Rosemary the Slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should hurry and finish that. I think they won't be so gentle putting your cage down so they can use Tina after lunch," said the butler, amusement in his voice. Tina began howling at the mention of being used after lunch, prompting Thomas to kick her cage. Rosemary was careful to grab her meal before it was spilled.

Rosemary gulped down her pride and put the bowl to her lips and sipped at it. It was so foul! It tasted horrible and her instinct was to throw it away from her. 'Would they poison me?' she wondered, looking at the contents again. She knew she was starving. Master Malone's cum would only carry her along for just a little while. She closed her eyes and put the bowl to her lips, gulping down its contents as quickly as she could. She was hoping that if she drank it down fast enough, she simply would not have the time to process the taste. Which worked well for her until the bottom of the bowl. The stringy, slimy residue at the bottom reminded her so strongly of her Master's cum that she nearly retched it all back up again.

She wanted to sit up. Badly. It would make keeping down the foul meal easier. As it was, lying down inside the cage, her body kept trying to expel it. She held her hands over her mouth, just in case she lost control of her stomach. She laid on the floor of her cage, tears of pain rolling down her face, her stomach cramping and angry at her. She hoped her future meals here would be better. She almost wanted to be fed the Master's cum exclusively if it was going to remain like this.

She looked around and saw a group of the workers approaching again. Either they ate fast or they were not offered much of a meal. Thomas and Lydia were not with them. Rosemary could see them off in the distance with the slave workers and a few of the hired hands. It looked like the male slaves were being forced to suck off each other but Rosemary could not tell properly from this distance. The females were definitely being used by the workers though. From what she could see, in all their holes.

Rosemary's cage was lifted off Tina's as soon as there were men next to it. As Thomas predicted, they did not care about what was in the cage and almost threw her down next to the barn, trapping the door against the building. Even if she had the key and could reach the lock, there was no way she could escape her prison right now.

Tina started to scream in terror around her gag as the men surrounded her. Carlton calmly showed her the key he carried and tossed it to another of the men. Then Carlton pinched her nipples against the edge of her cage as the door was unlocked. She screamed as she was dragged out, her nipples ripped free from his grasp only because she was pulled out by her legs.

"Remember boys, feed and water her. Cum and piss only!" he laughed as the men arranged her on top of her own cage, tying her to the leather handles on the top.

Rosemary tried to keep from watching Tina being brutalized but she could not help stealing glances. She missed being used so much. It was such a difficult adjustment from her time at the Lancaster property. She missed sucking on Tony's cock. She hated thinking about it, but she even missed Brent's stiff member in her mouth. She began thinking of her new Master's cock, her hands automatically drifting to touch her clit.

She watched as Tina had cocks forced down her throat, her collar putting her in the perfect position to take any length. Tina closed her eyes as the men face fucked her. Rosemary thought she looked like she was enjoying it. It was the first time she had stopped struggling at the very minimum. When the first man unloaded his cum into her mouth, he moaned and Rosemary was sure Tina was smiling with her eyes, sucking down his load in pleasure.

Rosemary was getting very moist, her fingers sliding along her cunt easily. Her mind was totally off her stomach now, watching the poor slave in front of her being used like a common hole. She started to pinch at her clit, her slippery fingers easily sliding over her little pleasure button. The sensations in her pussy shot through her nerves like lightning. She was so focused on the torment playing out in front of her she did not notice Thomas was next to her cage once more until he spoke.

"Lydia, are slaves allowed to cum without permission on this property?" his voice sounded right above her.

Rosemary instantly stopped pleasuring herself and froze in place. Her approaching orgasm halted, but the desire for it was still so strong in her loins. She looked around to find the bare feet of Lydia and the booted feet of Thomas next to her cage. Off in the distance, she saw a few of the hired men pointing over at her cage, barely holding back smiles.

"No, sir, they are not allowed to cum without permission, even out here in the field. They get whipped mercilessly if they do," she said, her voice timid. Rosemary could see she stood with her legs apart, her earlier pussy whipping still paining her. The red welts were clearly visible to the cages slave.

