his palms were sticky with sweat. To compensate, he was cracking more jokes than usual, and getting to the point that Rose was getting a little annoyed when she wanted a serious conversation about their summer plans while both didn't have classes.

When he finally dropped to a knee and popped the question, the restaurant went quiet. Rose's eyes went wide and watered. She frowned and said, "I'm sorry Troy, I can't answer yet. Can you give me some time?"

She left without finishing her food and he didn't hear from her for two weeks. He called her apartment, but her roommates said she was out and they didn't know when she'd be back.

Almost two weeks later, Troy was woken by a knock on his apartment door. There was Rose, looking amazing in a skirt and tank top, frowning.

"I'm so sorry, Troy. You caught me so off guard. I really didn't expect it and didn't know what to say. I know you'd only ask once, so I needed to make sure I made the right decision," Rose said, "Can I come in?"

Troy frowned, thinking he knew what was coming and waved her in.

"My sister and I took an impromptu trip to Vegas. I stayed with friends of hers and it gave me time to sort out a few things," Rose said. "I couldn't help but think this was a knee-jerk reaction to me saying I couldn't move in. I know you love me, and I've started to fall for you as well."

Troy was waiting for the, "but," when Rose shook her head and shrugged. "It's no secret that as good as things have been, we have had some issues. Issues that wouldn't be a good basis for a marriage. Can I show you something?"

Troy nodded and Rose turned away and lifted up her skirt. On her one ass cheek, just visible outside her white panties was a fresh tattoo of a rose.

Troy shrugged, not knowing what that had to do with her rejecting his proposal and just said, "It's nice."

"Nice?" said Rose, a little upset, "Nice? Don't you get what that means?"

Troy shook his head, thinking a rose tattoo was code for something nowadays.

"Troy Picker, it's a visible tattoo," Rose said with her eyes wide, before rolling her eyes, "You dumbass. It means I can't be on the squad, because it's a clear violation of the rules. I'm quitting cheerleading for you."

"That means..." He never got to finish the sentence as she wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him as she tugged down his boxers.

As soon as she freed his cock, she dropped to her knees and proceeded to give him the most enthusiastic blowjob he'd had in his life. She then rushed to the bathroom to clean up, and asked for her ring when she returned.

He dropped to his knees, and she rolled her eyes as he slid the ring on.

"Yes, yes... Twenty-five thousand times, yes," Rose said admiring the diamond, "It's perfect, but for our wedding bands, I'd like matching white silver with no diamonds. When I'm Mrs. Picker, I don't need a flashing ring, just you and a baby in my belly."

With all their parents' blessings, the two found a bigger apartment to live together. Going into his final year of classes, Troy felt himself under a lot of pressure to not only do well, but also set himself for a job in a competitive field. Wanting a family and mortgage, he didn't want to be a free-lance writer -- especially with Rose having another year of school to complete. It turns out he didn't have to worry; Duncan, his boss of his part-time job, already had a entry level reporter position waiting for him when he graduated with honors. Duncan even attended the ceremony, excited to meet Troy's family -- especially Rose, whom he asked to autograph his old Packers Cheerleader calendar.

They were married in a huge ceremony that summer, almost a year to the day from when Rose accepted Troy's proposal. Many of her old cheerleader friends attended, and even a couple of Packers, who attracted a bit of attention. With Troy supporting her, and having less time to distract her from studies, Rose completed her degree and found herself having a few companies to work for. Given her sports interest and background, she picked a public relation company that worked with several professional and semi-professional teams. Shortly after, the couple was able to afford the mortgage on a nice four-bedroom house that both couldn't wait to fill with children. A year after starting her job, Rose was pregnant and starting to plan her year maternity leave as Troy was starting to gain a reputation as one of the city's most promising up and coming sport's writers -- even getting to speak occasionally on radio talk-shows. His confidence, humor, and charisma endeared him to both athletes and fans.

Unfortunately, things couldn't be all sunshine and rainbows. During the last semester of her pregnancy, Rose had severe complications and was in risk of loosing her baby. Because of a defect she'd had from birth, the walls of her uterus had a spot where it was too thin, and the baby was causing tears. Both Rose and their son were at risk, and doctors recommended an early C-section -- almost four weeks early.

There were a lot of tears from both parents and grandparents, waiting to see if there were any development complications for Brady Jonas Picker as he spent the first month of his life in the neo-natal unit. Troy was allowed to continue submitting opinion fluff pieces, so he could spend as much time with Rose and Brady as possible. The day doctors cleared Brady to go home, declaring he was normal, was one of the happiest days in Troy's life. He hugged Rose so tight, he hurt her ribs.

Unfortunately, with the good news of their son's health, came the bad news that Rose could never get pregnant again. Her uterus was so fragile that even a first trimester abortion would put her life at risk. Even having her tubes tied would be a very risky operation. The doctor gave Troy two options: abstinence or a vasectomy. Of course, Troy picked the later, and accepted the teasing of his loving wife as he walked bull-legged holding an icepack against his jewels.

Time went on, and Troy just felt more in love with his beautiful wife, who he felt look even better as she matured into a stunning woman. Both worked out regularly still, though Troy's 'beer keg in front of his six-pack abs' never seemed to go away. As much as she was a source of confidence for him, Rose was also a source of insecurity when Troy saw how she turned heads. That nagging thought that she was too good for him never left.

