Rose Pt. 10

Story Info
All good things must end.
4.3k words
4.82
18.4k
49

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone,

This is the final chapter to the first season of Rose. This is what I would call 'book one.' I'll be revisiting at some point in the future, but probably as a bulk story and not as a series of chapters. I don't think individual chapters are my thing. Either way, keep up the love and stay tuned for my next story.

****************************

I just blinked at her a couple times, making sure I heard her correctly.

"Is... Is this something you want?" I asked gently, hearing Rose and Tina climbing off the bed behind me.

The new cow looked nervously between the three of us, before eyeing Rose warily. "Does... Does he treat you nicely?"

Rose smiled, before nodding. "Master saved me. He saved all of us. He never hurts us, he never punishes us and he milks us twice a day."

The new cow nodded, before turning her eyes back to me, "please?..."

"I'll get the buckets, Master," Tina said, giving my cheek a quick kiss.

Rose took the new cow by the arm and led her into the room. I just sighed and followed. It wasn't like I wasn't going to enjoy what was about to happen. I just didn't know if it was for the best. She didn't even have a name yet and she already called me master, despite Claire's belief she couldn't imprint a second time. Though, she didn't attach herself to me like Rose and Tina did, so maybe she's just acting the way she thinks she should... Questions and decisions aplenty...

"Alright," I said as Tina came out with the buckets. The new cow was sitting on the end of the bed with Rose beside her. "I'm assuming, you don't have a name?"

She looked at me for a moment before sighing and lowering her head. "I'm called cunt or slave, Master."

"Nope!" I snapped, making her jump. "Sorry, I... No. You need a new name. Something strong, something that makes you powerful. You had the strength to walk away from that abusive asshole, you deserve a proper name..." I finished my rant while the three cows eyed me. Rose and Tina had small smiles, but the new cow just looked shocked.

"How about... Joan? It was the name of a beautiful young woman who was defiant and strong till the end."

The new cow muttered the name to herself a few times, before sniffing. She let out a few small sobs, before nodding her head. "Please master, milk your Joan. She feels so full, she can't sleep."

"Master, we'll help," Rose smiled.

I watched as she pulled Joan down on the mattress. Tina took the opportunity to lift Joan's shirt over the older cow's breasts. Like Rose and Tina, she had four wonderful nipples that begged for attention. It also displayed her hairless crotch. As Rose began kissing her, I watched in fascination as her lower lips became engorged and started dripping. Tina leaned over and took a pair of nipples in her mouth, sucking firmly. Joan writhed and managed to squeak out a soft "moo," past Rose's firm lips.

Sliding up onto the mattress between Joan's legs, I positioned the head of my cock at her entry. I glanced up at Joan's face, to see her staring back at me with a small smile. So without any reason not to, I slowly pushed inside. Her warm tunnel engulfed me with ease and Joan mooed loudly as Tina and Rose moaned through their first mouthful. I took my time, slowly spearing myself into her depths. I had no idea what sex had been like in her past, but I was determined to show that it could be done with care if she wanted it. Considering her 'O' face and the sudden contractions over my cock as I pushed in, I felt I'd made the right decision.

Pulling out, I grinned at Joan's disappointed moo. But as I grasped her legs and tried to flip her over, she couldn't help the grin that plastered across her face. Pulling her ass towards me, she lifted her torso round so she could watch me. Rose and Tina placed the milking pails beneath her and I pushed my length back inside her. Between Rose, Tina and myself, we managed to milk Joan in record time. It also seemed a record number of orgasms, as Joan hadn't been coherent for the last few she'd had. So with a final grunt, I forced myself to the hilt inside her, and unleashed my own build up orgasm straight into her depths. Slowly withdrawing my length from her, Rose and Tina removed the pails. Joan wasn't in any condition to get up, so I laid down beside her and pulled her into my arms.

It felt as if only minutes had passed, before a soft beeping noise woke me. Craning my eyes open, I wiggled an arm free and reached for my phone. Picking it up, I read the alert message.

MULTIPLE ALARMS TRIGGERED

"Fuck!" I snapped.

In a flash, Rose and Tina were awake, Joan was terrified, trying to find somewhere to hide, thinking she was in trouble.

"Stop moving, that's an order," I said firmly, and the three went still. "I need you to roll softly off the bed away from the balcony. Then I need you to crawl out the door and into the hallway. Stay as flat to the ground as you can."

"Master?" Rose questioned.

"Someone's here, Rose. Someone's outside..."

As the ladies began to move, I followed and made my way to the cupboard. Throwing on a pair of pants and my ghillie suit from earlier, I quickly loaded up my spare magazines. By the time I had them full, the ladies had been out in the hall for a couple minutes. My phone had beeped a few times while I was busy and the notifications it gave weren't good news. There was definitely someone out there. Either a few, circling round looking for better vantage points, or a team. But when I thought about the numbers from the farm, it was far more likely a team.

Grabbing my weapons, I dropped to the floor I crawled out after them. Once in the hall, I motioned for the cows to stay still. Standing, I darted over to Claire and Heidi's room and opened the door softly. They were obviously still asleep on the bed. Crawling quickly to them, I only stood to a crouch as I reached the bed. Pressing both my hands over their mouths, they awoke with squeals of panic. I felt bad, but I couldn't afford for them to scream as I woke them.

"Shhh, it's me!" I snapped. It took a moment, but they both relaxed, "Do not stand up. Crawl out of bed towards me and come out to the hall."

Slipping to the floor I crawled out of the room and watched Claire and Heidi follow, somewhat awkwardly. A bare minute later and several more beeps from my phone, I had everyone in the hall.

"Kye?" Claire asked.

"Here," I grumbled and stuffed my HK into her hands. "The safety is off, it's loaded and cocked. All you need to do is point and shoot."

"B-but-"

"Claire, we're surrounded. I need you to keep the cows safe. Remember the whistles?" I asked.

"Three up, we're fine. Two up, one down we're in trouble. Three down means be ready to run," she said softly.

"That's right," I said kissing her softly.

I went through the rest of the cows, kissing each one, even Joan and Heidi. Before ducking down the hall towards the stairs. I was pretty silent, even on the hardwood floors, thanks to my bare feet. I just hoped there wasn't anything sharp when I got outside. With a shake of my head, I hurried downstairs and into the kitchen. There, I grabbed several glasses and some kitchen twine. Heading back to each stairwell, I set a tripwire to a precariously balanced glass on a step roughly half way up. If someone got inside, they'd hopefully miss the trip wires and would send the glasses crashing down to the floor. It was all I could do... I had to get into position.

In a perfect world, I'd have had a place indoors to hide the cows and use that as a defensive position. Reality, the open plan living, made this impossible. There wasn't any cover from the windows. And... Is that a damn light? I shook my head as it switched off. At least these guys weren't pro's... Staying low, I ran into the garage and unlatched the mechanical component for the garage door. With that off, I can raise and lower the door by hand. Laying flat on my stomach, I wedged my hand under the door and slowly rotated it, allowing the door to lift. It wasn't perfectly silent, but it wasn't loud. If I guessed, the light I saw, meant the intruders were probably too far off to hear or see anything.

A moment later, I had it high enough to slide under. It did however, take me a moment when a stick in my ghillie suit caught halfway. But quicker, and quieter than I thought, I was laying in the driveway lowering the door, just as quietly as I opened it. Once it was down, I started crawling for the trees. I could see the gap I'd left where there weren't any tripwires. The moment I had it to the trees I started moving quicker. The additional cover, and the stupidity of the one who turned on a light, told me they weren't set up with night vision. Like me, they were using their eyes, unlike me, I had spent a week memorising this land. So as I got closer to the sound of someone stumbling around in the dark, I lowered myself into a ditch. A few minutes later, I almost laughed as this complete amateur placed his foot directly in front of me. In a flash, I grabbed his shoe and held on as he tumbled face first into the scrub with an, "oh fuck!"

"Tim? You okay?" Someone called from behind me.

"Yeah, tripped on a fucking root or something," Tim said as he climbed to his feet.

"Would you two shut the fuck up?" Another said from the opposite direction.

"Sorry," Tim grumbled.

"I said, shut it!" The man hissed.

Meanwhile, I pressed my face into the dirt trying not to laugh. Even the sheep herders in Iraq had more sense than this... But at least I had my first target. Mr Shut Up was my first stop. I waited until the three men moved a few metres, before standing myself. From here, I could see the backs of three men. Tim, the one I tripped, was in front, with the other off to Tim's left. The one I wanted was hanging back on the right. Slipping through the scrub in his direction, I matched my footsteps to his own.

