All Comments on 'Rose Helps a Friend'

by Adventuresofrose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the short?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The premise was OK.

The writing was tragic.

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needed the grammar check on it....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad except for the godawful number of grammatical errors. That really distracted fro the story. You need to get a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When Mike found out his wife was a slut and he really had no friend, he decided life wasn't worth living and decided to end it all. But first the slut and her asshole fucker would each catch a bullet to the brain for their betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poorly written and difficult to read. Even if English is not your strength, not using Word or Google Docs spell/grammar check is just lazy. The story idea is OK, but needs development, and you need to describe both their feelings and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Terrible, poor old Rose not deserving of a capital R. Just as well she was a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Way to be brave enough to be putting your content out here on the internet. I know the previous comments can seem harsh as many are willing to be critical. There were some grammar errors like capitalization of names (Rose vs rose) but there are tools to help Google Docs (free with google account/gmail account) or Word and Grammarly is an application you can enable to help with that too. You will get familiar with the structure of sentences as you keep writing. Greatest of luck on your journey, try to extrapolate the positive from critics comments and keep working at what you love to do! Seriously the biggest step is putting out content and you have already overcome that!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 3 years ago

Average, more factual than erotic and therefore not so interesting, pity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous