Rose Mary Strikes Back

Story Info
Man watches his girlfriend and best friend make out.
4.6k words
3.85
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a winters day, chill rain pattered against windows pushed by gusting wind, darkness draining light from warm pools this side of the glass, flickering flame shifting shadows across walls and ceiling as a crackling fire pours heat into the room.

Craig had arrived a few hours back, unannounced as usual, bearing gifts of prime lamb, fine wine and the more upbeat side of his bi-polar personality. Typically, the lamb came, no questions asked, from an acquaintance at Smithfield meat market and the wine likely left the store undetected by the cashier. Not so typically, the persona. Craig is usually bearable, often fun but can fall on a sliding scale from deep depression to obnoxious highs with or without prescribed, or otherwise, medication.

This night Craig was a little full of himself as storyteller, accounts real or imagined, likely true, of heroism, compassion and bravado regaling the audience of two, Rose Mary and me.

I'd known Craig for five years or so and had been living with Rose Mary for a couple of years. Rose was a little wary of Craig. Of all the ways to describe him, gentle and retiring were not among them.

Physically large, a motorcycle accident smashed him up pretty badly when he was younger, surviving the horrific injuries. He once said that before the accident if all else failed, he had his strength but the accident took that away. Don't get me wrong, he is still stupidly powerful, swims like a fish and drinks like one too with no apparent effect.

We were very different but had remained good friends over the years.

Returning from a bathroom visit I find Craig and Rose Mary dancing to a slow number coming from the stereo. Well, dancing may be optimistic, Rose seemed to be avoiding Craig's attempts to kiss and grope her. As I walked over to them she was pushing his hips away with both hands, a full erection quite evident.

"Will you keep your friend under control?" She wasn't really annoyed, likely appreciating the comedy, flirting with Craig in full view.

"Well, you either asked him to dance or said yes when he asked. Dancing to slow, smooching music is supposed to be sexy." Not quite managing to remain serious, Craig can barely keep the laugh in.

"Men, you're all the same. You want me to groped by your friend?"

"Only if you want it too. Craig, if she gives you any more trouble I'll hold her arms."

"You'd hold me down while he ravishes me? You're supposed to be my protector. Jeez."

Rose Mary turns to Craig, giving up on me, "behave and I'll dance with you to teach my pimp a lesson."

Holding his arms out Rose Mary snuggles up to him, pulling back when her tummy contacts his bulge, Craig closes his arms around her. He seems to be behaving himself for the first fifteen seconds or so. He is bent on kissing her, Rose waving her head side-to-side to avoid him. I left them to it.

Sitting, taking in the sight of my girlfriend and best friend dancing, pouring another scotch, watching as Craig's hands explore her back under the sweater she is wearing. Rose Mary has one hand pushing his hip away the other pushing firmly on his shoulder.

You couldn't say they looked good swaying to the music, Craig is as wide as a house, his balding pate failing to cover the scar where his skull broke like an egg in the accident. The story, at least how Craig describes it, has the medics scooping his brains back into the empty skull. How close to the truth, only the first responders know. But the scar is pretty scary looking.

Rose Mary is tall, curves where there should be curves, but slender with pale, freckled skin and a mass of hennaed hair, naturally red with a little silver creeping in. She is ten years older than me.

Craig has calmed down a little, gently pulling her to him while Rose Mary is holding him away the best she can but their hips bounce gently against each other as they move. I'm OK with that so long as she is. I actually find it quite sexy.

A wicked thought swims into focus, getting up I go to change the CD to the make-out one I made up for Rose Mary when we first met. Super slow and very sexy. I can't help myself. I turn the main floor lamp off so one small table lamp and the fire the only illumination. Grabbing another scotch, I sit in the leather recliner watching my friends smooch in the shadows.

Rose Mary pulls away from Craig with one hand on her hip giving me the look, "making yourself comfortable there? You want to watch your friend slow dance with me?"

"You look good together." I lied.

Craig holds the bulge in his pants with a shit-eating grin that says 'I want to fuck your girlfriend'. I smile back, code for 'sure, why not?'

Rose Mary turns back to Craig who slides his arm around her waist gently pulling her against his cock. Her back arches and she pushes away, "not so fast mister, behave."

Laughing, Craig looks at me, "hold her down."

"Don't you dare," Rose Mary turning to me as I run my hands up her arm, "stop that," gently pulling her arms back, "Jake, not funny," the partial erection now bone hard, wondering how far to go with this. No, maybe not that far. Maybe.

Rose tenses, trying to pull her arms from my grip but not putting up too much resistance as Craig's hands stroke her breasts. gently squeezing them while Rose breathes deeply. My cock is hard against her ass, if she notices she is not giving anything away. She may be enjoying the attention, the restraint an excuse to have another man fondle her.

Of course, Craig has to cross the unmarked line, a wicked smile as he says, "you feel really good," while slipping a hand up under the sweater. She is breathing short shallow breaths as Craig explores her, now with both hands, wrapping one around her waist pulling her to him, his stiff cock pressing into her belly.

Rose yanks her head around as Craig leans in to kiss her, his fingers fingering the hem of her skirt, tugging. The head butt bringing tears to my eyes too.

Momentarily stunned, a forced smile crosses Craig's lips.

"I don't know Craig, maybe tonight is not the night."

Rose Mary turns to me, more on me, spitting, "bastard. I didn't like that. You both scared me."

Pointing out, carefully, the obvious, "you seemed to be enjoying the attention," pushing it, "didn't you?"

Rose Mary lunges at Craig, kissing him hard, who takes a few quizzical seconds before curling his bear like arms around her, responding to the kiss, his paw squeezing her ass.

Rose Mary breaks away from the kiss and struggles again as Craig slips his hands under the sweater. She's breathing deeply but Craig is not being too obnoxious as I watch his hands moving under the sweater. Not groping. Probably running fingers around the edge of her bra. I imagine the warmth of her bare flesh on his palms as his thumbs stroke the underside of her breast, not recalling if she is actually wearing a bra. Damn.

Then there is the slightest change, barely perceptible in the gloom. Rose Mary is less tense, holding but not pushing Craig away. Their hips are fully against each other. I can't see where Craig's right hand is but get the impression he has it on Rose Mary's breast, while the other is obviously high up her back under the sweater.

She looks up at Craig, they slowly bring the mouths together, seconds pass before their lips touch lightly, then more completely. I missed several breaths watching them. Rose turning to me, warning, "be careful what you ask for," slipping away from Craig's embrace she leaves the room and heads upstairs.

Craig making eye contact. "You OK with this?"

"If Rose Mary is. Go for it," a sudden panic attack rears but is as quickly put back down, "it'll be tough to watch you with her and I don't know how far she'll go so don't get too excited," both of us enjoying the joke, "she could just be teasing both of us." Now that could be a dangerous game.

Rose Mary enters the room again, she has changed into a dress that I like to see her in. It is quite thin and fits close to her body. I have danced with her when she has worn it before. I recall her warmth through the material, hands smoothing her curves, my cock pressed hard into her soft belly. Now as then, she does not wear a bra.

She turns the thermostat higher although the room is pretty toasty as I add another log and stoke the fire.

Moving to Craig, she says, "no promises, I just want to make Jake suffer a little bit," smiling sweetly at me then turning to Craig as his arms fold around her, while I watch her melt into him. Now they dance close.

I watch them for a minute or two, locked together, barely swaying, music oozing from the speakers, suggesting dancing 'feels like making love', while Craig's hand finds the small of her back while the other hand smooths down the gentle swell of her ass. Rose Mary placing a hand on his, moving it to a safer place but it is soon back where it seems the most natural.

The music fades into the next track, one of Rose Mary's favorites, Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing, I watch her relax a little as she slides a hand up to Craig's shoulder, then the other as they dance cheek to cheek. Craig's hands explore her back and his fingers flex on her buttock. His hands are huge mitts on her, much larger than mine. Then I think of other potential size differences. The ache of regret that we arrived at this point guts my stomach as I watch them. What if they fuck each other? How will I handle that? Now? Tomorrow? Is it too late to stop them? Could I stop them?

They kiss. Rose Mary buries her head into his chest. Briefly. Unfolding, craning her head back, their lips greeting, once, twice, before exploring, slowly. Sensuously. I imagine their tongues finding each other. Kissing Rose Mary is very enjoyable. I'm as bone hard as I imagine Craig is.

Craig strokes her breast lightly with a thumb, trying to cup it as they dance slowly, closely as one, barely moving, their hips swaying together as their upper bodies peel away from each other, hips still fused. Craig's hand explores the breast as she leans back, my lover turning to me with a look of 'is this what you wanted to see'?'