Closing within arms reach, I withdrew my knife... And stepped on a small branch... The sharp snap was enough for the man to whirl around on the spot. I saw the silver flash of a suppressor barrel in the moonlight. Right before my knife slid into the man's throat. I saw the anguished look in his face as he collapsed against me. I was lucky that I'd hit his spinal cord with that thrust. He wasn't able to stand, let alone squeeze the trigger.

I quickly laid him down and picked up the handgun. It looked at a quick glance to be a Glock 19 with an aftermarket suppressor. Ejecting the magazine and unloading the bullet from the chamber, I pushed one of my HK magazines into the grip. Cocking it, I smiled seeing the round being chambered. Sliding the new magazine into a spare pouch I raised it towards Tim, and pulled the trigger.

His head snapped forward from the impact as the gun coughed it's round. I didn't know whether or not the rounds originally installed were low velocity, but mine sure were. As Tim collapsed, the other man jumped in fright.

"Tim!" he yelled.

I cut him off from anything else as my second shot caught him in the throat. The man clenched his hands at the bleeding wound as he fell to the ground with a thump. I heard a few distant voices call out as they moved towards me.

Pulling back, deeper into the trees, I crouched beside a shrub and waited. As the first man appeared, I waited to see what would happen. It wasn't long before he was joined by another and as a pair, they searched around in the dark until they found the body of the man I disarmed.

"Oh, shit," said one.

"We're nowhere near the house!" hissed the other.

"Shit, he could be anywhere!"

"Yup," I said before firing twice.

Heading in a clockwise fashion, I quickly came across a third member of the search party. He barely got an "oh shit!" before my round took him in the face. Unfortunately, that was loud enough to attract the attention of a few more. As I heard the sounds of yelling I settled myself down low and thought about my options. I could try and get back to the house and buckle down. I could try and sneak around and pick off a few more... Or... As a group of four men came into view...

I slipped the glock into the holster by my hip, and reached around for my M4 that was strapped to my back. I took a deep breath, knowing this was not something I could take back. Once this started, there would be no stopping until it was over... One way or another...

The flash of the muzzle from my M4 lit up the surrounding area. I aimed for centre mass and dropped the four men. Two were silent, one groaned and one screamed out in pain. Before I could put him out of his misery, gunfire tore through the trees around me. They didn't quite know where I was, but enough got close enough that I hit the deck. Crawling as quickly as I could I created distance from the shooters and my previous position. Another man came into view and I paused to take another shot. This time I stood and started running back the way I came.

Pulling the Glock, I went wide and flanked around where I guessed the men were coming from. It didn't take me long, as the gunfire muffled my mad dash through the scrub. I came across one who was distracted by his ankle caught in one of my snares. A quick shot to the side of the head and I continued without revealing my position. Once I was behind the gunmen, I started pressing forward again. The first gunman I spotted was crouched behind a tree and facing me. He was just inserting the magazine into the handgun he carried when he stood and spotted me. My shot took him in the chin and he dropped like a stone. In the throws of his death, he also squeezed the trigger and fired off a shot.

In a series of confusing shouts, gunfire started going off in multiple directions. Several screams went out as friendly fire took its toll. In the confusion, I rushed forward, bringing my M4 up for a second round. I started spotting them in clumps of two's and threes. With all the gunfire going off, confusion ran rampant through their ranks. I picked off each small group as I went. Right up until someone started yelling.

"Get to the house! If he's out here, he's not in there!"

I didn't wait for a response before I started running. It was the one thing I was hoping they wouldn't do, is head for the house. As I broke through the trees into the clearing the garage was in sight. I managed to skid to a halt in front of it and start lifting before I was spotted. A single round thumped into my right hip as I ducked under the door. It came crashing down behind me as I gritted my teeth in pain. Scrambling across the floor I tried to get away as quickly as possible. But I'd barely made it halfway across the garage before it started opening again.

Rolling onto my back, I opened fire at the legs I could see. Their scream came a moment before the door slammed down again. Random shots were fired through the door, causing shrapnel and wood splinters to fill their air. I covered my head as best I could and started shuffling backward towards the door. I peppered the door with my own shots, hoping to get lucky. As I made it to the doorway, a heavy boot kicked my M4 from my hands and the butt of a rifle knocked me sideways.

