Rose Get's Her Wish Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

Saturday morning, Ike got up early and started making breakfast for his wife. He had bought Ube pancake mix, Rose's favorite, and squeezed some freshly made OJ. He scrambled up some eggs and air fried some bacon. She was starting to wake up to the smell of the bacon when he walked in carrying a food tray. On the tray was a small box with a ribbon wrapped around it.

"Ooh! What did you buy me?" Rose teased him as she added some bacon onto the Ube pancake.

"Guess you will just have to open it and find out," he smiled pensively.

She unwrapped the ribbon, and opened it, a ring with a big ruby setting sat in a cotton ball padding. Her hands quickly covered her mouth, tears peaked out as she looked at him. He smiled at her, his own tears welling up.

"I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you, how much I love you. No matter what happens, I never want to lose you." He said compassionately.

She jumped into his arms, squeezing him tight. Then she started covering his face with kisses, and sat in his lap.

"I know you love me, I know you adore me. This is a very nice way of showing me your affection and caring. You don't have anything to worry about." she said. She thought about the mental fortitude and understanding it took to accept she had a lover. And while most men would think it erotic if there wife was sleeping with another woman, she was in fact sleeping with someone else. She loved him all the more for accepting her for all her needs and wants.

Once they finished their breakfast, Ike went to the gym, while she got ready for her 'date'.

********************

Rose walked up the path to Chloe's house, and knocked. She thought the door would be open like last time. Chloe came to the door in a bathrobe that was barely closed, her smile was mischievous. "Want to join me in the shower," taking Rose's hand and leading her inside.

Rose took her clothes off as they entered the bathroom, and entered the steaming shower. Chloe pulled her towards her, kissing her and cupping Rose's full breasts. The butterflies in Rose's stomach started fluttering, as was always the case with Chloe. They kissed, their tongues playfully teasing each other. Chloe moved behind Rose, massaging her breasts and squeezing them while she continued kissing Rose from behind her. Rose used this opportunity to reach behind her, and play with Chloe's pretty pussy. Her fingers ran over her pearl, then moved on to play with her lips. The hot water of the shower got their bodies wet, their kitty's were wet of their own volition.

"I want to taste you," Rose said as Chloe kissed her ears.

"Oh, please do!" Chloe said in a sultry voice.

"Open sesame," Rose said.

Chloe leaned back in the shower, water running down her dainty body. Rose kneeled, and raised one of her legs over her shoulder. She kissed and licked along the inside of her thigh, as she neared her quim, she would flick it and wander away; teasing poor Chloe. Chloe felt her probing tongue and wanted it badly, and smiled as she realized Rose was playing with her. There it was again, a flick of a warm wet tongue just grazing her slice, temptingly close to her tiny marble. Chloe ran her hands through Rose's long black hair, closing her eyes, enjoying the sensual play.

Rose toyed with Chloe until she couldn't wait any longer; she dove her tongue into her slice, spreading out her tongue flat and licked upwards towards the clit. She was lapping up her wet pussy like a dog lapping up water from a bowl. Her urges were primal, and she wanted Chloe's cum to shoot out at her...but not yet. Her mouth yearned to swallow Chloe's squirt and her cum. As her tongue continued massaging her vulva, her other arm raised up and rubbed her tiny pink nippled breasts.

"Suck my clit! Please stop teasing me, make me cum!" pleaded Chloe.

Rose smiled as she knew she was escalating Chloe's passion. She started sucking on her pebble, only to go back to licking her with her doggy tongue.

"Oh you bitch," Chloe chuckled as her tummy spasmed slightly.

Her pebble was yearning for attention, so Chloe started shifting her mons pubis upwards, to give her easier access. Rose teased her again by squeezing her nub with her lips, then going back to lapping her pussy.

"I'm going to make you scream my name when I get my lips on you!" she was pinching her tiny nipples.

Rose suddenly stood up, and said, "Let's take this to the bed!" They shut off the water, and quickly dried off, wrapping towels around their hair. They were kissing as they walked towards the bed.

"Who's this Chloe? Did you find another girlfriend?" Pamela said from the bed, naked in her pristine swimsuit model body.

********************

Ike walked into Mata Hari, a restaurant/bar that hosted the Drag Brunch. He didn't want to tell Rose where he was going until he knew what he was getting into. He did not see Johnny anywhere, so that was a plus. He took a seat at the bar, it ran along the left wall, and gave a good view of the small stage. Sure enough, a Drag queen was on stage and doing a comedy routine. The make up was spot on, and except for exaggerated costuming, might have passed as a woman.

"What brings you here tiger," the bartender asked

Ike turned to look at him, and he was a sight. A short cropped beard, with a newsboy hat, and white dress shirt and suspenders. He had an old saloon proprietor look, and was devilishly handsome. His voice had a rugged quality, despite his very cosmopolitan look.

"Oh, an acquaintance told me about it, though I would check it out."

"Nice! So would you like to order a drink? If you order breakfast, you can eat here at the bar."

"I've never been; any recommendations?" Ike asked.

"Well, I'm partial to cock, but you probably would like the Mata Hari Scrambled Eggs & Sausage." the bartender winked at him.

"My acquaintance would agree with you, but I'll have the scrambled eggs and sausage." Ike blushed.

"Too bad, I was hoping for some relief." the bartender blew a kiss at him.

As he walked away and punched the order in, he looked back at Ike. Ike didn't realize he was smiling. The bartender was a hunk, and he knew it. If he was going to suck on a man's lollipop, he was as good a candidate as anyone.

When the bartender brought him his breakfast, he gave Ike a look, the kind that says 'yes' without any words.

"Anything else I can get you; coffee, milk, OJ...in my bed?" he said straight faced.

Ike, who had barely taken a bite, didn't waver when he responded.

"Yeah, you can get me to your place." looking straight into his eyes.

The bartender smiled, turned and walked to what must have been the manager or owner. The older man nodded. He walked back to Ike, as he did so he untied the apron from his waste.

"Let's get you a box," as he reached under the counter and produced a 'to go' box. He had Ike's breakfast taken care of, and put it in a labeled brown bag. With that out of the way, the bartender walked out from around the bar, saying.. "Follow me".

As Ike followed the rugged/chic bartender, Johnny was walking in. "Caught a big fish, did you Jack?" he taunted.

"Poor Johnny, always late to the game!" responded the bartender. Ike chuckled.

They walked down the sidewalk, after about 100 feet, Jack the bartender turned to a double door in the side of the building. He opened the doors with his keys. Inside, stairs led up to the apartments above the businesses. After climbing the stairs, Jack opened his apartment and Ike followed him in. His stomach was all a flutter, butterflies zipping about as he knew he was about to go further than he had with Johnny.

Jack walked in a few steps, and turned around. He undid his pants, and dropped them. His horn was rising up towards full arousal. Ike thought it might be a tad bit over 7". Ike undid his belt, buttons and zipper...and pulled his out. It was a solid 8" and it was thicc. Jack's mouth watered as his eyes gazed at it. Ike stepped forward and took hold of it, giving it a squeeze. Jack reciprocated, then started rubbing both roots over and around each other. If Rose had seen it, she might have described it as two boys playing with each other.

"I've been fantasizing about what a cock would taste like, I guess I get to find out." Ike said in a dreamy state.

"I'm happy to return the favor," Jack said, leaning forward and kissing Ike on the lips. Ike didn't pull back, he accepted it like any other kiss, but his mind was on their two cocks fishing around each other. He pulled off Jack's shirt, and found a well muscled body, a hairy chest had been shaved but was growing back the hair. The effect was a short haired chest with gym rat stature.

Ike ran his hand over Jack's chest, rubbing his nipples. He started kissing his chest, the nipples and more as he worked his way down. When he arrived at his loins, Ike blew air on the magnificent cock in front of him. He lifted it and licked it from the balls to the tip, then took it in his mouth. "I'm actually sucking a dick," thought Ike.

Jack leaned back, enjoying the attention on his meat. Ike wrapped his tongue around it and coated it with his saliva, then started rising and falling on the wood before him. Over and over, he massaged Jack's sausage in his mouth. Ike grabbed Jack's ass, and shoved his hips forward into his face, Jack took the hint and took Ike's head in his hand to properly face fuck Ike.

"Gah gah gah," was the sound as Ike tried not to gag. His saliva falling freely from Jack's horn.

"Ah! OH! YEAH!" Jack called out, shooting ropes into Ike's waiting mouth. Ike swallowed as much as he could, but some escaped. The jizz that surrounded his mouth, like icing on a cake. Jack brought up Ike and licked him clean.

"My turn," Jack said, as he took Ike to the couch and had him sit back.

********************

"What are you doing here Pam? You told me you were covering the early shift at the gym!" Chloe said, distinctly put off.

"Hee hee, I fibbed! I only had to cover one morning class. Oopsie on me! So, are you going to introduce me or not?" Pam said, instigating a confrontation.

"My name is Rose, and I wasn't aware Chloe had a girlfriend." she felt out of place suddenly.

"Well, Chloe? Are you going to share your morsel with me?" Pamela said, getting up on her knees and rubbing her slit. Rose pulled Chloe into the bathroom, and closed the door. They spoke quickly and in hushed tones. After several minutes, they came out.

"I'll sleep with you this once," said Rose. "But only if you agree to let me see Chloe without you interfering." Rose said with her hands on her hips.

Pamela didn't like where this was going. But she agreed, her internal slut thinking with her pussy rather than her mind.

Chloe and Rose had agreed they would make Pamela eat their pussies and scissor them, and once she was sated, they could meet and discuss deeper at a later time.

So they both climbed into bed, Rose pushing Pam down, and straddling her kitten over Pam's face. Pam was only too happy to oblige her. Chloe opened up Pam's legs, rubbing her wet pussy, before placing her own against hers and gyrating their maidenheads against each other.

