Rosemary the Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was one," Thomas said casually. Cook smiled and casually leaned against a cabinet. The next three strikes Lisa quickly landed made Heather cry out in one long howl. The first mark had started to turn red and Heather's nipples were getting hard.

"Be careful of your strikes Lisa," said Cook. "Only the ones on her tits count." Lisa started to cry in sympathy for Heather, her last strike rather high for a 'breast' strike.

Rosemary found herself touching her own breasts as the punishment escalated. She also knew how painful caning was and she was not looking forward to ever having her own tits beaten like that. However, she could not deny how her body was reacting to seeing the poor girl suffer like that. A part of her that she wanted to deny existed wished for the attention Heather was getting right now. She lowered her hands when she noticed Cook staring straight at her, a smile on the large woman's face.

On the last strike, Lisa landed the cane directly on top of her first strike and Heather collapsed. Thomas had let her go finally and she rolled on the floor in pain. He placed the tip of his shoe between her legs, taking advantage of her position. Each time she rolled over, he rubbed harder until she stopped moving, her legs spread wide for the butler. She was still crying, her breasts lined with purple and red marks, but she was also grinding her pussy onto his foot.

He stopped before she brought herself to an orgasm and the look of anger in her eyes was clearly directed at him. He leaned in close to her and asked "Who takes yours?" just barely loud enough for Rosemary and Lisa to hear over Lydia's crying. Heather looked shocked at Thomas's question.

"Takes mine?" she asked.

"Yes. Lisa chose to give her punishment. You choose who takes yours," said Thomas. "Choose."

Rosemary went cold when Heather looked right at her. The screams from Martin's collection were still fresh in her mind as well as the memory of the canings she had at the orphanage. Her feet were still sore from the auction pillory last night and having them caned now might drive her insane. Heather broke her eye contact with Rosemary and whispered a name. Rosemary could tell it started with an L but could not hear the full name.

Thomas clearly could and started to move toward Lydia on the table. She began crying again, sobbing and barely catching her breath. After having her pussy whipped, getting her feet caned was sending her into hysterics. She began to calm when Thomas lifted her off the table and helped her to stand, one hand eagerly pulling her up by her nipple.

Lisa started to cry as Thomas moved to remove Lydia from the table. She was allowed to keep her dress but Thomas made sure it was pulled up high enough to show the room her sex, slick with moisture among her pubic hair. Her legs strained against the braces, holding her open. Thomas added some leather straps to her ankles to keep her in place before he turned to Heather.

"You said 20 cane strikes to the foot, correct?" he asked her.

"Each," she said, her voice noticeably cold. Rosemary instantly felt that crossing her would be a very bad idea. Hearing Heather say 'Each' sent Lisa into a frenzy and she tried to rise from the table. Almost instantly, Cook was on her, forcing her to stay in place.

"Take the strikes, dear. Fight and you will end up out back for the laborers. Remember your first days here?" said Cook, trying to calm the slave. It seemed to work because she stilled quickly. Rosemary started to get scared. She was new here. Out back sounded like something all the slaves went through. And she had not even met Master Malone yet.

Thomas lifted a cane and began striking Lisa's feet. He took turns, five on one foot, five on the other. He alternated back and forth until he had run the full twenty strikes on each sole, Cook cooing and kissing on the screaming girl trapped beneath her the entire time.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you. Don't be so quick to judge your Master as a harsh man. Life is harsh enough already," he said calmly, ending his words looking directly at Rosemary. The chill of fear she had deepened at his sharp gaze. She knew instantly she would do whatever the man commanded.

He winked at Cook as she continued to console Lisa. Cook smiled back at him and Rosemary suddenly got the impression that this was an outcome the two had planned in advance. And had done many, many times to slaves over the years.

"Lydia, go get clean dresses for yourself and Heather. Something that is a loose fit for her, I imagine. Be grateful that Becca switched to the cotton bed sheets for your dresses," he said to them. "The old burlap dresses we used to use would have rubbed your skin bloody."

Rosemary was sure he was remembering something he enjoyed but he said it in a way that made it sound like he was being nice to the slaves. Lydia passed by her, moving carefully so that her thighs did not rub against each other. After being tortured for years at the orphanage, Rosemary could very well sympathize with her movements. There had been mornings she could barely walk due to all the stimulations she had been forced through.

She kept her eyes on Thomas knowing he determined her future here at Malone Manor. He moved toward the door leading outside, not looking at her or saying anything. Rosemary followed, scared of being left alone in the kitchen with Cook and the disciplined slaves. 'I don't want to find out how they punish disobedience around here,' she thought. She still remembered how she was whipped when she refused to eat the food offered at the Lancaster estate.

She had no memory of entering the Manor through this very doorway but she hurried to follow Thomas outside. The stable was open already and the Lord's carriage was being tended to by the two male slaves assigned to the work. They paused when they noticed Thomas but went back to work when he gave a slight wave of his hand at them.

He took long strides away from the Manor and out into the fields. She nearly ran to keep up with him, her bare feet slipping in the dirt and occasional mud patches. Her bare legs burned both from the effort and the tall grasses she was running through. Thomas's boots were muddy now but his strides were not affected as hers were. They had been climbing a slight rise in the landscape. Once they reached the peak of it, Rosemary saw an even larger stable, a proper barn. But this one had not been built for horses.

It was the same shape and painted the same color but it was far more spacious. The paddock was about the same size, however, due to the fact that it penned in humans, not horses. Rosemary slowed a bit and looked in fascination at the scene. There were four people wearing harnesses that made them resemble the horses at the other stable, black leather straps and not much else. The bit gags and head harnesses looked both elegant and highly restraining. These slaves were clearly not for domestic duties.

Thomas had gotten quite a bit ahead of her and Rosemary was scared at what might happen to her if she fell too far behind the man. She rushed to close the distance she had made by staring at the human horses. Off in the distance, several figures were moving in the fields. Rosemary noticed them but could not tell if they were slaves or hired labor. Many of the Lords hired extra men to farm the land they had been granted by the Crown and local Governors.

As they approached the building Rosemary started to grow more nervous. She could see that the four slaves were dressed as horses, three females and a male. They were all hobbled and could barely move around, even their hands had been locked away. The female's breasts had all been bound, tight globes straining in the leather. The male had been given cock rings and testicle restraints, keeping him hard and taught.

Rosemary almost ran into Thomas, who had stopped at the side of the building. She liked how that cock looked and it had distracted her. She noticed the smile Thomas flashed her. It bothered her how much she liked him smiling at her like that, as if he was already doing things to her in his imagination. 'Is he whipping me? Forcing me on that cock over there? Or am I swallowing down his cum?' she wondered. Her pussy moistened and she ached for some attention. Her hands drifted to her tits as Thomas used a key on the large lock securing the stables.

He entered and left the door open, clearly expecting her to enter on her own. They were in a single room, built apart from the rest of the interior. Rosemary thought they were going to be inside the whole building, not just this small room. It had a high barred window in the corner above a table and there was a strange looking object in the middle of the room. It was a large wedge made out of wood and had metal loops on the edges along the bottom. She had never seen anything like it before.

He moved to the table and she noticed it held a wash basin along with some cloths. He reached under the table and removed a stool. He set it next to the object in the middle of the room and went back to the table. He moved the one of the cloths and uncovered several strips of brown leather. Rosemary looked out the open door, realizing she had followed this man without a word all the way here. She stood there, looking out that door, wondering if she could survive running. She knew slaves tried running away every day. She had never heard of one making it free, though.

"I don't blame you for daydreaming. I think all slaves dream of freedom," said Thomas behind her. "It is rare for a slave to be granted freedom, but it does happen. If your owner is particularly impressed or feels your value is increased as a free person. But considering how lucky you have been so far, I would not gamble that away by trying to run." He took her arm and led her over to the wooden shape.

"Normally, when we buy slaves, it's from a trader upon special request or at auction," he said to her, motioning her to sit astride the wedge. "However, I bought you last night for a number of reasons that skip the usual process around here. You were more of an impulse buy. Mainly because I had no idea you were going to be available."

She straddled the shape, noticing that the center of the top had been worn down from the sharp edge it maintained at the far ends. It hurt her crotch to sit on the edge and she was not sure how long she could stay here. Thomas took her hands and placed cuffs on her wrists. Next, he threaded a loop of leather through the rings on the cuffs and strung the leather into a hook above her head. He moved behind her and pulled hard. She moved her hands up fast to keep him from causing her too much pain.

She could not see his smile but she could tell he tied off the end behind her. She could pull herself up a little with her arms now, easing the pressure on her pussy. Thomas then looped straps around her knees on each side of the wedge, using the metal loops Rosemary had noticed along the bottom edge. When he was done, she knew she could not lift her legs away from the wooden device without those straps removed.

"His birthday is soon and I wanted to get him a special gift. He expressed interest in you at your auction months ago, but Lord Lancaster bought the entire block. So he never even got a chance to inspect you or make a bid." Thomas lifted one of her feet toward her ass and strapped it in place with a belt. Rosemary squealed at the change of pressure on her crotch, the edge digging into her and sending shocks of pain through her.

"I think that is the first noise you have made around me all day!" said Thomas. "I knew you were no mute. You were begging for anyone to buy you last night. It was so cute, your tired, tear-stained face looking for any hope of rescue." Thomas moved to her other side and repeated the binding. She was fully trapped now. No amount of struggling was going to free her.

"I know you have been trained for silence and milking over at Lancaster Manor but here you are expected to have a voice. If you expect to be comfortable in the house proper, you must show a willingness to serve and a level of acceptable obedience. Am I making myself clear?" he asked her.

"Yes Master," she said, the words coming automatically.

Thomas immediately picked up a loop of leather attached to a handle and started striking Rosemary repeatedly. He swiped it across her chest several times and began moving down her body. Strikes on her belly were followed by some hits to her pussy and her upper thighs. Rosemary cried and screamed, pulling on her bonds. The only movements she could make was to grind her clit against the wedge or try to lift herself off it for a moment.

"Never call me that! If Master heard you calling anyone but him that, he will put you permanently out for the day laborers. I am to be called Sir or Sir Thomas. You have only one Master and he is mine too." His voice was fierce and stern. Rosemary regretted the mistake and felt stupid for making it. Her skin burned where he had struck and it also aroused her in a way she did not like or understand. If he were to leave this moment, she would likely grind on the wedge until she came from the pain.

"I train all the slaves here and Becca runs the house. If either of us tells you to do something, you had better do it or you will be punished. The only person who can overrule us is Master Malone himself. Understood?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, slightly scared of his reaction, her breath still ragged from crying. He did not seem to notice her hesitation.

"Good girl. It's the Master's birthday in a few weeks and there will be a party to celebrate. If you really are a good girl and take to the training quickly, maybe you will be allowed to participate," he said.

Rosemary was not fully sure, but it sounded to her like he had multiple meanings in what he said. She had already seen him say one thing and mean something different. The last birthday party she had been involved with was Martin's, and she did not want to repeat that ever again. Even though she was new to Malone Manor, she knew how the upper classes treated slaves. While she was grateful to have been purchased last night and was still among the living, she was starting to wonder if that was a good thing.

"Your first lesson is learning your place here," he continued. "Lord Malone takes great pride in his well trained slaves. Follow the rules and you will be promoted, praised, pleasured and pampered. Fight and you will find yourself working the fields with the day labor or, worse, sold off or abandoned." He paused for a moment and looked her straight in her eyes.

"You are a slave," he said, very calmly. Then he struck her hard on the leg with the leather loop, making her scream.

"What did I say?" Thomas said to her after she finished crying.

"I...I am a slave," she sobbed out. His hand flew again, striking her across the tits this time.

"Say it again, correctly this time," said Thomas after she calmed down again.

"I am a slave," repeated Rosemary, not fully understanding what he wanted. She also could not understand why she wanted to have his cock buried inside her pussy. Or filling her mouth. She started to rock her crotch against the wedge, pressing her clit against the hard wooden edge it offered.

Thomas struck her several times across her legs and belly. She used the timing of his strikes to grind down harder onto her clit. His hand came to rest at the center of her back, holding her full body weight on her clit. He kept her pressed forward like that for several moments as she cried, unable to stimulate her clit anymore. The pleasure she was building up to faded into pain.

"I know what you want, little slave. I want you to cum too. But not yet," he nearly whispered in her ear. "Say it correctly. Say you are a slave."

"I am a slave, sir!" she nearly screamed out, her clit agony and her skin hot as fire.

"Good girl," he said as he released her. She leaned back, driving the wedge along the crack of her ass and spreading herself open a bit at her asshole. A shiver of pleasure shot up her spine. In her haze of pain, her brain registered the contact as something to chase and she leaned back on the wedge with a wiggle.

"You belong to Master Malone," he said to her.

"I belong to Master Malone, sir," she repeated.

Thomas smiled. He could see she clearly could derive pleasure from pain. And she learned quickly, even if it took a bit of extra effort to get her started. He could easily work with that. In fact, he found it a bit more fun that way. She could be roughed up a bit before having fun. Or trained. He knew Master liked them best that way too. He specifically sought out the masochist slaves for his entertainment.

"You will accept punishments," said Thomas, idly swinging the leather loop with one hand now.

"I will accept punishments, sir," Rosemary repeated. She was calming down again but the heat of lust in her pussy was still there, simmering away inside. She started to rock her hips against the wedge, making her way to that edge of orgasm.

Thomas struck her again, hard, across the top of her chest. "You do not cum without permission, slave," he said.

"I am sorry, sir! This slave will not cum without permission, sir!" she bellowed, tears flowing down her face again. Thomas was being cruel to her but some part of her, deep down, was seeking this kind of attention.

Thomas smiled. She was catching on fast. He was pretty sure she would train easily. She even had a chance of becoming a favorite of the Master if she performed well enough. "I am going to speak with our Master, little slave Rosemary. Remember the rules," he said, almost as if it was a warning to her.

He left the room and shut the door. She heard the latch catch and the lock snap shut. She was now trapped and alone, the wedge digging into her crotch with each passing moment. She pulled herself up a few times, allowing the pain to subside briefly. But she could not lift off the wedge completely and she was not strong enough to hold herself up off the painful edge for very long.

Each lift became shorter and shorter as her arms began to tire and burn. It was not long before they started to go numb from being held high in the air. She also was starting to have trouble taking in a deep breath. Panic started to make her breathe fast, her heart pounding in her chest. Thomas had not said how long he would be gone.

Her ears began to pick up on all the local sounds around her. Someone or something was making a lot of angry noises nearby. Muffled screams and metal banging on metal. She could also hear the jingle of the harnesses on the four slaves in the paddock. They sounded restless and she understood why when a new voice sounded out.

"Calm down, calm down!" said a male voice. "I know, I know. You all want out so you can stretch your legs. Just give me a moment!" Sounds of a wooden gate opening and closing drowned out all the other noises for a moment. She heard another door open, one that must have been attached to the stable but not the one connected to her room.

"I was just gone for an hour! Calm down, Starcunt! You too, Hardcock!" the man was nearly yelling. "Why don't you two behave! Keep it up and you won't be allowed to compete, you know," Immediately, the noise level dropped from the other side of the wall.

"That's what I thought. Ha! See there? Hardcock wants to stud more than he wants to bother me! You too, Starcunt! I know how much you want to be bred," he said. "Your sisters over there have the right idea, patiently waiting at the gate. No! These are not for you! These are for your sisters over there. They were not crowding me, so they get the treats!"

"Honeyclit! Tinytits! Come over here and get your treats. Right now!" said the man, his voice sounding distant to her. "Good girls! Good girls!" There was a long pause before she heard "Yes, now we go walking. High step, all of you!" Rosemary jerked when she heard a whip snap.