Rosemary the Slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face pressed up against her Master's hand as he pumped in and out of Becca's pussy. She licked and sucked as best as she could at the available genitalia as he fingered her. The Housekeeper started to lose strength in her knees and he held open her pussy with his fingers. Rosemary latched on, her own fingers finding the woman's clit. When she heard her Master command Becca to cum, Rosemary was ready, flicking her pleasure nub strongly and holding her mouth open, ready for the stream of cum she was expected to receive. The woman's torn panties were still jammed in her mouth and would be catching most of the expelled moisture. After what felt like a full minute, the flow ended. She had captured most of it, the excess flowing down her thin dress, making it stick to her skin and turning the gauzy material see-through.

When she emerged, she felt naked, the thin wet fabric giving her the illusion of nudity and she smelled of Becca's lust. From the pattern of moisture, she was sure there was a lot in the skirts of the Housekeeper too. She looked down at her moist breasts and she wished hers were larger again. The large nipples standing out from her slight breasts made her feel mismatched and she was sure Becca's breasts looked more attractive.

"Becca, I think Rosemary has earned some rewards for discovering this for me. Feed her properly," he told her. "Not those crumbs you use to train them. I think she is past that. And make sure she gets freshened up. I want her to nap on my bed and I won't have her smelling of cunt. She is going to the parlor downstairs after dinner and the rest of the night. I want her well rested for that."

He opened the trunk and pulled out some implements Rosemary did not recognize but there was one she knew well, a flogger. It looked like the Master was going to physically discipline someone and Rosemary had a guess it was going to be Tina, especially after what she had just heard. The handle that had dozens of cords with knots in it was particularly scary. She had tested that one out on her leg. It hurt on so many different levels.

"Yes, Master. Certainly. We will get to that right away," she said, nodding as she watched him select implements. He set a carved wooden dildo, a very wide one with ridges and bumps all over it, onto his bed. "For you tonight Becca. Sara gets your usual one. Lydia is my attendant tonight, correct? She wants to be out from under Cook, as I understand," said Ian, his voice dripping with the irony of the statement.