Rosemary the Slave Pt. 03

Story Info
Rosemary is caged for the day.
8.9k words
4.38
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. The setting is an alternate historical Great Britain. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.*

Rosemary Caged

Rosemary slid down the front of her new Master. She had already tried to explore the size of his member when she relaxed against him, but her hands were still not ready yet. She could feel them returning to normal but still needed a few more moments. He was satisfyingly large from what she could feel so far and she was looking forward to filling her throat with his girth. She squatted in front of him, balancing on her feet, making her face level with his crotch.

She watched in fascination as it pulsed in his pants. She leaned forward and pressed her face against him, just to feel it pulse against her. His cock flexed, pushing her back a bit, his length and size causing her pussy to moisten further. She fumbled with the buttons holding him back from her attentions, her fingers still not fully responsive yet. When she freed his straining cock, it bounced out at her face, slapping her. She kissed the tip gently and then opened her mouth.

Ian Malone looked down upon his newest slave and simply smiled. He was enjoying her slow and gentle technique. He was going to be rough with her later on of course, but he liked how much attention she was giving his cock. She was even better than Lydia had been last night. Her wet kisses along his shaft were both lovingly placed and very wet, her tongue swirling to make sure her spit covered as much area as possible.

Rosemary was careful to coat his cock with moisture so it would more easily slide into her throat. She had learned early on that a dry cock made her gag quickly, something had Tony hated and Brent had punished her for. Once she had prepared her Master's cock, she slid him inside her mouth, her hands placed at the base of his dick. She was expecting him to shove her head down on his cock but it did not happen.

Confused, she sucked on him and swirled her tongue around his shaft. When he groaned, she knew she had gotten something right with him. He stroked her head gently as she touched her tongue lightly at the bottom of his glans. The expected pressure on the back of her head finally happened and she let him plunge into her throat. He went in deep, farther than anyone else had ever violated her throat. She gagged and choked a bit, her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Her eyes watered as her air was cut off.

Ian held her down on his cock, feeling her throat tighten. He silently counted to 15, loving the feeling of her increasing struggles on his dick. When he released her, she choked for a few moments and gulped in air. Unfazed, she went right back to sucking him in. Ian smiled, knowing she really did want to suck him off and that she was not just trying to manipulate him. He enjoyed the genuine attention she was giving him. She truly wanted his cock inside her.

She increased her pace, feeling him stiffen and tense up. She knew she had him close to cumming already. His cock was pulsing again and she knew he was about to blow his load. He suddenly grabbed her head and held her still. She looked up at him and the smile spreading on his face made her want his cock even more.

"Take it all in your mouth," he said, his tone serious. She could tell it was an order. "Do not swallow it. Rub your pussy until you cum and then you may swallow."

Rosemary closed her eyes in understanding and immediately went back to stroking his cock with her mouth. She grabbed at the base of his cock with both her hands and sped up, concentrating on the tip of his dick. When he grabbed her head again, she knew she had gotten him ready to cum. She sucked, tickling his glans with her tongue. His thick load of sperm started to spurt into her mouth, pulsing down her throat. The first shot was almost swallowed but she not only remembered his command but she found he tasted horrible, like a mixture of chemicals and metal.

She squeezed his cock from the base to the tip, making sure to get every single drop she could. She remembered how she was beaten when she did not clean Tony properly and she did not want to find out how Master Malone would react if she did not get every last bit. She hated how his cum tasted but she was so horny that the chance to cum herself was more important.

She backed off of him, holding her mouth open for him to see his seed in her mouth and she began to flick her clit. She was so wet already, her torture on the wooden horse and the whipping keeping her on edge for so long. It took her just seconds of rubbing at her pussy before the orgasm she had been chasing came crashing into her. She started to gurgle on the cum in her mouth as she shook and shivered. She swallowed when her Master grabbed her nipples and pulled hard, her hands rubbing furiously at her crotch. She came so hard she squirted all over the floor, the first time she had ever done that while cumming.

Rosemary was in shock at how good that felt but she also felt so ashamed for peeing in front of her Master like that. She looked to his shoes and pants, hoping she did not make a mess of his clothes. She did get some liquid on one of his shoes and she looked up at him, scared of the punishment she expected to follow. When he noticed her movements he simply lifted the shoe up toward her face.

"Clean it up," he said. "Quickly too. Thomas has gotten everyone gathered for me."

Rosemary leaned down, getting on her hands and knees and began licking at the shoe. It did not have the familiar urine smell or taste and it confused her. She knew she peed, there is no other way to describe what she just did, but this was not urine. After she got it all off her Master's shoe, he stepped out of the little room, forcing her to follow on her hands and knees. For a moment, she felt that this was how she should follow him all the time.

As she passed the threshold of the doorway, all she could see was dirt and a collection of boots at first. She could pick out Master but all the rest of them were unfamiliar. When she looked up, she could only see the day laborers' backs. She tried to keep up with following her Master but the only thing she saw clearly in front of her was an open cage, Thomas standing next to it with a smile on his face.

In his hand he held a riding crop and he was motioning for her to enter the cage, gently tapping it against the frame. She moved quickly into the cage, earning just a single strike to her ass from the man. She had expected it and was glad she only had the one land on her. It stung like fire but she was happy he did not land more on her bare skin.

Once she was inside and Thomas had secured the door, she took a closer look at her new cell. The bars were not much thicker than one of her fingers but they were spaced very close together. She could not even fit a finger between them, much less try to reach anything outside of the cage. 'Maybe a thin stick or something could get in here, but not much else," she thought.

The cage had a solid top and bottom and was roomy enough for her to turn around in but she could not sit up in it. Or fully stretch out her legs. She soon realized that her situation could be far worse, however. Outside her cage sat another one in the dirt. She got glimpses of it as the booted feet moved around. The woman who was trapped in it was in far worse condition than Rosemary was.

It was hard for Rosemary to concentrate on what she was seeing. Her stomach was protesting the mouthful of cum she had just swallowed but she was determined to keep it down. It was the only nourishment she had in days and she was not about to lose that bit of a meal. It was mainly the taste of it that she could not get over. Tony's cum tasted far better than that most of the time and even Brent's cum was sweeter. 'Is there something wrong with me? Or is it my Master?' she thought.

After a few moments, she heard Master Malone's voice rise above the chatter the laborers were making. He was not speaking loud enough to hear clearly but his voice was carrying over all the other voices. Once they stopped moving around so much, she could make out better details of the woman trapped in the other cage. She had been gagged, a large panel style that had straps going over her head with a hole in the panel which was currently plugged with something. And a strict posture collar was on her, keeping her head forced into a brutal upright position.

Rosemary tried to see more but there were simply too many people around. What she could see was that the bars on the other cage were much farther apart than hers and that the girl appeared nude as well. Someone had been very rough with her recently, too. The bruises and scratches on her tits were evidence enough of that alone. And she had been crying a lot. The tears running down her face were the only clean skin on her as far as Rosemary could see.

"Gather around! Quiet!" called out Ian. The noises stopped almost instantly. Only the groans and struggles of the caged woman still sounded out. Ian kicked the cage and those stopped as well, except for her crying.

"Not many of you have been here for very long, so I don't expect you to know who this slave is. Last night, my favorite slave, Tina, fucked up at Martin Lancaster's birthday party. She had been under clear instructions to keep her mouth off any cock but my own. A simple instruction and the only rule she had to follow for the night. As it turns out, she could not keep to that instruction. We had been there only thirty minutes before she had been found servicing the Lancaster porters."

"She thought I did not see her. She thought she had me fooled. But I know those porters far better than she does. One of them has a habit of shooting his seed onto slaves instead of letting them dispose of it properly," he continued to explain to the workers. "So when she returned from her first dalliance, she had no idea there was a stream of cum in her hair. I allowed it to stay there for a while and the other guests noticed how disobedient my slave was."