Looking down to watch Craig fondle her, moving her head to follow the other hand as it plays with her left breast, Craig holding her as she leans back letting him feel her softness, enjoying the attention.

Alternating waves of sick jealousy, envy and fear and regret wash over me imagining the heat pouring from her vulva, cleft by Craig's ever harder cock. I know her well.

Rising slowly from the seat I move to the dancers, both watch me as I take her right breast in my hand, running a thumb over the erect nipple. Craig senses her turning toward me letting her go, as we fit together holding each other close, I lean in to kiss her but she turns away. "No. I can't."

Craig moves behind her, his hand taking her breast, he pushes his hips, his cock, against her, we move as one, her eyes are moist, as she turns into Craig's arms, sliding her butt against my hardness, flexing her hips rubbing my cock between the cleavage of her ass.

They kiss again as my hands follow the curve of her waist down, the briefest of panties under the thin material of the dress. I want her too but I don't think I can stop them now. Squeezing her waist gently I reluctantly, slowly pry myself away, giving her up.

Any pretense of dancing evaporates, passion and desire obvious in their kisses. Craig's stubble will leave a reminder when (if?) I see her tomorrow, her pale Irish skin red with abrasion. The dress's zipper is pulled down her supple back, Craig's hand pulling the material over her shoulder, slowly, teasing her as much as me.

Rose Mary clenches her eyes, then turns to look at me, notices my hand caressing the bulge in my pants as she tries to stop Craig from exposing her breast, she is at the point of protesting, saying no, but the words do not come.

Watching the edge of the dress pull over her breast stopping, tantalizingly close to exposing the nipple, envisioning pale pink aureole surrounding the deeper pink erect bud.

They move as one to the sofa, Craig has his hands under her butt, lifting her easily, far easier than when I have tried, the hem of the dress riding up her thighs as she wraps long bare legs around his waist. Holding her as easily as a small child, Craig lowers to the sofa, his hands running up and down her thighs, thumbs pushing under the dress. How far under unseen; under her panties, feeling sparse pubic hair, sensing her warmth, touching nectar?

Rose Mary whispers into his ear, Craig looks at me then takes the cushions and pillows from the sofa throwing them onto the floor. Just as Rose Mary and I do when we make love in front of the fire.

Lifting her again, the dress rides over her hips, the skimpy, high cut panties showing as the soon-to-be-lovers lower to the pile of bedding, our, now theirs, love nest.

I am the voyeur, realizing the woman being seduced is their lover as the new lovers entwine, the cuckold unnoticed or ignored. My two friends slowing, throttling the passion, taking time to enjoy the other, giving and receiving attentive gestures, touches familiar yet new, fresh, enticing, begging exploration, delving ever deeper.

Craig pulls the dress away from her breast, savoring perfection before lowering his mouth, gently plucking the nipple with his lips as Rose Mary's head tilts back with pleasure, her hand caressing his neck, a leg hooking around his thigh.

Pulling away from her lithe body, tugging at the dress exposing both breasts, Rose Mary weakly attempting to pull the dress back, cover her growing nakedness, giving in as Craig holds a breast in his hand lowering his head, using his lips and tongue and hands to lick and suck and kneed and play with both, Rose Mary turns again to me, mouthing 'Go. Leave.' Pleading.

Go where? Upstairs, to our bed? A hotel? Just wander the streets wondering if they are done, their passion quenched?

I cannot not watch.

Knowing Rose Mary may not want to truly abandon herself while I am sitting here provides some solace. But that is mean spirited. Maybe she will? Will she come more than once as I watch her couple with my friend? Both enjoying unabashed, guilt-free orgasm. Rose Mary exploding as she can so very vocally during her climax. Do I want her, and Craig, to fully experience each other? That pain, my dilemma.

===<>===

When we first became lovers it took nights of exploration for Rose Mary to have her first orgasm. That first time was thrilling as she whispered, 'I'm coming'. After that first orgasm, any inhibitions, any reluctance to express herself fading.

===<>===

Craig works the dress up over her hips, the panties exposed, the thin cotton clinging to her pubis, wetness unseen yet imagined, Rose Mary's small hands on his hams, slowing him, but she is not insistent as the hem of the dress clears the small silk bow on the waistband of the panties, soft pale skin warmed with the glow of the fire that seems as aroused by the two lovers making out in front of it as I.

