Rose Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?!"

"Sorry, Sir. The honeymoon suite was double booked, the new arrivals are here and they're very upset," the young man said.

Mr. Daniels just slapped his own forehead. "Fine, fuck. You get back to work, I'll get dressed and head over."

The door slammed in the young man's face a second before he turned to run back to the cart. A minute later, and he was gone. I, on the other hand, couldn't be happier. If they had to come here personally to get him, it meant there was no contact out here. If there was no contact, that meant there probably wasn't security either. Creeping forward, I snuck up on the far side of the cart and waited for Mr. Daniels to come out. It wasn't long before the door swung open.

"Can't fucking believe this. Gonna have to start all over again on the bitch when I get back... Maybe I'll fire whoever is responsible. Fire them and bring em down to keep my whore company..."

He turned to grab the door. The moment his back was turned, I sprung to my feet and rushed forward. Mr. Daniels barely had time to hear me coming before I tackled him clean through the doorway. Slamming into the ground, I reached back and drove my fist into his stomach. His scream choked out to a loud gasp at the impact. Spinning him onto his back, I pulled the HK, cocked it and pressed it to his forehead.

"OH! God, please don't kill me, please!" He cried.

I watched in revulsion as this man cried and begged like a child. Quickly getting off him, I could even see he wet himself. Just goes to show a bit of money and authority can put a big head on even the most pathetic coward. "Where's the cow?" I growled.

"Upstairs, in her cage," Mr. Daniels said between gasps.

"Get up," I said, kicking him. "Show me."

Mr. Daniels scrambled to his feet, before holding his hands above his head. "You can have her. Just, please don't kill me!"

"Shut up you pathetic little man," I growled, "move it!"

He turned, keeping his hands up and tried to stifle his terrified sobs. Any other situation and I'd almost feel sorry for him being this scared. But I wasn't about to pity a slaver for any reason. Following him up a flight of stairs, he pointed to a door.

"Keep your mouth shut. One word out of you and I'll put one in your leg, then your head. Do you understand me?" He nodded and closed his mouth, trying desperately not to make a sound. "Good, open the door and go inside, slowly."

Mr. Daniels nodded and reached for the handle. Opening the door, he slowly made his way inside. When I saw, the only thing I could think of was a dungeon. Not like a sex dungeon with a few devices for restraint, but like an actual torturers dungeon. Cages, a rack covered in metal spikes. A chair with straps to hold someone seated. It was a room dedicated to pain. And in the centre of the room, was a cow. She was set up under a spotlight, so I could see her clearly trussed up like some awful art piece. She was blindfolded, bent in half, backwards. sitting on her knees. Her hair pulled back to a rope set on the floor. She was completely naked, bar a set of large nipple rings. These were anchored to the ceiling and were pulled extremely tight to the point it looked like they were going to start tearing her skin. The final addition was a long post that disappeared into her ass, completely anchoring her in one position.

"Master... Master, please... I'll be good... I'm sorry... It hurts so much... Please... I need to be milked, master. I'm sorry!"

I could see, even from here the wet patches on the blindfold from her tears. She'd obviously been trussed up like this for some time now. Turning towards Mr. Daniels, I slammed the stock of my HK across his face. He screamed and fell to the floor, clutching his cheek as blood poured through his fingers. Bending down, I grabbed him by the collar and after putting my HK back in its holster, punched him twice more. Now he laid there, babbling and crying. His nose was crushed and his front teeth were on the floor. I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the chair. Dragging him upwards, I dumped him into it, before strapping him down. I didn't want him going anywhere.

"Master?" The cow called.

Heading over to the woman, I placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to touch you. Please hold still."

She opened her mouth to say something, but I'd already placed a hand on her breast. I almost flinched when she gasped. I wasn't really sure if she enjoyed it or it was painful. They were so hard, they were harder than Rose's were before she'd been milked for the first time. Taking the weight of her breast in my hand, I pulled my knife. Gently as I could, I sliced through the cord. Hearing the small gasp from the woman, I turned to face her. The relief on her expression told me everything. Lowering her breast back against her chest. I repeated this for the second one. Now I moved to the cord holding her hair. Mr. Daniels had tied a not in her hair itself, before running the rope through it. Cutting the rope, I placed her head in my hands and gently helped her sit upright.

"Who... Who are you?" She asked softly.

"I'm a friend, do you want to leave? I can take you somewhere safe," I said, slipping the blindfold off.

She just stared at me, before her lip quivered. "Please... Take me away, I'd rather be dead than here. The farm told us what to expect, but nothing I was taught was as bad as what he did."

