Rosemary for Remembrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I almost wished I told him your mum had talked my ear off all evening and I had retreated to get away from her, but I am a hopeless liar," I told my host.

Anton leant in for a hug. He was easy to hug and I was right, he had amazing muscles under that shirt. It was, however, a very innocent hug. Neither of us leant in with our whole bodies despite me yearning to.

"Rosie, let me see the bath!" Anton suggested after we broke away. I apologised and said I didn't know what I had done. Anton was talking to me saying he thought it happened fairly regularly and sometimes it just needed a good tug when somehow, he slipped from the side of the tub and had fallen in.

I could not stop laughing. Soon Anton was laughing too. He splashed water at me and I held up a clean towel for him. He managed to dislodge the plug and the water was receding. He stepped out and kicked off his leather shoes. I hoped they were not ruined as they looked expensive. We were still laughing when I helped him off with his socks. Through his wet shirt I could see every chest and stomach muscle he obviously worked hard at getting. He started undoing the buttons and slipped it from his shoulders. I could not stop looking at him. He was gorgeous.

Eventually, I broke my gaze and told him I would grab a robe from my closet, having seen two when I went for my bath. I passed it through the almost closed door being careful not to look. I suggested Anton hang his wet clothes over the bath for the time being.

Anton came into my room from the bathroom wrapped in the robe usually reserved for guests. He looked amazing. I could see he was a lot hairier than Rob. His chest, arms and legs were covered in a blonde fuzz that I found quite attractive.

"I'm sorry for laughing so much," I offered as he came through the door, "But you tumbling into the bath was pretty amusing!"

Anton smiled again and pulled me in for another hug. This hug was not as innocent as our previous one however. Our bodies pressed together and I could feel all sorts of electricity flowing through my body.

"You're probably wanting to get to sleep," Anton offered as we broke away.

I told him truthfully that I was not tired, however as soon as I had said it I wished I hadn't. Anton told me he was planning on watching a movie and offered for me to join him. I don't know why I accepted. I had my knitting and reading I could have gone along with. There was a television in my room I could have watched.

Following Anton into the lounge I wondered if he was going to put more clothes on or sit in the robe. He suggested I look through the DVD collection and choose a title whilst he went and got ready. I assumed this meant he was going to change. He did not change. Instead he came back with a bowl of popcorn, the port decanter and two clean glasses. He flopped onto the couch next to me and asked what I had chosen. I had chosen one of my favourites 'Love Actually.'

We sat and watched it sitting next to each other, but with a bowl of popcorn between us. Occasionally we'd both reach for popcorn at the same time and our hands would touch. I looked over at one stage and saw Anton simply observing at me watching the screen. We gave each other a smile. In the part where Emma Thompson's character opens the Christmas gift from her husband and discovers it's not the gold necklace he gave his lover and cries tears welled in my eyes and started rolling down my cheeks. I wiped my eyes with my sleeves.

After the film ended Anton turned to me, "Rosie, I can see why your husband would be concerned with you staying in a beautiful, romantic house with another man because you are an incredibly beautiful woman."

I laughed as if to discredit his judgement, "No, Rob just remembers that he went to a conference and was seduced by a much younger woman and it almost ended our marriage."

I'm not sure how but Anton got me to open up about Rob's affair and how I really felt. I even opened up enough to tell him that the affair made me more jealous of my husband than angry. I explained to Anton that for some reason that now seemed absolutely stupid I had decided to save myself for my wedding night instead of testing other men before I married and I had come to realise that this was a regret in my life. I could not believe I was speaking freely like this to someone I had only just met.

Anton moved the popcorn and shuffled closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder drawing me closer to him. It felt amazing.

"Mel taught me the difference between sex and love," Anton offered after a silence. "Before her I'd had sex and quite a bit of it. For that whole year though when she made me wait, I was abstinent. I had my eyes on her and although others tried to chat me up I turned them down. On our first date I so wanted to rip Mel's clothes off and fuck her to kingdom come, but I knew that would be a mistake. I remember dropping her home and her asking me to come in for a drink and I gave her a tender kiss on the lips and told her I would pick her up the following day for brunch."

