Rosemary Confides to Jim

Story Info
Rosemary confides to Jim who the father of her baby is...
2.8k words
3.92
13.6k
15
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers

"Hello," Rosemary cradled the phone with her shoulder as she put the baby's food on his highchair tray.

"Good morning, beautiful," came the voice on the phone.

"Oh, I wondered if you'd call," she responded, knowing that it was their friend Jim on the phone.

"How could I pass up your invitation to call after all those hot kisses last night," Jim chuckled.

Rosemary's mind went back to the whirlwind of last night. The three couples; Rosemary and John, Jim and Faith, and Barb and Don had gotten quite wasted at the Newcomers Club party and then had gone back to Faith and Jim's house for a nightcap.

At one point Faith put on some slow dance music and turned the lights off so the only light came in through the windows from the full moon. Faith and John danced into a corner and were kissing passionately and from what Rosemary could tell there seemed to be some touchy-feely going on.

Barb was talking Jim's ear off (she was good at that) while Don was kissing Rosemary while trying to maneuver her toward the couch. As he backed her into the couch Rosemary sat down hard causing her short skirt to ride up and disclose the lack of panties and her nicely trimmed bush. That sight was not lost on Jim as he sat down on the other side of her and tried to steer the conversation away from what Don was saying.

Finding herself without anyone to talk to Barb headed to the kitchen saying, "I'm going for another drink if anyone cares."

"I'll have one," said Don as he headed to the kitchen as well, obviously seeing that Jim had won the battle for Rosemary's attention.

Jim was a good kisser and Rosemary's pussy was soon wet from the kisses and his hands roaming over her body and rubbing her breasts and nipples through her thin dress. It was a hot summer night and Rosemary had worn a short thin sundress with nothing on underneath. Little had she known when she got dressed how convenient her attire would be for this late night party.

Rosemary had just spread her thighs as Jim's hand caressed her smooth skin when Don came into the room and announced loudly, "Hey everyone, tomorrow's a work day, we need to get out of here."

Rosemary reluctantly closed her legs and straightened her dress as Don also turned the lights back on. Looking over at John and Faith, Rosemary saw Faith buttoning up her blouse. She also saw that John appeared to adjusting his pants although Rosemary knew that his small dick hardly ever needed adjusting even when hard. And it certainly wasn't as big as what she had felt growing in Jim's pants.

"Sorry to break up the party but since we came together, we need to collect Rosemary and John and head home," said Barb as she took Don's hand and headed toward the door.

John and Faith followed them outside where they had a quick kiss goodbye. John then proceeded to get into the back seat of Don's car.

Before going out the door, Rosemary put her arms around Jim's neck and gave him a passionate kiss goodnight. She could feel the large bulge in his pants as he pulled her to him. He pulled her to him with one hand on her butt while he eased the other hand between her thighs and gently rubbed her clit.

"Hmmm, I don't think we have time for that now but call me tomorrow," Rosemary murmured as they broke the kiss and Rosemary hurried to the car.

Coming back to the present and Jim's phone call, Rosemary responded, "Yeah, it's too back the party poopers had to break things up just as they were starting to get interesting."

"I'll say," said Jim. "I'm afraid that Don really wanted you and then Barb was miffed that no one other than her husband wanted her."

"Well, it looked like Faith and my husband really hit it off," Rosemary continued.

"Yeah, John really seemed to be into those tiny A-cup titties of hers," said Jim.

"Maybe that was to go with his tiny dick!" laughed Rosemary.

"So your husband is not hung so well?" asked Jim.

"No, I learned to deal with that in college after I found out the difference in cocks. I do love him and he provides well so I've learned to find alternatives," she explained.

Taking that as a cue, Jim said, "Well why don't I stop by your house and continue what we started last night."

"Sounds like fun but how will I explain your car to the neighbors?" Rosemary asked.

"Hey, I'm a photographer," Jim reminded her. "You and John did say you wanted some family photos taken so I'm just over making a sales call and giving you a quote."

"Hmmm, I guess that would work," Rosemary said. "Give me an hour to get the baby down for his nap and then stop by."

"OK, I'll see you shortly," Jim responded as they finished their call.

Rosemary hurriedly finished the baby's lunch and took him into his room and into the crib.

"Please sleep well, little one. Mommy's gonna get herself laid," she exclaimed cheerily.

Jumping quickly into the shower she washed her hair and trimmed a little around her pussy. Pulling on one of John's dress shirts, she quickly dried her hair.

"I guess since I won't be having my clothes on long so this shirt should do," she mused thoughtfully just as the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, she found Jim standing there grinning with his camera in one hand and his order book in the other.

"Did milady want to order some photos?" he asked playfully.

"Well, milady might want to order some photos after she takes care of some unfinished business," she retorted teasingly. "Come in the door so we can take up where we left off last night."

Jim wasted no time in opening the screen door and coming in. He quickly put his camera and order book on a nearby table and took Rosemary in his arms. At almost six feet tall he lifted her off her feet to kiss her, holding her under her butt with both hands as he did so. As they kissed he carried her into the nearby living room and gently sat her down on the couch. Sitting beside her their tongues intertwined as they kissed passionately. Wasting no time Jim pushed the shirt off her leaving her completely naked. Their kissing continued as Jim kneaded her breasts and pinched her hard nipples.

Rosemary's breathing was ragged as she felt the familiar warmth flowing through her pussy and outward into her body. Jim's hands moved further down and stroked her thighs. Rosemary's body convulsed as Jim's finger found her clit.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good," she exclaimed as she spread her legs.

"I think this is where we left off last night," Jim laughed as he continued gently caressing her clit.

Rosemary could feel her juices starting to flow as Jim continued his caresses. Wanting more, the young wife pushed her hips up to put more pressure on her clit.

"Ohhh, please put your finger in me," she moaned as she felt a heat like molten lava spreading through her.

As Jim gently started pushing his finger into her pussy, Rosemary kept pushing her hips up to gain more penetration. Sensing her need Jim quickly pushed his finger deeply into her pussy, expertly finding her g-spot.

"Ohhh fuck," she exclaimed when Jim tapped her g-spot, while thinking to herself, "Jim's finger is bigger than John's cock. I can't wait to feel his cock in me."

Jim pushed his finger rapidly in and out of Rosemary's pussy as he felt her juices start to flow onto his hand.

"I can't believe I've waited so long to hit this," he thought, "she is so horny... and so gorgeous. Too bad John can't take better care of her."

With Rosemary squirming under his incessant assault with his finger, Jim kissed her passionately while probing her mouth with his tongue. She responded with a constant series of passionate groans.

"Oh Jim, I'm going to cum," she screamed, "this feels so fucking good... kiss my breasts, kiss my breasts."

Moving down to her chest Jim sucked hard on her nipples, alternating between her two orbs of alabaster perfection. He sucked on them and allowed his teeth to gently graze the nipples.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," she screamed again, pushing her pelvis hard against his hand and probing finger, "can't stop, can't stop, ohhhh fuck."

Jim's hand and the couch under her were soaked as Rosemary continued to groan and push her pulsing pussy into his hand.

"Oh my god, I love you," she exclaimed passionately, pulling his head off her breasts and kissing him deeply. "How have I lived without this?"

"Well, now you won't have to. I'll be at my ladies beck and call. After all, a good photographer is always available for his client's affairs." he chuckled at his own witticism.

Rosemary rolled over on the couch and gazed lovingly into his eyes, "Now it's time for you to take me to the bedroom for a proper fucking. I want to get your clothes off and savor that big cock I see bulging in your pants."

Rosemary got up from the couch, grabbed Jim's hand and pulled him down the short hall to the master bedroom. As they entered the room, she wasted no time in unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off.

"Ummm, nice," she said as she ran her hands over his chest and well-developed shoulders.

Jim pulled her naked body against his. They kissed passionately as Rosemary unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. Breaking the kiss she knelt and pulled his boxers down allowing his cock to spring free.

"Oh my god," she said enthusiastically as she looked at his engorged 10 inch cock.

She pushed his pants and boxers down allowing him to kick them free. With both hands she cupped his balls and started gently licking the head of his cock. Slowly she began to suck more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh baby, your mouth feels so nice," Jim complimented her as she sucked all 10 inches into her mouth. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Let's just say I was very popular at frat parties in college," she laughed as she continued sucking up and down on Jim's engorged penis.

Rosemary would suck all of his cock down her throat and then as she pulled back she would lightly caress it with her left hand while lightly stroking his perineum with her right. Moving her right hand to cup his balls, she could tell that he was close to orgasm.

Sucking all of him into her throat she squeezed his balls while pushing her other index finger into his ass.

"Oh fuck," he shouted as he started pumping copious amounts of semen down her throat.

Rosemary held on as wave after wave of cum spurted into her throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could to keep up with the deluge. When she felt the pulsing stop she quickly pulled him out so she could breath.

"Oh wow, I thought you'd never stop," she exclaimed. "I hope you saved some for my pussy. I'm very fertile right now and I'd love to make a baby with you."

"Aren't you afraid John will work out that it's not his?" Jim asked incredulously.

"No, I let him stick his little pee pee in me occasionally and when it dribbles I tell him how great it feels," she laughed.