A whip dropped to the ground next to her cage. "Please sir! I didn't cum! I was just rubbing my clit! Please! Sir! I did not cum! I swear!" Rosemary started pleading, the memory of Lydia being beaten that morning still too fresh in her mind.

"Calm down, sweet slave. I know you did not cum yet," his voice sounded above her. "The men were just enjoying the show. The whip is a warning. Even out here, you are being watched. And since you are new here, you need to know some of the rules."

Lydia suddenly was on the ground next to her cage, her tear stained face pressed up against the bars. Thomas was behind her and Rosemary could see that he was pressing his foot into her somewhere out of her view. Lydia looked scared, her fear filled eyes roaming over Rosemary.

"All new slaves spend a day in the fields," she said to Rosemary. "So they can see what happens if they are failures in the house. Do a good job and you will never be kept out here. Obey and you won't be forced to work the fields. Behave as the Master wants and you won't be used as a toy by the hired hands." Lydia quickly glanced over at Tina.

"Be a good slave and you will be fed good food, sleep in good places, wear good clothes," she continued. "Accept any punishments with grace and you will be rewarded in return. Fight and Master will quickly dispose of you."

Lydia grunted and tears began to flow from her eyes. Thomas was moving behind her and Rosemary suspected that he was doing something that was causing her extra pain. "Please accept the punishments Rosemary," she whispered. "They punish all of us anyway, even if we did nothing wrong."

Rosemary began to tear up herself in sympathy for Lydia. "I will be a good slave Lydia," she whispered back. "I will do as I am told. I promise!"

Lydia nods and grinds back against whatever it is Thomas is doing to her. She keeps crying, her face showing she wants to scream out loud but only silence emerges. Rosemary is impressed at the display. Clearly Lydia is being tormented but to remain silent like that meant that she was enjoying it on some level. Either that or the punishment for making noise was worse than what she is currently getting.

Rosemary realized that she was still touching herself and gave herself one last good feel before letting go. She looked over to Tina again, the tortured slave having serviced most of the men lined up to fuck her face. She appeared calmer now and Rosemary suspected it was her love of cock that finally calmed her down from her hysterics.

She watched as Tina eagerly gulped down the loads of cum from the remaining men. Those who pissed into her also forced their cocks as deep as they could but she does not swallow any of it, letting it run out the sides of the gag. The way the men positioned her, Rosemary suspected they knew she was going to do this because the urine dropped to the ground around the cage instead of splashing back on them.

Thomas kept tormenting Lydia until all the men had finished with Tina, only letting her up again once they started to go back to work. Rosemary saw the stream of piss the men had created flowing away from them, the smell of it lasting far longer than the moisture. The last two men loaded Tina back into the cage and snapped the lock shut. Thomas looked down at her and simply said "Good girl" and walked off, Lydia struggling to keep up with his pace.

Rosemary watched Tina for a few minutes, her tongue playing with a small glob of cum she had not swallowed down yet. Her eyes were half closed like she was in ecstasy. Rosemary was fascinated with how much the slave was enjoying her meal. When Tina finally gulped it down, she looked directly at Rosemary and winked. Then she closed her eyes and wiggled a bit, seemingly comfortable and at ease.

'She enjoyed that! Oh my god! Did she get caught at that party on purpose?' Rosemary thought. She knew that the porters at Lancaster Manor were fiends and were more than willing to degrade and humiliate any slave they could. But it sure looked like Tina over there had wanted to be caught, had wanted to be put out here to be used like some cock hole and toilet. Rosemary could not understand that desire. As much as she wanted to be desired by someone, to just be a hole for any cock, to be a depository for cum, it was too alien for her to comprehend.

'Did Master train her to be like that? Oh god! What if he wants that for me too?' she thought. She had too many questions and no answers. And she sure could not ask Tina, not with that panel gag on her face. The best Tina could do were some drawn out vowel sounds and screaming. Any questions Rosemary had would simply have to wait until she could be around the other slaves. 'And Master said she had been his favorite.'

