Rosemary the Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Rosemary is tested as a chamber slave.
7.9k words
4.67
7.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. The setting is an alternate historical Great Britain. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. All characters depicted are 18 years old or older. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Rosemary interviews for chamber slave

By the time Thomas and Rosemary arrived at the house, she felt like she had scanned every meter around her for the past several minutes. She was feeling very vulnerable, nude and without a collar out here in the dark, imagining Hunters prowling about. It was hard keeping up with the butler, his shoes allowing him to take large strides while she stumbled along barefoot. Her feet looked a mess before he caged her, she could only imagine how dirty she was going to be when she got back to the Manor.

"Sir? Mister Thomas? Sir?" she tried to talk to him as they got in view of the house. He only slowed down and looked back at her as they passed by the carriage and stable for the coach horses. He stared at the almost nude forms of the two men grooming the two horses for a moment. Their leather harnesses tight to their frames, the small leather sacks at their crotches connected to them. Thomas seemed lost in thought before turning to Rosemary.

"Yes? You have a question?" he sneered at her for a moment. 'She still has a lot to learn,' he thought, looking at her nudity, a pleasant pulse of heat generating at his crotch. He was looking forward to laying into her fresh skin soon. 'Crops I think. She seems too delicate for a good whipping yet.'

"Sir, I was wondering when do I get my own collar? And when am I going to get some clothes?" she asked nervously. She had not been told much beyond her need to obey so far. And the place seemed brutal and very intolerant of mistakes, even mistakes of ignorance. She was scared and was needing to fit in anyway she could.

The smile was both warm and cruel at the same time. "So eager to show you are owned? Do you miss being collared?" She nodded slightly and his fingers brushed against her neck before he grabbed her by the throat. She reached up and grabbed at his wrist automatically. She tried to not resist as he choked her slightly. "Yes, Sir, I do miss it," she gasped, suddenly moist.

He let go of Rosemary and smiled. "You will get your collar right now actually. Being inside the manor nude, and without a collar, would not be appropriate for anyone other than the Master's wife or slave-wife. We keep the collars out here at the stable. We have a craftsman who does all our leather and metal work. The boys over there will find one that fits best and I will lock it. They will also groom you a bit, since you will be entering the house. Just let them do their jobs, they are quite good at it. You will get clothes once it is decided what your job will be here."

Thomas went into the house, leaving the two stable hands to have some time with Rosemary. She squeaked in surprise at their approach but did not resist as they picked her up by her elbows and lifted her into a metal tub. Her feet touched warm water and she calmed down a bit. One of them brought up a sponge from the water and gently cascaded it over her, working his way up to her hair.

The other male produced a soap bar and helped to lather her up. They paid a lot of attention to her pussy, ass and breasts and she was enjoying the bath and the attention greatly. It was far better than anything that had happened to her at the Lancaster property or the orphanage. Once they had rinsed her off, they started inspecting her body for hair. They seemed uninterested in anything that she had growing on most of her body, which was not a lot due to her Asian mother. But they both got very excited when they reached the slight bush she had been growing since she left the orphanage.

"Uneven," said one of them, the one with the blue eyes. "Needs trimming," said the other, pinching and pulling on her pubic hair. The one time she flinched at the extra attention she was getting, one of them grabbed her torso and bent her forward while the other landed several hits to her ass. He made sure that each strike landed with his fingers touching her pussy lips, pulling her ass cheeks apart. She stood as still as possible after that.

"Shape and trim," they said at the same time, smiling at the statement. They were of the same mind. They took turns, one lifting one of her legs out of the tub so that the other could see and trim her pubic hairs. Then they switched, both of them making sure to finger her a few times and tease her clit. They rinsed her off again to make sure the hairs did not stay and become itchy against her skin. And the man on her right took the time to make sure her asshole was clean too, his middle finger twisting and turning its way until it was fully inside her.

They gently dried her off with the softest towels she had ever felt before and then they brought over a collar. It was made of black leather with a hinge that did not quite open at the center. The hinge could be hidden by her hair along with the lock that was going on it and it would have to be pulled open a little to get it around her throat. Once the two large men had gotten it on her, they also pressed it closed a little and verified the hasp still lined up. Even now, there was no way for Rosemary to remove it without help. Satisfied with the snug fit, one of them picked her up and carried her to the kitchen door so she did not get her clean feet dirty again.

Thomas had been standing at the doorway for a while, patiently watching them groom her. At least, that is what Rosemary saw as she was set down in front of the butler. He tore his eyes off the two males and looked down upon the small slave girl. He nodded and moved over to a wall of the kitchen that had clearly been set up as the slave's sleeping area, with Lydia already lying down on the straw laid out on the floor.

Rosemary promptly laid down on the offered bedding, grateful of anything softer than the cage she had spent all day in. Thomas put his shoe on her shoulder and pushed her over on her back. Instantly, Lydia was there, her face at Rosemary's crotch. Thomas leaned down and attached both a lock to Rosemary's collar, securing it closed, and added a leash. He ran the leash down Lydia's back and attached it to her collar. She grabbed Rosemary and rolled her over, exposing her own back to the butler. He attached another leash, from Lydia to Rosemary.

They were now linked, face to crotch, and leashed in place there. Thomas left in silence, his hard boots echoing away from the trapped slaves. Rosemary tried to find a comfortable position but every time she moved, Lydia would jerk away. She seemed to be afraid of Rosemary touching her and she could see why. The welts from her pussy whipping were still evident, colors ranging from red to purple.

Rosemary needed her to be still if they were going to get any kind of rest, so she took a different tactic. She started to blow a stream of cool air directly at Lydia's clit, steady and accurate. Lydia immediately calmed and allowed Rosemary to stay in place between her legs, so close to her tortured pussy. Once Lydia had gotten comfortable with Rosemary being so close, they both started to relax.

'She smells nice,' thought Rosemary, her nose starting to detect the other girl's pussy scent. She was very familiar with the fact that pussies all had a smell, each one as different as they looked. Lydia had a light smell right now and Rosemary started to imagine how she would smell fully aroused. The thoughts were making herself moist a bit and she knew her arousal bothered Lydia when she felt the other slave starting to try to pull away.

"Stop that," Rosemary whispered at her. "I need to sleep!" she said a bit louder.

"Shh!" responded Lydia. "If you wake up Cook, we will both end up eating her pussy all night!"

Rosemary wanted to get mad. Lydia just spoke more than she had and was louder, but told her to shut up. Rosemary moved forward slightly, directing her stream of air at the clit she could see starting to show. Lydia moaned a bit and loosened her hold on Rosemary's head, allowing her to move forward a bit more. She kept up that pattern until she was able to touch the tip of her tongue to the girl's love button. She stayed there for a long time, just blowing cool air and touching the slave lightly.

When she felt Lydia make her own tentative touches to Rosemary's pussy, she knew she had done well. She slowly started to work her tongue over Lydia's clit as the other slave worked on her. The heat still coming off the marks from her beating was only slightly distracting and was only a problem if Rosemary brushed one. Lydia liked to bite and while Rosemary liked a little bit of tooth on her clit, Lydia was being too rough.

Lydia nibbled a bit too hard and Rosemary squealed, slapping Lydia across some of her welts. Lydia responded by clamping her legs down and sucking hard on Rosemary's clit. She moved her hand around to the new slave's ass, preparing a finger to go into her asshole. Rosemary wiggled her tongue as quickly as she could on Lydia, trying to make the other girl slow down and be more gentle.

Lydia froze when they both heard Cook cough. But the sound was off in the distance of the room. Cook was still asleep on her bed. Rosemary took the opportunity to bear down on Lydia's clit while grabbing the girl's ass as well. She held her cheeks open but did not make a move to violate her. Lydia stopped the advance she was making to sodomize Rosemary, enjoying the rapid onset of an orgasm.

Suddenly, Rosemary halted all her attentions. 'No cumming without permission. I can't forget that one,' she thought. Lydia did not stop though. She worked on the clit in front of her hard and would pause. Then she would creep her finger closer. Another pause. Tongue swirling on clit, pause. Rosemary knew that Lydia was pushing her toward an orgasm, seemingly on purpose. It left Rosemary few options to make the girl stop.

"Stop!" she hissed as loud as she dared. She knew she was a talented cunt licker so she was not concerned about waking Cook and being forced to perform on the woman. She really just wanted to rest, even if that meant that she was stuck here with Lydia's pussy in her face. She had only meant to calm the girl, not initiate a cum challenge.

Lydia kept at it though, seemingly determined now to complete her end of the challenge. Her finger tip was just starting to penetrate Rosemary's ass when the kitchen door opened again, the two stable hands depositing a crying Heather and Lisa. They were both gagged, thick leather balls jammed in their mouths. Lisa moved quickly to her spot, Heather limping along slowly behind her. They laid down with their backs pressed against each other. Rosemary envied their positions but thankfully Lydia had stopped her assault. 'Maybe seeing them reminded her that we don't cum without permission?' she thought.

With Lydia calmed down and the softly crying slaves nearby, Rosemary started to feel sleepy. The sounds were so familiar, so similar to her time at Lancaster Manor, she only needed a bit of Lydia's dress to cover her side and she was sleeping. Her deep slow breaths on the pussy right in front of her kept Lydia aroused. Which was only fair, because she was doing the same to Rosemary, her glistening slick pussy in her face.

Rosemary dreamed of being tied to her bed and she felt trapped. She tried to move, she pushed and fought, only to end up back on the bed, spread out like she was on display, her pussy free for anyone to use. She felt fingers probing her down there and realized it was not a dream anymore. The fingers she felt were her own. She woke up and remembered where she was, with Lydia pressed up against her crotch.

She moved, brushing her face against the welts on Lydia's pussy. The slave did not stir at first and Rosemary suspected that she was healing fast from her whipping. She was not sure if she would have been able to bear such a beating as well as Lydia did, nor heal as quickly. 'Or maybe she is used to being pussy whipped?' she wondered. She shuddered at the thought, her fingers spreading open her pussy lips and lightly playing with the moisture there. She brushed some of it on Lydia's nose before trying to move away from the slave's crotch.

Once her movements finally woke Lydia, the two slaves wiggled against each other and moved off the straw bedding they had been laying on. "Hey! Don't spread that straw around so much! It's our bedding for the whole week!" cried out Lisa, a stern look on her face as she stood above them. "Lucky cunts! You got to sleep in only because Cook does not have the key to unlock your leashes. Thomas will be here soon to release you two cunnies. Lucky shits!"

Rosemary tried to shrink away from the girl standing over them. She could see right up her dress to the puffy lips of her pussy. It was dark and red. She clearly had been abused by the workers last night. She was glad that Lisa had taken the men's attentions and not herself. 'I wonder if Tina would thank her for taking on so many men last night to keep them away from punishing her more,' she thought. 'Probably not. She looked like she really enjoyed being treated like that.'

Thomas entered the kitchen, Cook following behind him. He swiftly bent down to unlock the two girls. He grabbed one of Rosemary's nipples and pulled her up off the floor with it. She scrambled to get her feet under her and allowed him to pull her upright. "Did Lydia cum last night?" he asked her, his dark eyes boring into her. She shook her head no rapidly.

"No Sir!" she said. Both Lisa and Heather had paused to hear her confess.

"Did she cum?" he asked Lydia, still holding Rosemary's nipple in a severe twist. Lydia shook her head no as well. He let go of the nipple and Rosemary curled over a bit. He had smashed it really hard and the returning blood flow and nerves were radiating intense pain in her chest.

"What is this?" he asked her, wiping the moisture off Lydia's nose. Lydia knew it was Rosemary's juices. She had been smelling them all night, but she did not know she had some fresh on her face. The fear in her eyes was as plain as the pussy juice on his finger.

"Well, Cook, I have to admit, you were right. Lydia is a cunt slave. She just seems to be drawn to it. I apologize for advocating taking her to the laundry now. I hate taking away one of your pleasures. I will see about getting another eager replacement for you as soon as I can. Unless this one fails at the washing." He looked straight at Lydia. "If she is no good, I am sure Becca will return her to you soon."

Rosemary could see the fear in the girl. It sounded like a normal conversation about where to best use her labor but she felt it went deeper than that. As if they were deciding her long term future, not just where she could do work for the house. The shaking that Lydia was making made Rosemary certain she was right. 'This is her one chance out of the kitchen or she would be stuck here, between Cook's legs for the rest of her short life,' she thought. 'I have to make a good impression here or I will end up stuck too. Or I could misbehave to get sold.' The memory of The Last Chance stopped her from thinking like that anymore.

She tried to hold herself still, feeling she had to show obedience or she would suffer punishments. Thomas glanced at the two of them and left the room. Rosemary found herself only half a step behind Lydia, the two of them closely following the butler. They went just a short distance before reaching the laundry area. Inside, the chained male was still moving large piles of wet clothing. There had been 3 girls in there yesterday, now only two could be seen.

Thomas grabbed Lydia by the arm and dragged her inside the humid room. Rosemary stood at the door, feeling the warm air flowing out of the room over her breasts and face. The butler chained up Lydia to a shackle closest to the male, lifting up her chin to make her look in his face. He said something to her, something that made her start to cry and he placed his hand at her crotch. She grabbed her own tits and kept crying, nodding. Then he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, hard. Her knees quivered and she grabbed his hand, holding it tight to her crotch. Then he broke contact, striding from the room quickly.

Rosemary stared at Lydia for a moment, a bit sorry that she had smeared her pussy juice on the girl's nose now, feeling what she just saw was her fault. Thomas smeared Lydia's moisture on Rosemary as he passed by, hiding his smile from her. They were building a natural animosity with only the slightest pushes from him. He was going to enjoy the eventual confrontation. He was curious to see which slave would come out on top.

"I have to go attend to the Master. Becca will be along to collect you soon. She will be testing you to see what room she wants you in," he said to her and then he ascended the stairs. She heard him walk along the second floor landing before going up to the third floor. She could only guess that Master Malone kept his living quarters on the third floor.

She stood at the junction of the two wings of the house. The front door was right there in front of her and it was open slightly. It would take just a moment to cross the distance and be gone from here. But she didn't even move toward it. She turned her back on that temptation. 'Chances to run are never real. Better that I learn to survive here than be prey for Hunters,' she thought. From the second floor, Becca came trundling down, her large frame carrying her wide body.

She walked over to where Rosemary stood and smiled at the slave. Then she clipped a leash to her collar and dragged her over to a set of hooks near the stairs. The leash was looped to one of the hooks above her head, lifting Rosemary onto her toes to keep her collar from strangling her. She could reach it if she tried, Becca not being much taller than herself. The high heels the housekeeper wore helped give her a bit more height for restraining the new slave but Rosemary could free herself.

"I need to find you a dress to cover all this," she said, idly slapping Rosemary's breasts until she brought her hands up defensively. Then Becca took a few strikes at her available pussy, landing a final hard blow to her hip and ass as she walked back to the laundry area. 'I would have gotten one myself if I had known! I was right there!' Rosemary thought, clutching her stinging breasts. She could tell Becca was a cruel woman.

She returned quickly, a gauze-like dress flowing in her hand. It was long but did not appear to be of a substantial material, resembling the sheer white gauze that was part of the curtains. Becca placed the white circle of material at Rosemary's feet. Then she stood there, expecting Rosemary to know what to do. Slowly, Becca reached down and picked up an edge of the material, letting the slave step into the circle. Becca raised it up to her tits and Rosemary was trying to see how it was to fit her.

There was a cord at the top, sewn into the hem. Becca brought it all the way up to her neck and tightened it slightly, to hold the dress up and in place. Then she tried to find where her arms should go. There seemed to be several places for her to place them and she got confused. A frustrated sigh came from Becca as she came over to show Rosemary how to arrange it on her chest.

"The back is open, so Master can scratch or whip you as he sees fit. Or guests can if he is entertaining." The thought of a stranger also hurting her gave Rosemary the chills. "Here, your arms go through these two holes. These others are to expose your breasts. They are to remain out at all times unless there are children present. Yours are small so this dress will probably close over them often. Don't be surprised if you get punished for covering them without permission." Becca spread the openings and made Rosemary's small breasts hang out of the dress and watched the material tried close back over them again. Then Becca cinched up the cord sewn into the dress below the breasts very tightly and knotted it in place and pinched Rosemary's nipples.