Craig peeling the dress further, Rose Mary's softly spoken, breathless, "no. Please, not yet," even as she raises her hips, leaving the dress a twist, bunched beneath her breasts.

Sliding down her body, pursed lips brushing shivering skin, head between legs pulled back opening wide, Craig's mouth lowers toward her sex, Rose Mary folding arms to block her vision. Craig one hand on her right thigh, high up, the other on a breast as his mouth closes around her pantie-clad vulva.

Rose Mary's back arching at the same time as my thumb and finger squeeze the glans of my shaft as I watch her hips flex against Craig's mouth, knowing the joy as she releases pent up breath, climaxing with trembling ahhhs, her hands coming down on Craig's neck as she continues to rub her cunt into his lips and teeth, building and releasing again in a torrent of quick, deep, gasping breaths. Craig's hands holding her waist, now rolling the panties down, Rose Mary looking at me wild-eyed, not quite ashamed, her hands trying to stop the inevitable as the panties peel away revealing her flower, glistening pale pink labia pushing through sparse, once reddish now graying, pubic hair.

We both watch as Craig tugs the panties, more damp film than clothing, down her long, shapely legs, finally working them over first one then the other foot.

Craig's voice husky, "gorgeous. Beautiful, you're so ripe," as he stands unbuckling his belt, popping the stud of his jeans, unzipping.

Both of us expectant as Craig pushes the jeans down, pulling his t-shirt up over his head, both watch as he works the boxer briefs over his stiff cock, the cock he's going to fuck my love with. And what a cock, wondering what Rose Mary thinks when she sees it rampant above her. Maybe, like I, impressed and more than a little intimidated by its size. Both wanting it inside her.

Kneeling before him, small hands hold the shaft as she lowers her mouth over it. The cock looks enormous in her pretty mouth. It is enormous. Rose Mary is a little shy giving head but has gained some skill. Before she met me she had never taken one into her mouth before. Now she was putting a smile on Craig's lips.

Removing her mouth briefly, then sucking it back in before finally standing, reaching for my glass of scotch, swirling the liquid around her mouth before swallowing, "I wanted to clean it before it gets inside me."

"That was cruel."

"I'm sorry But not letting Craig fuck me now would be cruel too. I really want to be fucked by him. Are you sure you want to stay?"

"No. No, I'm not sure. It's killing me at the same time as thrilling me. If I go I'll never know what it was like for you. But if you want me too, I'll go. What do you think Craig?"

"Stay or go, just don't fucking stop us," grabbing Rose Mary's arm, pulling her down to the makeshift bed, laying beside her, mouth on her breasts, hand slipping between her legs as one then two thick fingers push into her vagina, the thumb teasing her clitoris, rough, urgent kissing as Craig raises himself, moving between Rose Mary's legs as they open for him, pulling back wide, modesty abandoned. I watch as he holds his cock against her pussy, pausing, looking up at Rose who's looking at me, turning to follow her gaze as Rose turns to concentrate on the man about to fuck her.

As he presses into her, Rose gives a faint gasp, then he covers her, all I see is her face, her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her knees and lower legs splaying out to accommodate his girth.

Craig is quite hairy, I watch fascinated as his hairy butt raises and lowers pumping his cock in and out of Rose Mary's vagina. Her eyes are closed but occasionally they open to look at me, she is flushed with arousal. Craig is quite skilled.

Returning to my seat, I unzip my pants and massage my cock as the two friends mate, listening to Rose Mary's gasps of pleasure and Craig's short grunts as he thrusts harder and faster into her, then slowing as she climbs to orgasm, toying with her as I do, as I want to, as I don't want Craig to, as I don't want Craig to know her that way but know he will.

Thinking I'll leave when she comes. I'm still there for her third orgasm. Neither seem to be tiring, if anything their urgency increases, the scent of sex hangs in the air, I can taste Rose Mary as she is fucked.

Taking the initiative, she manoeuvres herself so she is on top of Craig. His penis slips out but she raises herself, guiding it with her hand, pressing down as Craig pushes up into her again. Wanted or not, I watch his length slide in and out of her, glistening with her juices, as she rides the shaft while Craig fingers her anus, the index tip sliding in and out in time with the cock.

Watch as she closes in on another orgasm, grinding her pubis into Craig's, pubic hair mingling, smearing her essence onto him.

12