Rosemary the Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the gown hung in a tube, with another cord sewn into the bottom hem of the dress, just below her knees. "That one there is tied wherever the Master wants it, got it? If he wants you exposed, he will tie it up at your tits," she said and demonstrated by bringing up the material to the bottom of her breasts. It indeed exposed her freshly trimmed pussy hair. "Or he might want you hobbled," and she brought the hem to her knees and tightened the cord but did not tie it.

"Master likes to be able to display his slaves," she said, looking Rosemary in the eye. "It's my job to make sure only his best pleasuring ones are used for the chambers and the parlors for entertaining. The prettiest ones get used a lot in those rooms and the men have all called you pretty, even Master. I am going to install you in his bedroom for a few hours first. He enjoys having a slave in there. Tonight, I will exchange you out to a parlor, since Master is expecting to have a guest over then as well.

"Don't start thinking you are special around here. You are just a fresh cunt and fresh cunts always get a bit more attention at first. I am only putting you in his room right now instead of tonight is because he won't fuck you for a cycle. He wants to make sure he is not fucking a mother of a Lancaster," she sneered at Rosemary, making her scared of being the Master's chamber maid. "And remember, this was Tina's old spot and you see how he treated her. You can't rely on your looks here."

The mention of Tina made Rosemary go cold. 'If he would do that to his favorite, his personal chamber slave, then what chance do I have?' she thought as Becca released her from the hook and tugged on her leash, dragging her up the stairs. They passed the second floor quickly, Rosemary gazing down the hallway and remembering the room she was in just yesterday. She hurried after Becca, trying to keep her from tugging the leash again.

Once they reached the top floor, she could not help but notice that the wing on the kitchen end of the building was closed off, a large black gate preventing anyone from going down that way. It was clean and appeared well taken care of, it simply was locked off. Rosemary stumbled as her leash was pulled by Becca. She had clearly slowed down too much staring at the closed wing. Even the second floor looked more hospitable than this.

When they stopped in front of a well used and very ornate door, she was sure this was the Master's chamber, her newest cage for the next few hours at the least. Becca knocked and the door quickly opened, Thomas attending to the Master as well. Rosemary saw another man with Thomas, dressed in a similar fashion. 'A second butler?' she thought for a moment, the man smiling at her like he was already familiar with her.

"Rick, take Sara back to Cook to return the dishes and then place her back in Becca's room, as I showed you. I will be sending you into town today to arrange a new scullery slave for Cook. I do not expect that the auction house will have what we need on demand. It may take them a few days, so let's get an order in now," he said to the man Rosemary did not recognize. "Don't look so scared Sara. You won't be returning to Cook for scullery service. Just take the dishes down. You are in Becca's care now and you should be grateful she used you to service Master this morning."

The slave girl looked scared even after Thomas assured her that she was not going to be given to Cook to be used in the kitchen. Rosemary had just seen what they do to the scullery slaves and she did not want to go back there either. But the look on the dark haired girl's face was still full of fear. She held tight to the gauzy dress near her crotch and Rosemary suspected that Becca liked to use her slaves for more than just keeping rooms tidy and in order.

The slave managed to nod and then she moved to pick up a tray loaded with dishes. The tray was very wide, the handles barely within her reach. Rosemary watched as she struggled to carry the load, guessing that if she attempted to help the poor girl, she would likely be punished for it. Sara had to move slowly, the plates rocking and slipping around with each move she made, none of them shaped to nest with each other.

"Be careful Sara. Break a dish and its 10 lashes from Cook for each one. And you are already getting 10 for failing Master this morning," said Rick, staring at the back of the girl, her sobbing now making the tray bounce in her hands. Rosemary focused on the room she was now in but she jumped when she heard a dish shatter as it hit the floor outside. Sara began wailing and Thomas shut the door to quiet the noise.

"Rosemary, attend to your Master's cock. Sara was not sufficient this morning," he said to her. She thought she heard some pride in his voice. 'Or that could be my wishful thinking, hoping I am the better cock maid,' she thought. Becca pushed her forward and with a downward pressure. Rosemary took the hint and fell to her hands and knees. She quickly moved toward Ian, finding him pants-less but wearing his shirt already. His cock was slimy and wet looking, clearly the efforts of Sara dripping from it.