Anton went on to explain that he turned up for brunch with flowers, gerberas as he had discovered they were her favourite flower. After brunch they had walked through the Botanic Gardens together and lay on the ground and kissed for what seemed like hours. As they had travelled on the bus towards her unit, he had suggested that they catch up the following day and she had told him that she was planning on cooking him breakfast and she hoped he would only have to travel from the bedroom to the dining room for it.

"That first night with Mel was amazing. She liked it slow and long and then her pace would change. I just knew as I woke the following morning that this was so different to the short dalliances I was used to." Anton smiled at his reminiscences.

"What about after she died?" I asked.

"She made it clear I was not to mope or pine for her and made me promise that I would not feel guilty fucking around for a bit and she did hope that down the track I would find another someone special to spend my life with."

"And have you found someone?" I enquired

"Nah, not really."

I knew in my own mind I wanted Anton to say that he was sitting with her and that he knew I was married but my husband sounded like an idiot and my kids sounded like angels and he wanted me to leave my husband and become his wife, but I also recognised I was not living a romance novel.

"So you just fuck around then?" I suppose I said more as a rhetorical question.

"I am choosy," Anton laughed, "But the unasked and unanswered question is yes, I would fuck you in a heartbeat Rosie. You are incredibly sexy in your own naïve way."

I wondered if I was going to far or perhaps how far I was prepared to go. I was lying cuddling up to another man who had told me he would have sex with me. My hand moved and I found it sneaking inside Anton's bathrobe. I loved the feeling of the soft curls on his chest. I ran my hand over a nipple which elicited a "Now that's nice!" from my companion.

"How will I face Rob if I sleep with you?" I asked again not expecting a reply.

"He's bound to ring here tomorrow if your phone is still off," Anton stated, "I'd be happy to impersonate my mother as I used to when I was at school and tell him that I was home and all was good and my scallywag son had gone back to his partner to plan Gay Mardi Gras activities or something!"

I laughed. I knew I was a bad liar, but I also knew I was facing a once in a lifetime opportunity. If anyone asked, I would say that my hormones made me do it, but I was soon straddling Anton with our tongues waltzing in and out of each other's mouths. I undid the tie on his robe and almost gasped when I saw his manhood. It was almost twice as big as my husband. I was drawn to touching it. It felt so hot in my hand. Rob was circumcised, Anton was not. I slid off his lap to the floor and began to kiss up the sides as I did to my husband. I swirled my tongue over the tip and took him in my mouth. Rob barely made me gag as I took all of him in my mouth, but with Anton I had to use my hand on his shaft to stop myself from gagging.

"That's right, Rosie," Anton offered, "Work it with your hand as you suck, ooh yes, like that!"

I knew I needed Anton inside me so I stopped and looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust. "Rosie, keep going, I'll get hard again."

I did as I was commanded and it did not take long for Anton to shoot a load down my throat. It tasted different to Rob, almost sweeter. Anton pulled me up for a kiss. I offered to suck on a mint, but Anton told me he didn't care. I could feel he had deflated a bit, however at almost flaccid he was still larger than my husband.

Anton stood and lifted me to my feet. With his robe open he lifted me and carried me towards my bed.

"Um, Anton," I said on the way, "I don't have any condoms."

"I was a boy scout, Rosie, I'm always prepared."

Anton pulled down the doona covering the bed and lay me in the middle. I was still dressed. He removed my socks and kissed his way up my jeans. He continued to kiss up my sweater with his hands moving under it. He lifted it above my head and slid it off my arms. I was glad I had worn a nice bra. Anton focussed on kissing my breasts through the lace fabric and leant behind me with his hand to undo the clasp. He rolled the straps down my arms exposing my breasts.

The lust-filled looks returned. Anton showed a tenderness Rob often lacked with my breasts. He rolled the nipples between his fingers and kissed me all over. He then trailed his kisses to my waist and my jeans. He undid the button and slid down the zipper. He then peeled my jeans off my legs, taking my knickers with them. I could see Anton was excited again and I imagined he would simply get inside me, but he had other ideas.

After removing my jeans, he kissed up my legs reaching his goal. I tried to tell him that he didn't need to do that, but he shushed me and told me to lie back and enjoy. He kissed all around my labia and licked back again. His tongue then went under the folds of skin and he licked from my perineum to my clitoris. I was in heaven. I could feel myself thrashing on the bed and I gripped the sheets for dear life. I had never felt such excitement. Anton nibbled at my clitoris one second and the next had his tongue deep within me. After a while he pushed a finger inside me and resumed working on my clitoris. It was all too much and I felt my whole body spasm. Anton stayed down there kissing tenderly and I could still feel my muscles twitching.

Eventually he kissed his way back to my mouth and I tasted myself for the first time. I told him that that was the first time anyone had ever done that and he told me that Rob was really missing out as my pussy was so sweet. He could have told me anything by this stage and I would have believed him. Anton took a roll of condoms from his robe pocket and removed the robe. He told me we didn't have to do this if I didn't want to, but I knew there was no turning back.

"Anton, I need you inside me," I pleaded.

Anton rolled on the condom and lay on top of me. He told me to wrap my legs around his. This was new as with Rob, I simply lay there. I could feel the head against my entrance and Anton simply glided inside me. It felt so different to my husband. I could feel the end of his cock pressing against my cervix. It was not the most comfortable feeling, but it was different. I could feel an orgasm building again and I wondered what the simple act of wrapping my legs around my lover did for my pleasure. I made a note to try it again at home.

My climax was not as earth shattering as when Anton had been eating me, but it was still pleasant. We rolled over and I was now on top of my lover. I could now determine how deep or not he went. It felt amazing. I was able to rock and take him all the way out and then deep inside me again. Anton told me I was a natural. I had no idea where it was coming from, but I felt a climax building again. I rode Anton for all he was worth. I screamed as I felt the muscles clamp around his cock. I was almost spent and yet Anton was yet to cum.

Anton rolled me onto my hands and feet. Rob and I had tried doggy style early on, but he wasn't really long enough for it to be effective. Anton was totally different. He pounded me. He reached in front and grabbed my nipples and squeezed them so tightly that the pain went straight to my clitoris. I had never felt anything like it. He then reached for my clitoris and started encircling it with his finger. He was really pounding away like there was no tomorrow. I could feel myself building to another climax and heard myself yell "Yes Rob, like that!" as Anton emptied his load into the condom.

We snuggled together and drifted off to sleep. I slept surprisingly well. I woke in the morning and remembered the night before. I did not feel ashamed and I did not feel guilty. This did surprise me. I did feel Anton's amazing cock pressing against my back. Anton reached over me for another condom. I smiled. He rolled it on but kept me spooning him. He then positioned himself to enter me from behind with both of us lying sideways. He started kissing my back and my neck and my ears and reached around and found my clitoris. This was not as frenzied as the night before. It was a lot gentler and more delicate. I could feel myself building to an orgasm and it swept over me suddenly without warning. Anton kept going and before long I heard him grunt and freeze as he again came.

I rolled over to him and kissed him, "Good morning sex god!"

"Look who's talking!" he replied, "For someone who claims to have only had one partner, you were amazing, and your husband must be a great teacher!"

We showered together putting on the matching robes. We were in the kitchen cooking breakfast together when the telephone rang. Anton sounded just like his mother, it was uncanny. I could only hear half of the conversation:

"Oh Mr Reid, how lovely to hear your voice! I returned after dinner yesterday and the beautiful Rosemary spent the evening talking about you and your beautiful children! No, she's out in the garden having breakfast, I can go and get her if you like? Oh, ok then. My son? Oh no, he went home last night- he wanted to get back to his partner. I've tried to accept he is a homosexual, but I wish he'd find a lovely woman like your Rosemary. No, I'll tell her you called and remind her to switch on her phone."

We both laughed and although I expected to feel guilty I didn't. I recognised that Anton and I had a lustful session of sex. Parts of it were different to how my husband treated me, and parts were the same. He was bigger than Rob, but the orgasms as he fucked me were not that different to the ones I had making love to my husband. The main difference was when he ate me out- that was amazing, and I was not sure how I would get Rob to do that.

Anton's breakfast was just as good as his dinner had been. We did eat in the garden in our robes in the warm May sunshine.

"What are your plans today, Rosie?" Anton enquired.

I told him I was tempted to stay in bed all day with him, but I would like to look around a bit and see the sights. Anton agreed to be my guide. If anyone had seen us they would not have suspected anything. We did not hold hands in public and there were no public displays of affection. I may have rested my hand on Anton's crotch as we drove around, but apart from that there was nothing. This did mean however that after lunch Anton pulled me aside and told me he was so aroused he was either going to go and beat one off in a bathroom or we needed to get home.

I chose to go home, despite offering to blow him in a bathroom. He decided that it was too risky and he was probably right. When we arrived home it was fast and dirty on the couch. We both came simultaneously. I told him he had awoken a beast. We bathed together this time and had no trouble removing the plug when we finished. We dried each other and again put on the fluffy robes.

Anton cooked a delightful bowl of pasta for dinner and we again dined by candlelight. Rob found a canister of whipped cream and told me I was going to be dessert. I thought about calling my family but thought better of it. Anton again carried me to the guestroom, and we spent hours sucking and kissing and licking and fucking.

I woke on my final morning in the guesthouse to Anton lying on his back. I kissed my way down his body and felt him stir. I took his flaccid member in my lips and it was soon very erect. I sucked and licked and stroked and teased his cock until he spurted down my throat again. He rolled on his last condom and very tenderly made love to me. It was still just sex, but there was a tenderness. I yearned to tell Anton to remove the rubber barrier so I could feel him skin against skin, but I also recognised how dangerous this was.

Again we showered together and Anton watched me pack. He whipped us up a light brunch and we sat in the garden again. I thanked Anton for showing me a weekend of sex. I told him about my discoveries and that despite him being longer than my husband and therefore able to try a couple of different positions, my climaxes were not that different, except for when he was eating me out.

"I know I get off on not just the taste of a sweet pussy, but in also seeing how much it turns a woman on. I'm not sure how you are going to be able to explain that to your husband though."

I laughed.

I asked what hospital Anton worked at and he told me. It was merely a coincidence and I knew there were plenty of hospitals in Sydney, but I told him my baby sister, Lily Harrison had just started there as a physiotherapist and she was single having recently split from her partner of a few years.

"You remind me so much of my late wife it's not funny."

This was the first time I saw a tear in Anton's eye.

"It was just sex remember!" I reminded him.

We took our dishes to the kitchen and cleaned up. I helped Anton make the bed in the guestroom. There was no evidence of our weekend of passion at all. Anton did make me cry when he gave me a present. He told me he had found it the day before when we were out shopping. It was a sterling silver sprig of rosemary on a chain. He told me he thought it might have been something I could get away with buying myself and it was to remind us of our weekend together. "You know, Rosemary for remembrance."

We hugged and said our final farewells before I stepped into the back seat of the Jag. Anton was dropping me off at the conference venue and he did not want people assuming anything me turning up in the front seat. We drove in silence, however I did give him a kiss on the cheek as he handed me my bags.

I turned on my phone that evening and called my family. The kids were pleased to talk and Rob apologised when he got on the line.

"Oh, Rose, I am so sorry I doubted you. I acted like a fool and should have trusted you. Do you forgive me?"

This was my first test of not telling the total truth. "Honey, this was my first weekend in a while away from you and the kids and I spent the time getting to know myself better. I'm sorry I kept my phone off and I'm not sure I will ever listen to your 37 voicemail messages, but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, well I've only been away two nights and I miss you like crazy!"

None of this was a lie. The conference was really good. I managed to gather a lot of ideas to use back at home and ways of improving literacy rates across the year levels. The conference dinner was nothing like the accountant's conference I had been to with Rob. I spent the time networking and getting to know other teacher-librarians from across the country.

I caught the conference bus to the airport on Friday afternoon and was home shortly after dinner. The kids were still awake, and I read them a chapter from the book they had been reading and told them it was time for bed.