Rose Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Corporal Kyle Wessex, Retired. By the time you are seeing this my colleagues and I will be in hiding." I sighed, before waving for Rose and Tina to come into view. "These women, intelligent, attractive and lovely in all the ways that matter are genetic experiments. I don't know who started them, but they are ongoing today, in this country of all places. These two beautiful ladies, and two more off screen, are bred as sexual slaves, to be sold to the highest bidder. Two recent purchases, one by a Mr Tanaka, who failed to pick up Rose here," I gestured towards her, "And the resort owner, Greg Daniels, who misplaced twenty million dollars last year. These men, and the others, who you can find with the information that will accompany this video are violent, terrible slave owners. Greg Daniels himself was torturing his slave when I rescued her earlier today.

"At this stage, I should mention, the incident with the four men shot in a burned out Mercedes, was conducted by myself. Those men were sent out to pick up a replacement slave for Mr Tanaka. That slave was Tina, here," I gestured towards the smaller brunette." I killed them in the process of freeing a sex slave. Between these three incidents, I drew attention to myself and they tracked down where we have been hiding."

With that, I picked up the laptop and panned it around the room at all the dead bodies. It even caught a glimpse of Claire as she came downstairs.

"These men," I started as I placed the laptop back on the bench," were sent here today to kill me and take back their slaves. A doctor Claire Brown, who went missing six years ago, along with two more rescued slaves, helped me fight them off in self defense. Claire Brown herself was kept captive in the location, chained to a bed, where these girls were being kept.

"Slavery, kidnapping, murder, by the thousands. Read the files, look at the photos, understand the horrors these people have commited. And understand this. To all the owners of slaves in this country... I'm coming for you..."

With a snarl, I reached over and hit stop on the video. I sat and watched it play through, to make sure it got everything. It wasn't pretty, but it painted a clear picture.

"Thank you, Kye," Claire said as the video ended.

"Come on. I need you to download the finance stuff so we have names. Then we need to drop both of these over to Lori and get her to upload everything to every media outlet she can."

Claire just nodded and pulled out her phone. I just shook my head as she connected it to the laptop and got the information I needed.

It was an hour later, I was stuffed in the back seat. Rose was beside me, pressed against my shoulder. Tina sat in her lap, with Joan on the far side. Heidi was sitting in the passenger seat and Claire was handing the laptops to Lori who came running as we drove down towards them. I saw the expression on Lori's face drop as words were said, but she nodded and took the laptops. She said something firmly to Claire, who nodded and headed back to the car.

"Lori says to head west and camp for a couple days. She's gonna find us somewhere to stay. When we're ready, we're to use the beacon and they'll pick us up."

I just nodded. "Better do as she says. That woman scares me..."

12