Rosemary the Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian simply nodded, sinking into his bed and blowing out the candles on his nightstand. Thomas led the slave out on her knees after the room plunged into darkness. He allowed her up on her feet once they had passed the doorway. He smelled her lust floating up from her crotch and his Master's cum on her breath. He led her to his room down the hall and pushed her in once he had the door open.

Lydia gasped when she entered. There was an oil lamp and a few candles illuminating the room. It revealed a young man strapped to a table, flat on his back. He was blindfolded and gagged, his semi-erect cock and balls circled by metal rings. He jerked his head at the noise of her entrance.

"Wonderful news Toby!" said Thomas, making Toby shudder at the sound. "Our gracious Master has given me use of three more holes to tease and pleasure you with as you ride my cock. I will be sure you get to have some time with each one of them!" He closed his door, a smile spreading on his face as fast as his trousers were falling to the floor.

As the Malone Manor darkened for the night, Rosemary slept and dreamed. She floated on clouds and drifted in pleasure. Her familiar collar was gone and she had shoes on her feet. She knew she had to be dreaming, she just had to be. She had not been allowed shoes since entering the orphanage. And she knew that collar was still on her. It had to be.

But in this dream, it was gone. So was the heavy metal belt that had kept her locked away for years. The heavy mittens were gone too. She tried touching herself and found there was nowhere off limits. She touched her pussy, tickling her clit and spreading open her moist slit. It wasn't enough though. She needed cock, too. Something to fill her mouth, something pushing its way into her pussy.

Her fingers probed, spreading herself open and plunging inside her. She imagined a cock in her mouth, just like Tony's or Brent's. Anything to suck on and fill her. She even wanted Martin's dick back inside her, hitting on that wonderful spot she didn't know existed until recently. She felt free and floated away on her cloud.

She reached her peak of pleasure and orgasmed, imagining the cock in her mouth spurting its hot sticky load down her throat. She sucked hard, knowing it was Tony giving her his bitter morning seed now. Her dream-self drifted on her cloud for a few moments longer. When she landed, her feet were bare again and she was surrounded by strangers. She felt like crying.

The Last Chance was suddenly around her, fingers probing and pinching at her all over again. Part of her wanted to run but she was not in control of her dream now. Instead, she pushed out her tits, eager to have them pinched and pulled. She spread her legs open for every offer of a finger inside her, desperate to have her clit flicked by anyone. Slaps and pinches on her ass moved her forward into the next eager sadist's reach.

Her hands were bound again, unable to protect herself. Her feet were bare once more, stepping carefully to find a free spot on the ground. Each moment of pain applied to her stirred up her passions, a new orgasm building. She ached for the pain mixed with the pleasure. She moved faster through the crowd, searching for her high again.

She had no voice here though. Each stranger tried harder and harder to make her cry out. Slaps and pinches became punches and bites. Each move she made brought her more pain. Each sound she tried to make brought her more reasons to run from the building sensations inside her. She hated the pain but could not deny the reactions her body was having to it. She needed the pain, she could not cum without it.

Her feet became agony again, those horrid points digging into the bottoms of her feet. She was bound and could not move. She thrust her pussy out into the world only to have it ignored then teased, over and over. Her denied orgasm causing her to hang from her throat on the pillory again, grinding her feet against the pressure points. If only just one person inspecting her would finger her all the way to cumming, she would be theirs forever.

The alley behind The Last Chance dissolved into darkness and she found her hands bound above her head, a collar tight on her throat. She was back on Martin's bed, hooded and stuck. She could hear the girls in his collection calling out "Tits! Feet! Ass! Pussy!" The more they screamed the more she realized it was all her own voice. She desperately wanted someone to touch her, even if it was with a cane.

Her wrists hurt suddenly and she woke, her arms above her head in the darkness. She was confused and it was totally dark, with no indication of where she was. 'Was it all a dream? I am still at the Lancaster's! I am back in my cell!' she thought. She moved her hands around in her hair, pulling a stick from it, thorns poking at her fingers. 'What is this?' she wondered. She did not remember Thomas placing the flower in her hair or her sale at The Last Chance. She laid her head back down on the mat and drew in slow breaths. Her nose told her first that this was not the Lancaster property.

The mat she lay on did not stink of sweat and tears. The flower scenting her hair could never have been on the Lancaster property. Her collar was missing as well as the mittens she would have been shackled into. The cursed short shirt she had to wear was missing. And all the noises were different. 'Where were the wet slaps and distant screams?' she thought.

Reaching out with a hand, she encountered wood, not metal, surrounding her. The space was small, the cotton mat she was laying on far cleaner than anything she had slept on for years. Slowly, her mind started to catch up to recent events. She had given up on life in that alley, begging to be bought by anyone who passed by. She had convinced herself that once she closed her eyes for the last time that night, it would be the last time of her life. She just knew she was going to be tossed over the prison wall to be torn apart by the convicts inside.

She was still trying to remember how she arrived in this small space with its soft bedding and its woody smell when she heard voices. She made automatic motions to press the short burlap shirt to her tits, but found she was just rubbing her nipples. The hard nubs welcomed the pressure and made her moist almost instantly but it also brought her back to reality. She was completely nude and unbound, for the first time in many years.

She sat in the darkness, touching herself lightly, enjoying the feeling of being able to pleasure herself. She was getting slick toying with her pussy, remembering all the times she had been forced to orgasm by others. The memory of being under the control of someone else made her pussy ache and her mouth water. She had been trained to submit to that control and could not even masturbate without fantasizing about it.

She had edged herself to another orgasm when she could hear a male voice speaking clearly. She held her hands still, one finger on her clit and the other pinching a nipple. She tried to freeze in place. Her mind started to wonder if she would be punished or praised for being caught in such a position. Her imagination went down both paths and she found them equally arousing.

"As I was just telling you, Becca. I had Rick stash the Lord's newest slave in here last night," Thomas said. "I knew this area is not in use right now. I also know you take your evenings early. I will not disturb you once you are off duty, just as I know you won't disturb me when I am taking my leisure."

"But hiding her up here in my domain Thomas?" a low pitched female voice sounded. "It's a good thing you found me before I found them hidden away up here. I would have whipped the entire staff! And you say Lydia auditioned last night and we lost Tina to re-training? What happened at that party Thomas?"

"I am not sure of all the details, Becca. I was out acquiring little Rosemary while Martin's birthday party raged," said Thomas as Rosemary heard him just outside. The heavy lock was removed and suddenly the door to the boxed bed opened, the hinges on the door creaking only slightly. Rosemary blinked at the sudden light, seeing the severe looking old man who bought her last night. Behind him stood a maid and beside him was a short, but wide, woman.

"Well well!" exclaimed Thomas. "I guess the orphanage had no idea what they were talking about, huh Rosemary?" He reached forward, quickly placing his hands on her. He pinched his fingers over hers, keeping her nipple trapped. His other hand pressed on her clit, nearly forcing her over the edge she had been seeking again.

"Now, Thomas, I know you like to find out how far you can push them but the bedding is still dry. Let's keep it that way please," the broad woman said, smelling the slave's lust. Rosemary was ashamed at the comment, knowing the orgasm she had in her dream was all too obvious to them. Thomas looked down at the blushing Rosemary, her eyes half closed and her mouth begging to be filled. Her hips bucked against his hand just a bit and she started to shiver. Thomas smiled at her orgasm.

"Please," barely escaped her lips as Thomas moved closer.

"Master will be very pleased with you, pretty thing," he whispered to her. He pulled her roughly out of the bed, making sure to stimulate her pussy. Her shaking orgasm on the floor caused the maid to grab at her crotch for a moment. She pulled her hand away quickly, hoping the moisture on her dress was not noticeable among all the stains. Thomas and the other woman simply smiled at the small girl cumming hard.

"She is lovely Thomas!" Becca nearly screamed. "If Master is not pleased with her, I will gladly find a place for her." Rosemary spread her legs open, furiously rubbing her clit. The orgasm she had been edging toward was fully engulfing her body now, Thomas's rough handling of her was the final step she needed to cum. Knowing she was being watched was fueling her orgasm, shame fighting exhibition. Her mind melted and she felt the incredible pressure to pee.

She started to leak but felt a shoe on her pussy and looked up at Thomas. The look in the man's eye said the consequence of continuing would be brutal. She shook, the need to pee fighting against the need to obey this man. She held it back but only barely. She stared into the cruelty he promised and held herself still, his wet shoe grinding on her.

He reached down and pulled her up by the same hand she had been pleasuring herself with. He held it close to her face. She took a deep breath through her nose as he pushed her moisture against her face. Then he smiled and let go. Turning on his heel, Thomas strode from the room with the maid hurrying after him.

"Good show, my lovely, but you had better keep up with him," Becca said to her and slapped her ass. Thomas was about to turn a corner and be out of view.

Rosemary ran, the air cold on her pussy, her bare feet slippery on the polished wooden floor. She followed behind the maid, hoping she was doing correctly. She was used to being led around by a leash and collar and was not accustomed to this level of freedom. The maid looked back at her a few times, Thomas, not at all. Her eyes scanned Rosemary, each time with a larger smile on the girl's face. 'What is she smiling for?' wondered Rosemary.

Thomas led them down the stairs from the second floor to the first floor of the Manor, kitchen sounds coming from the direction they were traveling. Rosemary could only guess at the purpose of the rooms on the other side of the house but not here. She was very familiar with these areas, having done many domestic chores at the orphanage. Girls destined to be slaves were always taught how to be domestics, to help increase their sale prices.

They stopped at the laundry area just before the kitchen, four girls and a male already in the room washing mounds of fabrics. Thomas stared at the maid and Rosemary felt there was some sort of unspoken conversation going on between them. The girl looked up at him and slowly unbuttoned her simple dress. It slid off her body and Rosemary got to have a good look at her. Someone had been rough with her recently, small round bruises evident on her body. And her ass was a bright red from a recent spanking. She tossed her dress into the laundry room where it was quickly moved into another pile by one of the slaves.

"Wait here. I will tell Cook where you have been and why you did not report for duty on time." Thomas strode away down the hall, leaving the maid and Rosemary alone.

Rosemary looked around, a bit scared. She was not used to this kind of treatment. She wore no collar. She could make a run for it. The maid, nude except for her own collar, did not seem likely to stop her if she tried. She had seen the front door, right at the end of the stairway. She took a step, just a single experiment, and the maid said a word that froze her in place. "Hunters."

The Hunters. They prowled the area constantly, always on the lookout for a runaway. There always were one or two a day. Slaves who refused to bend to the will of a new owner. Slaves who rebelled and fought. Hunters lived for the challenge of running one to ground and turning them in. Depending on who the owner is, the bounty paid for the return could be quite high. And for those slaves who were not claimed, the hunter got a percentage of the sale price at auction.

Rosemary felt she was being tested. She remembered how bad Lancaster Manor had been. And the orphanage. So far this place had been far nicer to her than any other. She stilled her feet. She would stay here and meet her new owner, Master Malone. She saw Thomas was returning, a smile upon his face.

"Come Lydia. I have explained the situation to Cook. Let's introduce Rosemary to the kitchen staff before she meets the Master. If you are lucky, she will be taking your place there soon." he said.

The leap in her step bothered Rosemary. The way she held herself higher at that statement, like she was something better than Rosemary, angered her. She fumed behind Lydia as they got closer to the kitchen. The smell of wood burning, of flour and spices, filled her nose. For a moment, she remembered that there is also rot and slop in the kitchen. But she had not eaten in over a day so the entire room smelled delicious.

"I asked each of you what had kept Lydia from returning to her duties this morning. Tell her what you told me," said Thomas. "Cook, what did you say was keeping Lydia?"

"I said the Master was whipping her pussy and that she got 10 strikes," said Cook, a smile on her face and in her voice.

"And you Lisa? What did you say was keeping Lydia?" he asked a dirty blonde girl with large breasts. Rosemary hated her for having such large tits.

"I said Master was caning her tits, 15 strikes," she said quietly, her eyes locked on Lydia.

"And you Heather?" said Thomas, his eyes boring into the last girl, her eyes downcast and her curly brown hair hiding her face.

"I said that he caned her feet and that she got 20 strikes," she said, unable to look at Lydia.

Lydia smiled at them, proud of the incorrect answers. She had sucked the Master's cock last night and had spent the morning with Thomas and his boy toy Toby. She could still taste the jizz of the men on her tongue, could still remember how their cocks felt in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth. She was still riding high on her freshly fucked feeling.

"And what did I say was the consequence if you were wrong? Cook?"

"You said that I could give her the punishment myself, Thomas. For being late."

Lydia snapped her head around to look at Cook. The smile on her face burned into Lydia. "And you two?" she heard Thomas ask while she stared at Cook. Rosemary stared at the scene, not understanding what was going on just yet.

"You told us that we could give it or take it," said Heather, still unable to look up.

Lydia looked hot daggers at the girl. Rosemary gasped, realizing now what just happened. Thomas was moving closer to Lydia. Hot tears were falling down her face now. She knew it was pointless to fight what was about to happen. When Thomas took her by the arm, she followed his pull to the side of the room where a familiar piece of furniture sat. Rosemary recognized the exam table, the leg braces ready to hold legs wide apart.

Lydia climbed onto the table, her tears rolling freely down her face now. "Now, now, Lydia, this is hardly the first time you have cried this morning. And this will be over much faster than our session," Thomas said to her. Cook walked to the table, a cat-o-nine tails swinging casually in her hand. "Be sure to count them out for Cook. You know she has a hard time keeping track."

Lydia nodded. She knew she had to be clear in her count and to call each strike out or Cook would start over. She had said 10 strikes to the pussy. Lydia knew she could take it. She had spent the past night being reamed in all her holes by Thomas and Toby and was still euphoric from it. She could take some strikes to her pussy from Cook.

The first hit took her by surprise. Cook had swung fast, a quick flip of her wrist. It was not the hardest strike she could have delivered but it struck Lydia cleanly on her clit and inner thighs. "ONE!" she screamed, her legs trying to close from the pain. She did an admirable job keeping her hands away. She would grab the edge of the table or sometimes her tits after a strike. She only flinched once and that was for the last one which landed perfectly on her clit.

Rosemary thought Lydia had lost count for a moment on her last hit but it was because Lydia was taking in a deep breath to scream "TEN" at the top of her lungs. Her pussy and inner thighs were a mass of red welts and Rosemary found herself crying silent tears for the girl. Thomas looked over at Lisa. "Give or take?" he asked.

Rosemary was confused for a moment. 'What does he mean, give or take?' she wondered. The large breasted woman quietly said "Give", trying to avoid looking at Lydia. The sobbing girl covered her tits, shaking her head back and forth.

Thomas looked at Heather. "Place your hands behind your head," he instructed her as he approached her. She looked at him in confusion for a moment. Then he started to unbutton her dress. The fear and sadness that ran across her face made Thomas smile just a bit. "I never said Lydia had to be the one who took all the punishments. There has to be consequences for being so wrong about the Master. He is actually less severe than you imagine."

Heather's eyes started to tear up as she held her hands behind her head while Thomas stripped her. It was just the simple dress keeping her from being nude but it was her only protection. Once that was gone, Rosemary could see her large nipples and mid-size breasts. She was almost jealous. Thomas stood next to Lisa for a moment and whispered something in her ear. She seemed to calm for a moment, her eyes locked forward. Rosemary saw one of his hands at her pussy and wondered if that is what was calming her.

Then Thomas handed a cane over to Lisa, a thin one made of small segments. "Fifteen strikes. If a strike does not make her cry out, it does not count. So be sure to strike well, Lisa." He stood behind Heather and smiled at Cook.

"I am so sorry," said Lisa to Heather. "I thought we were punishing Lydia."

"Silence!" commanded Thomas. "Give her your punishment or I will give it,"

Lisa quickly moved into position and readied her swing. She had been hit many times with a cane but had never been made to strike anyone before. She tried to repeat what she had seen and swung the cane level with the ground, directly at Heather's chest. It landed across both her nipples at once, a solid strike. Thomas grabbed Heather as she bent over screaming, his hands holding hers behind her head. She would not be allowed to block any strikes nor would she be allowed to soothe the pain.