The look that passed between Thomas and Becca were not seen by either the slave or the Master, but they appeared impressed. Most slaves needed to be told this early on but Rosemary just dropped down, like she had been doing this all her life. She padded over to her Master and slurped his cock into her mouth as deep as she could manage, his balls resting on her chin. When she ran out of air, she backed off and spit up some of her own saliva onto his dick. She quickly stroked him a few times before dropping on his cock again.

She stroked his balls, massaging them as she gurgled around his stiff member. He leaned his head back for a moment before reaching down, grabbing her head. He forced her down on his cock a few times before fucking her like crazy. She stroked him with her tongue, timing her strokes to make sure he felt like he was in a pussy. It did not take him long to press her fully on his cock again, shooting a hot stream of cum into her throat. Rosemary grabbed his ass with her hands and pulled herself on his dick as hard as she could.

Ian had to pry her loose, a giggle climbing in his throat. He could not allow her to make him laugh in front of his servants. 'She is fucking amazing! Who trained her to do that? Has Thomas been telling me everything?' he wondered. 'He has been such a loyal servant. I doubt he knew she would do that. And her skill would have kept her at Lancaster if they had known she was such an enthusiastic cock whore.'

He looked down at the cocksucker and tried to not smile. She did not have a lot of cum to show him this time. He knew he shot most of it straight down into her stomach already. But she happily played with what little she had left to suck out of him when he pulled her off. He reached down and grabbed a nipple, pulling her to a standing position. He smiled at her and said "Swallow."

Then he opened her dress to expose her breasts again, because her small tits kept allowing the fabric to close again. He pinched her nipples a few times for good measure. Rosemary tried to stay perfectly still despite the desire to twist away from him now. Then he pulled up her bottom hem all the way up to her breasts and tied it there, very tightly, exposing her pussy for viewing "I want you to show off the property I own but will not fuck," he said to her, his finger sliding along her vulva, finding her moist and ready.

She felt ashamed that he would not use her yet. He made her feel contaminated and corrupted. She increasingly wanted his cock inside her now. She felt challenged by him and his statements. Each time he gave her attention, her desire for him climbed. "You can still take my ass Master," she said. She was not fully sure why she said it, but she knew she wanted that cock inside her. Her body was so warm right now, her need to mount him climbing even as she saw him hide away his cock with pants.

He quickly turned her around and shoved his finger up her ass. She gasped and tried to stop clenching as soon as the shock wore off. He pressed into her with more force and she felt like his whole hand was going up her asshole. When he withdrew, she realized it was just one of his fingers, the middle finger on his right hand. He brought it near her mouth and she opened up after just a moment of hesitation. The look on his face made her want to be on top of him but scared her too.

There was only the slightest taste of her offal, since the stable slaves had done a good job of cleaning her out the night before. She suckled on his finger, showing him her eagerness to take him in her ass. He pulled his finger out roughly and smiled at her. "Enthusiastic. Very good. Thomas, have her wake me in the morning tomorrow. I want to see how well she does at that," he said to his butler. "Assuming she makes it through today without being sent to the fields."

Ian finished dressing himself, only needing Thomas to hand him his clothing. Once finished, he looked very fine to Rosemary, his reflection in his mirror across the room appearing to be standing next to her despite the distance. Her heart fluttered for a moment and she blushed, certain he could see her juices glistening down her leg even from across the room. Her pussy was so exposed here and she was unaccustomed to the feeling after years of her chastity belt. She thought she saw Ian smile her way before he left the room and her heart beat faster again.

"Clean and tidy," were the only instructions Thomas gave her as he followed the Master out. The door shut hard and she heard it lock. The fire was out, which made sense for the season so she didn't have to tend to it. She searched the room, looking for clothing on the floor. Once she gathered all the clothing her Master had discarded, she went to make the bed. For a moment, she climbed into it, feeling it still a bit warm from her Master's slumber. Then she pulled the sheets off and straightened out the lumps in the bedding.

Once she had the bed made back up and looking like a portrait, she arranged the pillows on top and began looking for other tasks. It was her urge to pee that made her search for how he relieved himself up here. There was a ceramic chamber pot near the door to his own private bathing area. The hole in the stone floor both looked and smelled like the proper place to put waste. She emptied the pot and went herself, glad to be able to void herself for once without being forced to.

She wet a cloth and wiped herself down, being careful to keep her breasts exposed and her dress as dry as possible. The gauzy material would dry quickly but became almost invisible when wet. She compared the look of it to the material at the curtains. It was an exact match, simply a matter of tailoring. She inspected the sheets and saw they matched the same material the scullery slaves wore. She liked her current outfit, feeling it was more girly looking, even with it drawn up and exposing herself.

She moved about the room some more, reveling in the feeling of being free like this. She decided to start dusting the sparse shelving. Her Master did not have much to clean up in this room so she was unsure why she felt inadequate for being in here. 'Am I missing something I need to clean or tidy up?' she wondered. Once she had gone almost all the way around the room, she encountered the trunk under the bed.

It barely would move for her, but she was sure Master could haul it around easily. It was unlocked and the hasps were open so she lifted the lid, not knowing what to expect. She had already seen his wardrobe and this looked to be storage for something entirely different. Once it was opened, she backed away, a bit shocked. There was a variety of wooden carved dildos, many of them bumped and ridged in designs she could not comprehend. There were metal ones as well, big and heavy iron monsters.

She pulled out gags and straps, some of them arranged as harnesses. Many of them were used looking with only a few of them appearing brand new. The more she pulled out, the greater the desire to try one or two of them became. She began sorting them and cleaning the few that clearly had been neglected. She had very little water in the basin provided in the wash room but she did her best to clean what she could and resorted to using her tongue often. She found she enjoyed the taste of leather. As she began packing them back up, she inspected each item for wear.

She found a matching set of leathers that looked like someone had been working their way past some of the connection points. A few more hours and whoever was in them would have been able to get free of the bondage. She put the set to the side, laid it out on the Master's bed, and arranged the contents of the trunk into a sensible order. She had turned the unruly pile of gear into a manageable collection. Before she realized it, she heard a bell sounding through the house.

She was unfamiliar with the usual house sounds but she suspected that the hour was noon and that lunch time was commencing. She looked out the window and could see Lisa making her way with Thomas across the field, heading to the larger barn and the caged Tina. Rosemary touched herself lightly, remembering she had only the Master's cum so far this morning and she was hungry. She was proud of her idea to take him so fully this time. She hardly tasted him at all besides the last watery bit.

She heard the door unlock and stood straight up, her hands behind her back. She had no idea what position they expected her to take when she was alone in a room so she was just guessing by assuming the pose they used at the orphanage. She relaxed inwardly as she saw it was Becca opening the door. And she was carrying a tray, one laden with food items.

"Mmm. It looks good in here, like you have done chamber training. At the orphanage I guess?" she asked Rosemary as the smell of the food moved into the room as well. It was strongly spiced bread and some cured meat. She also had a decanter of wine and two glasses with her. She smiled at Rosemary when the slave nodded.

"Miss Becca, how did you know about the orphanage?" she asked the Housekeeper. She had not told anyone here about her time living there yet. Not that she had been given much of a chance to be social at the Manor.

"It's your pose! That is the standard pose they teach there, when they decide an orphan is going to be sold." She leans over to Rosemary and harshly whispers, "Basically anyone over 14 or is menstruating. Well, sometimes an exceptional girl or boy gets out of there after that age, but that is so rare. Everyone else gets sold at the orphanage." She leveled her gaze at Rosemary. "Everyone."

"I know you were interviewed, but those people were really looking for younger orphans and they just see the older kids to give them false hope. So they don't rebel," she explained. "Do you remember Lord Malone coming to visit you? Oh, you don't? Well, I do. It was shortly after you arrived there. He came back home talking about this tiny, exotic girl there, stuck in a chastity belt. He had planned to buy you at auction since the orphanage does not do private sales. And then that ass Lancaster bought the entire lot out from under everyone."

Becca sliced into the bread, the aroma of the spices making Rosemary's stomach growl. She covered it quickly but Becca was already staring at her. She rolled her eyes at the slave and held a tiny piece down below her knee and nodded at the slave. Rosemary rushed over, got down on her hands and knees and gently kissed the morsel from the woman's fingertips. She waited there, holding that submissive pose, until the Housekeeper pushed her forehead back a bit.

Rosemary stood up and returned to her place again, her groomed pussy still visible as she stood. She grabbed at her own ass, remembering how she would get strikes for not moving fast enough at the orphanage. She hated that there were things her body wanted now that she had no ability to control. Her ass actually wanted to be hit when eating like this. Becca lowered a tiny chunk of meat and Rosemary nearly drooled. When the Housekeeper nodded, the slave repeated her eating routine. Becca smiled at how refined Rosemary's submission was. 'No wonder the Master likes her,' she thought.

"Miss Becca, I found a trunk full of bindings and devices. I cleaned what I knew needed it. When I found that, I think it's been damaged. It's worn in places. Someone might escape the next time that one is used," she said, kneeling on the floor and pointing at the bed, her stomach grateful for the tiny bits of food. And so much better than the swill she had been given the day before.

"You did an acceptable job cleaning and tidying up today but I am not sure Master would like you going through his gear. That is where you found that harness right? Sara looked like she had not been bound with that," she said, looking at the device laying out on the bed. She offered another tiny piece of bread down and the slave eagerly lapped at her fingers for it.

Becca stood suddenly and walked over to the items Rosemary had laid out. The slave kept her position near the vacant chair, knowing she should wait for discipline. Or possibly a reward. Her nose and stomach really wanted a reward of food. Just the mere thought of a reward was making her moist as well, her clit getting erect and the familiar ache coming from her pussy.

"Very good eye Rosemary! Master had been using this on Tina a lot! And now I see why she had been misbehaving for so long! She must have started to work this rivet loose and thought she would be able to force her way out," she said to the kneeling slave. "The Master needs to stop playing at night and in the dark so much. He might have missed this."

"I need to do what?" said Ian Malone from the doorway. Becca flinched and dropped the harness on the bed, looking flushed for a moment.

"Master, I apologize. I was telling Rosemary how good a job she had done noticing some wear on this harness," she said quickly.

"Show me," he said, moving forward to inspect the harness. "Damn. Tina was using this one a lot lately. Becca, I think you should send Thomas out tonight with a message for her. An extra week. For the insolence. And you said Rosemary noticed this while cleaning today?" Becca nodded and stood in place as Master Malone stroked her breasts. "But not my Housekeeper? This is not recent wear Becca. She almost made it free of this piece."

Her eyes were wide as he lifted her skirts and he began pulling at something Rosemary could not see. But when she heard fabric rip and some silken cloth remnants began falling from underneath her skirt, Rosemary could guess what he just tore. Becca's pussy was now just as bare as her own. Instinct made her scurry over and pick up the ripped pieces with her mouth. The scent of the Housekeeper was very strong, something Rosemary was not used to. She swayed a bit at the odor but maintained her position.

"How much training have you done with her, Becca? She seems to be very good at being a chamber slave," he said to her. "Have you been rewarding her properly?"

"Master, I have not actually worked with her training yet. This is all her own doing," said the Housekeeper. "She says she even cleaned some of your devices." She nodded to the trunk while he kept moving his hand under her many skirts and Rosemary could smell her arousal. Becca's breathing had become ragged, and she was flushed. Rosemary knew she was going to orgasm soon and all the slave could do was watch.

"Slave, come catch. I don't want it on my floor," he said, looking dead at her. Rosemary, still on her hands and knees with the torn remnants of panties in her mouth, rushed over to Becca. Master Malone barely lifted up the skirts before Rosemary ducked under them, knowing what was expected of her.