"Okay, I'm going to help lift you off this thing, then we'll get you out."

Bending, I hooked my arms under her shoulders and started to lift. I ignored her gasp, thinking it couldn't be helped. Taking a step backward, she was off the post. The moment she was clear, I lowered her back to the floor, where she curled up and held her breasts... That wasn't quite what I had thought the problem was...

"Please... Can... Can you milk me?" She asked, turning her face up to me.

"I'm sorry, we don't have a lot of time," I responded.

Her bottom lip quivered, "please... It hurts... It hurts so much, please..."

I had a quick glance around the room and spotted a bunch of dildos on a bench. Strolling up I grabbed one of the smaller looking ones and went back to the cow. Handing it to her, she almost cried with happiness. Turning back to the bench, I ignored the excited moo and the sound of squirting milk. At the other end of the table to the small dildo I'd grabbed, were larger ones. In particular, there was a large double-ended one, about as thick as my wrist and longer than my arm. Hefting it, I was satisfied with its weight. Walking back to the tied up man I gave him a poke in the chest. He let out a small squeak of pain.

"When she stops, I stop."

Taking a step back, I swung the rubber instrument through the air until it impacted with his face. His whole head snapped around hard and another tooth fell out. Bringing my arm back up, I swung it again, this time slamming it into his chest. I beat him a few more times as he begged, cried and screamed before something grabbed my arm. I was half way to pulling out my HK, when a soft voice said, "please stop."

Turning, it was the cow. She was drenched in her own milk. There was a huge puddle of it on the floor where she'd left the dildo. "Sir, please give that to me." I frowned, and handed it to her, before taking a step back. I needed to see what was about to happen.

She turned back to her master, while he bled and sobbed. But when he turned and saw who was standing in front of him, he started pulling himself together. "Slave, help me. I need you to kill him, then untie me."

Hearing those words, I pulled the HK. It would kill Rose and I'd never do it, but I had no doubt Rose would kill if I ordered her too. "No..." She growled. "Not any more... I don't take your orders."

"Listen to me you little bitch. You'll die without me remember? DEAD!"

"Dead is still better than all the terrible things you did to me," she said.

Before I could respond, she grabbed the back of the chair and shoved forward. With a bang, the bolts that held the chair to the floor snapped clean off, and the chair fell back. I watched in morbid curiosity as she bent over and grabbed his pants, before ripping them clean off his body. Only now did I remember the hole in the bottom of the chair. Averting my gaze, I walked around so I couldn't see first hand what she was doing. I had beautiful women to return home too, I didn't want that view spoiled by the memory of his ass.

"No, please. I'm sorry, I'll treat you right, I will!"

She ignored him as she smeared the dildo across his face, collecting blood around the tip. "I'd rather be dead, then spend a minute longer with you!"

I saw her arm move sharply, I heard him scream... I turned around. He was still screaming when the cow came and stood beside me. I just looked at her and admired the fierce frown across her face. So I started walking. As expected she followed without word or complaint. I paused momentarily to check outside, but the coast was clear. "Come on, keep up and stay quiet."

Darting across the road and into the trees, I paused just long enough to make sure she was following. I made my way quickly back to the clearing I'd left Claire. When we got close, I whistled three ascending notes and paused for a reply. After a minute of silence, I hurried onward. Sure enough, there was Claire waiting for us.

"Claire, give her a quick checkup. We'll go back once you're done and use the tunnels to leave," I said quickly.

Claire turned to the cow, "hi, I'm a doctor, can you come here so I can look at you properly?" The cow looked nervous but nodded and approached. "You're very beautiful, what's your name?"

"27421," she replied.

"Oh... You're a little older than our cows then, aren't you?" Claire said, checking a bruise.

I saw the rising panic setting in as she realised we had cows of our own, so I stepped in. "Please don't be scared. I rescued our three cows and the doctor from the farm. They're safe and happy. There are no punishments, there are only a couple rules and everyone is happy."

27421 still looked nervous but nodded slowly. Claire continued her checks for a few minutes before standing and handing her some clothes. I watched as she dressed in a long sleeved shirt, pants that came almost to the ground and a headscarf. If I didn't know any better, I'd never know she had hooves, a tail or horns. Grabbing my bag, I stuffed the M4, my ghillie suit, and vest back inside. Pulling out a heavy jacket, I threw it on to conceal the shoulder holster. Gesturing for the ladies to follow, I lead them back to the building. Sure enough, everything looked the same as it was. Moving up, I threw my bag onto the back of the cart, Claire did the same. It was a little squishy, but the three of us managed to climb on after that.

