Rose Mary Strikes Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is going to come again. Craig may also as he holds her waist tighter, squeezing. The hollow, gaping pit in my stomach returning, watching as he pushes and pulls this woman, my woman, back and forth, knowing what he feels, the pressure of cum building, readying, holding back, building the pleasure, fucking my woman with short jabbing thrusts bouncing her, breasts flapping. She comes, but quieter this time. Craig doesn't.

Both still, Rose Mary has her hands on Craig's shoulders, they look at each other, flushed, catching breath, Rose Mary asking, "I thought you were going to come. Do you want to come in me?"

Craig rolls them over, pulling out, strings of goo dripping away, "my turn would be nice," as he nudges Rose Mary over onto her front. He strokes his cock raising his hand to breathe in the scent, licking his fingers, looking at me without humor or malice, more likely contempt, "I have wanted this since I first met her." Enjoying his cruelty.

Slapping Rose Mary's rump, "get up, lay over the back of the sofa."

"What? No," she looks at me laying on the sofa, my cock erect. I haven't come either.

Craig grabs her arm almost dragging her over to the sofa, she tries to resist but he forces her, pushing her down over the back, her head close to me, hands reaching, gripping my thigh, unable to look me in the eye, groaning as Craig pushes into her.

Starting slowly, holding her hips, he gives her full length strokes, not hard but the impact when he is fully in her sends a shudder through the sofa. The magic of the night evaporates.

Gradually his rhythm increases, there is no sense Rose Mary enjoys this now. I should stop it but Craig in this mood may object violently. Letting him finish may be the better plan.

Now he is in the groove, the sofa is actually moving when he slams into Rose Mary, faster now, still full length strokes, even coming out not always going straight back in, having to guide it back in, getting back up to speed, getting to the point of coming.

Rose Mary's fingers dig into me, is she going to come as well? I place my hand on hers, gently squeezing, letting her know it's OK. Or will be. The scream catching both of us by surprise.

"NO! GET OUT! THAT HURTS!"

Craig has rammed his dick up her ass and he's not taking notice of Rose Mary's distress.

===<>===

Rose Mary's anus is our special place.

One time we made love, early on in our relationship, using my fingers to feel my cock glide in and out of her, glorying in the wetness pulled from her, my finger found her anus, touching, probing it, the finger slipping in. Ever since that first time I would touch her there, almost every time we had sex. She really dilated, she never objected and I never pushed for anal sex. It has never been a thing I wanted to do as I so love how a woman's cunt warms and wets, welcoming penetration.

Later in the relationship, we made up after an argument, silence and cold beds unwanted by either of us. The make-up sex was fantastic. At one point Rose Mary was in a position similar to the one she is in now. But I was in her sweet pussy, my well-lubricated fingers pushing into her anus, almost two fingers, then the thumb slipping in, all the way, there was almost no resistance. It felt like her rectum was sucking my thumb.

Weeks later, while making love, Rose Mary murmured, "you like to use your fingers on me."

Gently pressing a finger tip against her pretty pink puckered anus, "like this?"

"Yes."

"We should have talked about it. If you don't like it I won't do it."

"I like it as long as you like it."

"I love how your body responds. Your dilate so much, my fingers slip in so easily, its addictive."

"Do you want to do more?"

"More?"

"You know..."

"Fuck you there?"

An almost silent, "yes."

"Now?"

"Do you want to?"

"I might get like it."

"Me too maybe?"

"Let's find out?"

Rose Mary said she had some baby oil in the bathroom. I remember pulling the sheet over her for warmth and padding into the bathroom returning with the oil.

"Is it better?"

"Better?"

"Tighter. Better than pussy sex."

Laying down next to her, "tighter if that's your thing. I prefer pussy sex as you call it," smiling while snugging a finger against her labia, "I enjoy the juice, the warmth, the arousal."

"Have you done it a lot?"

"Just once. A few slow strokes. No lubrication, it could have hurt her. Just not my thing."

"What do we do now?"

"I get to have a gorgeous woman massage baby oil into my dick, then to make sure, I get to massage her sweet ass with the oil."

Watching while the thin oil pours into her palm, sweet anticipation of her hands on my shaft, thinking maybe we should try this more often, which we did. A special treat for both of us. A special place.

===<>===

Delivering the obvious, "Craig, you're hurting her, that's not part of the deal," about controlled as I can be under the circumstances.

Jamming in and out twice, stopping in to the hilt, Rose Mary is quietly sobbing between groans, "fuck off, you should leave," controlled, menacing.

Damn. Standing, "you need to stop. Now."

"You going to stop me? Fucking joke," grabbing hold of Rose Mary's hair, yanking her head around, "yea, I'm going to come in you."

I didn't think I would win, so the beating was expected. Without Rose Mary cracking the baseball bat across his skull it could have been a lot worse. If I hadn't stopped Rose Mary hitting him again and again that could have been a lot worse also.

Rose Mary leans against me, trembling, as we gaze at the man we barely knew, trussed and bound with belts and duct tape. He had been conscious for a few minutes, still now after struggling but we had done a good job of restraining him. A duct tape gag silenced any protest.

Rose Mary asked, "what now?" The anger gone but the voice wary, fearful.

"I don't know."


12