"Hold fire!" A man screamed out.

It took a few moments before the gunfire stopped and I could hear again. The ringing in my ears, though... I wasn't sure if that was from the volume, or the impact to my head. The sudden thump of the man's knee forcing me to roll onto my stomach, was the indicator I'd been disarmed of the Glock. A firm hand grabbed the back of my ghillie suit and I was dragged into the loungeroom of the house.

"Alright, we got your man. Time to come out, before anyone else needs to get hurt!" He called out.

My heart just about broke, when I heard the terrified wails of the ladies upstairs. I gritted my teeth as the situation dawned on me what was about to happen. The sound of their hooves coming towards the stairs was like my death knell. I'd promised to keep them... I failed...

"Here they come," the man in charge grunted. "Get ready to grab them. If the doc is here, she's coming too."

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Rose appeared at the bottom of the stairs. She looked so scared. Behind her was a trembling Tina, followed by Claire, Heidi and Joan. The man grabbed my under the arm and forced me to my knees. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see what was about to happen. But I thought about it a moment, and opened them. Rose, Tina and the others deserved to see my love, at least one last time. The expressions on their faces were of horror, as I felt the barrel of the man's gun press into my temple.

"Any last words?" he grunted.

I swallowed, and sighed, "promise me, you'll live, won't you ladies?"

A single shot went out, making me flinch. Claire was shaking as she held my HK. That was all the warning I got, before the man holding a gun to my head, collapsed backward onto the floor with a loud thump. The silence only lasted a moment, before all four cows bellowed in rage. Rose turned to the nearest attacker and charged him like a bull. Tina ran straight towards me before leaping over and tackling someone behind me. A gunshot went off and Heidi charged in the direction it came from. Even Joan, who had only been here a single night bellowed and charged into the fray. Dropping to my side, I reached out for the nearby weapon, dropped by my captor.

Several more shots rang out and a man flew into the wall beside me as I crawled towards most of the commotion. Rose was pummeling a man onto the floor, as Tina hurled another into the far wall. A gunman managed to break free of the scrum and aim at the back of Rose, so I fired a shot. In my current state, my shot hit, but didn't drop him straight away. That went to Joan, who literally trampled him, before grabbing a chair and hurling it at another gunman who broke free.

"I got you," Claire said, startling me. She rolled me onto my stomach and pulled my pants down away from the wound in my hip. "Stay here, do not move!" she practically snarled before darting off.

She was back a minute later as the room began to fall silent. I hissed as she started digging into the wound with a pair of tweezers.

"Ladies, hold him!" She ordered.

Four sets of strong arms pinned me down so I couldn't move as Claire dug out the bullet that was wedged into my hip. I gritted my teeth as I remembered the last time I was field patched like this.

"Got it, but keep holding him," Claire said.

Antiseptic was sprayed into the wound making me hiss. It hurt worse than the tweezers. From there, I was promptly stitched and told not to move.

"Master?" Rose whimpered.

"You did good, Rose. All of you did good. I'm so proud of you," I said, unable to turn and look at her properly.

Suddenly I had three cows crying as they awkwardly tried to hug me. If I wasn't mistaken, Heidi was crying too, but she was probably off hugging Claire.

"Alright, I need to get up. We can't stay here." I grunted and started forcing myself to stand. Even as Rose frowned at me, she couldn't help but help me up. "Alright, ladies, bring me both laptops then go pack some clothes."

Rose and Tina darted off without a word. Though Claire gave me a firm stare as they passed her on their way upstairs.

"What's going on?" she said, coming back down.

"This needs to go public. I'm going to make a statement on video then give it to Lori. After that, we're leaving. You can come with, or stay behind. Up to you."

Claire frowned at me a moment, before sighing. "You know damn well I'm coming with you..." She sighed. "I'll go start packing."

She didn't make it to the stairs before Rose and Tina showed up with both laptops. "Ladies, stay a moment, I need you."

I fiddled with my laptop, before plugging it in and setting it on the counter. Opening the camera program, Rose helped by switching on the light. When I saw the blood over my face, I cringed, but neglected to wipe it off. I had to send a message. Pressing record on the program, I sat there a moment and collected my thoughts.

12