"When she went to try to excuse herself a second time, I made her aware of the mess in her hair," he said as the sound of crying increased from the caged woman. "She denied it, as any slut would, but I saw it happen myself. So I allowed her to be a party favor for a few hours, much to the delight of the guests. If she had not looked like she had enjoyed it so much, I might have let it end there. But she never expressed any remorse about her actions, so she has to be trained again. She will be here at least a week, men, for you to use. Mouth only this time."

The cheers from the men drowned out the howl coming from the bound woman. Rosemary started to cry in sympathy for the woman. She could just imagine having to service all these men, bound in that cage like she was. 'I would have kept my mouth off those cocks,' thought Rosemary. And she knew Master was right. Brent always did have a fetish for leaving his cum on his cocksucker instead of letting them swallow it down. He took pride in marking them.

"Same rules for her as the rest of the slaves, men," said Lord Malone. "Labors until lunch, then an hour of free time to eat. Then back to labors until evening meal. Just like the rest of them, she will be free to use after your meals until lights out at 10. Be sure she is fed and watered." Rosemary did not understand why that statement got laughter from them but the look on the slave across from her said it was not a good thing.

The men dispersed, heading in random directions as far as Rosemary could tell, each one heading back to where they had been working before the meeting. Rosemary could see several slaves at work now too, burlap clothes barely covering their backs, some of the men wearing only loin cloths. She could count 6 of them, 4 men and two women, all of them tanned brown and covered in scars. Each one shackled to a large, carved stone. The words Malone Manor was etched into each one along with a series of numbers. She hoped to never find out anything more than that about the slave laborers.

"Thomas, you said Charles wanted to talk to me about the ponies?" said Ian. "Is there a problem?"

"Master, there is not a problem as much as Charles wants to have them pierced. He thinks it will improve their disposition and make their training go faster," replied Thomas.

"I have told him already that I don't like risking them like that. I have seen too many piercings gone wrong," said Ian. "They stay outside so much. If they were indoor ponies, that would be a different matter. They could stay cleaner and be inspected more often. And I know he wants the slave bridle done on them. The clit piercings I don't mind so much but Hardcock might get ruined that way. He has many admirers right now. I don't want his appeal ruined."

"Master! Please Master!" Rosemary called out as the men started to walk away. "Master, please don't leave me here!"

"Don't worry my little slave. Lunch is served in a few hours and I will make sure Thomas gets you some food and drink," he said to her, his voice coming from above the cage. "You are safe in there, only Thomas and I have the keys to get you out, unlike Tina over there. She is going to be used as a toy for a while, since she can't stop putting cock in her mouth. Which reminds me."

Rosemary saw his hand appear for a moment at Tina's cage and he pulled on the thing plugging her gag. The large metal cock that withdrew from her mouth was slimy and dripped with her drool. More spit spilled out the hole and the woman's volume rose dramatically. Her crying increased and Rosemary is sure she is repeating 'I'm sorry' over and over.

"There. Now you can be used," he said and walked away.

"Please! I'm sorry! Please! I'm sorry!" Rosemary is sure she is saying but it's just one long noise at this point. Once everyone else had left, she could take a better look at Tina. She looked like she was in so much pain. Stuck in a hogtie, a strict posture collar on her throat, that panel gag that makes her so available to be used, at least for any cock small enough to fit in the hole. The arm binder that Rosemary could see actually looked quite comfortable if it had not been connected to her shackled feet. And she could see the edge of a heavy metal belt at her hip and she knew instantly that it was a chastity belt.

'That thing looks like a monster of a belt!' she thought. It was far thicker and larger than the one she had worn at the orphanage. Looking around at the field, she supposed it made sense to lock her up in something so sturdy. Master had said only he and Thomas had keys to her cage but they said Tina was available to be used by the men. With only two other female slaves, she guessed Tina was going to a popular plaything for them. 'It's probably to keep her protected,' thought Rosemary.

Tina's cage sat out in the sun with her breasts just at the edge of sunlight. Rosemary noticed that as the morning wore on, the sun traced across her right breast, then her left, her nipples staying in the full sun the entire time. 'I wonder if that was on purpose or some sort of sadistic accident?' she thought. The last time she had gotten a sunburn, it had been her shoulders. She could only imagine the pain it would cause to nipples. She rubbed her own in sympathy, grateful that her cage was against the barn and in full shade.

Rosemary stared at Tina, wishing she had her collar back. Or the wrist cuffs. Or maybe even the chastity belt from the orphanage again. Anything that showed she was cared for, that someone wanted her. Being nude and exposed in the cage like this was making her upset. No one wanted her at the orphanage. No one wanted her on the auction block and she had been sold as part of a group of slaves. No one wanted her at Lancaster Manor so much that she was almost tossed into the prison yard to be used by the inmates. And now, after being whipped on that wooden horse, she was stuck in this cage for all the workers to see. She began to cry, slow emotional tears running down her cheeks. Like Tina, she let them run, not bothering to wipe them off.

As she stared at the suffering woman, Rosemary noticed the workers returning. A few of them were leading a slave each, the slave having to carry the stone they were shackled to. The closer they got to the cages she could see how often they were each being hit by crops and whips. Any time they slowed down or stumbled, they got strikes. She was grateful such sadists were not able to touch her in the cage and she wondered when Thomas would be arriving. Clearly the workers were returning for lunch. Her stomach growled at the thought of food.

Rosemary started to get nervous when the hired hands began to gather around the cages. She had no idea what to expect and there was no Master Malone or Sir Thomas here to protect her this time. They had been quite talkative walking up but quieted when they got close. One man broke from the group and came over to kneel down in front of Tina. He dangled a key in front of her face and laughed when she screamed. Rosemary was pretty sure she was screaming the word 'No.'

"Let's look at the new one first boys!" he called out to the crowd. Within seconds, the cage Rosemary was in lifted off the ground, four men carrying it at the corners. They set her down on top of Tina's cage, putting her at crotch and belt level of the workers. She was suddenly very glad they did not have the key to her cage and that the bars were so close together. She was trapped but at least she felt safe from them.

"Ho ho! Look at the pretty one Malone got! Damn! Young too!" he called out to the other men as he leaned down to look into her cage. "Any takers on how long until he breaks her? Or how about when she fucks up and is put out here in the yard for us!" Rosemary tried to shrink away from the cheering at that suggestion. She was not a powerfully built girl and hard labor was sure to kill her.

"Mister Thomas! How are you today!" the de facto leader called out, suddenly standing up. "Oh no, Sir. We were just looking at her. Such a fine prize! Small, young, scared. I am sure the Master made a good pick."

"I will have you know that I chose this slave for Master Malone, Carlton," replied Thomas as he stepped closer to the cages. Beneath her, Rosemary could hear Tina struggling and making a racket. "Shut up Tina. You knew the consequences." She quieted, but only a little. "Have you done anything with her yet?"

"Sir, not yet. We only gathered for lunch a few minutes ago. I was about to tell the new one how things work around here right as you showed up," said Carlton. Rosemary thought he sounded like he was making excuses, as if he had different plans than what he was telling Thomas.

"Her name is Rosemary, at least until the Master sees fit to change it," said Thomas while moving to the door of her cage. "Tell the men to eat and feed the work slaves. You can have your fun with Tina when you are done. That should give Rosemary time to finish her lunch too."

Carlton and the remaining men moved away from the cage and Rosemary could see that Lydia had come out to the field with Thomas, her walking awkward and strained. Her pussy must have still been very sore from that morning's whipping by Cook. As she watched the poor girl carry the food and water for the workers, Thomas opened the door to her cage and placed a bowl in with her.

She turned around and eagerly looked into the bowl. She was sure that whatever they served her to eat would be better than the foul gruel she had been forced to consume at the Lancaster property. What she saw was mostly liquid, something not quite clear and a few brown things floating in it. And it had some foam drifting around on the top. She sniffed at it, not recognizing what she had been served. Her stomach growled at her. Thomas smiled as he locked the cage shut.