Rose Get's Her Wish Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that wasn't necessary, but thank you very much! Here, let me take those from you." He took the platter and sat with the hors d'oeuvres. He took off the top, and the aroma escaped.

"Homemade?" he asked incredulously.

That got a dull murmur with some folks, but others were still silent.

People who knew were looking at Rose and Chloe holding hands, then they looked at Pamela.

In the silence that ensued, Rose kissed Chloe...

"Yep, we're dating!" Chloe said.

If possible, the silence got deeper.

Then some of the men they knew mutually, looked at Ike. Ike simply countered with, "Who wants homemade taquitos?"

The entire time Chloe just stared at Pam, not flinching, not showing any hesitation. Pamela looked like she was pushing back tears. Eventually, Pam quietly said she needed to visit the ladies room, and walked around the long way to the door.

Conversations started up again, but muted. It was a given that some folks were talking about Pam and Chloe while others discussed how a married woman was dating a known lesbian.

Ike went out of his way to serve people taquitos, describing how Rose had included her homemade salsa. She had made a spicy, medium and mild variety. People started loosening up, the smell and taste of these treats melting the frost.

He saw a couple women approach Rose and Chloe, starting with their choice in outfits. He knew they really wanted to know about why they were holding hands. Ike felt someone walk up behind him. It was Jake, a former neighbor they had quasi stayed in touch with.

"So, your wife is dating... Chloe?" He looked confused.

"Oh yeah, they adore each other," Ike said nonchalantly.

He clearly wanted more information, but didn't know how to ask politely. He could see Rose and Chloe starting to look at him with a 'help us' look. Ike walked over to the drinks, and picked up a wine glass, half filled. He used a spoon to ring it three times. The conversations came to a halt. Just as Pamela came to the door frame, Ike spoke loud enough to be heard.

"You might be wondering...ahem...about how my wife could be dating Chloe. It's simple really...or not...but they adore each other. Rose never cheated on me, I gave her my blessing when she asked. I also think highly of Chloe. I guess you could say we are a 'trio' now...a 'trouple'?" He squinted his eyes at that. "Chloe, help me out."

"We are a polyamorous triad, '' she said with a smile, looking out over the gathered people.

Pamela saw and heard all of it, and briskly turned around and left the party.

Conversations started up again, with a renewed vigor. Ike walked over to his ladies. He kissed Rose first, then Chloe. Both willingly kissed him back.

"Well, I think the cat is out of the bag." He smiled with a devilish grin.

After that, they started to mingle and joined conversations. As each was asked about what was happening, they calmly explained what happened between Pam and Chloe, Chloe meeting Rose and Ike's acceptance of their bond. All of which was in polite terms and relationship phrases.

*************

It was time to leave, they didn't want to overstay their welcome. The romantic trio walked out like they walked in, together. Rose and Ike walked side by side with Chloe. She was in the center and both had their arms across her waist. They were about to get in Ike's pick up truck when they heard her.

"Can we talk?" Pamela asked.

They all turned, and there she was. Anyone would be floored by her beauty and her stylish dress, but they knew how controlling and manipulative she was.

"Go on," Chloe allowed.

"I don't know where to begin..."

"An apology would be nice," inserted Rose.

Pamela swallowed, whether it was her pride or she was stalling to think of what to say was a different matter.

"Chloe, I am truly sorry I took you for granted. I was wrong to cheat on you and now I realize how important you are to me. Can you ever forgive me?" Tears ran down her cheek.

Chloe crossed her arms in front of her. She mulled what Pam had said, her facial expression looked as if she was trying to solve a puzzle.

"I can forgive you...someday, but not today. I'm glad you have learned something from this. As far as the future, I don't see you in my future. Please take this time to work on you, and I hope you gain some perspective. If you do, I hope you meet someone and you earn and keep their trust."

Ike and Rose were smiling, beaming with pride in their lover. Pamela looked at them, happy and supportive relationship, polyamorous or not.

"Can I at least say 'goodbye'?"

"If you mean giving me a hug or sleeping with me, no. If you just want to say 'goodbye' then say it and be done with it."

Some of the couples from the party had also left and steered clear of the encounter.

Pamela swallowed again, looked up at stars before wiping a tear from her eyes. "I'm sorry I hurt you, goodbye Chloe." Then she walked away, her gorgeous body somehow still amazing, but a bit diminished.

*************

When they got home, they were all silent. Chloe went to the restroom and splashed some water on her face. The emotional encounter had left her a bit drained. When she came out, the place was dark, but she saw a glow in the master bedroom. When she walked in, the room had candles lit all around. Rose was in a negligee, Ike in tight boxers. They rose up together and came to Chloe, and began slowly undressing her. Once she was nude, Rose used a scarf to blindfold her, then laid her on the bed.

Chloe waited, then she felt oil being rubbed on her, by both of them. Rose was above her, and she started with her arms, kneaded her arms gently with coconut oil. She moved on to her shoulders, and eventually reached her breasts. Chloe moaned at the sensual feeling of her body relaxing.

Ike was massaging her legs, his strong arms unlocking the tension she didn't know she had. He started with her feet, flexing and pushing with his thumbs on key pressure points, even giving each toe some attention. He then rotated her ankles and then worked on her calves by massaging away from the chin bone. Then he lifted her left leg so her foot was on his chest and he unwound her muscles from the calf to her thighs. He used long sweeping motions, careful not to hurt her as his hands applied pressure down the length of her muscles. He then repeated it on her right leg, giving her same attention as the left.

Rose started kissing Chloe on the lips as her hands gently manipulated her perky breasts, the heat between them growing by the minute. Ike kissed his way up her inner thighs until his tongue split her vulva open and started massaging her maidenhead the only proper way to do so.

Chloe lost herself in the slow sensual experience, her heart letting go of the pain and anxiety of her encounter with Pam. She swam in the euphoria of both her lovers embrace. She turned her body onto the right side as Rose lay down next to her continuing to kiss her and massage her breasts. Ike climbed behind her and lifted her left leg, inserting his stiff member into her sweet pussy from behind. Chloe used her left hand to gently rub her pearl as Ike slowly pushed into her, taking his time. She felt kisses on her neck and back from Ike. Rose ran her tongue into her strawberry lipped mouth, kissing her deeply and passionately.

Rose and Ike made that night all about Chloe. Each took their time making a slow passionate love to her. When they finally finished sending Chloe on an orgasmic sensuous rollercoaster, they fell asleep with Chloe sandwiched between them.

Chloe felt deeply loved and cared for, and never wanted this relationship to end.

12