Turning the key, I spun the cart around and headed for the cave. Just as I expected, it was well lit inside, with signs pointing to the various areas of the resort. I was pretty sure, however, that the exit was straight ahead. We'd been near the entrance where we had dinner, and he drove in a straight line from there. As we drove, a set of headlights appeared in front of us. I slowed to a crawl and waved. It was the young man from earlier, only now he looked on the verge of panic.

"Mr. Daniels isn't there. He's gone off somewhere." I said quickly.

The young man just leaned forward and thumped his head on the steering wheel, before sitting up. "Wait, what were you doing down there?"

"Looking for Mr. Daniels, what else?" I grumbled.

"In his cart?"

"Well I wasn't walking back with these two, that's how I know he's not there! Fucks sake..."

This time I didn't bother waiting for his reply, I just started driving. A minute later I spotted headlights behind me, that darted off down a side road. That was good, I'd bought us some time. Finally, after a few minutes, I spotted the sign for reception. Turning off, it was just a couple hundred metres until a ramp. Driving out into the darkness, I found myself in a clump of trees. Following the road, it spat us out in the parking lot behind reception. Parking, I waited for the ladies to get out before I grabbed my bag. Casually as I could we strolled through reception, ignoring the young couple screaming at the attendant at the desk.

Heading outside we beelined to the car. Throwing everything in the boot, Claire helped the cow into her own seat, before joining me up front. As we pulled out of the parking lot, I heard a small sniff. Glancing back, she was staring out the window, before casually wiping away a tear that rolled down her cheek.

"Thank you for getting me out," she said softly.

"You're welcome. I'm going to track down as many of you as I can and keep you all safe. Keeping slaves is wrong. I'm going to fix that wrong." I turned back and concentrated on driving.

"Don't you keep cow's yourself? How can you say it's wrong?"

"I don't keep Rose and Tina. I love them, they make me very happy," I replied.

"I... I thought I loved Greg too... But... Then he started hurting me... I..."

"Shhh," Claire said, twisting around. "You don't have to talk about it now. You're safe with us."

I smiled and kept driving. A little over an hour later, I was navigating through our awful driveway. The lights in the cabin were still on, which wasn't a surprise. The moment I pulled up, the front door flew open. Out ran the three cows in a mad rush. I didn't have time to get my seatbelt off before Rose had my door open. The moment I did, however, I had her tongue in my mouth. She was practically vibrating with energy as she refused to allow me to move independently. I was dragged out of the car by this powerful woman. The moment I hit the ground, I felt a second pair of arms wrap around me. Rose pulled away a fraction of a second later, and I had just a second to breathe, before Tina replaced her.

"Alright, that's enough! You two, get off him!" In a flash, both Tina and Rose had taken a step back and a frowning Lori was standing in front of me. "Kye, grab that young lady and show her upstairs. Cows, grab the bags. HEIDI! That means you too, let her go!"

The cows started moving in a blur as they dashed for the bags. I turned and opened the new cow's door. She sat there stunned while staring at me. "Yeah, they must have missed me. But I love them for it." I smiled and offered her my hand. "Come on, I'll show you to your room."

She took my hand and stepped out of the car. Turning I lead her inside. She stared around the room, probably looking for torture instruments. Heading upstairs, I directed her to the first spare room beside my room. Opening the door, I showed her inside.

"This room is yours. Nobody will come in without knocking first. Through there," I gestured to the en suite door, "is a shower and toilet."

"Can I use hot water?" she asked softly.

I just frowned. "Yes, use as much as you need. I'm guessing that prick didn't let you?" she shook her head. I just sighed. "If you're hungry, help yourself to the food downstairs. Otherwise, I sleep next door if you need anything."

Turning, I left the room and went downstairs. Lori was just saying goodbye to the ladies. I just smiled. Typical, all business and terrifying. But underneath, she was warm and cuddly... Not that I'd ever had the balls to say that to her face.

"Come on ladies, it's late and I'm tired," I called out.

Rose and Tina practically threw themselves at me, before half dragging me up the stairs. In the room, my clothes were literally torn off my body as they got themselves ready for a night of fun. Unfortunately for them, I was actually exhausted from crawling around the forest for hours and promptly passed out.

It must have only been a few hours later, as it was still very dark. Rose and Tina snapped awake as I crawled out of bed. Opening the door, was the new cow, she had obviously showered and was dressed in a large shirt.

"Ummm... M-master,"

"You don't have to call anyone master, not anymore," I said softly.

"Ummm... Okay... Can you... Umm... Can..." She stuttered nervously.

I gently rubbed her arm and gave her a quick smile. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. What can I do to help?"

"Can you please milk me... Master?"

12