Rosemary for Remembrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For two months Rob slept in the spare room. As a family we had planned to go camping with the kids at my parent's property over Christmas. I did not want to explain to my parents or siblings that my marriage was in trouble so I agreed however I told Rob that I would sleep in my own sleeping bag and not zip ours together like we usually did.

My mother pulled me aside a few days after we arrived and asked me what was wrong. I told her it had been a rough year and Rob and I were exhausted.

"Rosie," My mother being the only person who still called me my childhood name, "He placed his hand on your shoulder and you flinched."

I told Mum most of it. She insisted the twins stay with them for a few weeks to give Rob and I time to sort things out. I told her I did not think it was that easy.

After Rob and I kissed the kids goodbye and told them to be good for their Grandparents and their Uncle and Aunt and cousins, I climbed in the car next to him.

"Rose," Rob said placing his fingers over mine as he turned the key in the ignition, "I have planned an adventure for the next few days to show you how much you mean to me."

I smiled. I knew Rob was trying and I had frozen him out of the last few months. Counselling was going well and we were both discovering things about each other that were new to us. Instead of turning towards home when we hit the highway, Rob drove west.

A few hours later we pulled into the town in which we had first met.

"Tonight we're staying upstairs at the pub in a twin room." Rob told me turning off the ignition. I did something I hadn't done in a while and leant over and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. As we checked in Rob confirmed that yes, we needed twin beds. The proprietor, who did not know us from over 18 years before, smiled and gave Rob the keys. He made a booking for dinner in the bistro that evening.

The room was very basic with two single wrought iron beds on either wall. They both creaked and we laughed as we sat on our beds and jumped up and down. There was a basin in the room, but the bathroom was down the hall. Rob suggested he shower first before dinner and grabbed his washbag and a change of clothes and left. I spent the time gathering my things.

I opened my bag to find a plastic bag on top folded neatly. It was closed with cello-tape and a note in my mother's handwriting that simply said 'Have fun! x' I laughed as I opened it. It held a similar nightdress to the one I had worn on my wedding night, but instead of being virginal white it was black. I did notice however it was closer to my size than the huge one I had worn all those years ago. I folded it back into the bag and placed it back in my bag.

The shower was divine. I stood under it for several minutes although I was conscious of the water restrictions in the town after the drought. I put on a strappy sun dress. I knew it revealed far too much cleavage on me, but I also thought I must have packed it to be worn.

"Wow!" Was all Rob said smiling at me as I walked back into our room.

Dinner was nice enough. We laughed about our first meeting and wondered where a lot of the people were we had drunk with that evening. We had both lost touch with most of them. After dinner we went for a walk around town holding hands. We walked past the site of my old cottage which was now newer houses. We walked past Rob's old office which now lay vacant and Rob told me for the first time that he had noticed me walk past several times from the school and had asked his manager who was married to another schoolteacher to arrange drinks. This was all news to me.

A garden where Rob had picked a daisy from and tucked behind my ear as we were courting was next on his tour and again, he picked a daisy and placed it behind my ear. We held hands as we walked back to the pub. Walking into our room, Rob turned to me and kissed me. It was gentle and tender. He told me he was going to go and get ready for bed in the bathroom.

I decided Mum might have been on the right track so took the bag with the new nightgown to the bathroom. The gown fitted my waist and hips well, but my breasts were rolling over the top. I grabbed my toiletry bag and my day clothes and held them to my chest hoping no one would see me in the corridor.

Rob's jaw dropped as I put my clothes and bag down. "Mum put this in my bag thinking it might help!" I laughed. Rob walked over to me and started kissing me. It was like we were courting again and making out on the couch, except this time we were standing between twin beds in an old room in a pub. Rob made no attempt to fondle my breasts or run his hands anywhere except either side of my face. I could feel his erection pressing against me through his pyjama bottoms and I felt more turned on than I had in months.

Eventually the kisses slowed and Rob told me that we both needed sleep. Rob made no attempt to seduce me and although I was sorely tempted I retreated to my single bed, horny as all hell. About a few minutes I started giggling. "Rob, I don't know how I did it when we were courting, but I can't sleep in this state knowing you are in the same room."

Rob was silent and I was scared he was asleep. I heard his bed creak. "Um, Rose, I've been stroking myself over here since we climbed into bed thinking of you."

My bed creaked as I sat then stood up and my footsteps echoed on the timber floor. I was not wearing any knickers and simply knelt either side of my husband and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. We both moaned and the squeaking of the bed could probably be heard around the town, but we both knew what we wanted I climaxed hard around Rob's cock and he was not far behind me. I rolled off and we lay together in the single bed until dawn.

Rob had booked a lovely bed and breakfast for the next few nights and we talked, and we fucked like newlyweds. Our conversations were productive. Rob wanted me to come with him on his June conference and I said I would check with Lachlan.

We collected the kids and Mum was thrilled that we were again holding hands. Rob thanked her for her gift and Mum gave him a wink.

I started as teacher-librarian and took to it as a duck to water. Lachlan agreed to my time off in June and we had a week away together at a golf course somewhere for an accountant's conference. I was able to read and knit so it wasn't as boring as it might have been for other wives. At the dinner, I immediately worked out who was Ashley and I could see how she could have seduced my husband. I had been shopping and bought a dress I would never normally wear. I knew it was sexy and I felt sexy in it. When I first put it on it was not on for long as Rob ripped it off and we fucked straight before the dinner.

As we danced, I could feel Rob pressing against me ready for more. At one stage Ashley sidled up to us and said to Rob that he didn't seem to care to be dancing with another woman at this conference and asked what his wife might think.

"I don't mind at all Ashley," I replied as I ground myself against Rob, "I've already got his cum dripping down my leg and there will be plenty more before morning."

Rob was aghast and asked me where the new me had come from. I told him later that the satisfaction I had as a working member of society made me feel more of a woman and thus, I could give more to him. He did not complain.

Our lives ebbed and flowed, and we appeared to be back on track as a couple. Rob did not go to the October conference and he went alone to the one the following June. When he came home we had amazing sex and he promised me he had not strayed, nor been tempted. It was only now, two years down the track that I asked the question that had been troubling me since Rob confessed.

"Rob, did Ashley feel different to me?" I asked as we lay in post coital bliss.

"Where did this come from?" He asked

Rob tried to explain that she felt just like me. I went back and asked about his university girlfriends and Rob tried to tell me he couldn't remember what they felt like. I told him that he was the only man I'd ever been with and wondered what it felt like to be with someone else. This did lead to some mild roleplay between us where occasionally we would approach the other doing the dishes and say for instance, "Hi, I'm Jennifer I don't believe we've met but I'm here to fuck your brains out!"

Rob would pretend to be Marcel or Adrian or Andy or Mike and I would pretend I was fucking a different cock. It was all pretty innocent. One evening though after a few drinks I said my name was Ashley. I never knew before this just how much anger Rob had towards the woman who had seduced him and as he pounded me Rob was saying things such as "See, you can take my cock and be satisfied like my wife" and "I'm going to make you not be able to walk for days and then you tell me I'm too small." I thought of stopping it, but I also liked this aggressive side of Rob.

The following morning Rob apologised. I said it was silly of me to use that name. We never talked of it again.

The annual teacher-librarian conference always seemed to coincide with the twins birthday and I had always told Lachlan that I could not be away from my kids on their birthday. Early the following year though, Lachlan came to me in the library and told me the conference had been pushed back a month and he would appreciate if I could attend. He even offered to talk to Rob for me however I reminded him that I could fight my own battles. Lachlan smiled knowing exactly what Rob was like.

I ordered pizza for dinner and Rob immediately knew something was up as we hardly ever ordered in. I told him that Lachlan had asked that I go to the Teacher-Librarian conference that year and that it didn't clash with the twin's birthday. Rob kissed me on the head and told me that of course I could go. I confirmed it with him that night in bed and again he told me it was fine. I gave him a blowjob to remember and he told me that perhaps I couldn't go if it meant missing them for a week!

The conference was a Monday to Friday event in a gorgeous area in the Blue Mountains. Rob suggested that as an early birthday present for me, I should spend the weekend before there an explore the shops and whatever else there was to offer. I looked online and found a charming guesthouse that looked perfect for me. It was run by Mrs Crockwell and she showed her guest wing complete with library and 4 footed cast-iron bathtub. I'm not sure if it was the library or the bath that won me over. I rang Mrs Crockwell and booked myself in.

I had to fly to Sydney and then catch the train to the hills. It was going to be a long day's travel. Rob surprised me by taking the morning off and driving the twins to school and then coming back to take me to the airport. We kissed like we were courting and I told Rob I wished we had a few minutes for a quickie, but he told me that I would have to wait until I returned in a week and he would be waiting for me.

Mrs Crockwell had sounded delightful on the phone. She talked and talked and told me that she was a widow and her children were all grown so she decided to turn some old rooms into a guest room. I had told her I was catching the train and she told me she would collect me from the railway station at an agreed time. My main concern was whether or not she would talk all weekend.

I disembarked at the station with several other people. I looked out for an older distinguished lady and there were none about. I stood outside and checked the email confirmation on my phone. I was scrolling through when I heard a man's voice, "Mrs Reid?"

I tuned to face the most handsome creature I had ever laid eyes on.

He held out his hand, "Hi I'm Anton Crockwell, my aunt has had a stroke and my mother has gone to be with her and she asked me to take care of you this weekend."

I managed to introduce myself then reminded myself that this man was at least ten years younger than me. Sure, he was tall and looked to have amazing muscle definition on his chest. He had the most piercing blue eyes and blond curly hair that managed to just float on his head. The linen shirt he was wearing was rolled up to the elbows exposing a sleeve tattoo.

Anton took my case and we walked towards an old Jaguar. I have always loved old cars. Anton explained it was his late fathers. I asked if Anton lived locally and he told me he was a doctor down in Sydney.

We arrived at the home and it was every bit as beautiful as on the website.

"Mrs Reid," Anton started.

"Anton, please call me Rosie" I smiled as I tried to take in his eyes. I had no idea where the childhood name had come from, but subconsciously I knew I was not going to be Rose this weekend.

"Rosie," Anton smiled as he said my name, "Your package comes with dinner each night and although I am not up to my mother's standard, I was planning on poaching some fish in butter and serving it with charred vegetables tonight. You do eat fish?"

I told him it sounded lovely. Anton showed me to my suite. I walked slowly past all the bookcases.

"Ah, I see another book nerd! I will pull some of my favourites for you if you like," Anton offered.

"That sounds wonderful," I replied with a smile.

My suite was stunning. The four-poster bed seemed so romantic and the bathroom was so spacious compared to my small ensuite at home. I told Anton I would run a bath before dinner.

It was a glorious soak. I thought back to Rob and I kissing this morning and started rolling my breasts between my fingers. I thought of Rob kissing them and kneading them and the way he would run his tongue over them. I reached down and started fondling my clitoris. I hardly ever masturbated. I knew now however that I needed release. As I was inserted two fingers inside of me and rubbing my nub with my other hand two faces were in my mind. My husband, and the younger man who had driven me from the station. I started wondering what sort of lover Anton was and came imagining his cock pounding me.

Immediately I felt guilty. Rob had changed so much since his infidelity and I was happy in my marriage. I tried to pull the plug, but I could not get it to budge. I figured I'd tell Anton over dinner. I changed into a pair of jeans and a light sweater I had knitted myself the previous year. I dried my hair and instead of pulling it up like I usually did I left it loose around my shoulders.

I could smell something amazing as I walked into the dining area. Anton appeared and offered me a glass of wine. It was delicious and obviously a wine of quality. Anton had only set one place at the table and I asked where he was eating.

"I thought you might find it strange eating dinner with a man who's not your husband," Anton replied.

"Anton," I laughed, "I'm almost old enough to be your mother! Please join me- I'd appreciate the conversation."

Anton set another place at the table opposite me and lit the candles in the candelabra. Through the Dining Room windows we could see the light growing dimmer. The candlelight soon took over the room and Anton appeared with two plates. I told Anton over dinner that the food was every bit as good as I had ever eaten in a restaurant, however Anton joked that I hadn't been out enough. I laughed and thought that perhaps he was right. I did live in the country and our fine dining restaurant options were limited.

"Mum left a serve of chocolate mousse for you," Anton told me as he cleared away our dishes.

He brought it out. I had told him to split it so he could have some and he refused saying it would take away the beauty of his mother's presentation. It was indeed beautiful piped into a chocolate shell surrounded by fresh raspberries. I tried it and moaned, "Wow, Anton, this is orgasmic!"

Anton smiled and his eyes lit up, "Rosie, you do need to get out more!"

I laughed and offered for him to try some. I put some on a spoon and held it to his mouth. Our gaze did not break as he licked it from the spoon. "Mmm... it is very beautiful."

Blushing, I realised I had crossed a line and put the spoon down.

"Um, Anton, I couldn't get the plug out of the bath before- could you have a look at it please?"

Anton raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"Oh no, it's true" I stuttered wondering if he thought I was using this to draw him to my room.

Anton took another spoon of the chocolate mousse by himself and simply said, "It is very good, isn't it?"

I tried not to read too much into his question. There was something about his presence that unnerved me. I knew I found him attractive and I had masturbated wondering what he was like as a lover.

A pot of coffee was produced and even though I hardly ever drink coffee at night I enjoyed sipping on this cup. We sat in silence at the table still. After a while Anton simply said, "I'm 34 you know."

I pretended to ignore his comment and continued to sip my coffee. As I drained my cup several minutes later, I replied, "I've had my 40th birthday."

Anton started giggling. I joined in. "I don't think I am old enough to be your mother!" I laughed.

Anton was serious again, "My wife would have turned 40 next year."

"Would have?" I enquired.

Anton explained that she had died six years previously from cancer. I placed my hand on his and offered my sincere condolences.

"I don't know why I said that," Anton replied, "But you remind me of her."

I was able to get Anton to open up about his dead wife. Mel had been a nurse and a good one from how he described her. He had chased her from the first time he met her, and it took him a year to get her to go on a date. From there though they were inseparable. She had ignored her ongoing tiredness and aches and Anton thought at last she was pregnant, however the scan showed advanced ovarian cancer and not a foetus.

Throughout all of this Anton did not cry. We sat for a while in silence. Eventually I told Anton I had to go and call my family and he told me he would be through shortly to fix the bath.

I called Rob and spoke first with the kids. They'd had a great day. Robbie was more talkative than Lizzie, but that was not unusual. They both made me laugh and I told them I'd speak to them again later. Rob was chirpy until he started asking about Mrs Crockwell. He went quiet when I explained that she had had to rush to look after her sick sister and her son was hosting me.

"Rob, are you there?" I prodded after a few seconds.

"And what is this son like?" Rob asked in a taciturn tone.

"He's pleasant enough I suppose," I replied, "I mean he picked me up from the station and we've had a meal together."

"You ate a meal with another man?"

I could sense Rob's anger building.

"Honey, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm almost old enough to be his mother. He's nice enough and a lovely host, but I don't know why you are getting so animated about this?"

"I'd like you to find alternative accommodation, Rosemary," Rob stated.

He never used my full name unless he was angry with me. I was getting angry too. This was my weekend away from it all and Rob wanted to ruin it.

"No, Robert, I will not. You have nothing to worry about. I am not about to get so drunk that I don't notice him fucking me in the middle of the night." And I hung up. I turned my phone off and sat on the edge of my bed and cried.

There was a tap at my door. I wiped my eyes on my sleeves and opened it.

"Mademoiselle, I have brought your after-dinner port and chocolates," Anton did a sweeping motion with his arm at my door and made me laugh. It was fairly obvious that I had been crying. I took the port and drowned it as if it were a shot glass.

"Was your call home that bad?" Anton enquired.

I told Anton that Rob had demanded I find alternative accommodation as he did not think it was appropriate that I was staying at a guesthouse with another man.