She watched Tina, with the workers off in the distance tending to the field. Some were harvesting, some were clearing stones and debris. Tina seemed to go into a trance. 'No, not a trance. She is sleeping!' realized Rosemary. 'How could she be sleeping after that! Well, I am tired too but I did not just get face fucked for 45 minutes!'

Her stomach was still protesting her meal but the heat of the day and the now quiet Tina were making her sleepy as well. She laid her head down, intending to close her eyes for just a moment, just to help take the burn off them. Before she realized it, she was asleep and passed the afternoon away in dreams.

Rosemary found herself running through tall grasses, the sharp blades of their leaves scratching and pulling at her legs. Occasionally one would whip into her naked pussy and she would stumble from the contact. She felt like she moved with grace and speed, her bare feet gliding over the ground. She avoided the stones and sticks as if guided by magic. Her hair flew behind her and she felt free.

The sky darkened and she looked up to see clouds rolling along the horizon. Seeking shelter, she moved toward some longhouses, set in an L shape, a cleared dirt square in front of the doors and windows. As she approached, she saw pillories and stocks in the cleared area. There were also a few posts set into the ground, large iron rings attached to the tops. Rosemary did not need to look at them long to know this was a place to hold and punish slaves.

She touched her throat, seeking the safety of her collar of ownership. Finding none, she wanted to flee the houses. Unclaimed slaves were fair and easy targets in this land. She could easily find herself trapped in a pillory or chained to a whipping post. They all looked recently used and well maintained. Fear gave her speed but she was unable to get very far from the area.

Suddenly she was surrounded, dirty men wearing rough clothes grabbing her at random. She slapped and fought with them, somehow managing to escape serious harm. When she turned back around, the stocks had been filled with slaves already and the pillories were being opened. Rosemary watched from a distance as male and female slaves were strung up and used. Whips cracked against skin, men fucked and spanked the trapped victims. She watched, happy she was not part of the scene. A small part of her felt powerful and untouchable here and she relished the feeling.

Wind started to blow and it kicked up dirt and dust, blanketing the area and blocking her view. It flew into her eyes, making her tear up and cover her face. It thickened, causing her to cough repeatedly. The coughing continued until she woke, that same cough wracking her body. Dust and dirt on the air blew around her, sticking to her skin and dusting the inside of her cage.

Tina had it worse, however. Her crying and her sweat from being in the sun had made her the perfect location for dirt to stick. After a few moments she was covered in a fine layer of muck and mud. Her dirty blonde hair truly lived up to its description. Worst of all for her was the open hole in her gag. She had no way to prevent any dust or dirt from landing there. Her tongue was trying to eject the mess but she simply was creating more mud to coat her mouth. Her sobs of frustration were slowly getting louder.

Rosemary smiled a bit at the mess Tina had become. The approaching figures in the distance indicated that the workers had finished their day and would likely be putting Tina through another round of face fucking. Rosemary looked around for signs of Thomas, expecting him to bring her another meal. Possibly with Lydia in tow again. The sun was getting low and the darkening sky was not giving her the best ability to see into the distance.

It was a surprise to see who followed Thomas over the rise in the landscape a few minutes later. Lisa and Heather followed him, carrying a heavily laden tray with a cover over it. Lisa winced with each step, slowing down the process. And poor Heather appeared to have several straps added to her dress, making her breasts stand out prominently. As they got closer, Rosemary could see several damp lines along her dress, seeming to line up with the cane strikes she had gotten earlier.

The slaves passed by the cages in a painful, slow march, clearly struggling to carry the weight of the dish they carried. Thomas walked over to Rosemary's cage and shoved it away from the building to access the door. She was impressed at his display of strength and also a bit scared. She remembered his strikes during her time on Master's wooden horse, now realizing he was probably going easy on her fresh body.

"You made a very clear impression on the Master this morning. He instructed me to give you this for your dinner," the butler said. He pulled a large bundle wrapped in paper from his jacket pocket. "Normally, new slaves in training don't get fed this well. For some reason, he is giving you his left overs from his meal tonight."

He tossed the paper bundle into the cage and unfastened his pants. "I can give you the water I carried or I can give it to Tina." He looked down at Rosemary, her head barely poking out of her cage to look up at him.

"Sir, please give it to Tina. She needs it far more than I do," responded Rosemary, eager to avoid drinking the man's urine to sate her thirst. The cries and struggles of protest from Tina at her words did not make her feel any guilt, however. She was angry at the other slave for enjoying all the cum she sucked down earlier and causing the Master so much distress. 'Slaves should not misbehave like that,' thought Rosemary.

The smile Thomas gave her lifted her spirits a bit and she slid back into her cage, eager to stay in its safety and to see what Master had allowed her to eat. It had to be better than that foul liquid she had been served for lunch. It just had to be! When she heard Tina protest the stream of urine that cascaded onto her panel gag, Rosemary felt compelled to watch Thomas's piss land right into her mouth. His aim was impressive. He kept starting and stopping his flow, spraying off the dirt from her face in the process.

Rosemary smiled, knowing that Tina would likely have to swallow at least some urine to get rid of the dirt that accumulated in her mouth. It was with that sense of satisfaction that she opened the paper bundle and found that Master Malone had given her some pieces of smoked poultry and several small potatoes. All of them had been eaten from, but there was more of a meal here than she had eaten since before the orphanage. 'If he is this generous from just one blowjob from me, I hope I can impress him further!' she thought.

She knew Tina could smell her meal even with the smell of Thomas's piss filling her nose. Or maybe she could see the meal Rosemary had even in the failing light. Regardless, there was no way she could share it, even if she thought Tina deserved any of it. The tantrum the bound slave was having just made Rosemary feel better about herself and her choice to have Thomas empty his bladder on the girl. Her face looked far cleaner now at least, even though she was crying fresh tears again.

When the screams in the distance sounded, both caged slaves looked toward the two longhouses the workers used. Heather was kneeling on the ground, a semi-circle of men around her, all of them urinating on her breasts. Then they removed the bindings and forced her to strip. Before it got too dark to see, torches and lamps were lit and brought out.

Once Heather was nude, the workers took turns inspecting the lines on her tits. Lisa had been put on her back near the serving tray she had carried, the men inspecting her pussy while they served themselves dinner. She was holding her ankles, her feet held high in the air, allowing the workers to do as they pleased with her genitals. Her cries were drowned out by Heather's screams over her tortured breasts.

Rosemary looked on in fascination. 'I wonder what the two of them did to deserve that kind of punishment,' she wondered. 'If they had done anything at all. Maybe this is normal here.' She certainly could not ask Tina right now. And from the hateful look she was being given, Rosemary was fairly sure Tina would not be a friend to her.

Rosemary savored the taste of her meal, unsure of the last time she had something so delicious to eat. Long before she lost her parents, certainly. It did not take her long to finish eating what Master had allowed her to have and she was very grateful to be fed such a satisfying meal. She had completely forgotten the bitter taste of his cum she had for her breakfast and the swill she had been served for lunch.

She carefully folded up the paper it had been wrapped in and placed it in the bowl that she still had from lunch time. She curled up into a ball, wishing she had some clothing or a blanket. Anything to help keep the chill of the night off her body. And to stop the buzzing bugs from seeking out her skin. She was glad she was so close to Tina's cage right now. The bound slave seemed to be a much more attractive target for most of the nightlife flying around them now.

She watched the hired hands molest and fuck the two house slaves as well as the six others who had been working out in the fields. Rosemary almost felt sorry for them, seeing two of the males being forced to suck off a circle of the workmen. The other two were connected at their left wrists and both were given a whip to hold in their right hand. Then they had to strike at each other. Rosemary had wondered who had given them all the marks she had seen on their skin and she suspected they had all been whipping each other at the direction of the workers.

The two female worker slaves were being used as stools, multiple men putting their feet up on their curved backs. Occasionally, one would fail to keep upright and collapse on the ground. Riding crops were used to encourage them back to a kneeling position and the activity began all over again. Rosemary started to ignore what was happening between the workers and the slaves, focusing on where Thomas was. She did not see him anywhere.