"Well, you have a baby so he obviously got you pregnant one time," Jim responded.

"Well, he thinks so, but..." she paused, "John's brother is really the father. Please don't tell anyone."

"That is crazy. How'd that happen?" Jim asked.

"The day after we got back from our honeymoon, his brother stopped over. I was ovulating and boom, I was pregnant. In case you're wondering, we'd been lovers since my second date with John."

"I'm surprised John hasn't caught on by now," Jim commented.

"Oh, he's too busy wearing my panties when I'm at work that would never occur to him," she laughed again.

"Whattt?" Jim sputtered. "You don't mean John's a crossdresser?"

"Yes, and since he doesn't have much to hide down there it's pretty easy for him."

She continued. "But let's stop talking about John and talk about how you're going to put that big hunk of meat in my wet pussy and give me a baby."

As Rosemary closed the door she said, "Don't want to wake the little one up with the sounds of our fucking," she laughed as she hopped on the bed and spread her legs.

Kneeling between her legs Jim spread her pussy lips and licked her juicy nectar already flowing from her.

In spite of having just cum, Jim was rock hard again as he contemplated fucking John's wife.

"Ohhh God, lick my pussy, your tongue feels so hot," Rosemary begged as she spread her legs wider. "I am so in need of this. I haven't been fucked properly in a month, since the builders finished the patio."

Hearing what a slut Rosemary was, Jim took one last lick of her pussy and lined his pulsing cock up with her well trimmed bush and dripping pussy. Knowing how wet she was he plunged the full 10 inches into her.

"Oh fuck," she screamed, "You are so big."

Jim pulled back out and teased her clit with the head of his cock before plunging once more into her steamy pussy. Rosemary wrapped her legs around Jim's back and held him tightly as his cock pulsed in her. Pushing back against her legs, Jim pulled his cock almost all the way out of her and then plunged back on.

"Oh shit, shit, shit," she screamed, "I'm going to cum."

And with that Jim felt her pussy contract tightly around his cock as she convulsed in orgasmic bliss. The contractions and warmth of her pussy brought Jim to the edge and he ejaculated, throbbing in the depths of her cunt.

They stayed locked in throbbing ecstasy for a long time as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Oh Jim, I love you so much. I think there's a good chance I'll have your baby in nine months." Rosemary gushed as their juices seeped slowly out of her pussy as Jim's cock continued to throb in her womb.

"What about the contractors? How will you know it wasn't one of them that makes you pregnant?" Jim asked.

"Oh, those guys. They were just for fun to get me off until I seduced you. I made them wear condoms so if I get pregnant, it's definitely you! I've wanted you to fuck me since we first met." she declared knowingly.

"Well, what about John?" Jim asked, remembering her remark about letting John fuck her occasionally.

"Well, we've been married for 2 years and it hasn't happened yet," she laughed, "His little prick hardly gets deep enough and I never orgasm with him so the odds are definitely not in his favor."

"You have the biggest cock I've ever had. I'm going to need a steady diet of that so plan on finding excuses to be over here -- often!" Rosemary continued.

Rosemary's talk was turning Jim on again and he felt his cock begin to swell in her warm wet pussy. Pushing her legs up in the air he began to plow her pussy again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," screamed Rosemary as she felt another orgasm building, "OHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck, you are so good! I want this to go on forever!"

Lifting Ann's right leg, Jim quickly flipped her over and pulled her to her knees so he was now fucking her from the rear. Reaching under her, he quickly found her clit and began to rub it with his finger.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," Rosemary screamed again as her juices profusely ran down her leg.

Jim rubbed his other hand in the juices running down Rosemary's thighs. Once his hand was sufficiently lubricated he positioned his middle finger over Rosemary's ass and slowly inserted it into her tight ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Rosemary screamed as her pussy convulsed around Jim's hard cock as he continued to pound her while simultaneously fucking her ass with his finger.

Rosemary finally fell exhausted onto the bed as she slipped off Jim's still rock hard cock. Bending down, Jim kissed her hard on the mouth as her ragged breathing continued.

Finally catching her breath, Rosemary looked lovingly into Jim's eyes and said, "I can't wait to be pregnant with your baby."

"And I can't believe what I've been missing," she said as she stroked Jim's still hard cock, "don't you ever get soft?"

"Not when I'm turned on by a sexy woman," he responded, "especially one that's married to someone else. That's a real turn on for me -- knowing that once a woman has been fucked by me, she'll never be satisfied with her husband."

"Well, I wasn't satisfied by him before but now maybe I'll only need you," she answered and then giggled, "except when you're not available I might need someone else."

Joancdnj
Joancdnj
57 Followers