Rosemary the Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Rosemary meets her new Master.
12.2k words
4.62
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. The setting is an alternate historical Great Britain. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.*

Rosemary meets Master Malone

Thomas looked down at the sleeping girl at his feet. She had been through quite an ordeal today. The carriage shifted as it passed over a bump in the road, making Rosemary reposition herself. He smiled as her tongue darted in and out of the ring gag and she moved to touch herself, one hand on her tits and the other drifting down to her pussy. He had no idea what she was dreaming but he was very amused and entertained by her actions.

They traveled for several minutes before arriving at Malone Manor on the opposite end of the city from the Lancaster property. Lord Malone did not like having close neighbors, favoring his privacy. Visitors were rare, but those who were invited to the estate relished their time at his home. Lord Malone took pride in his well trained staff and slaves, each one having a specific purpose on the property. Thomas was looking forward to finding out where his Master was going to place this newly acquired slave.

The driver pulled the carriage up to the back of the house, accustomed to the livery services the upper class homes provided his horses. Immediately, two well built male slaves came running out of the small stable, bare feet kicking up dust from the packed earth. They slowed quickly, however. This was not the Master's carriage. For a moment they hesitated until they saw Thomas open the door. Upon his appearance, they moved forward again, tending to the horses.

Thomas gazed lustfully at the two slaves. The black leather harnesses they wore accentuated their builds, restraining their cocks and balls in small leather sacks. The two men quickly stilled the horses, gentle whispers and touches keeping the large beasts calm. Thomas looked toward the house, nodding at the man who already stood at the open kitchen door.

"Rick, I have a new slave that needs to be brought in," he spoke to the quickly moving man and he was at the carriage door before Thomas stopped speaking. Rick lifted the girl easily and she curled against him, her tongue darting faster out of the ring gag. She was making mewling sounds and had a hand buried between her legs. Rick envied her dream and was enjoying her frenzied masturbation. He leaned his head down and sniffed the rose bloom Thomas had placed in her hair.

"She's pretty," he said.

"Very. She should please the Master greatly. Be careful not to wake her," instructed Thomas. "Remove her gag and put her in one of the boxed beds on the second floor. Be sure to lock it. If Becca finds a new slave before Master approves, she might be upset over it." The knowing smile that passed between the two of them quickly faded as they heard the rumblings of another carriage coming down the drive. "Quickly, she is to be a surprise for him!"

The two stable slaves halted their ministrations on the hired carriage and moved to the new vehicle. This was the Master's carriage and it *always* got priority. Thomas tossed a coin to his driver, a full crown. A low whistle escaped his lips as he looked at the coin.

"Why so much, sir?" he asked. "It was just a short ride."

"For the discretion, clearly," replied Thomas. "I arrived alone, remember?"

"For sure, for sure!" he replied. 'All these upper class folks ride alone,' he thought. A smile spread on his face. "We tossed her to some Hunters on the road, sir. Have a nice evening!" He snapped the reigns against the hides of his horses and pulled his carriage off the property. He wanted away as soon as he could before he was obligated further for such a huge tip. The well-dressed man clearly had motivations he wanted kept quiet.

Lord Malone's carriage pulled to a stop as the hired driver passed by. He recognized Jonah, Lord Malone's driver, and gave him a nod of his head. Jonah was one of the best drivers in town and being employed by Lord Malone was no small accomplishment. He hoped to cross paths with Jonah again soon and trade what stories they could. Malone Manor looked to have a lot of activities going on.

When Lord Malone's carriage halted, a slow and careful stop to not jostle the passengers, the door flew open and a naked woman came flying out. She landed hard on the ground, her face already tear stained and sobbing. Thomas smiled at the marks clearly evident on her body. He could make out cane strikes and hand-prints easily scattered in among many other marks, nearly all of them fresh. Tina had clearly failed this evening. Thomas had known she would, but had not expected such a dramatic finish to her trial.

The door slammed shut and two hard knocks sounded from inside the coach. Jonah flicked the reins again and drove hard to the front of the Manor. Thomas had to jog to get there at the same time Lord Malone was ready to exit. The butler was in good shape even though he was approaching his 60th year, but still an old man by any measure. He held open the door to the house for his Master as the man quickly strode inside. Thomas could see the remains of the girl's dress and chastity belt still on the floor of the carriage.

"Cage her for a week and start over. She clearly was not ready for serving me in a public setting." A steely cold gaze locked onto Thomas. "She does nothing without permission. Strict bondage, cock and gag her." Lord Malone turned and walked on into his home. Thomas wondered what had happened at the Lancaster party tonight that had him in such a foul mood. He knew he would find out from Tina. Every sordid detail, even if those details had to be drawn from her by whip, cane, and clamps.

Thomas was happy he had bought the new slave Rosemary. It would provide his Master with a well needed distraction. She was to be an early birthday present for him, one Thomas hoped would finally turn his foul moods around. He looked to Jonah, trying to discern any clues but the driver just shook his head.

"I know it was bad Mr. Thomas. He dragged her to the carriage with her dress half off already, the chastity belt in his other hand. She had been crying and she was having a hard time being quiet about it. He never said a word but her cries and screams during the trip were wild! Begging for forgiveness the entire way." His wide eyes told Thomas that he was both worried about his Master and excited about the punishments Tina would be receiving. At Malone Manor, all the servants were involved in training the slaves.

Thomas just stared back at him, giving him a cold and collected look. Jonah took the hint and moved the carriage back to the stable. The livery slaves were eager to tend to the horses again and put out the sconces on the carriage. Jonah stared at Tina, still sobbing and laying on the ground. She had not moved from her landing spot. He remembered some of her training days, back when he had been hired on to the Manor's staff. Her decent from indentured servant to slave had been tough to watch. To see Tina like this, a failure, really shook him.

Jonah began imagining what her training would be like this time around and would have stayed lost in thought had it not been for the arrival of Rick and Thomas from inside the Manor. Rick carried a black canvas bag, one Jonah had seen many times. Lord Malone had several of them, each tailored to a specific slave. He could see that this was not Tina's usual bag though. This was the Penance bag and it was rarely used. Lord Malone usually found it easier to sell off the slave or have it taken to The Last Chance. Tina was special, however.

Thomas approached Tina as Rick set down the bag and opened it. He removed a heavy iron chastity belt and set it on the ground. Tina shivered as she heard the metal clink but she still did not move from her spot. She gulped air as the panic attack she was having continued to run its course. Thomas stood next to her and grabbed at her neck. She did not struggle as he moved a key on her collar and it slipped to the ground. For the first time all night, now she felt actually naked.

Instead of the relatively thin leather and iron collar she had been wearing, the new one Thomas began to attach onto her was a monster. Heavy leather and padding made up most of the construction but the iron ring and hinge were the full length of her throat. She had to extend her neck, her face tilted up, to accommodate its application. Once it was fully on, Thomas placed a leather panel gag over her face, a hole in the center of the panel for insertables, straps holding it tight and passing over her head. A few quick buckles later, and it was attached to the collar as well.

Thomas knelt down and looked her directly in the eyes before he added the last component of the gag, an adjustable and weighted metal cock. He slid it into her mouth and attached its base to the panel using some locking pins. He had inserted it just to her gagging point and froze it there. He forced her to stand, watching the metal cock slide into her throat just a bit.

"Careful there Tina. Bite on it and you will crack your teeth," he said to her, a smile pulling on one side of his mouth. He knew very well the torment she was going to be going through. The cast iron was going to taste horrible as her saliva stayed in contact with it. Rust was going to be a natural consequence of her bondage.

Rick brought over a leather arm sleeve and handed it to Thomas. He slipped it over her arms behind her back and secured the straps over her shoulders, taking care to fondle her breasts. Her tears excited him on several levels. Rick placed the open chastity belt at her feet as Thomas grabbed the end of the sleeve and pulled up, forcing Tina to bend over or have her shoulders torn out.

She stayed in that position, the agony in her arms keeping her in place. She knew her torments were only just beginning but was still not prepared for the dual pressures on her ass and pussy. Rick was forcing objects into both her holes and he was not being gentle about it. When her asshole started to burn, she knew she was in for a long night of pain. The dildo in her pussy was stretching her as the pain in her ass started to build.

Thomas forced her upright and Rick pulled on the chastity belt. As he brought it over her hips, it forced the plug in her ass and the dildo even deeper into her. She could feel them filling her up to her limits. She could not help but sob, tears streaming down her face. She stomped her feet which drew an angry look from Thomas.

"You still have not learned to accept your place in life, have you Tina?" He looked to Rick as the lock on the belt snapped shut. "Hobble her ankles and tie them to the end of the sleeve." Rick nodded and produced a pair of shackles for her ankles with a very short chain connecting them. She would not be able to take more than a shuffling step.

Once he had them on her, he tied them to the end of her arm binder, placing her into a hogtie. "Now, take her to the pens." Tina cried loudly into her gag. She knew the pens well. It was where Lord Malone kept his worst troublesome slaves and was always the place he took anyone to begin training. "Through the nettle patch," added Thomas. Tina howled behind her panel gag. The stinging nettle patch was well maintained on the property and was a favorite discipline method of the servant staff.

"I will meet you over there soon. The Master will likely want a replacement cunt for the evening," said Thomas.

Rick nodded and lifted Tina up by the arm-binder. Her shoulders screamed in agony and so did Tina, the gag holding back most of the noise. He was strong enough to lift her all the way off the ground but he didn't, allowing her tits to drag her nipples into the packed earth. From time to time, her face touched the ground, smashing the metal cock farther into her throat. Rick knew that it was going to take several minutes to get to the patch and several more to get to the pens.

Thomas was already there when he arrived, one of the three female scullery slaves was with him on a leash. Tina was a painful sobbing mess at Rick's side, her skin red and raw from the nettles. She had her eyes shut tight, a constant scream barely making it past the gag. Thomas pointed to a cage he had open and waiting. Rick lifted her into it and slammed the door shut. Thomas quickly placed a padlock into the hasp and secured it. She was going to make a fine display for the new slave to understand her place here. And the laborers were going to love having access to Tina for at least the next week.

"Did you place the new one as I asked?" said Thomas, walking toward the Manor, slave girl in tow.

"Yes, Mr. Thomas. She is in the upstairs maid's room, the one we have not used in months," said Rick. Thomas nodded. "I put her in the smallest one, with the good lock. Becca rarely goes in there, so you should have plenty of time to inform her of the new arrival."

Thomas nodded in approval. With Tina caged for the next week in the pens, Lord Malone was going to have ample time to begin training Rosemary. Thomas smiled at the thought. He knew she had been on the Lancaster property for the past several months and had been trained to be quiet. Tony and Brent were very persuasive when it came to keeping the slaves quiet. It had the added benefit of messing with their minds when Martin would come for one of them. Being vocal was a requirement when in his collection.

Training her to be vocal again was going to be a delight to both Thomas and Lord Malone. Neither man could abide by a quiet slave. "I will see you in the morning then," said Thomas, leading the scullery slave toward the Manor. She had been quiet so far, scared out of her mind from seeing Tina. She knew the woman well and could not imagine she deserved that kind of treatment.

Thomas did not look back at her at all the entire trip upstairs to the third floor, the domain of Lord Malone. One wing of the Manor was reserved for him, the other side meant to be used by his wife and family but it was currently closed off and shuttered. Ian Malone was a bachelor and was currently on a path of remaining one.

He led her to the Master's door and turned to face her. "The Master has had a poor evening thanks to Tina. You are to please him if you are able. Do a good job and I will talk to Becca about moving you from scullery to laundry, maybe even chamber. With Tina demoted, there will be room for promotions."

"I understand, sir." she said quietly.

Her eyes widened at that news. She would love to be out of the kitchen! Cook was always making messes for her to clean up. And there were the parties Master would throw. He would have his slaves from the pens brought up to help. It did not matter who was used in the kitchen, it always turned into a disaster and she would be forced to do even more work. Laundry sounded like a dream duty compared to the kitchen!

Thomas knocked on the door and waited for Lord Malone to respond. "Enter Thomas. Leave the girl outside for now." Thomas moved forward, shutting the door. "I appreciate the effort, but I am really in no mood for company tonight," said Ian to his butler.

"I do understand Master. I cannot take her back to the quarters tonight however. It sets a bad example for the other scullery slaves. Can she at least perform for you before I take her to my room for the evening?" Thomas asked. "She would like to audition for a promotion from the scullery."

"Very well. I suppose I can allow her to suck me off. I could use a bit of pleasure after tonight's unpleasantness. We can discuss her future in the morning," he said, pulling off his slacks. His cock rose forth, half erect and growing. Already his mind was thinking ahead, to the lips around him and thrusting into her mouth.

Thomas brought in the slave, tugging hard at her leash. The collar around her neck pulled her forward, her eyes widening at the figure of Lord Malone. She thought he was a bit handsome and his build was solid and strong but his cock, growing larger and thicker as she approached, was the center of her attention now. Her last owner had been a fat man with a short but thick member. She was looking forward to servicing a proper cock. She only hoped her skill was adequate enough to earn some praise at the least.

She dropped to her knees and moved towards his crotch, her mouth open and her tongue out. He stopped her by placing his hand on her cheek. He applied only the slightest pressure and lifted her head. His brown eyes bored into her, his hand was soft against her face but she had seen how hard he could be to his slaves. "Thomas, when did Becca start using the old window drapes for their clothing? Did we run out of burlap?"

"Master, Miss Becca determined that we should use the burlap only for the slaves in the pens, because it falls apart so fast. We only use the most stained drapes for the scullery slaves," he said.

"Tell me your place here," Lord Malone said to the girl, nodding at the statement from Thomas.

"Master, I am your slave Lydia," she said. "I am your property to do with as you please. Master, may I please suck your cock? I need your cock deep in my throat. Please Master?"

Ian was pleased at her begging. It could be better, but she was just a scullery slave. She had not been given much training in pleasure at the Manor yet. Only the pussy licking Cook forced her to do, either to herself or the other scullery slaves. Cook took pride in her lesbian training and insisted all her slaves participated daily. He was looking forward to finding out if this slave could also please cock.

He let go of her cheek, allowing her to begin working his dick. She leaned forward and kissed the swollen tip, compensating instantly when it jumped up and forward at her touch. Ian was impressed. She clearly had been expecting that reaction to her touch. She had some cock-sucking experience after all. When she started to swirl her tongue around his glans, he knew she had practiced that move a lot. A few moments later, she started to take him farther into her mouth, her lips spreading her spit along his length. Soon, she was gagging herself with his member.

Ian moaned a bit at the sensation. This is what Tina should have been doing to him by this time of the evening. He grabbed Lydia's head and began face fucking her. "No hands," he warned when she tried to hold on to him. "You can rub your pussy and asshole, but you do not touch me. Clear?" He looked down, her wide eyes locked on to his face. She looked so cute he nearly came at that sight alone.

She managed to close her eyes and nod while keeping his cock deep in her mouth. Her hands darted to her crotch, sliding under her stained cotton dress. Ian smiled as he could see that she had chosen to stimulate both her ass and pussy. It did not take her long to bring him to the edge of cumming, her tongue stroking him while applying suction.

He grabbed her head and held her balls deep on his cock as he shot his load down her throat. He could feel her struggle against the pressure, but she did not try to pull away or bite down. She had excellent instincts for cock sucking. When he let go, she slowly slid off of him, making sure to suck him clean and giving his dick kisses as she withdrew.

"You may have her now, Thomas. I will tell you my assessment in the morning, but I think you already know my response," he said with a smile to his butler.

"Very good Master. I will retire to my quarters and I will see to Lydia's needs as well. She seems flushed," he said to Lord Malone, eyeing the red cheeks of the slave girl. She had played with herself just long enough to get horny, but not long enough to have any kind of satisfaction. Thomas knew he could cool those passions once they were in his room.