Seven years later, Troy Picker was almost as much as a celebrity as the athletes he covered. Duncan had long since retired, but Dan Reid, a writer who started just before Troy, took over as the main sports editor. Dan and Troy were a bit of rivals, but that mellowed out once Dan realize Troy was content to remain where he was. Besides, Troy wasn't just writing, he had regular radio spots for every Packer game, appearances on sports television shows, and often emceed charity events. Walking in grocery stores with his family, Troy would get recognized and drawn into discussions, while Rose smiled proudly in the background.

Rose wasn't a familiar face anymore, but no less successful. She had built up a healthy client list, and no longer had to campaign to represent new talent in town -- they went after her. The one downside in their success was it took them apart from Brady and each other more than both would've liked. Even still, they managed to keep weekly date nights, and kept up a healthy sex life. Except for illness or other medical reasons, neither ever turned down the other for sex -- and Rose still initiated as much as Troy. It wasn't perfect, but Troy couldn't picture his life being realistically any happier.

The big wrench in Troy's life came as a result that all citizens in Wisconsin referred to for almost a year as simply, "The game." The Packers were playing in Philadelphia and if they won, they were going to the post-season, if they lost the season was done. With twenty seconds left in the fourth quarter, the Packers were up by five and had the Eagles fourth and ten on their own fifteen yard line. The Eagles quarterback was in trouble and ended up tossing a quick out, well short of the first down marker to a receiver covered by Cameron Baxter, a ten-year veteran linebacker playing one of his last seasons. Baxter could just let the guy catch it, tackle him and the game was over. For some reason, Baxter backed off and chose to just level the receiver with a massive high hit as soon as the ball was caught. However, Baxter timed it wrong and was flagged for pass interference for an early hit.

Baxter after that, lost it, kicked the receiver in the back he just nailed, threw his helmet, and kept jawing at the referees. Several of his teammates tried to calm him down, even his coach, but Baxter never did. He was dragged off the field and into the locker room by two offensive linesmen after accumulating fifty-five yards of penalties on one play. Of course, on the next play, the Eagles quarterback connected with a receiver in the end zone, ending the Packers playoff hopes.

The next day at work, Dan wanted to discuss with Troy the scathing article he wrote about Baxter costing the Packers their playoff run.

"Seriously Troy, I really think you should tone this down a bit," Dan said in his nice, but really giving an order tone, "Baxter's a pillar in this community --all the public appearances and charity work he does in the off season. I've known him personally, he's a really great guy who just made a mistake."

"A veteran who should've known better. I mean, if he wasn't getting cut -- which I fully expect -- he would be suspended well into next season. Shoving a ref down during his temper tantrum? He's on his way out. And just imagine the younger guys that lost their playoff check because of him. Fine, I'll do an article praising all he's done for this team and community once he's asked to retire. However, I'm not watering down how much his selfishness cost this community," Troy said vehemently to Dan, who knew his reporter enough to just drop it.

"Don't say I didn't warn you about some backlash for this."

Troy laughed. "Think I'm worried?"

Publically, there was no one disagreeing with Troy's opinion of Baxter. He even apologized to the team and the state for his actions the next day as the rumors of his retirement swirled. Troy was surprised when Rose returned home from work the day after his article was published. She didn't agree with it at all -- and she watched the game on television.

"Baxter screwed up, but did you really need to pile more guilt on him by pointing out what it cost his teammates in bonuses," Rose said, "That was really harsh for you."

"Do you represent him?" Troy asked coldly.

"No, but he's really getting crucified on social media. Even a few of his sponsors have dumped him. The man has a family, I'd think you'd consider that before attacking him."

"So, you don't represent him. Maybe let me do what I do, and I'll stay out of your business? You know everything I wrote was true. Just because some reporters would let it slide because of all he raises for the kids hospital doesn't mean I will. Like I told Dan, when he retires I'll write a touching tribute for all he did before 'the game,' that will make even him cry."

Rose shook her head and didn't mention it, but Troy could tell she was mad. He'd called out players before -- even ones she represented -- and she didn't respond so strongly. Fine, this was a strong attack even for him. Baxter was one of her favorite players over the years -- Rose had his number on her Packers jersey since when Troy and her started dating in college. Troy dismissed it as fan loyalty and expected her to get over it.

Baxter surprised everyone by not retiring and actually demanding a trade. About a week later, Troy was on Picker's Picks, a segment in one news television show, where he again criticized the veteran player and doubted the Packers would get much for him. Troy followed it up with praising Baxter with his community work -- then added that should become his fulltime job.

On the way to his truck, Troy was surprised by Baxter jumping out of a Porsche right by the stations doors. Troy was glad there were enough people around and knew Baxter wouldn't try something because an assault charge would really be the end of his career.

"You think you so fucking smart, running your mouth like that hiding behind your press pass," snarled Baxter. "You have no right to talk about what happens on the field, just a fat couch potato playing football expert."

Though inside Troy was a little nervous Baxter would take a swing, he knew enough to not let a guy like that get the better of him. "Well, considering I've been doing this almost as long as you -- and still hold a few Westmount High defensive records -- I think I'm doing more than 'playing expert.' You threw away the season for nothing, Cameron, just accept it and move on. I'm just doing my job -- you should've done the same."

"You fucking fat pig, you don't get to talk to me like that." Cameron looked him up and down, then smiled. "Naw, I change my mind. You aren't a pig - you're a bitch, my bitch. Just you wait, you's going to find out what happens to guys who are my bitch."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers