Rosemary the Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed slowly for Rosemary and she was sure that would never want to be out in the fields for the workers after seeing what the house slaves were being given tonight. It was not until Heather and Lisa were exhausted and unresponsive to even the strongest strikes of whips and crops that the men turned their attention to the barn. When they started to gather and approach, Tina became agitated, rocking against the bars of her cage.

Rosemary wondered why she was so upset. She seemed to be happy earlier when she had been so abused and used by them all. But then Rosemary noticed the differences. There were more of them this time, nearly all of them in fact. And this time, they brought tools. Canes, whips, riding crops. Coils of rope. Buckets. She could only guess why they had brought so many supplies, but clearly they bothered Tina. So Rosemary did the only thing she could and curled up in a ball in her cage, trying to stay unnoticed.

When they went to unlock Tina's cage, Thomas appeared, looking eager to see all of the men gathered. He scanned the group, looking for a particular person. When he did not see Carlton, he approached the man holding the key to Tina's cage. He held out his hand, expecting the key. The man grudgingly handed it to the butler, prompting Thomas to smile.

"I am certain that Carlton told all of you the rules regarding the use of Tina for her first six nights out in the yard, but I don't mind repeating the instructions. For the first six nights, she is to get the same treatments that she gets at lunch. Water and a meal. She is to swallow everything she is given! She resisted her water this afternoon, so I expect you all to be sure she is well watered tonight. It is not until her seventh night that you get to have increased freedoms with her," he told the group of men, the smile clear on his face, but cold iron in his tone. "Any man who wishes to end his employment with Lord Malone by violating these rules is more than free to discuss the matter with him at the Manor."

Rosemary was certain that the words Thomas chose were done with clear intent. The pale looks of the men in attendance told her that she was very correct. The butler did not seem angry however. He seemed a bit pleased, or maybe satisfied was a better description. Rosemary did not know the man well enough but the way he stood, the way he looked at the crowd of men, said that he was glad to have them all gathered there.

"Last night, Tina was put out here with the help of my protege and future replacement. Tonight, he has other duties to attend to and is not available to assist me, so it is rather fortunate to have so many of you here. Tina needs to be, um, refreshed," he said to the men, trying to not smile too strongly. The howls from Tina made many of the men gathered there chuckle. Rosemary did not understand why yet.

"She was mostly compliant last night but I think that was because she had not understood what her punishments were going to be," he explained to the men. "I expect that tonight she will be a bit more resistant." A laugh spread like a wave among the men. "You can take her out of her cage now and I will get her next treatment ready."

It scared Rosemary how quickly the men moved to open her cage and it must have scared Tina as well from the shrill noises she started making. Rosemary watched as she was pulled from her tiny box and lifted into the air. It was no accident that the rough hands on her skin found all the places the sun had turned her red, especially her tormented nipples and breasts. Tina just kept her eyes screwed shut, tears still forcing their way down her face.

Thomas opened a bag he had with him and set several items on top of Rosemary's cage. The strong smell of herbs hit her nose, tickling and irritating her sinuses. He handed a set of keys to one of them. "Release her ankles and take off the binder. Stretch her out a bit boys."

He then leaned against Rosemary's cage to watch the spectacle play out. Rosemary herself watched in fascination as Tina had her feet unlocked from the bottom of the binder. The groan that escaped the slave was one of pain and pleasure, her legs finally moving after a day in that position. The arm-binder came off with the same grunts of strain and satisfaction from the poor tormented slave. The men were more than eager to stretch her limbs, pulling her and massaging her. After a few minutes, even Tina stopped protesting and started sounding pleased. When she started doing that, one of the men would start paying attention to her breasts and her screams would return.

Thomas allowed the men to have their fun for a while before approaching with his items from on top of Rosemary's cage. He produced another key and made motions to the men to flip her onto her back. The men quickly spun her over and held her spread out. Tina was struggling now in their grip but she knew there were too many hands on her to break free. The cheers from the men when Thomas unlocked the chastity belt drowned out the howls from Tina, but Rosemary could see her terror.

The butler pried the device off her hips and Rosemary could see she had been plugged in both her holes. Thomas pulled on the one in her pussy, a dildo emerging slowly from her stretched pussy, small bumps dotting the surface. The groan that sounded out of Tina made many of her captors laugh. Thomas set the wet cock substitute on her tummy. "Do not drop that, Tina," he warned. Rosemary thought it was cruel for the men to bounce her up and down, seeing her squirm to keep the dildo from falling.

Then he probed at her asshole, pulling out what looked like a carrot to Rosemary. The screams from Tina peaked and then became a low grade moan. Thomas then picked up the dildo and smeared something on it. Once he had covered the entire thing, he placed it at her entrance and slowly pressed it into her with a twisting motion. The men held on to her as she bucked and pulled, trying desperately to get free.

The remaining mixture he had rubbed on the toy was then pressed into her ass. "Hold her apart, men. I need to fully insert this into her ass," he calmly told the men. They moved to provide an extra hold on her thighs and helped spread her ass open for the butler. Thomas crammed the mixture into her asshole using an increasing number of fingers until he had all four fingers on his hand inside her. Then he pulled from his pocket a ginger root, long and thick. He took a spoon and began scraping off the thin skin and finished by scoring lines along the surface. He had made her a new anal toy. Her screams finally drowned out the men's cheers when he pressed the plug into her.

"Figging slaves is so underrated," he said as he lifted the chastity belt back into place and snapped the lock shut, much to the disappointment of the workers. "She has to have the arm binder put back on but I can allow her to stay out of the hogtie. I will leave the locks here for whatever you men decide." Thomas supervised the return of Tina's arm binder before turning to Rosemary's cage.

"Master wants you to be in the Manor for the next day to audition for the household staff," he said to her as he unlocked her cage. She grabbed the bowl and her scrap of paper and hurried after the man, already taking long strides toward the house. Her feet hurried her along, terrified of the Hunters possibly lurking in the darkness along the way as well as distancing herself from the screams of Tina as the laborers had their way with her.