Moaning started filling the room, Rose reversed her face sitting so she could kiss Chloe and lick her nipples. Chloe rubbed her venus onto and against Pam's with added fervor, as she locked eyes on Rose. The connection between Chloe and Rose intensified as they used Pamela as a mutual fuck toy.

All three started to orgasm as their three bodies released their fluids. As the girls got off Pam, she started to rise, when she was again pushed back onto the bed. This time Chloe sat on her face, but facing Rose who was now wrapping her legs around Pamela's still open legs. Pamela went with it, knowing she would get her's soon enough. She gladly sucked on Chloe's lips and pearl. She knew her body like the back of her hand. Chloe however started rocking her hips back and forth so Pam inadvertently was tonguing her asshole. Rose was rubbing Pamela's clit with her thumbs as their labia kissed and rubbed against each other. The three bodies interchanged their passions as their bodies inflamed their sex organs. Their three way stimulation increased as their arousal peaked again. Rose squirted onto Pam's inner thighs and hips. Chloe's creamy cum was swallowed by Pam's waiting mouth.

They lay there as their bodies continued convulsing, letting the spasms ride their bodies in waves.

Pam closed her eyes, thinking she was going to have Rose eat her pussy next, and mark her territory. She heard movement and sat up opening her eyes. Rose was dressing and Chloe was gathering an overnight bag.

"What's going on?' she said.

"Chloe's coming back to my place for the night. Our deal was you would not interfere." Rose said adamantly.

"I'll be back tomorrow...at some point...maybe!" Chloe chuckled.

********************

Chloe walked around Rose's and Ike's loft; she loved it. Chloe and Rose had schemed how to get back at Pam without giving her the upper hand. Chloe was still technically in a relationship with Pam, but since she left with Rose, the message was 'I can leave you'. Chloe liked Rose's thinking. It was Chloe's idea to make sure Pam ate some of her ass, something Pam did not care for but Chloe enjoyed immensely.

They were sitting on the couch, talking over some wine when Ike got home. He saw both of them, and asked,

"Okay, I guess something has changed." he said pensively. "Is this where you tell me you're leaving me Rose?" he choked.

Rose sprung up, and went to him, giving him a hug. "No, come sit with us. We'll explain."

The two girls explained how Pamela (yes, the bikini bombshell from the wedding shower), had interrupted them. Moreover, how she could be controlling and Chloe was at a crossroads with her. They then explained, they knew it was a lot to take in, because Rose wanted to ask a very big favor from him. She asked if Chloe could stay with them for the time being.

"Wow, this is a lot to take in." Ike said. "I think I'm gonna need more time to think about it."

Rose stood up, taking his hand, "I know this is a lot." she said. "That's why we decided to make it easier for you."

Rose started walking backwards towards the bedroom, Chloe walked behind the both of them.

********************

Ike was in bed, Chloe sitting on his face as he licked her dainty little body's beautiful pussy. Rose was riding his thick Johnson the way he loved it.

"Mmm," Ike moaned. "You taste good Chloe!" he said when she let him breathe.

"Thank you, I try!" she said.

Rose was panting as she crashed her hips around his powerful shaft.

"Oh yeah, I love fucking you Ike. I love your wood!" Rose called out.

Ike felt like he was in heaven. Despite Rose being worried Ike would insist on a threesome with Chloe, it had been her that had brought them here. And it felt right, it felt good. She had started to feel a bit obsessed with Chloe, and with Pam's interruption, their arrangement had changed. She could feel this might be better for all of them.

Chloe squirted on Ike's face, and he started licking up every drop. Shortly after he erupted, coating Rose's vaginal walls with his stickiness. They laid down on the bed, until Ike pulled over Chloe, she didn't resist. She liked how he could so easily pick her up.

"May I?" Ike asked her.

"Don't ask, take me." Chloe grinned.

Ike rubbed his tip against her lips, before pushing it in. Chloe arched her back as he spread her wide open.

"Oh shit, it's big!" she called out.

Rose moved over, and started kissing Chloe while Ike started fucking Chloe's tiny pink lady.

They continued until Ike spilled his seed again, Chloe's body humming with an internal orgasm she had not felt in a very long time.

Their spent bodies lay there. They were all taking in the recent session of unbridled passion.

"So how is this going to work?" asked Ike.

"Well, this might be new for you two, but I've been in polyamorous relationships before."

Rose spoke up; "Are you suggesting a three way relationship?" she smiled.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. You two are married, and Ike is okay with you and me Rose. I'm very okay with being with Ike, so why not?" She giggled.

The three of them agreed, they could figure out the dynamics later. Ike watched as Chloe and Rose started kissing and then groping each other. Soon, they were in a 69, and Ike felt no pressure to get in the middle of it. He didn't know if this was considered an open marriage or a poly triad. He wasn't up to date on the dynamics; he just knew he this was better than what they had before.

12